House of lost

(I fixed it)

Rhaenyra Prov

Laenor "What is troubling you."

"Rhaella is so stressed, I'm scared she might lose this baby, Daemon, hasn't been around because he trying to figure out things at dragon stone."

Laenor "Ahh, she will be alright

"no Laenor she not, she trying to be strong, but I can tell she starting to break"

Laenor "your sister Is a strong woman, she will be alright." Laenor kissed her forehead.

Rhaella Prov

Rhaella "stay with sir Harwin and your cousins ok, I have to go to the council meeting."

I walked into the council meeting and sat beside Rhaneyra, father came and we began.

Alicent "let's start with the biggest thing going on, with Prince Daemon."

"what has my husband done now."

Alicent "he has left the step stones."

"We have left the stepstone, unprotected? We should have had fleets, or watch towers, something to show we old ur ground"

Alicent "well, apparently, he should have done something about it."

"I don't control what my husband does."

Alicent "clearly."

"Pardon me, your grace, maybe you should stop spreading rumours about someone else children. and watch your mouth about my husbend."

Alicent "he's your uncle."

"I'm carrying the true Targaryen lines."

Alicent "god he sounds just like him, you are so corrupted by him."

"And your father controlling you like a puppet on a string."

Alicent "watch your tongue, Princess."

"No, you should watch yours." I looked at them "I don't have time for this stress."

Alicent "Then why come to king's landing at all?"

"I came to see my father, he is also my father, I'm allowed to see him." I left the council meeting.

Alicent "let us be done."

The next morning, I watch the boys play, were training with that cunt Sir Criston.

Father "lads that learn together

Father "lads that learn together. Train together knock each other down pick each other up. you will certainly make a lifetime bond."

Hand " that is the hope, your grace."

Criston "my prince you will get knocked down."

I saw Agon smirk at some maidens

Sir Criston "Agon"