the Queen's threat

I was resting that night

I was resting that night. I was in so much pain, not just losing my child or father but my husband would instead plot a war instead of staying by my side as I gave birth to my stillborn daughter.

Daemon "My love, how are you feeling."

"How am I feeling, you weren't there, I was alone while you plotted a war that I haven't even decided I would do. I lost our child and my father and you would rather sit and play battle instead of staying by my side." I winced in pain

Daemon "and I'm sorry, I just couldn't see you in that pain, I didn't want to see that."

"I must sleep now." Daemon kissed my cheek and claimed into bed with me.

the next morning we gathered around the map of the seven kingdoms

Daemon "Queen Rhaella Targaryen, first of her name, Queen of the Andals and Romanow of the first now, lady of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm. Your Grace."

I stepped forward however my knights did as well, I looked at them and they stepped back.

Rhaena "Wine my queen."

"thank you Rhaena., come." she followed me to the map

"What is our standing."

Daemon "we have 30 knights, 100 crossbowmen, and 300 men of arms, dragon stone is relatively easy to defend but for the mission of conquest our army leaves to be desired, I have sent word to my loyal men in the city watch, I'll have support there

Daemon "we have 30 knights, 100 crossbowmen, and 300 men of arms, dragon stone is relatively easy to defend but for the mission of conquest our army leaves to be desired, I have sent word to my loyal men in the city watch, I'll have support there. but I cannot speak to the numbers."

MAn "we already have declarations from Massey, Denmark baren and more."

Rhaneyra "Our lady mother was an Arin the Vail will not turn against their own kin."

Man "river run is also a close friend to your father your grace. with Pince daemon acquisition I've already sent ravens to lord Brava ."

Lord Giver is Flicked and easily swayed he will be convinced with the strength of our position and that we will watch them if it comes to war."