The Green Council

third Prov

The king's court was dark and lifeless. the birds were chirping as the wind blew them sad songs. a small boy leaving the king's chambers and going to the maiden telling her of the king's passing.

Alicent "you sure." as a sob left her lips

Talya "with his own eyes your grace."

Alicent got out of bed "stay here tell no one. help me dress."

Otto "who knows?"

Alicent "my handmaiden Talya, some of the servants. I saw him last night before he. He told me he wish for Aegon to be king." (Rant . NOT YOUR KID BITCH NOT YOUR KID, OMG) "it is the truth. uttered with his lips. his last words to me and I was the only one to hear them, and now he was dead."

Council meeting

Lannister "what is the meaning of this, has dorn invited."

otto "the king is dead."

Everyone was shocked and silent

Otto "we grieve for our Viserys the peaceful. our governing, our friend. but he has left us a gift, with his last breath he impressed upon the queen his final wish that his son Aegon would succeed him as lord of the seven kingdoms."

canister then we will proceed now the for shoring of his building on our long laid plain.

Otto "yes there is much to be down. Two captains of the city watch remain loyal to Daemon let us replace them

Lannister "the gold will be divided to safekeeping

Otto "let ravens be sent to. our allies riverrun and high garden."

Alicent "I must understand that members of the small council have been painting, secretly to install my son without me, I guess Rhaella will have all our heads then

Man "my queen there is no need to solid you with darling screams."

Lyman "I will not have this, to hear that you plotting to replace the king's chosen heir with an imposter

Tywin "his firstborn son is highly an imposter

Lyman "hundreds of lords and knights swore fealty to the princess."

Tyrwin "that was twenty years ago."

Man "plot or no plot the king changed his mind."

Lyman "I am 67 years old I have to know Viserys and Rhaella longer than any who sits at this table, and once she finds out you went behind her back, she will kill you all. And I will not believe this he said this on his death bed alone with only the boy's mother as a witness, this is seizer, it is theft it is treason at the least it is

Man "Mind your tongue

Limen "the king was well last night for her account. Leave on dragon alive, and the sheep are never safe, she will kill all of you, you may not know when, but watch yourself. Which of you hear can sware, that he died of his account."

Man "which one of us are you accusing."

Lyman "well it was one of you or all of you I can not I will have no."

Ser Criston "Sit DOWN." he smacked his head off of the plate and killed him."

Alicent was shocked, she knows now that she was more scared of Rhaella, she knows what they were doing is going against her, and once she finds out, she will come for her.

captain of the night watches "throw down your sword and remove your clock, Ser Criston."

Criston threw his sword and aimed it at him"