what do you want

The next morning I woke up got dressed and got a message from the queen wanting to speak to me, how exciting, I wanted to know what Rhaenyra and the knight were doing last night. I finally went to the gardens to see her royal pain in my ass.

Alicent "what happened last night."

I looked at her confused "what do you mean, anyways it hardly any of your business."

Alicent "my father has made some worrying allegations about you."

"Do you think I care what your father thinks?"

Alicent "were you with your uncle."

"Oh that um ya, he took me out to see the town, it quite fun, I'll have to take you and Rhaenyra out there one day."

Alicent "tell me the whole of it Rhaella." she said aggressively.

"your father has accused me of something, that I drank wine, or left the castle after dark. Wow, what a crime."

Alicent "That you fucked Daemon in a pleasure house."

"What?" I was shocked

Rhaenyra "Is that true Rhaella."

I saw my sister's face of horror. "No of course not, this is vile, how dare you say that. You could be beheaded for those accusations about me."

Alicent "You Targaryen has quire customs. And Daemon has no limit"

that just got me mad "How dare you say that about my family. How dare you, you have no right to. And you dare turn my sister against me. He took me to a pleasure house and left me for a whore, I just sat there uncomfortable. Rhaenyra please I'm my sister, we tell each other everything you know I would never, please. It's gossip, you must not believe it." I gripped her hand but hs removed her hands from mine and left."

Alicent "My father is no Gossip."

"your father is a snake and a lire. Daemon never touched me, I swear this to you, he never touched me, on the memory of my mother."

Alicent "It was foolish of you to place yourself in such a position where your virtue was compromised. Your father has been trying to find you and Rhaenyra a good match and so have I. And if a lord would have found out you were sullied you would have ruined everything."

"I understand."

Daemon's pov

I came back to the castle hungover, I was captured by the king's guard.

Kingsguard "the king demands an audience with you."

Daemon "takes your fucking hands off me."

I was dragged to the throne room and thrown onto the floor, I just moaned in pain and frustration. I heard the door open

Viserys "my oldest daughter. Won't you even deny it?"

"I need to understand the charge before I can attempt to discredit it

"I need to understand the charge before I can attempt to discredit it."

Viserys "you defiled her." he kicked me in my back I groaned in pain. "still you say nothing."

"what does it matter brother when we were Rhaella age we fucked our way the brothels on the street of silk

Viserys "we were young. she is just a girl. you're niece "

"not really she is actually very wise for her age. though Rhaella women grown better her experienced be with me than some whore."

Viserys "You fucking." he got on his knees and put his hands on my shirt's collar "you have ruined her. what lord will wed her now. in this condition

"Who gives a fuck what some lord thinks. I love her just the way she is. You are the dragon, your word is true law. "

Viserys "I have spent a knife time defending you. but your heart is even blacker than I thought. I should disinherit her as I did you and be done with it."

"Wed her to me. when I offered up my crown you said I could have anything I wanted. I want Rhaella. I'll take her as she is and wed her in the transition of our house.

Viserys "you're already wed."

"That didn't stop Aegon the Conqueror from having a second wife ."

Viserys took out his knife "you are no conqueror. you are a pledge sent to destroy me "

"Give me Rhaella to take to wife and we will return the house of the dragon to its proper glory."

Viserys " its not my Daughter you lust for is it? it's my throne. go back to the Vale Daemon to your lawful wife. Try to restore that scrap of horror that remained in you. Or don't matter not to me as long as you are gone from my sight for good."

"As you wish brother. but I will tell you now, I will take Rhaella, she will be mine, you don't know when but I will take her as my wife, for one thing, your wrong. I lust over both, your throne and Rhaella sitting beside me as my queen."

Viserys "you will never see her again, you will never talk to her again or look at her."