The Disastrous Love life of B...

By DrixCaster

BLAINE BRODRIGUEZ HAS NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE. Blaine prefers to hide his feelings when he is lik... More

TDLOBB Intro:
TEASER
Cast of Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Prologue

234 11 0
By DrixCaster

It's hard to keep a secret especially if the secret you are hiding is the very thing that you want to shout to the world.

Do you believe in "True love?"

These days, well, it sucks.

I would have been one of those people who believe in true love but from what I heard and what I see with other people.

Their relationship turns from "Happy" to "Complicated"

Sometimes it's funny how things would work. 

And you can never expect the surprises. There twists. The stakes.

But what if there is something even bigger?WHAT IF IT'S MEANT TO BE....AN INSPIRATION OR IS IT REALLY MUTUAL?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 927 29
A romance between two boys with two different lives, one a normal college student and one whose life revolves around gangs, drugs, and murder as he i...
103K 3K 22
A gay boy and his straight roommate, what could happen when one falls for the other? Gay romance/comedy. I mean I think it could be funny at times b...
38.9K 3.2K 40
Kool Somboon, a Thai foreign exchange student stayed with Blue Cavanaugh and his family in America during the boys' senior year of high school. The s...
1.5K 52 17
JERICHO FERNANDO IS HOPELESSLY IN LOVE. Everything changes for the Rocketeers when sophomore year comes around. Blaine moves to Mandurraio, becoming...