Mafia's Desire (Book #2) ✔️

Por deaxlykookie

[✓ Continuation of book MAFIA'S DESIRE] ••••••• The story of Anna and Ivan continues as more obstacles starte... Más

Mafia's Desire (Book #2)
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~ (THE END)
Author's Note

~58~

1.3K 53 3
Por deaxlykookie

Chapter 58
•••

Ivan stopped his car in the parking lot of the hospital before getting off of it. He directly made his way inside the hospital. He was going to the reception until he received a call on his phone that was from none other than Anna. He received it, immediately.

"Anna?"

"Ivan, where are you? Did you left the office yet or not?" He heard his wife's voice.

"Yes, I'm already here in the hospital. Which floor you're on?" He asked, entering the elevator.

"Fifth" she replied. Ivan pressed the fifth floor button.

"All right. On my way" he replied before hanging his phone. The elevator started to go upwards before finally stopping on the fifth floor.

He come outside of the elevator before making his way inside passing the big corridor until he finally reached the OT.

His eyes wavering here and there until he finally caught a glimpse of his wife who was standing just outside of the surgery room's door.

"Anna?" He called. Anna looked in his direction.

"Ivan..."

"What happened? What happened to him?" Ivan inquired about Mr Miller. Anna gulped her Saliva thickly.

"He's been hit by a car. There are injuries on his legs and head because of the accident." Anna replied, Ivan was shocked to the core.

"How did this actually happened?" He asked.

"It was all so suddenly, Liam told me. He was on his way back to the villa until a car collided with his one. Thank goodness, that Liam actually found him on time otherwise, he could've give on the road. Besides this, he's also diagnosed with a heart valve disease, doctor has said that it needs a surgery to get cured." she muttered, with a heavy heart.

"Where's he?"

"He has went to complete the paperwork for the surgery"

"And where's Mrs Miller?" He asked.

"She's currently staying inside the ward until the surgery starts." Anna replied and Ivan nodded.

"Ivan, I want to ask you something" said Anna before she took a pause for a minute. Ivan looked at her, nodding.

"Yes, what?"

"Why were you not answering Liam since the last two days. He's been looking for you and you just. He had to go through a lot between this, all by himself whereas, his older brother wasn't even beside him" she asked.

"Anna, what are you talking about?" The male asked, a bit stern this time with the confusion mingled in his emotions.

"Ivan, Liam was calling you from last two days and you didn't replied to him. He shifted Mr Miller here, last week and between this time period he was going through everything all by himself, alone"

"Anna, I didn't received any calls from him. I didn't even had a single idea if he has lied to you or anything. He didn't gave me any calls otherwise, no Matter how much we fight, I would definitely be here" Replied Ivan leaving Anna with a little perplexity.

"He said this that he has tried to call you multiple times" Anna replied.

"I. Did. Not. Received. Any. Calls. From. Him" Ivan repeated again, leaving Anna without the words.

"Fine, he'll be back in sometime. Let's clear the things out" Anna said before sighing, Ivan nodded as they begin to wait for Liam.

Finally after a few minutes, Liam was back from the ground floor, after finishing the remaining of the formalities. His eyes flickered in dismay finding Ivan there. He let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh so he's finally here?" He chuckled, sarcastically. Ivan didn't said anything besides just starring at the younger with blank expression.

"Anna, I've completed the paperwork and talked with the doctor. They said, they will start the surgery by four in the morning. Please go home and take a rest and I'm really sorry for troubling you" Liam said before facing Anna, he ignored the elder looking at him.

"Liam, Ivan's here..." Anna tried to tell him. He chuckled again.

"He's here or Not, it's the same now" he said before giving a glance to the elder who was standing on the other side, still has nothing but the emptiness plastered on his face.

"Why does he even bothered to come here when he didn't even replied to me--"

"I didn't received any calls from you, Liam. I never did" Ivan said cutting Liam's words in the middle. Liam laughed sarcastically again before glaring him.

"You're lying. I called you but you didn't received" Liam said, Ivan sighed being pissed for Liam to glued with his one statement.

"I am not lying. god damnit!" The elder cussed again, his palms fisting tightly with his chiseled jaw being clenched indicating now Liam's words were making him angry.

Anna saw them glaring at each other. She quickly went standing between them before they literally throw their hands on eachother's face.

"Listen you both. Please, calm down for now. The surgery will be started soon. We should focus on that first. Mrs Miller Will probably be so distressed right now." Said Anna as she jumped between the brothers preventing them to begin a fight.

Both Liam and Ivan were still throwing glares at eachother that for sure didn't went unnoticed by Anna.

"Alright, Ivan I also have to tell you something. Come with me," She said before grabbing the male's hand. She pulled him in the opposite direction from Liam before leaving the area leaving Liam alone there.

"Anna, I really didn't received any calls from him. Do you really think I will ignore his calls" Ivan said explaining himself, Anna sighed not having any idea of what to say right now. She went silent.

Ivan sighed looking at her in dismay.

"You don't believe me? Wait let me show you my call details" he said before taking his phone out, he opened the history before showing it to Anna. Obviously there was no calls from Liam.

This made Anna a bit astonished. It was obviously true that Ivan wasn't lying or something but Liam wasn't lying as well. Why would he lie about the calls when he did needed his brother to be in the hospital, so much.

"Then..."

"Then what? Offcourse, Liam is hallucinating or if not, then he's lying" Ivan said making Anna sigh, grimacing.

"Ivan, why would he do that?" She mumbled frowning.

"Only he can answer that" Ivan replied her back before putting his phone back into his pocket.

Few hours passed, Anna made sure that both brothers don't have any encounter together before the surgery. She didn't want them to fight or to worsen their situation when there's literally a fight was already going on between them.

Finally, the surgery started by the four in the morning. Both Anna and Ivan were sitting on the left side on bench outside the surgery room where as Liam and his mother, Ella were sitting on the right side.

Ivan didn't looked at Liam for a single time between the whole period neither did Liam looked at him. By their behaviour, it was crystal clear to Anna that both brothers were literally so much angry with eachother. One more argument, and the situation will be worsen between them.

Finally after two hours and the surgery was done, it was already morning by then. Anna had literally spent the whole night without a single sleep, with Ivan beside her. It literally started to ache in her back but she didn't mind.

After some time, the doctor finally come out announcing to them that surgery went successfully. It relieves Ella and Liam so much that they've finally overcome the fear of loosing Mr Miller for almost after a week.

Anna and Ivan on the other side were relieved as well after the doctor's words. The surgery went completely fine. It's just now, They had to take extra care of Mr Miller for at least two months.

~

Liam let out a sigh of relief after a long time as he sat on the bench near a the park of the hospital.

"Liam, as now you're done with the works here shall we begin where we stopped?"

He heard Ivan's voice, his head lit upwards before he looked at Ivan who was coming in his direction.

"Why are you even here in the first place?" Liam gave him sarcastic chuckle that literally irked Ivan. The Younger's attitude was annoying him so much.

"Because we do need to clear the things. You said that you called me but I never received any calls from you" Ivan said.

"Maybe you didn't put your attention while being busy taking care of your so called mom who returned after so many years" Ivan's jaw clenched and hands fisted. Marching, he grabbed Liam by his collar.

"Liam, don't pull my trigger. I'm warning you" Ivan sneered.

"Why? Did the truth hurt you or something? She was away all this time leaving you to suffer. And after so many years, she's now suddenly back into your life after you've settled down. Why?" Liam yelled back.

"You- fucker!!" He cussed before leaving a tight punch on the Younger's face.

Liam fell down to the other side while holding his face, he started to cough the blood while glaring back at Ivan.

"You fucking say one more word about my mom and I'm gonna burry you down into this earth." Ivan sneered clenching his teeth. Liam scoffed mischievously.

"You hated and talked to my mom all these years and I still gave you the respect of an elder brother. But I said a thing about your mother, and you didn't cared to punch me. Wow, Mr Ivan Miller" Liam retorted gritting his teeth.

"You don't know anything about my mother but I do. Your words doesn't make her wrong but you know that your mother snatched literally everything from me" responses back, Ivan. Liam moued holding his jaw.

"Moreover, you don't hold any authority to raise a finger on my mother while being Ella's son who herself is not any saint"

Ivan said with a furry in his tone, Liam's eyes sharpened and hands fisted, ironically.

"AND WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU AUTHORITY TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY MOM!!" Liam yelled before throwing punch on the elder's face.

The fight begin as Ivan threw punches on Liam one after another until the blood starts to ooze out from his nose, forehead and mouth. Liam fell down back coughing violently before he laughed maniacally in the elder's sight.

"You never really considered me your brother after all. I got it today because still, you threw hand on me because of your mother who wasn't even with you when I WAS" Liam said, gritting his teeth again.

"For you, I was always Ella's son, not your brother and today you proved that" Liam muttered glaring at the elder. 

"And today, you proved that you did were always Ella's son, not my brother" Ivan replied back with emotionless eyes.

Liam scoffed as he got up from the ground, wiping the blood on his forehead with his hand. He nodded after heaving a breath.

"Fine. Thank you so much for coming here and clearing this all to me. I hope you'll never get to see my fave ever again and expect the same from you" Liam said with a ponderous breaths.

"Whatever you think..." Ivan replied.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: (Read please)

For those who kind of didn't understand yet. The thing is that Ivan and Liam's relation was already fading because of some business issues that Liam failed to provide him with the help. After that, the brothers didn't contacted much and when Ivan and Liam's dad got hit by an unknown car, he suffered several head and leg injuries because of which, the doctor recommend Liam shifting Mr Miller from Boston to New York for a better treated. After some days, unknowingly Liam's banks and accounts were blocked that were here in New York. He couldn't get any money for Mr Miller's treatment.

When Liam got to know this, he tried to contact Ivan despite of their arguments but he didn't received any responses from Ivan that made him think that probably because of the office argument, Ivan didn't responded him and has done all of this. But the thing was, Ivan never really received any calls from Liam neither, he ordered to block the Younger's accounts. He hadn't had a single idea of any of it otherwise he would've never ignored his younger brother's calls.

When Liam also come to know that Ivan's biological mother is back, it felt strange to him and he automatically got to think as if Ivan is ignoring him because of his mother. The ignoring thing boiled Liam's blood but still he managed to reach to Anna for help since Eve was out of the city for some reasons since the evening, she couldn't come and help Liam and asked him to call Anna. And after Anna come to know everything she called Ivan as well.

And from here instead of solving the arguments, the situation between the brothers even became worst than before because of Liam's inappropriate choice of words.

The thing is, how didn't Ivan come to know that Liam is trying to contact him?

I will try to update soon. Sorry, I was busy with the college.

Thank you for reading this.

Take care

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3M 83.4K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
190K 4.9K 33
{COMPLETED in MAFIA SERIES} Love was dangerous especially for people who were dangerous themselves. Sometimes it wasn't fair whom you had to fall for...
627K 20.4K 16
Warning: Mature. Love's like a war. It's so easy to start but so difficult to end. Just like in a war, there is always a winner and a loser. I told...
89.8K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...