The Wanted{UNDER RECONSTRUCTI...

By sportchic63cub

~THIS BOOK IS NOW ON HOLD AND UNDER HEAVY EDITING. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13, IT CLEARLY NEEDS MORE DEVELOPI... More

Chapter One- Runaway
Chapter Two- It's Complicated
Chapter Three-Revelations
Chapter Four-The Past
Chapter Five-So close to Freedom,So close to Paradise to bad I can't have it
Chapter Six- The Chase (Part 1)
Chapter Seven- The Chase (Part 2)
Chapter Eight- Welcome To Hell, Love
Chapter Ten- The Dream and The Ring
Chapter Eleven- It's On
Chapter Twelve- Longing and Barely Surviving
Chapter Thirteen- Dreams and Visions
Chapter Fourteen- Spies
Chapter Fifteen- Robert?
Chapter Sixteen- Making Plans
Chapter Seventeen- The Dreaded Moment and Close Call
Chapter Eighteen-The Warning
Chapter Nineteen- The Fight
Chapter Twenty- No More Damien
Chapter Twenty One- Unknown

Chapter Nine- Karma Isn't On My Side

616 21 4
By sportchic63cub

                           CHAPTER NINE KARMA ISN'T ON MY SIDE

                                            ANNABEL'S P.O.V

I cried all night and I ached to be at Eric's side I tugged and tugged against my bounds but they wouldn't break. I have been in this room for the past four or five days without food or water and no one has came in here. My wounds were slowly healing but my body still ached at every movement I also never recovered my energy either. As I lay here I think of the pass few weeks I have been happy and I felt safe and then so quickly everything changed. I ended up back with Damien strapped to a table being tortured and having no food or water for days.

I chuckled to myself it seems that karma isn't on my side at all it only allowed me to see what being happy was like. Than all to quickly it pulled me back to hell I couldn't be happy for once can't I? I mean what do the fates have against me what in the world did I do to them? How come I wasn't allowed to be happy, to be safe, to be loved?

The only thing that seemed that I was allowed to be was hated, tortured, and seduced.

I hate my life honestly I think my life is pure shit I mean my life is just plan twisted and horrible there was nothing to look up to.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door finally opened I turned my head to see two people walking in. One was a women with blond hair and blue eyes the other was a man with brown hair and light brown eyes. They walked towards me once they reached me and the women reached for my bounds I panicked. "What are you doing?" I asked she stopped and looked at me with soft eyes "Damien told us to take you out this room" she answered.

She reached for my bonds again my eyes narrowed when she said Damien's name "Stop!" I almost yelled. She quickly stopped and looked at the man then back to me "I want to see Mike" I demanded in a tired voice. Her eyes widened then narrowed "You can't both of you will get in trouble" she said just as she was about to untied me I got ready to scream. The man stopped her they looked at each other for a while "I want to see Mike" I demanded again.

The woman looked at me again this time the man answered "Go ahead" he sighed she looked up at him with narrowed eyes. He whispered something to her that made her sigh and she left the room for a couple seconds. She soon returned with Mike I let out a relieved sigh once he saw me he came to my side. "What is it?" he asked I looked at the two they stood at the foot of the table then I looked back to Mike. "Can I trust them?" I asked in a small voice he immediately nodded "Of course" he said he gestured to the woman "She is my sister you can trust her and he is her mate" he said gesturing to the man.

I looked at them again I slowly recognize the resemblance between the woman and Mike they both had the same blue eyes. The same shape head and the same nose they were related I felt a little better. The woman finally untied me my body was numb so she had to help me sit up I looked at Mike and gave him a small smile.

"I'm Cindy" the woman said into my ear as she helped me to my feet I thanked her but clutched onto her because I couldn't stand on my own. She smiled warmly at me and I smiled back "Where are you taking me?'' I asked though I feared the answer. Cindy was just about to answer but Mike did "They will be taking you back to your room" he said staring at his sister. She was about to protest but she kept quiet Mike walked out the room "Oh and Cindy before you take her there please take her to the shower and give her something to eat." he said.

Cindy had to stop herself from protesting again she nodded and Mike left Cindy and her mate helped me walk down the hallway. I kept wincing every move burned or ached "James go get her something to eat we'll meet you in her room" she told him just as we reached the showers. He nodded and headed off to a different direction Cindy helped me with my clothes and helped me into the shower. She left to get new clothes I leaned against the wall as the warm water hit my skin I was grateful the cuts weren't fresh otherwise they would burn.

I noticed my heart ached less once I got out that room it confused me I was still far away from Eric thinking about him made my heart ache more. I started to take deep breaths to calm down I miss him so much I bet he is betting himself up for loosing me. It wasn't his fault it was mine I brought all this onto myself I ran away and found my mate now I'm here hurting every moment I'm away from him. The worse thing is that I know he is hurting too and I was the one causing him the pain.

Cindy came back and helped into new clothes as we walked to my room I start gaining some of my strength back. Once we reached the room I plop down on the mattress James came in and handed Cindy the plate of food. My eyes were immediately glued to the plate I noticed he whispered something to her and left. She handed me the plate and I ate hungrily she watched me for a few minutes before she spoke "Damien will come to speak to you soon" she said quietly I almost stopped eating completely.

If I wasn't so hungry I would've stopped eating period a shiver ran down my spine "Finish up the rest" Cindy demanded. When I did she took the plate and handed me a glass of water she also took when I was done. "Now get some sleep" she said as she walked out the door I did as she said she reminded me of a mother. I woke up to the sound of the door being slammed shut I flinched and quickly opened my eyes to see Damien my eyes narrowed at him. "Did I wake you?" he asked with fake concern I ignored him and sat up slowly my back still ached.

He chuckled as he watched me "It was really difficult finding you when you could block your scent and block your mind from John and Mike" he said mostly to himself then to me. Wait what did he just say I block my scent and my mind? "I can do what?" I asked he looked at me "You mean you didn't know" he said like it was a joke. But the way his face changed he realized it wasn't "Well I guess it isn't a big deal anymore but...." I couldn't hear the rest he spoke to low for me to hear.

I stood up and his eyes quickly darted to me "What do you want with me?" I demanded I crossed my arms over my chest. He smirked and his eye raked up and down my body I cringed away from his gaze. "You didn't answer my question" I said bluntly "I don't need to" he answered in a low voice I rolled my eyes he could never give me straight answers. He seemed to be thinking as he kept looking at me "Who let you change clothes and eat?" he demanded I shook my head from the sudden question.

"Why does it matter?" I asked I didn't want to tell on Cindy and James and he never gave me a straight answer I wasn't either. He glowered at me before he spoke all emotion was gone from my face and my eyes hardened it was the only way to lie to him without being caught. He sighed and studied me again I watched him with wary eyes I was worried that I might be caught in one of his mood swings. "You seem... jumpy" he said struggling of how to word it my eyes narrowed at him of course I would be jumpy I was in a room alone with him and his wild mood swings!

I was on the verge of yelling at him but I knew there would be a bad result so I was biting my tongue. As I studied him I realized by how much emotion hiding in his eyes I would have to watch what I have to say. But it would be difficult because he always getting under my skin I just hate him. "Of course I would be I'm with you" I said his expression darkened but then quickly disappeared. He was about to open his mouth to say something but I spoke first. "I think I deserve to know what your going to do to me." I stated flatly he chuckled "Trust me you don't want to know" he said bile churned in my stomach there was so many possibilities.

"You make me sick Damien what are you here for" I demanded as he studied me again. He growled as he stalked towards me I backed against the wall. I silently cursed at myself as I realized I cornered myself I need to stop doing that.

He placed his hands at the side of my face so I couldn't escape "Your hiding something" he smirked inching his face closer to mine. I quickly got uncomfortable by how close he was he caressed my cheek. I turned my face away from him but he forced me to face him as he tightly grabbed my chin. I winced at his tight grip his smirk deepened "Let. Me. Go. I'm not hiding anything." I spat he seemed to hold himself back as he growled again. His body stiffened his eyes narrowed at me and he showed his fangs.

He didn't really scare me but I couldn't get my mind off of what he said why did he think I was hiding something. Well the only thing I am hiding is Eric and the pack but I'm worried that Damien already know about them because somehow he knew I found my mate. I just hope he doesn't know who he is Damien still didn't let go of me. I really didn't like his touch it felt wrong I started to squirm under him but he didn't let me go. "Stop moving" he demanded but I ignored him he growled in frustration he used his arm to push me against the wall and his free hand tightly held my waist forcing me to stop but I kept trying I didn't like his touch at all. 

I soon stopped it was useless he was stronger than me he smirked when I stopped moving I just want to slap it off him. When I looked into his eyes I found it impossible to look away from them subconsciously noticed the way his eyes change color from golden yellow to a darker color. As I looked him in the eyes I felt my mind drift I fought to focus on something anything I started to remember why this seemed to familiar. I felt my eyes grow wide as I realized he as trying to read my mind!

I tried to look away from him but it impossible I tried to move my arms but my body felt numb his eyes grew more intense the more I felt my mind drift.

                                                       DAMIEN P.O.V.

I was trying my best to keep my temper with Annabel but I couldn't help the amount of lust I felt either I opened my mouth to speak but she spoke before me. "I think I deserve to know what your going to do to me." she stated flatly I chuckled "Trust me you don't want to know" I said. I fought the smile that played on my lips as I watched her reaction to my words. "You make me sick Damien what are you here for" she demanded as I studied her again. I felt the control I had crack I growled as I stalked towards her she backed against the wall. I heard her silently cursed at herself.

I placed my hands at the side of her face so she couldn't escape "Your hiding something" I smirked inching my face closer to hers. I caressed her cheek she turned her face away from me but I forced her to face me as I tightly grabbed her chin. She winced at my tight grip my smirk deepened her eyes narrowed before she spoke "Let. Me. Go. I'm not hiding anything." she spat. I had to hold myself back as I growled again my body stiffened my eyes narrowed at her and I showed my fangs.

I knew she was hiding something because after she said that she grew wary I needed to know what she is hiding. She started to squirm under me but I didn't let her go. "Stop moving" I demanded but she ignored me I growled in frustration I used my arm to push her against the wall and my free hand tightly held her waist forcing her to stop but she kept trying to move.

She finally stop knowing I was stronger than her I smirked when she stopped our eyes locked and I felt my eyes change to a darker color. I soon felt her body stiffened as she stared into my eyes soon her body went numb. I was about to get into her mind but her eyes widened and she put up a wall to block me. I knew she realized that I was trying to read her mind so she put up a wall I still have an affect on her so she can't move.

I kept trying to break the wall she put up  I don't know how long it was taking me but I still didn't get through growled in frustration. I tried to through her mind again I noticed she flinched I sighed I was hurting her I felt her arm move. She was trying to break through she started to mumble something I didn't catch until she said it again. "Get. Away. From. Me." she demanded in a low voice I chuckled she couldn't push me because her body was still numb.

Her wall was breaking the more I tried she kept flinching the more I tried "Damien stop" she said her voice was a little louder this time. I heard pain in her voice as well but I didn't really pay attention to it I leaned down closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Make me Annabel" I smirked knowing she couldn't the affect on her was to strong but I thought wrong. She push me off her with a grunt which caught me off guard.

I quickly caught myself as I stumbled a little she ran to the door but I appeared in front of it before she could reach it. She gasped and quickly turned around looking around the room wildly I stalked towards her. She quickly cowered into a corner "Stop. Don't come near me." she nearly screamed it took me everything to keep my temper.

I reached put to grab her arm but her head snapped up to look at me there was something different about her eyes. As I looked into her eyes I started to get a massive headache I flinched and looked away. But the pain started growing I didn't know what was wrong with me it must Annabel I quickly left the room before anything else could happen.

Once I shut the door I quickly locked it because I heard her running towards it she started banging it and screaming profanities. I chuckled she was a feisty one but I needed to do something about her powers she getting stronger.

=========================================================================

Hey guys I finally updated sorry it took long I had internet issues but they are fixed now I hope you guys liked the chapter. What did you think about Annabel and her powers? please tell what you think.

P.S. Damien, Mike, and John all have a type of mental powers Annabel is able to block them out her head. She is also able took hide her scent from anyone. Damien can only read minds, Mike can go in your head and sense where you are, John  can see where you are in your head and can cause you severe pain. I hope that help clear things up.

Oh, what do you think Annabel is? Please tell me I want to know what you think. Please.....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Thank You! :-)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 91 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
1.2K 29 31
(STRONG LANGUAGE, MATURE CONTENT, RAPE, SELF HARM AND MORE) This book does not promote any kind of physical violence or abuse. I do not condone rape...
713K 21K 33
Madison James, seventeen year old werewolf, is miserable. Her father abuses her every day for stupid reasons like tripping over her own two feet, he...
212K 9.7K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...