CEO's MAFIA HUSBAND (taegi) [...

Por ot7_bang_tan

The world's most dangerous mafia is soft only for his ceo husband ? (English is not my first language) Mais

[INTRODUCTION]
(1) Meet Kim's
(2) scared
(3) you are safe with me
(4) Angry taehyung
(5) punishing his hyung 🔞+soft
(6) Always here to protect you 🔞
(7) His comfort place
(8) movie night?
(9) Living room love ♥️
(11) bratty
(12) nightmare
(13) rough!🔞
(14) holidays
(15) new problem?
(16) teasings
(17) attack
(18) torturing whom?
(19) smarty
(20) new game 🔥
(21) Darkness
(22) In shock
(23) a little harsh but more understanding

(10) handcuffs

6K 271 53
Por ot7_bang_tan

Taehyung froze on his spot hearing 'daddy'.

"Why is my daddy silent now?" Yoongi asked from inside the bathroom in flirty tone.

Taehyung walked towards the bathroom and banged his hand hard on the door.

"Open the damn door!!" Taehyung said loud.

Yoongi chuckled hearing taehyung's desperate loud voice.

"But why Daddy?" He said teasing taehyung.

"Because I am saying that babyboy!" Taehyung said with a smirk.

Yoongi eyes widened hearing 'babyboy'.

"Yahh!! I am your hyung so d-don't call me that!!" Yoongi said feeling his heart is going to explode.

"And I am your daddy" taehyung said leaning his back against the door crossing his arms over his chest.

Then it was silence.

"So you are not going to come out?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi gulped from inside regretting Calling taehyung by that name.

"N-no" yoongi said feeling scared.

"Ok then I should go" taehyung said walking out from the room.

Yoongi heard the door thinking that taehyung went out.

"Is he a-angry?" Yoongi asked himself.

He doesn't know that why is he getting scared even after knowing that taehyung will never do anything without asking him.

Then he showered and went downstairs to the dining area.

But taehyung was not there.

"Where is taehyung?" Yoongi asked a servant who was placing the food on the table.

"He is in his office sir" servant said.

Yoongi frowned then went to tae's office.

He knocked.

"Come in"

Yoongi opened the door and saw taehyung on his chair talking to the two men who were there.

"You are busy?" Yoongi asked.

"Ofcourse not, what happened?" Taehyung asked looking towards yoongi.

"Nothing happened, umm dinner?" Yoongi Said looking at the men who were typing on their laptops.

"I'll have dinner later hyung" taehyung said turning his head back towards the men.

Yoongi stepped inside the cabin but

"Hyung why don't you go have your dinner?" Taehyung said to yoongi in soft tone.

Yoongi stopped in his place.

"I will eat later with you tae" he said with a smile.

"But I think I will get very late hyung, I have some work" taehyung said looking towards the time.

(9:15pm)

"It's okay I am not much hungr-" taehyung cuts yoongi.

"No hyung, you go and have your dinner" taehyung said looking at the laptop screen infront of him.

"No I will wa-" yoongi wanted to eat with taehyung but taehyung cuts him before he could say that.

"Go!" Taehyung said in stern tone.

Yoongi immediately left from there without even glancing back at taehyung.

Taehyung sighed.

"I want every fucking information about this bastard!!" Taehyung said in cold tone to this men.

"Yes boss"

Yoongi finished his dinner then went to the terrace.

He looked at the decorations he did. He wanted to enjoy dinner with taehyung while watching movie on the terrace.

He sighed and went to this room. While going towards the room he told a servant to remove the lights and decorations.

"He is not the only one who is busy! I am also busy but I never talk to him so rudely like this!!" Yoongi said sitting on his bed with laptop on his lap.

(10:55pm)

Taehyung is still in his office getting frustrated.

"WHO THE FUCKING HELL DOING THIS!!" He growled banging the table with his hand.

He is getting very Angry because many important files are getting stolen and he doesn't even know how.

Nobody enter inside his office building except him,his men and ofcourse yoongi.

His anger rose when he heard a knock. He didn't said anything and continued furiously typing on laptop.

"T-taehyungie? Can I c-come in?" He heard yoongi's shaking voice.

He took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Come in" he said.

Yoongi never entered tae's cabin without asking first because it was taehyung who told him to do that and the reason is that most of the time taehyung ofcourse do this mafia things in the cabin like looking at the bloody pictures, cursing alot, shouting and he never want yoongi to experience any of that.

Yoongi entered the cabin with a cup in his hand.

Taehyung looked at yoongi who was standing near his desk.

"Why are you still awake?" He asked.

"Because you are too" yoongi mumbled placing the cup on desk infront of taehyung.

"Go and sleep" taehyung said looking at the screen.

"This is warm m-milk, finish it okay?" Yoongi said looking at taehyung who was fully focused on the screen.

Yoongi picked the cup and forward it towards taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung sighed and took a sip.

Yoongi smiled and just like that taehyung finished the milk.

"Leave" taehyung said to his men who left from there immediately.

Yoongi placed the empty cup on the desk and looked at taehyung who was looking back at him now leaning against the chair while crossing his legs.

"W-what?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing but why are you stuttering while talking to me?" Taehyung asked frowning.

"No I am n-not" yoongi said biting his lip.

Taehyung held yoongi's arm and pulled him on his lap making him sit sideways.

"Stop biting your lip hyung" taehyung said while looking at the screen where different pictures were coming one by one.

Yoongi was going to look towards the screen.

"No need to look there!" Taehyung said in calm tone.

Then yoongi looked at taehyung with his soft smile.

"You are smiling? I thought you must be angry with me" taehyung said looking at yoongi while wrapping his both arms around his waist.

"Who said I am not angry!" Yoongi said.

Then taehyung gets confused when yoongi hugged him.

"I am very angry taehyungieee! I am very angry at you because you never share your problems with me!! I am very angry at you because you always push me away when I want to help you!!" Yoongi said holding tightly onto taehyung's shirt.

"Hyung I a-" yoongi cuts taehyung.

"Now don't you dare to say sorry!! Because it's not going to work!!" Yoongi said breaking the hug.

Taehyung looked at yoongi's sad expression.

"I just don't want to involve you in these matters hyu-" yoongi again cuts taehyung.

"Then from now on you will also not involve in my matters!!" Yoongi said getting up from taehyung's lap.

"This is never going to happen!!" Taehyung said in deep voice.

Yoongi made eye contact with taehyung.

"Why? If I can't involve in yours then you will not involve in mine too!! From now on I will tell you anything just like you don't tell me!" Yoongi said in angry tone.

Taehyung smirked.

"You think you can hide things from me? I have many ways to find out" taehyung said standing infront of yoongi.

Yoongi clenched his hand knowing it's right.

"Oh you are saying that you know everything" Yoongi Said smirking.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"But I think there are many things which you don't know mr.kim taehyung" yoongi said.

Taehyung stepped closer to yoongi.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

Yoongi gulped but his face wasn't showing any fear.

"You know everything about me huh? Then do you know that I had a boyfriend before I met you and we both did some things be- ahhhh!!!" Yoongi whimpered in pain when suddenly he was bent down on the desk harshly by his neck.

"Shut this bullshit before I do something you never imagined!!" Taehyung growled holding the back of yoongi's neck in a tight hold.

Yoongi's face was pressed on the desk while his hands were holding the corners of desk. He smirked loving taehyung's reaction on his lie and decided to tease him more.

"But I am saying the truth!! We used to spend time together and do you know what we did one day?" Yoongi asked feeling taehyung's grip getting tightened on his neck.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

He know that yoongi is lying but he wanted to know how far will yoongi take this stupid joke.

"W-we got intimate and then h-he" words were not coming out from yoongi's mouth thinking what will taehyung do.

"He what kitten? He did what? He fucked your little hole huh?" Taehyung said opening the drawer slowly and taking out something from it.

Yoongi was getting scared now. He knew taehyung will never believe this lie if him. Before he could say anything he felt his hands being held behind him. Then his eyes widened when he felt something cold on his hands.

"T-tae noo!!" He said trying to stand up but was again pushed on the desk.

"Done" taehyung said and let yoongi stand up straight after cuffing his hands behind his back.

"U-uncuff me tae!!" Yoongi said struggling trying to free his hands from handcuffs but ofcourse it's impossible without the key.

Taehyung kissed the key and throw it out from the window.

"Taehyung!!!" Yoongi run towards the window and looked down.

"Do you think you can find the key just by looking down?" Taehyung asked sitting back on his chair.

Yoongi thought about going downstairs and finding the key but before he could go out, taehyung got up from the chair and grabbed his waist from behind.

"You shouldn't go out from here kitten. What will our servants think huh?" Taehyung said in teasing tone while back hugging yoongi wrapping arms around his waist.

"You have another key right? P-please open this" yoongi said.

"Bad news hyung, I don't have another key" taehyung said placing his head on yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi panicked and released himself from taehyung's hold. He faced taehyung.

"Why did you throw it outside then?" Yoongi asked while tears were filling in his eyes.

Taehyung eyes softened.

"Oh my god he is crying only from handcuffs, I don't even want to think about how he will react to other things" he thought.

"T-taehyungie!" Yoongi said now crying.

Taehyung went towards his drawer and take out another key from it.

Yoongi stopped crying when he saw the key but he gulped when taehyung looked at him while licking his lips.

"You want this key?" Taehyung asked sitting on his chair.

Yoongi nodded.

"Words hyung! Words!!" Taehyung said in dominating tone.

"Y-yes I want it" yoongi said.

Taehyung leaned back on the chair while putting the key in his pocket.

"Come here" he said Patting his lap.

Yoongi went closer and sat down on taehyung's lap with his back facing taehyung.

"Not like this kitty! Sit just like the way you was sitting on my lap in the living room" taehyung said.

Yoongi stood up and face taehyung. He placed his knees in between taehyung's legs and tried to make balance but it was difficult because he can't use his hands.

Taehyung was enjoying looking at yoongi who was struggling to sit in straddling position.

"Kitten you are looking very cute" he compliment yoongi who was trying to sit but lost his balance when he focused on tae's comment.

"Ohh!! Careful kitten!" Taehyung immediately wrapped arms around his waist.

"M-my legs!" Yoongi said.

Taehyung held yoongi securely by his waist.

"Now wrap them around me" taehyung said and smiled when yoongi looked at him.

"I am holding you hyung and I am not going to let you fall" taehyung said making yoongi blush.

Yoongi wrapped his legs around tae.

"Okay now we are comfy" Taehyung said smirking.

Yoongi whined.

"I did what you said! Now uncuff me" yoongi said.

"I will but first tell me about that boyfriend of yours" taehyung whispered in yoongi's ear.

"I w-was just kidding taehyungieee" yoongi said gulping.

"You think that joking about you having a boyfriend was funny?" Taehyung asked holding yoongi's chin with his one hand.

Yoongi stayed silent with a scared expression.

Taehyung noticed the fear on yoongi's face. He remove his hand from his chin and caressed him cheek.

"Hyung?"

"Y-yes?" Yoongi said breathing heavily.

Taehyung put yoongi's head on his chest and take out the keys from his pocket. He released yoongi's hands from handcuffs.

Yoongi immediately placed his both hands inbetween him and taehyung's chest and then he got up from taehyung's lap and runs out from the cabin while laughing.

"AISHH!! HE FOOLED ME!!!" Taehyung said getting up from the chair and quickly followed yoongi.

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like ❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.2K 170 27
Min YoonGi, CEO of Min Enterprises and ruthless Mafia leader (aka Suga) Park Jimin, Famous contemporary dancer and secret Mafia leader What happens w...
8.8K 342 28
Hello guys, it's my first story 😊 A mafia boss who don't believe in love what happened when he fall for innocent girl and get obsessed with her....
49.9K 2.9K 20
ABO MAFIA AU: From the moment Taehyung laid eyes on Seokjin, he knew he was the alpha he needed in his life. However, becoming the mate of a mafia bo...
262K 8.5K 28
Mafia King... Min Fricken Yoongi. Everyone knows him and is scared of him. Except me of course.