(11) bratty

"Aishhh!! He fooled me!!" Taehyung said and run behind yoongi

Yoongi was running towards their room but suddenly he heard a loud gun shot. He fell down on his knees in fear while covering his ears.

"Hyung!!" Taehyung quickly embraced yoongi in his protective hold.

Guards and taehyung's men comes near them holding guns in their hands.

"Boss we caught that bast-" before that man could complete his sentence taehyung spoke.

"Quiet!! Look around and make sure nobody is spying on us!!" Taehyung said coldly while glaring at that man.

He has strictly ordered everyone to never talk about mafia things in the presence of yoongi and specially right now yoongi is already shaking in fear in his embrace so he is not going to let anyone scare him more.

That man gulped while thinking about his boss order.

"S-sorry boss" he apologized.

"Go and do what I said!!" Taehyung said sternly while rubbing yoongi's back.

Hearing this, they all left from there.

Taehyung looked at yoongi who was sobbing while hiding his face in his chest.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked sitting down on the floor while crossing his legs and pulled yoongi on his lap.

Yoongi sat down comfortably on taehyung's lap in straddling position.

"That s-sound" yoongi said looking at taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and kissed yoongi both cheeks.

"That was gun shot right?" Taehyung asked while resting his forehead against yoongi's.

"Hmm" yoongi hummed looking straight in taehyung's eyes.

"You got scared?" Taehyung asked softly trying to calm yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head as no.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh really but I think you got very scared" taehyung said in teasing tone.

"It was s-sudden that's why" yoongi said with a pout.

Taehyung pecked yoongi's pout.

"You guys caught the person who shoot right?" Yoongi asked because he heard that guy.

Taehyung sighed.

"Yeah" he said.

"Where is that person right now? And who is that person? You know him?" Yoongi asked placing his head on taehyung's chest.

Taehyung ruffled yoongi's hairs.

"Yeah I know that person and he is there where he belong so don't worry about anything hyung" taehyung said wrapping arms tightly around yoongi's waist.