(8) movie night?

It's evening (5:45pm)

Yoongi is sitting on the bed with back leaning onto the headboard. He is working on his laptop while taehyung is in his home cabin.

Suddenly yoongi noticed something on the table and it was

Taehyung's gun which he forget to pick when he went out from the room

Yoongi always wanted to touch that gun but taehyung never let him and this is literally the first time when taehyung forgot to pick his gun.

He slowly got up from the bed and went near the table looking at the gun.

"It's so cool" yoongi said picking the gun.

But suddenly someone snatched that gun from his hands harshly.

"Sir you can't touch it!" It was one of taehyung's men.

Yoongi frowned looking at him that how dare he to enter to enter his room without knocking.

"Don't you know how to knock!?" Yoongi asked with raised eyebrows.

"Sir I am in hurry, boss must be waiting for me! He told me to get his gun" that guy said then turned around to go outside.

"Answer my fucking questio-" yoongi was saying while holding that guy's arm stopping him from going outside.

But the man yanked his arm from yoongi's hold roughly then went outside towards tae's cabin without glancing at yoongi who lost his balance and fell down hitting the back of his head with the table corner.

He couldn't understand for a minute what happened then his eyes filled with tears while his hand was rubbing his head.

"B-bad guy" he said sobbing then got up from the floor and turned his head towards the door when he heard a knock.

"Taehyung sir told me to give this to you so please have this" servant said holding a bowl of warm soup.

"I don't want to,so go" yoongi said looking at the soup which he hates.

But that servant did opposite and went closer to yoongi putting the tray on the table and picking the soup bowl forwarding it towards him.

"Sir please have this otherwise taehyung sir will get very Angry" servant said.

"I SAID I DON'T TO!!! NOW LEAVE!!" Yoongi said in a loud stern voice which made the servant shivered in fear.

Servant bowed then went from there.

"What's happening here?" Taehyung asked coming into the room hearing yoongi's shouting.

"Nothing now leave!!" Yoongi said in harsh tone.

Taehyung sighed going closer to yoongi then held his both hands in his.

"Please leav-" taehyung cuts Yoongi.