(5) punishing his hyung 🔞+soft

Yoongi woke up and saw taehyung laying beside him whose arms were wrapped around his body tightly

His back was pressed against taehyung's chest whose arms was wrapped around his waist. Yoongi can feel taehyung's breathing on his neck.

He tried to free himself from taehyung's hold but suddenly the hold around him tightened.

"Stop moving" taehyung said in his deep Morning voice.

"I am still in my yesterday's clothes tae please I want to take a bath" yoongi said trying to get up.

Then taehyung unwrapped his arms around yoongi.

Yoongi sighed in relief but gasped when he was turned around now facing taehyung who immediately placed his one hand behind yoongi's back and other one on his hip.

Yoongi's both arms was pressed between their chests.

"Ready?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice while making eye contact with yoongi.

"F-for what?" Yoongi asked gulping looking straight in taehyung's eyes.

"For this!!" Taehyung said and spanked yoongi's ass hard from back.

"Ahhh!" Yoongi whimpered from sudden hit.

Taehyung repeat that again.

"Ahh!! T-tae!!"

"Now tell me what you did wrong? Tell me why are you getting punished?" Taehyung asked angrily while sliding down yoongi's pant and underwear.

"I got u-up from bed yesterday when you t-told me not to a-and I hurt m-myself" yoongi said eyes filled with tears looking at taehyung who was looking at him with his Angry gaze.

"Hmm So how many do you deserve!?" Taehyung asked rubbing yoongi's bare butt with his hand softly.

"N-no please s-sorry this will never happen aga- ahh! s-sorry p-please!!" Yoongi apologized while sobbing from taehyung's hit.

"No you will get what you deserve hyung!" Taehyung said while spanking yoongi harshly.

*Spank*
*Spank*
*Spank*

"T-taehyung AHHH!! S-stop please" Yoongi was now crying hardly while hiding his face in taehyung's neck.

"Then stop doing these silly things if you don't want me to punish you!!" Taehyung said spanking yoongi last time then pulled his bottoms up.

"Owwww!! I p-promise I will not do this a-again" yoongi said shifting closer to taehyung.

"Okk this time I am leaving you but if you did these things again then you will be punished very hard hyung remember that" taehyung said sternly while holding yoongi in his arms.