(22) In shock

"Jason!?"

"Jason!?"

"Glad you remember me kim taehyung, you must also know that why i am here right?"

Taehyung held yoongi tightly as he could feel his shaking body.

"Don't wanna g-go with him taehyungiee"

"Ofcourse kitten, you are not going anywhere, you will only stay with your taehyungiee" taehyung assured him in soft voice.

"You guys are so in love but unfortunately i have to break you apart, yoongi come to me before i shoot your so called husband" jason spoke pointing his gun at them.

Yoongi moved in taehyung's hold but immediately stopped as he heard taehyung whispering to him

"Ignore whatever nonsense he is saying kim yoongi, don't you dare to do anything stupid, i am handling it"

"I don't think you guys have time to do some romantic talk" jason said and shoot but at the ceiling.

Yoongi flinched hard.

"Don't even have the audacity to shoot at me huh? Come on, shoot" taehyung said mockingly.

Jason gritted his teeth while saying
"If you are so desperate to die then fine, yoongi i think you don't love your husband"

Tears rolled down on yoongi's cheeks. He sobbed.

Taehyung's blood boiled hearing yoongi's cries. He lost his control over himself and yelled furiously at jason
"STOP TAKING HIS NAME FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTH YOU ASSHOLE!!"

"Oh come on, this soft personality doesn't suit you" jason said and laughed.

"But this disgusting looks suit you very well!"

Jason stopped laughing hearing that and aim towards taehyung and yoongi this time
"All your guards are unconscious, nobody is here to save you and your precious umm what you call him? Oh ya kitten right? What a sexy name for such a sexy doll, I would love to fuck his little wet hole and make him scre-!" Before jason could say more disgusting things, yoongi spoke

"Stop your nonsense you shit!"

"Hyung no, please shh, don't tal-" taehyung tried stopping yoongi from saying anything to jason because if jason got more furious then he will definitely hurt his yoongi.

"Put me down tae! What the hell does he think of me!?" Yoongi spoke and get down even when taehyung was trying to keep holding him.