(16) teasings

"And weakness too, someone is trying to make you weak by using me right?"

Taehyung was a little taken aback by yoongi's words. Should he tell him everything? Should he tell him that someone is trying to harm him?

"I will not let anything happen to you hyung, Don't worry" taehyung said making eye contact with him.

Yoongi was looking back in his eyes while still holding his collar.
"I know that taehyungieee, you will never let anything happen to me" he said.

Taehyung's eyes were sharp. He was ready to kill anyone who will even lay a single finger on his kitten. He will not think twice before pulling his gun's trigger to shot right on the head of the person who will try to harm his husband.

"Calm down tae" yoongi said looking at taehyung's furious Expression.

"You will not go anywhere alone, am I clear?" Taehyung said holding yoongi's sides strongly who nodded.

"Don't step out from this house without asking me alright?" Taehyung said. His eyes were red. He will not take any risk.

"Nothing will happe-"

"I said you will not step out from this house without asking me Kim yoongi!! Understood!?" Taehyung said loud and in his deep tone.

Yoongi got a little scared from his tone which taehyung noticed and said
"Sorry kitten but I am just worried about you, try to understand yeah?"

"I will do everything you will say tae, I promise I will not do anything without asking you" yoongi said giving taehyung's cheek a kiss who stared at him with full of love.

"My kitten is so obedient" taehyung said making yoongi blush who then stuttered saying
"M-my pants"

"Oh! We forgot about the massage" taehyung said and was going to remove the duvet from yoongi's legs but was stopped by him.

"No! It's too sore so please don't do anything"

But taehyung still removed the blanket and placed his one hand on yoongi's thigh while the other one was still holding yoongi's waist firmly not letting him move.

"So your daddy punished you very well huh?" Taehyung said with a smirk forming on his face.

Yoongi gasped when taehyung pushed him down on the bed then hovered on top of him.

"Taeh- ahhh!!" He whimpered in pain when taehyung slapped his thigh.

"How many times you want me to remind you of my name kitten?" Taehyung said rubbing yoongi's thigh gently now.

Yoongi keep his mouth shut but his eyes widened when taehyung said
"Your hole must be swollen and red right? I want to take a look at it, can I?"

"N-no, go do your work" yoongi refused.

Taehyung pouted while saying
"Please hyung? I promise I will not do anything naughty"