(12) nightmare

(1:55am)

(1:55am)

Taehyung is sleeping while hugging yoongi close to him but suddenly he felt yoongi shaking in his embrace.

He opened his eyes and looked at yoongi who is sweating and immediately understood that he is having a nightmare. He started rubbing his back gently while saying sweet words to him.

"I am here yoongi hyung, nobody will hurt you" taehyung said laying yoongi on top of him.

"Taehyungieeee!! Blood!!" Yoongi suddenly started shouting.

Taehyung got up in sitting back with yoongi on his lap in straddling position.

"Shh shh kitten, taehyungieee is here"

Tears were falling from yoongi's eyes while his hands were holding taehyung's shirt tightly.

"Wake up hyung!!" Taehyung said tapping yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi opened his eyes and hugged taehyung tightly while saying

"Tae!! They will h-hurt Mee! They will beat me please don't leave me alone taehyungiee!!"

Taehyung hugged yoongi protectively and said softly
"No kitty, I will not anyone hurt you so please calm down okay?"

Yoongi's eyes were shut tightly while hugging tae.

"Kitty? Are you listening to me? You don't need to think about those days because they are never going to come back"

"Please stay with me always" Yoongi said

"You don't need to say this hyung because I am never going to leave your side ever even if you will beat my ass for sticking with you 24/7" taehyung said laying down with yoongi on top of him.

Yoongi chuckled while wiping his tears.

"Now let's sleep and don't worry about anything because your taehyungiee is here" taehyung said covering both of them with duvet.

"I love you" yoongi said pecking taehyung's lips.

"I love you too my sweetheart now take rest" taehyung said kissing yoongi's head.

Then yoongi closed his eyes and fell asleep while taehyung was in deep thoughts.

"That's why I never wanted him to look at that side of me"

"Hyung I love you more than anything, please never let that merciless side of me affect our life"

Thinking of these things, taehyung fell asleep.

Next morning (8:35am)

Taehyung woke up from his sleep and saw that yoongi was not with him.

"Hyung?" He called thinking he will be in bathroom but got no reply.

He got up from the bed and went downstairs.