(13) rough!🔞

Yoongi pressed his chest against taehyung's chest and whispered in his ear
"Show your mafia side to my ass too daddy,my ass is getting too naughty these days"

And that was it!! Taehyung lost control over himself. He turned yoongi around and bent him on the counter.

"I want you to stay quiet! If you speak even a little then you will get a spank! Am I clear?" Taehyung said in dominating tone.

Yoongi gulped. He chest pressed against the counter and his hands were placed on the counter.

"Y-yes" he said.

*Spank*

"Ahhh!!"

"Yes what?" Taehyung asked with his one hand on yoongi's butt while other was taking off yoongi's belt.

Yoongi shut his eyes tightly now feeling embarrassed in that position. He could feel taehyung opening his pants button.

"Yes d-daddy" he said.

"Good boy" taehyung said dropping yoongi's pants on the floor. He could feel yoongi's tensed body.

Yoongi's heart was beating so fast. He was not scared because he knows that taehyung will never hurt him but he is nervous and the reason is that because he watched a videos in which after a bottom calls the top 'daddy' then the top gets out of control which results in a very hard core sex. Yoongi was unable to watch that video full because he got very scared.

"Is anything wrong?" Taehyung asked taking off yoongi's coat.

"N-no" yoongi answered not wanting to disappoint taehyung by saying that he changed his mind of having sex.

"Colour hyung?" Taehyung asked doubting if yoongi still wants to do it or not.

Yoongi thought for a minute then said
"Green"

He is scared but he also knows that he will enjoy it alot.

"You can tell me if you don't want to do it hyung" taehyung said making yoongi stand straight and turning him around to face him.

Yoongi changed his expression from a scared one to smiley.

"I want to do it taehyungieee" he said wrapping arms around taehyung's neck.

"You look very hot in just a shirt and boxers" taehyung said picking yoongi and making him sit on the counter.

"And you look very hot when you fuck me" yoongi said thinking that talking like this will help him to get relax and to focus on taehyung.

Taehyung smirked while unbuttoning yoongi's shirt.

"You are getting naughty day by day" he said sliding off yoongi's shirt from his shoulders.

Yoongi was breathing heavily when taehyung removed his shirt. Now he was only in his boxers.

"You said you will s-spank me if I will speak even a little" he said.

Taehyung placed his hand on yoongi's chest and pushed him to lay on the counter with legs hanging down from the counter.

"Don't worry I remember everything I said kitten" he said caressing yoongi's pale thighs.

Yoongi felt taehyung's hand holding the waistband of his boxers.

"T-taehyung? What if someone comes?" He asked.

"I want you to think about me only!!" Taehyung said sliding down yoongi's boxers leaving him naked.

Yoongi moaned when cold air hit his naked body.