The Mob Character Shouldn't H...

By UnknownFate25

Volume 2 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! It's been a year since Ken was transmigrated... More

125 - Prologue
126 - It's About Family
127 - The Arthurson Complication
128 - A Tense Family Meeting
129 - Failed Negotiations
130 - The Knight War
131 - A Talk Between Mother And Daughter
132 - The Du Lac's Dark Secret
133 - Saving Orphans
134 - Experiment X
135 - A Woman With A Mission
136 - The End Of A Rivalry
137 - Aftermath Of War
138 - The Flight Back To Japan
139 - A Historic Discovery
140 - The Enchantress Of Colchis
141 - An Outing With Xena
142 - A New Addition To The Family
143 - End Of Year One
144 - Roses Are Red, Blood Is Too
145 - A Withered Rose
146 - Sister Verses Fiancé
147 - How To Beat A Bitch
148 - Johnson
149 - The Cult's Shenanigans
150 - Let's Play A Game Of Torture
151 - My Second Year Starts
152 - The Second Kato
153 - Train Trouble
154 - The Yanderes Have A Sleepover
155 - Becoming An Apprentice
156 - I Think We All Expected This
157 - Ken Kage Enters The Spotlight
158 - The S Ranked Open Rift
159 - The Dragon Of The Lost Isles
160 - The Love Of A Mother
161 - I Hate Demon King Invasions
162 - I Also Hate Myself
163 - Another World
164 - Demon King Beelzebub
165 - Grinding With Medea
166 - Tempus - The Land Of Time
168 - Love Is War
169 - Tail of a Spar
170 - Attempts To Save
171 - The Knight Verses The Trickster
172 - The Arrival Of Azeroth
173 - A Fight Between Monsters
174 - The Damned Demon Queen
175 - Divine Shift
176 - The Queen's Past
177 - Loop
178 - On The Other Side
179 - The End Of The Queen's Reign
180 - Epilogue
Volume 2 - Thanks!

167 - The Colosseum

3K 140 20
By UnknownFate25

So what happens when your girlfriend is kidnapped and so you come with a rescue squad of yanderes?

"Intruders!" A hawk winged person screamed. "For Azeroth!"

You throw stealth out of the window.

We stormed through the clouds and past the buildings, alerting all of the hawk people. Unlike the one I threatened these guys pulled out weapons such as maces, swords, and others and started to rush us.

I summoned Loki into his staff form, slamming it against the face of the first approaching one. They fell on their back, softly hitting into the cloud, before I morphed Loki into a knife and stabbed through one his eyes and into his brain.

"I thought you said no killing?" Yui smirked, throwing a knife from her pocket at someone.

"Yeah, I changed my mind." I replied. "These guys are clearly loyal to Azeroth, and this fucking demon king has gotten on my bad side."

"Works for me." Amber grinned, cracking her knuckles.

Amber raced forwards, slamming her fist into a hawk person's staff. The hawk person held the weight of the punch, but wasn't prepared for Amber's second punch straight to the stomach. The hawk person stumbled back, blood leaking from their stomach.

Amber's gauntlets had spikes on them and they hurt. With another punch right to the head of the hawk person, they were officially deceased.

Bianca and Aoi nodded at each other, formulating a plan with just their eyes. They rushed forwards together, Bianca freezing the top of the cloud with her staff. Aoi slid across the ice at quick speeds, cutting hawk people in half before they had a chance to block.

"Take them out!" A hawk person cried, flying into the sky and holding a flag of a blue crown with two blue fiery horns on each side. "For our king!"

"No, shut up." I replied, morphing Loki back into a staff. I held him up, aiming him towards the flying hawk man. A green beam of fire blazed from my staff, instantly going through and vaporizing the hawk person.

These pests are just annoying.

"Here!" Yui smiled, holding her staff out. A light glow surrounded Amber as the cut on her face healed. Meanwhile Bianca and Aoi continued to slice through the hawk people, leaving them in halves and thirds.

Quite the gory sight. I'd make me puke, if I actually gave a fuck.

"Run!" A hawk person screamed, attempting to flee. Unfortunately for her, it was cut short as a metal gauntlet burst through her chest.

The message was still sent pretty well, if not even better, because many of the hawk people attempted to flee, flying high into the sky and away from us. Not all of them though, and those that stayed died in wake of the yandere force.

Don't mess with yanderes. Haven't people learned this by now? Maybe the good old Council can learn a thing before my yanderes decide to usurp them.

"That was easy." Yui grinned. "And these are supposed to be the troops of a Demon King?"

"I wouldn't underestimate them." Amber warned. "Remember that one guy that got us into this situation in the first place? He's one of four."

"Azeroth....dangerous." Aoi stated.

Bianca raised an eyebrow.

"Heard things...from Lupercio..." Aoi continued.

"So Lupercio knew Azeroth, and considers him dangerous..." I frowned. Egak, that stupid alternate me, was fairly strong. What about the other four?

I shook these thoughts out of my mind. I trust in myself and my girls. We'll defeat Azeroth and tear him limb from limb.

"We're almost there." Amber stated. "Everybody ready?"

Bianca and Aoi nodded in tune while Yui just flashed a grin. I gave Amber a thumbs up, walking across the clouds to the large open doorway which led inside.

"This kind of seems like a trap." Yui giggled.

"Wouldn't be surprised." I replied. "Keep your guard up."

We walked through the entrance, our feet hitting hard, white pearly ground. We walked through the hall, before entering the sunlight once more as we entered the arena of the colosseum. The ground became sand, not sure how that works on top of a cloud, while large white walls created a large circular pit, the stands sitting high above us.

Behind us, a gate slammed downwards from our entrance, blocking us in.

"Well shit." Amber muttered.

"It's fine, you can melt it if needed." I replied. "Seems to just be metal."

The stands were filled with hawk people, waiting in anticipation. There were way more than the force which attempted to stop us. So why were these guys just waiting here as we slaughtered their friends?

Strange. At least it explains the small amount of hawk people in proportion to the amount of buildings on clouds.

A deep, guttural laugh entered our ears from high above. We looked upwards, where a large, blue tear in space and time sat in the air. I couldn't see through it, but I could tell that Azeroth was speaking through the other side.

Fucking coward. Yet Erica is here in this world. Something isn't adding up.

"I don't think you understand quite yet, Ken Kage." Azeroth spoke. "You can't have everything you want. That's not how this works."

The gate on the other side opened, someone walking out. It was tough to see from a distance, but as they got closer I could tell that the person was in white and gold knightly armor, reminding me of Egak's, but not quite the same.

And then I noticed the sword they were holding.

"No..." I gasped.

"Only gods get everything they want. We take it all." Azeroth laughed. "And I am a god."

Excalibur shined in the knight's hand. That line which led me to Erica pointed straight at the knight's heart. My girlfriend emotionlessly walked towards us in a set of armor.

"Erica?" Yui asked.

"Oh shit, oh shit..." Amber gasped.

"Damn...you..." I growled.

A dark cackle came through the portal leading to Azeroth, leaving a burning hate building and bubbling from within me. One so strong, that I haven't felt it since Lupercio.

"I needed a new fourth knight after you killed Egak." Azeroth stated. I could hear his grin from here.

Erica raised Excalibur, a golden glow enveloping the weapon. It started to grow, surrounding the whole sword before it started to build off of it.

"Introducing my new knight, Excalibur." Azeroth laughed. "Has quite the nice ring to it, doesn't it?"

"I will fucking tear you asunder." I glared at the rift high above.

"Ken Kage, verses Excalibur." Azeroth continued. "Our best fight to the death in a long time!"

The hawk people cheered. Erica swung her sword downwards, creating the largest blast of holy magic I have ever seen from her, rushing towards me as a large golden pillar.

I morphed Loki into a large shield, holding him in front of me and the others. The humongous blast slammed into the shield, pushing back my feet as I dug them into the ground.

The beam was reflected up into the air, only narrowly missing that damn rift which Azeroth was cowering in.

"Shits about to get real." Loki grimaced.

"Not the time!" Chastised Medea.

"Oh, we should make this more fair!" Azeroth laughed. Suddenly more blue rifts appeared around us, as chains shot out and grabbed the girls. They were pulled into the hair, hanging suspended.

"What the hell?!" Yui cried out.

Bianca attempted to freeze the chains to no avail. Amber tried to punch them off and melt them but that didn't work either. Aoi's scythe also wasn't sharp enough to cut through them.

Her arcana wasn't strong enough. Shit.

"Now it's truly Ken Kage verses Excalibur." Azeroth stated with an infuriating grin in his voice. "Everybody, enjoy the show! It's on until one is dead!"

With those words Erica rushed towards me, sword aimed to cut right through my neck. And all I could do was prepare to take it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 24.4K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
12 0 6
Mika at the brink of death , receives an invitation from a mysterious entity. Tired and hopeful he accepts the offer . Now with his ambition re-awake...
401K 22.6K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
40.8K 946 16
After the events of first semester, Ayano falls hard for Info Chan after being invited out to dinner, and receiving a gift from her. Feeling a sense...