Not my Sister (Y/N × G!p Aki)

By CarshaShion

When Y/N L/N survived from a tragic incident, she encountered the Aoi family by chance and started a new life... More

Author's Note
Character List
Chapter 1: Wounded Child
Chapter 2: The New Aoi
Chapter 3: Differences
Chapter 4: Stronger
Chapter 5: Kiss Changer
Chapter 6: Shouldn't be
Chapter 7: Tennis 'Chance' Moves
Chapter 8: More than Mistakes
Chapter 9: Our 2nd Kiss
Chapter 10: As One
Chapter 11: Kitchen Love
Chapter 12: Nami's words
Chapter 13: Let's Pretend
Chapter 14: 2nd Time
Chapter 15: Risky
Chapter 16: Lucky
Chapter 17: Heat Release
Chapter 18: Ride me
Chapter 19: Contradictions
Chapter 20: Nami's Demand
Chapter 21: Kana's Date
Chapter 22: Date Extras
Chapter 23: Unexpected
Chapter 24: Prince Rui
Chapter 25: Festival
Chapter 26: Nami's weird
Chapter 27: Private Lessons
Chapter 28: Alone Time
Chapter 29: Nami's confused
Chapter 30: Marriage Shoot
Chapter 31: The Deal
Chapter 32: Pair project
Chapter 33: Not a friend
Chapter 34: Taken
- Short Notice -
Chapter 35: Confession
Chapter 36: I don't care
Chapter 37: Moody
Chapter 38: Truth or Lies
Chapter 39: Heart Pounding
Chapter 40: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 41: Rui's advice
Chapter 42: Mother's identity
Chapter 43: Guilt
Chapter 44: Twin
Chapter 45: Blonde wig
Chapter 46: Skipping
Chapter 47: It's/Not like that
Chapter 48: Blank
Chapter 49: Realization
Chapter 50: Better
Chapter 51: Kana's apology
Chapter 53: Sky's Promise
Chapter 54: Part-Time
Chapter 55: Aki's Birthday
Chapter 56: Official

Chapter 52: Date Fails

953 35 3
By CarshaShion

Saturday morning. The Aoi family is currently lazing around while doing their own thing. The mother also had a day off and was flipping through a newspaper while having her coffee.

"Hmm..."

Aki was seated on the chair opposite her mother. She was silently staring at her siblings who seemed to be in their own world.

Y/N and Nami were on the couch. The former was watching the tv while Nami was laying down. She was using Y/N's lap as her pillow while scrolling through her cellphone.

Aki wondered on why they were getting along because the last time she checked, the two were having a quarrel.

Nami noticed Aki's stare and raised a questioning glance at her.

"Since when did you and Y/N got that close to each other...?"

"So what?" Nami shrugged. "It's not a crime for siblings to have a close relationship, right?"

"Um.. That's true but you and Y/N aren't that close.."

Y/N just sheepishly chuckled while Nami deadpanned.

"If you must know, Y/N doesn't just belong to you, Aki-nee.."

"..........................."

Aki blinked at the response and this also caught the mother's attention. The woman raised the newspaper she was holding and silently snickered.

Aki pouted and looked away.

"That's mean, Nami.."

She glanced on Y/N's direction for the last time and felt a bit sad.

"I'm bored. I'll be going out for a bit."

Y/N observed her retreating figure. She can't help but wonder on why Aki held a defeated look. Nevertheless, she shrugged the thought away.

*(Beep!)*

She felt her phone buzz and she hastily picked it up.

"Meet me at the convenience store later. Wear something casual :) 

"Aki-nee.." Y/N furrowed her brows as she read the text. So Aki wanted to hang-out? With that thought, she excused herself from Nami and proceeded to change.
_____________________________________

"Y/N. I'm glad you came." Aki smiled at Y/N and motioned for her to sit down.

"You look good."

"T-Thank you, Aki-nee." Y/N shyly said.

"Thanks for heeding my invite. I was worried that you'll turn down my offer." pouted Aki.

"Not at all, Aki-nee." Y/N waved her hands. "I had nothing to do anyways so it's good if we hang out."

"I'm glad." Aki smiled. "Moving forward, the reason for the invitation is because I wanted to ask you out on a date."

"Date?!" Y/N's eyes widened. "You mean, we're going out on a date?"

"Hai.." Aki smiled sweetly. "So throughout this day, I want you to call me Aki."

"What?!" Y/N was surprised for the second time. "B-But Aki-nee.."

"Please.." Aki pouted. "Call me Aki. I want us to really feel the date as if we're lovers and not siblings."

"I understand b-but it's still awkward."

Y/N slightly flinched when Aki touched her hand.

"But we've done things lovers already did though.." Y/N noticed the sensual tone and this made her gulp.

"O-Okay.. but give me some time to get used to it."

"Hm.. Try calling me that right now." Aki leaned her face on her palm and stared dreamily at her. Y/N fidgeted under the stare but complied nonetheless.

"A-Aki.." Y/N blushed while Aki held a satisfied smile.

"Good. Now let's go, and start our date." winked Aki and held Y/N's hand as they stood up.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

The two eventually reached a Park and Y/N excitedly scanned the area.

"It's been so long since we've last visited here."

"Yes. That's why I decided to have a picnic." Aki raised the basket she was holding. "Let's go sit under that tree."

The two reached the area and went down to sit under the tree shade. Beside the tree is a bench where Aki placed their foods and belongings.

"Here baby say ahh~"

"W-what?" Y/N was caught off-guard at the endearment and felt herself blushing.

"Geez. Are you rejecting my affection, Y/N?" Aki acted as if she was hurt.

"I was just surprised on what you've called me, Aki-nee."

Y/N received a glare from the older girl which made her gulp.

"What did I say earlier?"

"A-About what?"

Aki's eyes squinted.

"About calling me Aki-nee.."

Y/N finally remembered and she uttered shyly.

"S-Sorry Aki.."

Aki's eyes shined in delight and she proceeded on feeding Y/N.

"Don't mind that, baby. Now eat this one."

Y/N timidly nodded and ate the food that was offered to her. Aki smiled and also ate a portion of the food.

After they were done eating, Aki offered to take a stroll on the park. She held Y/N's hand as they walked around and observed their surroundings.

"What made you decide on this date, Aki-n." Y/N quickly corrected her slip-up.

"Hmm.. I guess I was just jealous." replied Aki thoughtfully which made Y/N blush.

"J-Jealous?" The idea made Y/N's heart skip a beat.

"Yes.. I was worried that you'll choose Nami over me." Aki frowned. "You two seem to be getting closer nowadays.."

"Well..." Y/N scratched her cheek. "It's just that some of our differences got resolved.."

Aki stopped walking which made Y/N stop as well. The latter looked at her curiously and wondered.

"Is there something wrong?"

"But you prefer me, right?"

"Huh?"

"Between me and Nami.." Aki stared intently at Y/N. "I'm the one you are choosing.."

Y/N looked down when she couldn't handle the intense gaze.

"O-Of course, Aki.." Y/N mumbled. "I think you already know that."

"Good." Aki said and swiftly captured Y/N's lips. Y/N was stunned at the action which gave Aki the chance to insert her tongue.

"Wha- mmh~ Aki- we might get ~hmm caught." Spoke Y/N between kisses. Aki didn't mind and just held Y/N closer while advancing forward. This made Y/N took backward steps until she evetually reached a nearby tree.

Aki gently pushed her onto it while continuing her kiss. Y/N's faint moans were heard and it increased when Aki lifted one of her legs and brought their centers closer.

"Ahh~" Y/N gasped out and just held tighter on Aki's head who was now kissing her neck. Aki started thrusting her hips which made Y/N shut her eyes.

"A-Aki we're in p-public.." Y/N rasped out but Aki didn't falter.

Y/N's gaze drifted to the side and she got frozen when she saw a child standing meters away from them. The child was curiously observing them in silence.

"F-Fudge, Aki-" Y/N whisper-yelled. The older girl was still humping her and didn't notice they have company. Having no choice, Y/N bit Aki's ear to grab her attention but Aki mistook this as Y/N being horny and moaned.

"Keiru? Where are you?"

Aki finally stopped her actions once she heard the approaching voice. With ragged breaths, she separated herself from Y/N.

The two of them quickly fixed their appearance while the child was still observing.

"Keiru! I told you to not drift too far away." scolded the woman and took the child away.

Embarrassed from the scenario, Y/N looked down but glared at Aki who gave her a sheepish smile.

"What did I told you, Aki-nee?!" scolded a blushing Y/N.

"S-Sorry. I got carried away."

- End of Chapter -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
580K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc