At Your Service

By for_enhaaaaaaa

"I'll learn anything for the sake of you." Finding a suitable person to match you in work is harder than it s... More

Start+Notes
1-Hiring
2-Hired
3-First Day
4-Change Office?
5-Lunch With The Two
6-Catching Up With Sunoo
8-Meeting The Team
9-First Employee
10-Seminar
11-Drunk
12-Praises
13-The Next Morning
14-Panic
15-Their Talks
16-Realization
17-Adjustments
18-Their Meets
19-First Month
20-A Gift
21-Dinner with Chairman Park
22-Alone Time
23-Jake's Awareness
24-The Other Two
25-Heeseung's Plea
26-An Invitation
27-The Revelation
28-Reaction
29-The Aftermath
30-Jake's Past
31-Heeseung's Offer
32-Decision
33-Confession
34-Emptiness and Realization
35-A Lead
36-A Question
37-The Answer
38-A Speech
39-Getting Him Back
40-The Real Response
41-A Visit
42-The Night Before
43-Paid Efforts
44-A Promise For Forever

End

1.5K 88 26
By for_enhaaaaaaa

If you had reached this part, I sincerely thank you for reading my story! This has been a real rollercoaster ride for me. I enjoyed writing it and I'm satisfied with how it ended.

I just realized it now while writing the last part, I've been mentioning runaway when it's supposed to be runway. That was so embarrassing. I'm sorry about that.

You see, I'm not a native English speaker and I rarely recheck what I've written so there will be moments where the grammar is wrong so I apologize about that.

But anyways! I hope you guys enjoyed this one! I hope you learned something because honestly, some lines hits a bit different to me.

And I forgot to add this but... Rings that are worn on the right ring finger are often associated with ideas of love and relationships, creativity, beauty, and romance.

Figured I need to let you guys know that I searched for the meaning of the ring placement because I find it extra romantic if it's like that.

Thank you again for reading!! And if you'll allow me, I'll see you on my next?

-Magic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 217 10
Sunghoon, the rich, popular guy of the college. Everyone has a crush on him, boy or girl. But he does not care about anyone cause he has eyes for onl...
59.1K 1.8K 37
"You like me, don't you?" in which a girl continues to tease her classmate for liking her when in reality, he really doesn't.
56.5K 2.3K 16
[Completed] "I'm your Husband, why are you treating me like this?" -Kim Sunoo "We both know how you became my Husband, and I don't see a slither of r...
10.8K 268 17
sunghoon's friends challenge him to try to make y/n like him. is it going to be easy like the other girls or is it going to be hard for him? or will...