How Do I Tell You ||NamJin||...

By CLOUDVIIII

⚠️THIS ISN'T WHAT THEY DO IN REAL LIFE, THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION⚠️ ... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
~*^🎃Halloween Special🎃^*~(early release)

Part 43

264 9 0
By CLOUDVIIII

€~*^*~€

Namjoon and Jin enjoyed the even breeze that hit them today. The food was great and then even took some pictures together which made the afternoon memorable. Jin was still munching on a little sandwich though before they could pack up and leave.

"Namjoon how long did it take you to plan this." He asked covering his mouth.

"20 minutes. I promise you, I prepared this after I got off of work then waited." Namjoon said drinking a bottle of juice that he still had left.

"Okayy." Jin replied rubbing his arm. "Thank you for taking me out though."

"No problem cutie. You ready to go home now?" Namjoon asked cleaning up the food from the blanket.

"Mhm." Jin said nodding his head picking up all the food and empty containers putting it in a little bag. Jin felt relieved that Namjoon took him out again to get fresh air again.

Namjoon wrapped the bag around his shoulder and helped Jin up grabbing him with both of his hands. Namjoon took the ends of the blanket rolling it up and also placing it into the bag.

"Ready?." Jin asked.

"Yes, I'll follow you." Namjoon responded walking to the car.

€~*^*~€

Namjoon and Jin lived together at Jin's house and decorated it more than what it was before. He added more bushes outside the house and he had a little bird feeder outside by the window. The car rolled into the parking lot and Jin came out before Namjoon got out of his.

"Eeek, I'm tired." Jin said stretching his arms up in the car circling them.

"Did you have a good day though?" Namjoon asked clicking the button locking the car.

"Yes, did you?" Jin asked unlocking the door.

"Of course, but I always hope your is way better." Namjoon replied slipping off his shoes walking to the kitchen.

"Thank you, I hope our better days are even." Jin nodding to him walking upstairs.

Jin got in the room and he hopped into the shower real quick before heading back to Namjoon.

Namjoon washed the dishes he used for the picnic little date they had and he dried them putting them up nicely into the cabinet. Namjoo hummed a little song and he wiped down all the water from the counter that were wet from the faucet.

He walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to the room hearing the shower water run.
He stretched his arms and let out a little yawn turning on the TV.

"Hmmm.. what to watch.." Namjoon thought to himself. "Actually, I'll just finish reading this book."

Namjoon reached for the little book on the night stand and he flipped the pages to the page he left off on. He waited for Jin to return so he could talk with him. He read the words carefully and he than heard the water stopped.

€~*^*~€

Jin dried his hair with a towel making it damp and he dressed himself to his pleasure then sprayed himself before exiting out the bathroom.

He walked out of the bathroom and closed it. He looked up and saw Namjoon laying in the bed with his book.

"What are you reading?" Jin asked walking towards Namjoon.

"A book called Tender Hearts." Namjoon said marking the page closing it.

"Why'd you stop?" Jin asked pouting his lips crawling into the bed.

"Because I want to spend time with you." Namjoon replied patting Jin's head.

"More time." Jin muttered resting his head onto the pillow and he closed his eyes.

Namjoon laughed a little and he wrapped his hands around Jin. "Are you sleepy cutie?"

"Yeah, today was a long day." Jin said covering his eyes from the light.

"Awh how so?" Namjoon asked.

"Just sleepy.." Jin responded.

Namjoon crawled on top of Jin and hugged him resting his head onto his chest. Then formed a smile on his as he rubbed his hair.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Namjoon asked.

"Nooo, I don't feel like talking." Jin said shutting his mouth right after and laid there.

"We'll take a nap then." Namjoon whispered.

Namjoon crawled off of him and he covered Jin up and himself also sleeping with him.

€~*^*~€

2 hours later

Namjoon sat up and he stretched his arms before checking the time. He picked up his phone to read that it was 4:28. He looked blankly at his phone and he placed it back on the nightstand with the book to. Jin was still resting as Namjoon looked over and saw his fluffy hair covering his eyes as it was swooped to the side. He let off a little smile and he ran his fingers through Jin's hair moving it from out of his face.

"You should wake up now~ it's 4:28 Jin." Namjoon whispered rubbing his arm over the blanket.

Jin didn't budge. Namjoon looked at him and leaned down to Jin; he gave him little peck kisses and waited.

Jin opened his eyes slowly and he rubbed his right eye. "Namjoon.... I know that's you." He said in a cranky voice.

"Nap time is over." Namjoon responded as he patted his arm.

Jin muttered some words which made it inaudible for Namjoon. Jin turned over to the other side and he closed his eyes.

Namjoon watched him and he got up and walked over to the other side. He layed his head onto the bed and waited.

"Come on cutiee." Namjoon said pulling the blanket off of Jin and he lifted him up in a hug position.

Jin groaned and then let out a little yawn as he got up slowly. Namjoon giggled a little and let him go.

"You're still not used to getting up?" Namjoon asked laying his hands onto his face.

"No.." Jin responded closing one eye leaving the other open.

"No they why'd you struggle to?" Namjoon asked in a soft tone.

Jin just looked too tired to respond so Namjoon got closer to him and looked at him.
"Would you like to go outside today? In the back."

Jin looked at him and nodded as he laid his hands onto Namjoon's waist. He gave him a little kiss before letting him go.

"Okay.. I'm ready." Jin said as than was picked up by Namjoon.

Namjoon sat him up and he lifted Jin's arms up to stretch them out. Jin did exactly what Namjoon had helped him with, stretching.
He than let go of Jin and patted his head.

"Give me a second, I'll be right back." Namjoon said as he walked into the bathroom.

Jin nodded and he got up immediately and browsed through some clothes in the drawer. He took out a couple and sat them on the top then he made up the bed so he could lay the clothes on there.

"This'll look okay.." Jin muttered to himself laying them out on the bed.

Jin walked to the little mirror by the wall and he ran his fingers through his hair checking himself out.

Namjoon walked out of the bathroom and he looked over at the bed.

"Oh? You already chose out some clothes." Namjoon asked looking over at Jin as he watched him turn his head.

"Yes. I thought you'd look good in the black jacket. It's a little breezy today." Jin muttered.

"Okay~ you're right." Namjoon said nodding to him.

•••

Namjoon and Jin than took a little walk outside and they just admired the view of the bright green grass and the part cloudy skies.

Namjoon glimpsed over at Jin and watched his hair flow in the wind. He smiled a bit and held his hand.

"Jin, how'd you sleep by the way?" He asked walking by a little garden of flowers.

"I slept alright, I was very comfortable actually." Jin responded.

Namjoon nodded and smiled at him.

"By the way, thank you." Jin said with a smile on his face.

"For what?" Namjoon asked as he slipped his hands into his pocket.

"Everything.." Jin muttered as he stepped closer to Namjoon and gave him a side hug.

"Haha, no problem cutie." Namjoon said hugging him back laying his head beside Jin's.
"What's everything though?~"

Jin looked down and laughed a bit. "You already know."

Namjoon pouted his lips and he nodded. "Okayyy."

Jin took a second and he walked infront of Namjoon facing him. "I love you Namjoon."

Namjoon stopped and he looked at Jin. "I love you more."

Jin opened his arms as the wind hit him again and waited for Namjoon. He walked up to Jin and smirked giving him a big hug lifting him up a little. Jimin and Taehyung stayed home and they played video games together on their Nintendo, while Jung Hoseok went to go meet his sister for her birthday and celebrated it with her. Each one of them enjoyed their time with the one they love and cared for.

The end.

                               €~*^*~€

Thank you for reading this book! It's finally completed and I think I'm proud of this book the most! Take care of yourself and have a good day/night. Byeeee! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
9.9K 474 18
Jungkook finally admits he has feeling for his bandmate Jimin! What will happen if Jimin finds out? My story starts on 01/03/15. I really like writin...
537K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...