Avengers Preferences

By acefury

So this is the result of that contest from my Tom/Loki imagine book. Hmm, let's set a date in which I update... More

Author's Note
Meeting Him - Crush at First Sight
Names on Each Other's Phones
Favorite Classic Disney Movie to Watch Together
His Favorite Place to Kiss You
Who Says "I Love You" First [Bruce, Clint, Tony]
Who Ships You the Hardest
Who Says "I Love You" First [Steve, Thor]
Subject He Tutors You In
Who Shops the Most
Scary Movie
Robin Williams Movie You Watch
You Match as a Couple
Not-So-Average Pet You Surprise Each Other With - Part One
The Superpower You End Up Getting...Or Do You?
Other Avenger He's Jealous Of
When You're Sick
Telling Him Big News [Pietro, Steve, Thor, Vision]
Telling Him Big News [Bruce, Bucky, Clint, Tony]
His Guilty Pleasure [Bruce, Bucky, Clint, Tony]
Notes Around the House

Childish Thing You Do Together

8.8K 232 11
By acefury

B r u c e B a n n e r

Build forts: You would use your favorite blankets and pillows and bring your plush Hulk doll into it. There you would make shadow puppets using a flashlight. He would cuddle you as you fell asleep, he feeling at peace; he felt that you both were safe and nothing could hurt you, that the little fort was a protection.

C l i n t B a r t o n

 Play hide-and-seek: Usually you guys play using a bow and an arrow with a Nerf end so when you spot the other person, you have to shoot at them. It was a way to better your archery skills and prepare you for becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.

S t e v e R o g e r s

 Race: You both like to use the new car, so when you both are getting ready, you get ready as fast as you can to see who gets to use it. Sometimes, he lets you win, especially if you have a client meeting that day.

T h o r O d i n s o n

 Finger-paint: Thor never understood the fun that is finger-painting, so you went and bought some paint and canvas board. Now that you have a child on the way, he insists on making some paintings and hang them up on the wall opposite the crib.

T o n y S t a r k

 Make puppets: Old-fashioned, "I have strings to hold me down" puppets. Your daughter loved fairy-tales, and instead of making high-tech holograms to tell the story, you two did it with puppets. It was fun manipulating your voices in weird ways to get the characters just right.

****

A/N: So many papers and finals to do...but I'm not dead! Make up for last week, so hopefully one tomorrow if I get a head start on another term paper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 118 127
Oh golly... No more description needed. Oi... Eicherumba! Ach du Lieber! ***THIS IS A FANFICTION, SO I CAN AND WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH THE STORY...
1.5M 32.3K 65
Avengers One Shots and Preferences! (COMPLETED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Includes but is not limited to: - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Tho...
399K 10.8K 33
this is an imagines book based around steve rogers and bucky barnes in the mcu. requests are closed and this book is finished
138K 1.9K 20
I will do some imagines, I will take requests, and I do Hulk/Bruce, Ironman/Tony, Winter Solider/Bucky, Captain America/Steve, Hawkeye/Clint, Thor, L...