TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76

Chapter 75

1.2K 54 20
By Asha_PercAbeth

"Guys... Sharon kahi bi nahi dik Rahi hai ..." Simmi padded across gang who seated in the dormitory lawn at Harshad's place.

"Gayi hogi... Apne naye doston ke Jeet ka jashn manane" Vicky recklessly bashed her concern. All others looked at him unable to even counter his statement. Because they themselves doubted it except Swayam, who had million thoughts running in his head. He was concerned for his team. He understood their anger. He understood their frustration. He himself was feeling it. Yet somewhere, tiny part of his heart argued against it. He could never even think of Sharon committing such a mistake. Not when it came to dance. And maybe, he believed that she would have never put her friends in danger if she knew the consequences earlier. But now ... Everything was messed up. He was annoyed at her. Yet, his mind wandered about her safety. For once, he knew that she was disturbed as well. But Simmi confirming Sharon missing thwarted his heart in frenzy. He was the one who requested Simmi to talk to her irrespective of Simmi's mood swings on Sharon. He just wanted to know, she was doing okay. He knew well that she wouldn't be happy to see him. Hence, he opted this idea.

"Vicky... That's just too rude" Surbhi dared to oppose him. "Now...don't you dare to teach me..." He backlashed. Surbhi grit her teeth. This wasn't the time to trash him. Because, she really understood his exasperation. Infact, everyone there comprehended it.

"Listen... Vicky... All I'm trying to say is ... Sharon is missing..." Surbhi exhaled. She wasn't going to fight with him unlike always. Instead, she calmed down before making a point. Everything aside, her teammate was missing. Not just a teammate but a friend. Though the friendship had begun on a sour note, they gelled up in the middle of events. But yet again, Sharon's ego never faded. She was actually lost to the process of someone's cleverness. She was forcefully pulled into a maze.

"Surbhi... Sahi keh rahi hai ...Vicky..." Neha agreed. "Hum jitna bi Sharon se gussa ho... Lekin wo hai humari dost haina..."

Nil, Amar and Bharath nodded their heads at a time agreeing to it. Whereas, Vicky for a second felt ashamed of being a slave for his anger. Obviously, he was going to lecture Sharon all her life for this mistake. Probably, he would even stop talking to her until his ego got satisfied. But he was not going to be a useless friend like her when she needed them the most.

"I'm going to find her...." Swayam didn't even complete his sentence, as his phone rang continuously. Everyone stared at him as he spoke into the phone with a tight expression. "I'm coming..." His scream could have scared even lion of the jungle. Ad he hurried towards the door without any explanation to the gang, everyone understood that something was upto. Not a second later, all followed him miraculously.

******

"Kya hua Sharon ko?" Taani's eyes automatically became wet seeing motionless Sharon in the arms of Zain. She was actually coming back to the competition auditorium to check if she could find any proof regarding the scam did by Zain team. And unfortunately or fortunately, she caught Zain carrying a girl in his arms towards the medical emergency, on her way.

"Kya kiya tumne isko..." Taani snapped at Zain. She was too afraid to even question what was happening. Yet, she combusted some amount of boldness towards that scumbag.

"I'll explain you later. But she needs to be taken to doctor immediately..." Zain didn't stop but answered Taani in a calm tone. Taani just followed him instead of stopping him. Ad they crossed few huts, there was an emergency medical camp at the sight. Zain laid down Sharon on one of the bed as Taani fetched a female doctor to treat her.

"If you guys, please excuse me..." Doctor led them to wait outside the cabin. Taani's eyes brimmed as she rubbed the corner of her eye where a slight tear dropped. Though she hated Sharon for many things, this would never be a way she wished to see her.

"She will be okay, Taani... I checked her pulse... It's being normal... Don't worry" Zain came and stood beside her. Taani's teary eyes flared up like a hot molten milk. "Don't you dare to sympathize, Zain ... Ye sab hua tumhari wajah se..." She accused him. And suddenly, she held his collar. "Sach sach bataon... Zain.. kya kiya tumne Sharon ke saath... Usko kya hua hai?" Taani begged. "Agar Sharon ko kuch bi hua na... I swear... Mein tumhe chodungi nahi ..." She warned him.

Zain slightly smiled. But his eyes were filled with unknown pain. She knew that kind of pain. And for a moment, she gave into it and softened her hold around his collar. "Mein jaanta hun ..Tanni. .. Sirf tumhi nahi... Balki tumhara pure doston ko abi mujhe Marne ka man kar raha hoga ..." He confessed.

"Toh hoga hi na... Zain... Apne Kiya hi aise" she dismissed her hold on him. "Zindagi mein haar Jeet hota rehta hai... Aur aap ek Jeet ko pane ke liye... Barah logon ka sapne barbad kar diya hai... Aur toh aur... Ek ladki ka bharosa tod diya... Wo bi us ladki ka jisne... Apne doston se ladkar... Tumhara saath diya... Tumhe ek dost maana... Iska ehmiyat ka dajhiya uda Diya tumne aur tumhare pure team ne... Aur..." Taani laughed sarcastically"ab bol rahe ho ki... We are feeling like killing you..."

"You are right and wrong, Taani..." Zain's throat constricted. "Zindagi mein haar Jeet hota rehta hai... ye sahi hai... lekin iske liye... Meine kabhi Sharon ka bharosa nahi toda .. aur na hi mein kabhi aisa kar sakta hun..." He wasn't going to accept this particular accusation from her or anyone.

Taani stared at him in confusion. He looked hurt. But why? "Agar tum itna honest ho... Toh stage pe jo kuch bi hua... Wo kya ta?" She questioned him. "Mein sach mein nahi janta hun .." he looked straight into her eyes. And Taani stumbled. Because, she may not be a pro at reading people. But that guy in front of her whom everyone including her were exonerating,was actually not guilty. "I didn't even had a slight idea about our choreographies being one and the same..." He held her hand. "please... Believe me... Sharon mujhe galat samaj Rahi hai... Mein isi baat ko use explain karne gaya ta...Taani... But she was in no state of listening to me... She kept running away from me... Aur ... Jab usne kaha aage mat aana... I obeyed her... But she slipped into the lake... Mein kya karta, Taani... I just couldn't believe that she mistrusted me so much that she wasn't even ready to listen to me... But koi baat nahi... She will be alright... I will talk to her again..." His face sulked. Taani understood that Sharon was never going to beleive him. Even though, she didn't want to beleive him... His face didn't lie... His emotions couldn't betray her. "Tumko bi mere baaton ke upar bharosa nahi aa raha hai na..." His lips curled up. But it wasn't a smile. Instead, it was filled out of remorse.

"..." Taani was about to speak as series of noises roused around.

"Get the fuck off your hands from her...damn it..." Rey dashed into the hospital zone. He directly went into Zain as whole team walked in. "Taani... Are you okay?" Girls of the gang, came to her side as the boys ganged up against Zain who was held by Rey. Rey had plastered him onto the nearby wall. He scoffed as Rey pressed his hand harder onto Zain's neck. Swayam would have literally killed him on the spot but he wanted to see Sharon first. He moved into the OT irrespective of no allowance to the outsiders.

"Rey..." Taani rushed seeing his anger seething like a sharp knife. "Ye aap kya kar rahe ho..." She feared for the life of Zain. "Please... Chodo use Rey..." She tried to grab his arm. Rey's death glare could have made anyone to zombie walk back. But it was Taani. She would stand her ground unlike others. "Please...Rey ..." She begged him. Rey tightened his hold fist across his neck. "Tum isko chodne ke liye bol rahe ho?" There was disappointment in his voice.

Taani had texted him the next minute she had found Sharon. Rey was the one who called Swayam and hence forth everyone are here. How much ever, Rey or Swayam or others of the gang may be angry on Sharon... But they never gave up on her. She knew Rey would run if she needed him. She knew her Bhai would sacrifice everything in this world just to keep Sharon safe from anything. And her friends would always be there for her. That's what the friendship is.

"But Rey... Aise marne se... Sab kuch sahi nahi ho jayega..." Taani completely didn't believe Zain. But she could empathize that his feelings were honest towards Sharon and was being truthful when he told that he really didn't knew what happened back on the stage. She was definitely going to give him a benefit of doubt though it was risky. Rey's stare hardened at her. He did not like her supporting him even for the slightest second. "Chodo Rey..." Her eyes pleaded him. He grit his teeth, releasing him from the hold, never leaving his eyes from her. Vicky was annoyed at Taani for being a goody girl. Even boys made disappointed eyes at her. Whereas, girls were confused. Without speaking a word, Rey walked away in anger to see Sharon. Followed by others except Surbhi.

Zain calmed a bit as his throat pained immensely. It wasn't like he wasn't capable enough to punch Rey back. He was more than capable to make a whole in his head. But he understood where that anger stemmed from. Moreover... He couldn't fight back seeing Taani. He had occassionally seen these two being so much in love. But the way both of them handle each other and Love each other is extreme at times. Just like now. Rey had a vexation of crumbling a mountain... But one plead from Taani... He melted like a water fathoming all his alive fire inside.

"Aap teek ho?" Taani asked Zain. He nodded. "Thanks..." He whispered.

"Taani..." Surbhi came upto her. "Ye sab kya ho raha hai?" She questioned looking back forth in between them. But there was neither time nor an explanation to tell. By the time, Taani could open her mouth, they heard Swayam and Rey screeching their lungs out.

"Why can't you allow me atleast?" Swayam was broken. "Allow us to see her atleast once...damn it..." Rey disregarded anyone trying to calm him down.

Taani, Surbhi and Zain walked into the area to see the issue.

"Please.... Calm down...all of you..." Doctor was trying her best to keep them in check. "this is a hospital...behave"

"Hume humari dost ko dekna hai..." Neha fought.

"Y don't you guys understand... Patient ap mein se kisise bi Milne se mana kar diya hai..." Doctor warned. Surbhi unknowingly trotted towards Swayam in concern.

"Doctor..." Swayam smiled in pain."wo aise hi bolti hai humesha... But she need us..." It killed Rey and others as well.

"Mr ... I'm really sorry ... I cannot help..." Doctor gave a final decision. "Swayam" Rey held Swayam as he was about to hurt himself. Both hugged each other as the whole team huddled on them, leaving Taani alone on side.

"Taani" Zain hushed lower as a plan struck cord in his head.

******

Sharon was already shifted to normal ward from OT as excess of water was removed from her body during the small surgery.

Taani peeped into the ward before moving inside. Sharon was wide awake. She was not physically hurt but the tiredness could be seen on her face. She was staring at the above wall as tears trickled down on her cheek. It was Zain who requested doctors to allow Taani for few minutes so that she can feed her something.

"Sharon..." Taani stood above her. Sharon watched Taani deeply as she reminsced all the misunderstandings between them. How idiotic she was! She hated Taani just because Swayam prioritised her in few matters. If it so, how would have Taani felt whenever Rey use to prioritise her or gang... or infact her own brother taking her side but not hers. All the guilt erupted all of a sudden. There is a saying... if we are hurt or in pain... we start crying or feeling nostalgic even at the slightest mistakes which we have committed... neither knowingly or unknowingly. She then turned her face away from her as she couldn't really face her.

After few seconds... Sharon spoke "Mujhe kisise nahi milna hai ..." She uttered.

"Per... Mujhe tumse baat karna hai Sharon..." Taani would try her last straw. There are so many scenarios where she hated Sharon for involving in her matters... But, still Taani had a kind of respect for her. She was the first person who made her feel that she was stronger than she was to be back then. She was the first person who inspired her to stand up for herself. It was neither Rey nor her brother. But it was Sharon. And that respect would always stay though she was way ahead of being strong than Sharon at present. Irrespective of all the misunderstandings between them, she wanted to be there for her. As a friend. As a family. As a fellow college mate. More than all, as a human. And,if at all sorry was the only way to wind it up, she would sacrifice her ego for now.

"I'm sorry for everything, Sharon..." Taani apologized. "But please... Aap aise... Bilkul bi ache nahi lagte ho... U r way stronger than this, Sharon... Mujhse ya bhaise...ya apne doston se aap muh fer nahi sakte ho Sharon... We all need you..."

This was all it took for Sharon to breakdown into tears. Tears trickled as she closed her eyes listening to Taani's words. Was she really so egoistic that she never noticed how soft hearted was Taani... Or was she so reckless that she least bothered about Swayam's feelings or did she think that she could survive without her friends... Absolutely not. She is nothing without them. And everything with them.

She slowly craned her eyes at Taani as apology crept up. "Tum... Mujhse sach mein naraz nahi ho ..Taani..." She was amazed. Taani nodded no. Then, Sharon broke. Taani hugged her to chest, as she cupped her hand across her back in support. She least expected this support from the person who she considered a wannabe in her list. But she was the one who dared to challenge Sharon at her stubborness.

"Mujhse itni badi galti kaise ho sakta hai Taani..." Sharon finally let her thoughts out. Taani patted her head. But Sharon was uncontrollable. "Mein... Apne doston ka bharosa tod diya .. unka Dil duka Diya .... Aur humara sabka sapno ka...." Sharon's throat scrunched. "Shhhh ..." Taani ruffled her head. "Is mein tumhara galti nahi hai, Sharon... Sab sahi hoga... Aap tension mat lo... Sab sahi hoga..." She assured though she had no slight idea how everything would go back to be in one piece. Sharon closed her eyes in Taani's arms as her soothing words calmed her a little.

Zain who watched the whole conversation from a far away corner of the room, felt delighted atleast that Sharon was okay and was finally talking to someone. Also he was determined to dig deeper into the issue. He had been framed. And he wasn't going to let the person behind all of this roam free.

******

Author's Note:

Firstly, i extremely apologize for being gone for ages. I had my own things to wind up .. and in between I was not even getting time to update. I'm extremely sorry for that. I have seen many of you requesting to update it. And finally, i couldn't make you wait any longer. For now, enjoy this chapter. I hope I'll update the next coming chapters as early as possible. Much love to all my constant readers.

Love - Asha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 236 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...
1K 101 8
Hey buddies!!!! Here comes a new story on ur fav couples..... also mine, TaaRey n MishBir I e (Taani + Reyansh) n (Mishti + Abir). Synopsis - this s...
16.7K 545 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
2.4K 164 11
This is an old fan fiction of mine. Now continuing here . It's a Taarey ( Taani & Reyansh) fanfiction from the show Dil Dosti Dance. Well Is just be...