His Blood is my Blood

By jocehorsegirl

This is a story about Rhaella Targaryen. She is the first born of Viserys the first and older sister to Rhaen... More

Princess
tournament
The Rouge Prince
Second Name
King of the Narrow Sea
His blood my Blood
what do you want
Marriage Proposal
Wedding of the Century
The Dragon's Blood
Age of the Dragon
A Son was Born
Welcome to Dragonstone
Blacks vs Green
A Dragon's Child
lord of tides
Court
Family Dinner
The Green Council
Your Scared of Her
The Black Queen
the Queen's threat
It has Begun
Pain
Act 2: Mad Queen's Dance with Dragons

House of lost

3.1K 91 9
By jocehorsegirl

(I fixed it)

Rhaenyra Prov

Laenor "What is troubling you."

"Rhaella is so stressed, I'm scared she might lose this baby, Daemon, hasn't been around because he trying to figure out things at dragon stone."

Laenor "Ahh, she will be alright

"no Laenor she not, she trying to be strong, but I can tell she starting to break"

Laenor "your sister Is a strong woman, she will be alright." Laenor kissed her forehead.

Rhaella Prov

Rhaella "stay with sir Harwin and your cousins ok, I have to go to the council meeting."

I walked into the council meeting and sat beside Rhaneyra, father came and we began.

Alicent "let's start with the biggest thing going on, with Prince Daemon."

"what has my husband done now."

Alicent "he has left the step stones."

"We have left the stepstone, unprotected? We should have had fleets, or watch towers, something to show we old ur ground"

Alicent "well, apparently, he should have done something about it."

"I don't control what my husband does."

Alicent "clearly."

"Pardon me, your grace, maybe you should stop spreading rumours about someone else children. and watch your mouth about my husbend."

Alicent "he's your uncle."

"I'm carrying the true Targaryen lines."

Alicent "god he sounds just like him, you are so corrupted by him."

"And your father controlling you like a puppet on a string."

Alicent "watch your tongue, Princess."

"No, you should watch yours." I looked at them "I don't have time for this stress."

Alicent "Then why come to king's landing at all?"

"I came to see my father, he is also my father, I'm allowed to see him." I left the council meeting.

Alicent "let us be done."

The next morning, I watch the boys play, were training with that cunt Sir Criston.

Father "lads that learn together. Train together knock each other down pick each other up. you will certainly make a lifetime bond."

Hand " that is the hope, your grace."

Criston "my prince you will get knocked down."

I saw Agon smirk at some maidens

Sir Criston "Agon"

Agon "I've won my first bout, sir Criston. my appointment sweets for mercy"

Criston "how about a new opponent, let's see if you can touch me. you and your brother"

I watched as father got a drink and Sir Criston looked at me, I gave the not-impressed face. I watched as my Stepbrothers fight Sir Criston

"they're moving too slow, they're striking too aggressively, they need to be swift and fast. conceive your energy."

Father "and how do you know so much about sword fighting."

"you know I have been trained in it father."

Father "yes I've forgotten, still don't know."

"by my husband, your Brother, trained me very well. I can take on all these boys here."

father "that I do believe my dear daughter, your husband was an as great swordsman."

"yes, he was"

Viserys "will daddy teach me one day."

"one day my love."

I saw Sir Harwin enter and watched his sons

Harwin "sword up boys give your enemy no quarter, it seems the younger boy could so better with it a bit of your attention."

Criston "you question my method of instruction sir."

Harwin "no I just saying that all should apply to your pupil."

Criston "very well. Jacarcys come here." I watched as Criston grabbed him "you will fight agon"

"father that's not a fair fight."

Crison "eldest son agent eldest son."

"This is not happening, he will not fight them this is not fair, Viserys stay with grandpa while I teach these boys a lesson."

Father "Rhaella you are pregnant."

"Yes, I am and still kick their asses."

I walked down

Viserys "is mommy going to sword fight grandsire."

Father "yes she is and she is going those boys a lesson on sword fighting."

I watched as Agon kept attacking Jacarcys, I grabbed a wooden stick and stook it between them and pushed Agon out of the way.

I looked at Agon

Agon "what are you doing?"

"you wanted a fair fight."

I stuck him and kept landing attacks until I pushed him to the ground and got my sword in his face.

Agon "how dare you touch me!"

Father "Agon enough."

"I can touch all I like, you do need ass whopping."

Agon "kinky sister."

"Sir Criston "my princess what are you doing?"

"teaching, you don't like to teach fairly to others apparently."

Sir Criston "I am teaching fairly, now go back to your sitting area Princess where you belong, swords are for men." he turned his back on me and I attacked him and got in the back of the knee, he winced in pain.

"Oh I'm sorry Swords are for men right, Criston, you don't want your ass to get beaten by a girl, and wasn't it your first rule, to never turn your back on the enemy."

he tried to stick at me but I dodged it "oh so slow sir Criston," I waked him again in the neck, he tried to attack again but I moved and dodged I kept getting him "wasn't it you who had the best swords skills in kings landing, you even knocked my husband down. Well I guess you got old and slow. just used up, you will never be good." he tried to strike me in the face and then I kicked him down and grabbed my sword and rested it to his neck. "you try that again and my dragon will eat you alive, I want to hear you scream in pain while he does it." He yielded "The next time you, you grab my nephew like that I'll kill you, stop favouritism, and grow the fuck up, we all know you hate Rhaenyra, but let me tell you something, that my sister, you were support to be my knight and protector but you betrayed me, that won't go unlikely, I am the future queen, watch yourself, you chose wrongly to betray me and my sister." I kicked him in his side. "anyone else wants a lesson?"

Everyone went quiet and backed off from me. "he needed an ass whopping."

Later that night I was sitting in bed when I felt a pain in my side and something warm dripping down my leg. I got up and started to moan in pain, "fuck not again no please, please." I called for help

Maiden "my princess what's wrong."

"I think the baby, get Rhaneyra."

my maiden when running out of the room, I cried out in pain, and the handmaidens came rushing to me as well as my sister.

Rhaneyra "Rhaella. oh good, breathe sister."

Maiden "is she alright?"

Masorus "you must push my princess."

"I can't, I can't go through that again."

Rhaneyra "I know you are scared, but you need to push my sister, after the whole night of pushing, I gave birth to my stillborn baby. I cried in pain, I was sad, and I didn't have my husband with me. I cried all night and Rhaneyra held me all night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 767 13
What happens to the Targaryen dynasty when Rhaenyra has an older brother Aerion Targaryen first born child to King Viserys Targaryen and Queen Aemma...
10.5K 251 15
Sienna Targaryen was born in 81 AC five minutes before Daemon Targaryen. Everyone had expected her to be like Daemon but as she grew up it became inc...
303K 8.4K 48
Daemon and Rhaenyra married. Their first child was sent by the Gods to save them all. Deirys Targaryen was born with a direct connection to the Fourt...