Son Of The Deadman [Complete]

Von BroQuitStalking

This is a WWE story about the son of the undertaker joining WWE in 2016. Enjoy!!! Mehr

Basic Bio
Love Interest Vote
Love Interest Winner
Chapter 1: The Harvester Arrives
Chapter 2: Making A Statement
Chapter 3: Escape For One Night
Chapter 4: Contract Signing
Chapter 5: Summerslam
Chapter 6: Meeting The Goddess
Chapter 7: Fallout Promo
Chapter 8: Fallout
Chapter 9: It's All Random
Chapter 10: A Growing Feud
Chapter 11: Last Night Before No Mercy
Chapter 12: No Mercy
Chapter 13: No Effect
Chapter 14: Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 15: The Main Event
Chapter 16: Road Trip
Chapter 17: Orlando Florida
Chapter 18: The Small Things
Chapter 19: First Shot
Chapter 20: Showing Up...On His Terms
Chapter 21: Return And Leave
Chapter 22: Raw Before Survivor Series
Chapter 23: SD Live Before Survivor Series
Chapter 24: Survivor Series
Chapter 25: Time At Home
Chapter 26: A Second Family
Chapter 27: And Finally....
Chapter 28: Alexa's Corruption
Chapter 29: Stipulation Reveal
Divine Rain
Chapter 30: A Troubling Day
Chapter 31: Getting Daikon
Chapter 32: Last Night Before TLC
Ministry Of Harvest
Chapter 33: Video Package
Chapter 34: TLC
Chapter 35: After It All
Chapter 36: Follow The Buzzards
Chapter 37: Gates Of Hell
Chapter 38: Your God....Has Arrived
Chapter 39: Daikon's First Match
Chapter 40: Raw Before Royal Rumble
Chapter 41: SD Before Royal Rumble
Chapter 42: Royal Rumble 2017
Chapter 43: Royal Rumble Match
Chapter 44: Curb In The Road
Chapter 45: Harvester Vs. Fear
Chapter 46: A God Vs. A Viper
Chapter 47: Elimination Chamber Part 1
Chapter 48: Elimination Chamber Part 2
Chapter 49: Aftermatch
Chapter 51: Daikon Explains Why
Chapter 52: The Apology
Chapter 53: Eight Man Tag
Update
Chapter 54: The Road Continues
Chapter 55: It's All About Confidence
Chapter 56: Showing Off
Chapter 57: Shocking Moment
Chapter 58: Raw Before Wrestlemania
Chapter 59: Last Night Before Wrestlemania
Chapter 60: Promo
Chapter 61: Hours Before The Show
Chapter 62: Wrestlemania 33 Part 1
Chapter 63: Wrestlemania 33 Part 2
Chapter 64: Not The End, But The Beginning
Chapter 65: Epilogue

Chapter 50: Valentine's Night

691 13 9
Von BroQuitStalking

*Hotel*

Drake and Lexi are now in their hotel room after the show and Drake is putting some clothes on after taking a shower.

Once he leaves the bathroom he sees Lexi sitting on the bed reading a book.

Drake: Hey babe.

Lexi looks up and smiles as he goes over and sits down on the bed.

Drake: Okay, so I know we said no gifts for Valentine's Day but I got you a gift anyway.

Lexi: Babe, we specifically agreed that we wouldn't get each other gifts for Valentine's Day.

Drake: I know, I know but I just couldn't help myself.

Drake moves up on the bed as he opens the drawer and a black rectangle box is seen as he grabs it.

Drake: Okay, close your eyes.

Lexi: *Eyes closed* Okay, there closed.

Drake grabs Lexi's hand as he puts the box in it.

Drake: Now don't worry, I'm not expecting anything from you. This is just something I got for you.

Lexi opens her eyes as she opens the box as she gasps and covers her mouth and she blushes as she looks up at Drake.

Lexi: Oh my god. It's beautiful Drake.

Lexi puts the box down as she grabs Drake and kisses him, she sits on top of him as they kiss but then Lexi pulls away.

Lexi: Okay, so I may have gotten you something to.

Drake: Really? What happened to not getting each other gifts for Valentine's Day?

Lexi: Shh.

Lexi gets off Drake as she goes over to her suitcase and sets it on the ground and opens it up as she pulls out a box.

She goes over to Drake and sits down on the bed.

Lexi: It's not as good as your gift but Daikon helped me find it.

Drake: What?

Lexi hands him the box as he opens it up and his eyes widen when he sees a picture of him and Jennifer from their wedding day in a picture frame with diamonds around it.

Drake couldn't believe this and just stayed silent.

Lexi: Do you hate it?

Drake: You did this.

Lexi: Well yeah, I just uh...you rarely talk about her and you always look sad when she's brought up and I don't know I never saw a picture of her so I asked Daikon about it and he told me to leave it alone but I just felt like maybe you should embrace her as the first love of your life instead of trying to forget her and....

Lexi pauses seeing the look on Drake'a face.

Lexi: You're mad aren't you?

Drake: No, no, no, I'm not mad. I just.... *Looks down at picture* She made me go with her to get her dress, she wanted me to choose it, I kept telling her that it's bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress before the wedding but she just went on and on how it'd be bad luck not to. And then I saw this dress and she hated it.

Drake sniffs as some tears fall down his eyes.

Drake: She absolutely hated it, she never told me that but I could tell. She despised the dress but she still wore it because she knew how much I liked it.

Lexi: She sounds perfect. I would've loved to meet her.

Drake: She would've loved to meet you too.

Lexi: So you do love it?

Drake looks up at Lexi as he leans In and gives her a kiss and then pulls away.

Drake: I love it. Thank you. It's been years since I've looked at a picture of Jennifer.

Lexi smiles as she grabs her present as she takes the necklace out of the box.

Lexi: Could you help me?

Drake: Of course.

Drake moves the box and picture as Lexi turns around and sits between Drake's legs.

Her takes the necklace as Lexi moves her hair out of the way and he puts the necklace around her neck and clips it on.

Drake: A necklace for a goddess. It's a perfect match.

Lexi holds the necklace in her hand as she smiles and then looks at Drake and then gives him a kiss before pulling away.

Lexi: It's perfect. Thank you.

Drake: You're welcome.

Drake and Lexi then get ready for bed and soon they lay down and go to sleep.

A.N:

Short chapter guys! I apologize. I'm gonna get back into doing this story and figured I'd start off with a short chapter.

Oh and no questions this time so uh yeah.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

164K 2.1K 18
Taking them out of my Preferences book, this is the Pregnancy Series I have written in 2016. This book includes - King Barrett, Seth Rollins, Roman R...
4.1K 223 16
You are cordially invited to...MURDER AT MCMAHON MANOR! All WWE Superstars are cordially invited for a weekend stay and a very surprising dinner in M...
160K 3.3K 35
{COMPLETED} there's A LOT of fluff in this story, you're warned!! Celeste Calaway is the daughter of The Undertaker, also known as Mark Calaway and h...
2.5K 78 11
The Son of Kane, the Undertaker's Dark Disciple, Lord of Hellfire, and the Evil Angel of WWE now has a new, expanded playground as WWE and AEW have s...