Love me like you do - Ariana...

By Christina1999

Her life might seem perfect but after being heartbroken over and over again Ariana finally thinks she has fou... More

Loving the pain
a broken heart
BB, surprise guests and butterflies
lingerine beaches and secrets
bedtime cuddling and a real gentleman
showers, interruptions and tears
exposing little smut and something wrong
tears, music, panic attack and more tears
tears love? and secret leathers
the secrets of the leathers and darkness
inside ariana's head - creepy person and aliens? (filler chapter)
waking up and "i don't think so mr doctor" sass
home, "relaxing" and possibly label?
labels
last couple of months and reunited!
nice and slow - mature readers only!!
happy to sad & hit on and pregnant?
bad mood tantrum and kinky?
caught naked... literately and steamy shower
soar frankie advising and a bet
bet lingerine and a nice grownup talk
morning breakdowns important mail and hiding it from Ariana!
car ride touching, telling Sean and Dad
meeting daddy and talking (important author note at the top)
beautiful necklace and saying goodbye
traveling rehersing and texting
EMA's lyrics and roots before Branches?
Leaving Europe and texting - (important A/N at the top)
NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)
home, talking, studio, rumors and unexpected visitors...
the wanted and affectionate
telling ariana may not be so dramatic after all and hot'n steamy
talking with lawyer and dinner date getting crashed (important A/N at top)
AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness
recording & unknown car....
people, panic and leaving.
an emotional wrek aka Ariana Grande
mornings , preforming, distance and "we need to talk"
talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...
thanksgiving, 13 and "i feel pretty"
slumber party, fashion show and texting
Date night with a "passionate" ending
mornings almost getting caught and meeting mom
grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out
court date, mama grandes questions and kids?
jingle ball LA
#bellLetsTalk - my story (NOT A CHAPTER)
Alexa and awkward mommy moment
Its this beautiful thing called "begin in love"
Pinch of family drama, the one and sappy declaring of love
Christmas time, reunited and possible complication?
control of my own life
lake Tahoe and morning trouble
New Years Eve (A/N at the top) - changing the name of the story!!
mommy, date night and testing...
just like a rollercoaster
family in town and not to pleasant mail...
inappropriate declaring and telling scooter...
talking, breaking down and silent sobs
falling apart and friends giving a helping hand
more than you'll ever know
Love is truly all we need
mommy visit, key and drop out
Not an update!
its all fine in paradise. right? (authors note at the top)
NBA and wise words from Zeno
back in LA and listening party
I just need to cry. Okay?
opening act and boyfriend drama
pretending and an almost kiss
rodeo and hot n' heavy
drama in NYC and water fight
beach and blowout
making up and Miami performance
maybe we can work it out?
the rain before the storm
FINALE before sequel!
sequel is out!

I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)

1.5K 73 95
By Christina1999

People have been asking and kinda being worried about Justin begin involved in the story. Its to make a good storyline. Its a love triangle that's going to be fun and interesting to read. Im actually almost done writing this story (i have only 4more chapters to write) and I'm working on outlining the sequel where we will see who ends up winning Arianas heart in the end (note the sequel will be on about 30 or so chapters. I already have 18/19 outlined).

But I do have a question for you all before I outline more. Who do you guys want her to end up with? Im leaving that 100% up to you all. So put your vote down on this chapter by commenting either Justin or Sean and I will count it up. Please note that if you don't vote you cant be mad or upset if who you would want isn't who she ends up with as you didnt bother voting so cant really complain either.

As for whats going to happen after this story ends completely (the sequel) I'm not 100% sure but I do have some stuff in mind.

- Ariana's POV -

Its been three weeks of tour so far. Its been okay I guess but things with Sean has been sort of weird. I mean we act like we are okay and that nothing happened but I just cant shake it off. And to make matters more complicated we are on our way to Detroit for my show there. Sean is joining me for best mistake and right there and to top that his mom and dad is coming to watch the show too. Its a lot of pressure but I just haft to suck it up and pull this off.

Things with Justin since our almost kiss has been strange. He is acting weird and I'm avoiding him as much as I can I just don't want to deal with it. Ive not told Sean about it as I just don't want to create more drama than whats already in place.

- Frankie's POV -

We are on Ariana's tour buss but she is in her room sleeping. And by we I mean me, mommy and Justin. Which gives us the opportunity to talk to Justin cause its obvious something is going on between him and Ariana.

«Justin I just haft to ask. Do you like my sister? Like like her? I just haft to know cause something is going on and I just cant tell what it is»

Justin looked scared for a moment «i do I do. Im not going to lie to you I really like her. But I know she is taken and I haft to respect that no matter how much I don't want to.»

Mommy smiles at him «you're a good guy Justin. Not gonna lie I've had my doubts but you really are a good guy. At least around us and when it comes to Ariana and we greatly appreciate that. We just don't want her to get hurt you know? We cant tell you whats right or wrong regarding her as thats her decision but if you like her and want to fight for her I don't disagree with that. Sean is a good guy too, he is a man, a grown man. But I don't think that this is healthily for her, she cries more than she smiles and she is constantly worried about something. All I'm saying is if you want to fight for her, do so.»

«Im with her on this. I like Sean too but there is always trouble in that paradise and thats not good for either of them.»

The look on Justin's face was happy he seems genuinely happy «thank you. No offense to Sean but she deserves more, she deserve better. Regardless if she wants me too or not I will always be there for her»

- Ariana's POV -

We finally arrive at the venue in Detroit and I'm beyond nervous to see Sean. Walking out of the buss and into the venue I spot Sean right away as he is looking straight at me. His look Seems tense but yet soft. Smiling big we both walk fast towards each other before we wrap one another in a tight embrace and It feels like coming home.

- Justin's POV -

I walk into the venue with Frankie, walking behind Ariana. Immediately I see Sean and the way he is looking at Ariana breaks my heart. Frankie turns to me as we both watch Ariana and Sean embrace «she is acting Justin. I can tell by her entire both language. She is scared to be alone and she is scared to not be enough for him, for him to neglect her. Its not healthily.»

The tone of this voice seems like he wants to reassure me that I have a chance, that maybe for once I can get my shot at a happy ending. «Thanks Frankie. And I hope she sees it too before she ends up in a million pieces.»

- Ariana's POV -

Sean's hold on me is strong and hard. Don't get me wrong it feels fantastic but I also somehow feel bad because behind me Justin is standing watching this and I just feel bad for practically trowing it in his face.

«Mm baby I've missed you. Im so sorry for everything. But we are together now everything Is perfect» he says in the crock of my neck.

«Ditto» I say But my focus isn't on what he is saying. Im watching Justin over Sean's shoulder, it feels so wrong but right at the same time. Im a mess thats what it is, and I don't feel anything for Justin, well I cant feel anything for him I'm committed to Sean. I.. I... no! I love Sean not Justin and I need to make that clear! But a part of me.. A big part of me feels like I'm lying to myself and that I feel something for Justin too.

****

Im Walking Around outside where the busses are as I need some air, some space to think. Having both Sean and Justin here is messing with my head and I'm going crazy. As a couple tears of frustration is rolling down my face I hear someone call for me from behind

«Ariana?» its Justin...

Turning around he immediately sees I'm crying «hey are you okay? Whats wrong? Did he do something to you?»

I chuckle lightly «no I'm fine just frustrated thats all.» an awkward silence comes over us. Ever since the almost kiss this usually happens when we talk, this awkwardness. But the worst part is that more and more I find myself wondering what it would be like to kiss him. What It would be like to have his lips on mine and his arms holding me. I know its wrong and it shouldn't even think about it but somehow a part of me is angry at him for me pulling away when I where so close to letting him kiss me.

Its not fair, to me to Sean to Justin. But I just cant help it.

«What's got you frustrated?» he is digging for info

«Mm nothing, I.. I.. I should go back inside. Sean.. He.. He is probably looking for me» I say awkwardly as I without even giving him a second look quickly walk back inside on a search for some space where I can be alone.

- Joan's POV -

Walking backstage I run into Sean which is perfect timing as I've been meaning to talk to him «Sean hi. Hold on a minute would you? I need to talk to you»

«Hi Joan. Sure! What's up? Is something wrong?» he seems nervous

Sighing I say «Look I really like you and I'm not going to stand her and yell at you. But she is fragile and you know that as good as I do. Just think about whats actually best for her. If you're whats best for her» patting him on the back I continue walking down the hall leaving him stunned

Yes maybe that wasn't for me to talk to him about but I didn't exactly have a choice! I haft to protect her, she is my baby girl! He is a good guy he is but is he really right for her? I don't know.

Continuing walking I spot Frankie talking to a couple I suspect might be Sean's parents. I smile as I walk up to them «hi you two must be Sean's parents right?» they look ecstatic to see us

They introduce themselves and we talk for some minutes before we get into Ariana and Sean.

Myra says «looking at Ariana and Sean together they seem happy ish but Sean has never been good with distance. He tend to get mean and angry when he cant make something work. I hope that they can work it trough and I think they will»

Frankie nod «yeah Ariana is really fragile and long distance for her has never been easy either. Every relationship she has been in has somehow been long distance. I hope they can work it out but coming as her brother I don't want her to get hurt and I'm questioning whats best for her.»

We all continue to talk it over but its getting nowhere positive. Me and Frankie is worried for Ariana and Sean's parents is more optimistic about the whole thing but we are more on edge as we know its up to us to put her back together if she is shattered into a million pieces.

- Frankie's POV -

I leave my mom and Sean's parents to talk wile I go look for Ariana. As I walk into her dressing room where I expect her to be its only Sean in there who looks aggravated. «You okay?»

He looks up at me «yeah I'm fine. Its just that I don't think Justin's intentions of joining the tour is that pure. I think he wants Ariana and I'm afraid he will use some dirty tricks to get her. And I feel like she is slowly slipping away.»

«Look if you want to stay with her you gotta talk to her and fight for her. A relationship doesn't come for free you gotta put in the work. I think Justin wants Ariana too but he won't have her unless you give him the option to take her away from you. She is scared Sean.»

The look on his face was sad «i know its just hard. And Im just... just thinking about whats actually best for her. I just... I don't know»

«I get it I do. But for what its worth you're a good guy, and you're good to her. But so is he, she makes him good.» I pat him on his shoulder before I walk back out

______________________________

- Ariana's POV -

We are well trough the show already and its time for Right there with Sean. Best mistake was earlier but we don't really interact in that performance. In right there however we do.

As the song goes on it gets closer and closer to Sean's part and I'm getting more and more nervous but when I hear him start I feel happy, loved.

I walk down to where he is rapping and do a little dance thing before I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. After finishing the note we both lean in for a kiss wile his hand rest on my booty.

When I unwrap from him I can see Justin standing with Frankie at the side of the stage looking sad which makes me sad too for a second. Why is he sad?

- Justin's POV -

Seeing Ariana and Sean wrap their arms around one another and lean in for a kiss its like my heart breaks. Its like I was flying and suddenly gravity hits me. This feeling its strange its something I've never felt before, it hurts. I wish It was me she was kissing and I'm mad at myself for not kissing her that time we almost did. The fear of missing my chance with her is humongous.

***

I walk backstage to get a break cause I need to pull myself together but I run into Sean. «Hey Justin could we talk?»

Hesitantly I follow him into the room he was motioning for me to go too «yeah sure.. Whats up?»

He sits down on the couch and looks at me for a second before he says something «you're into Ariana.»

I was about to say something but he continued «don't say anything cause I know you are. But I want you to understand I love her and she loves me. And you playing with her feelings is not cool man. Please she won't listen so just back off man. She is taken and she is happy. Just back off.»

Thinking for a moment taking it all in I respond «man no disrespect but I'm not backing off unless she wants me to. Yes I like her but I also think that I'm better for her. The thing you two got going on isn't good for her and you know that just as well as I do. But your ego is holding you back from letting her go, to do the right thing. She would be better with me I could take care of her and you know that. You hurt her and she cries more than she smiles regarding you. Thats not a healthily way to be. Maybe you should back off?»

Not even waiting for his response I walk out of the room so I don't go off on the guy. He is the one who should back off! How the hell cant he see he is only bringing her pain! Its just beyond me I cant even deal with that right now.

- Ariana's POV -

Sean's parents just left but Sean is staying a little longer to say bye to me. He walks up to me and wrap me in a tight embrace. In the corner of my eye I can see Justin looking beyond pissed but I just shock it off, I don't need to think about him right now.

Pulling away slightly from Sean I look him in the eye as some tears well up In my eyes but he wipe them away. «Don't cry baby girl. I will see you soon okay? We will meet again in Texas okay? Thats not long until its under a week! Thats not long. We will make it you see» he kisses the top of my head.

Taking in what he said I heard it but Im not so sure anymore I believe we can make it, everything is just becoming trouble right now and I feel like I can bearly breath clearly anymore. So a slight part of me is happy I'm leaving so I get some more calm time but I'm also sad to leave him behind he is my boyfriend after all.

We share a long wet kiss before he walks away and I walk onto my tour buss. Sadness and happiness come over me at once and I just wish this thing called love where easy.

__________________________-

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...
225K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...
37.7K 1K 39
*Sequel to It Just Kinda Happened* With three kids and another baby on the way can Ariana and Sean balance their lives ? They suffer with everyday pr...
47.2K 1.8K 76
Ricky finds out that he will be touring the world With Ariana Grande and they instantly fall in love with each other After Ariana broke up with Sean...