Will Die In Love

Da 09sanjanaD

"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think... Altro

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
IMPORTANT**
CHAPTER 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Characters
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 ( Mature).
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 21

1.9K 158 55
Da 09sanjanaD

" Aryan…" 

Hearing the voice all of them turned back. Adi saw Shefali, Aryan's mom standing there. Her face is gleaming with the excitement of meeting her son probably after months.

Adi shared a civilized relationship with him as he was their neighbour. Both of their mothers were friends for a long time.

He recognized him as soon as he saw his face. For a moment he felt easy realizing he is her uncle's son, but then an unsettling feeling was back as he remembered immediately they are not blood related. He is her father's friend's son. The realization only made him more restless even if possible.

Her expression made it clear how much she was comfortable with them. The realization that he wasn't a part of her comfort circle made him clench his jaw. Generally, he loved to see her smile. The way her lips curl slightly upwards making her look even more radiant. 

But now her laughing felt like a thorn prickling his skin.

He was standing there for a while but none of them even spared a glance at him, whereas his gaze was fixed on them.

" Where is your father by the way?" 

Adi got out of his trance listening to Shefali, who is now roaming her eyes throughout the room.

" Oh! He has some work. He will join us for dinner." Aryan stated.

" So all of you knew he would come! But you didn't even inform me!" Paro whined and started throwing tantrums like a kid.

" Oh, princess! I just wanted to surprise you!" Aryan playfully pulled her cheek. 

' Aunty, I have something to talk about '. Adi said in a deep, cold voice. 

" Oh of course! Where are my manners! Please take a seat. " Shefali sounded a little bit embarrassed as she almost forgot he was standing there too. 

Adi mentally rolled his eyes. The least he wanted at the time was to hear her blabbering.

" It's fine. Can you please come to this side?" Adi asked Shefali, bringing a robotic smile to his face.

Going to a side he asked her the stupid question his mom sent him to know.

But it seemed like she didn't have any idea about it. Adi was about to take a leave when he heard a voice from behind,

" Chocolate". 

Turning back, Adi saw the boy, he started despising all of a sudden.

" She loves chocolate cake." Aryan again repeated.

Of course, he knows what she likes!

All of a sudden Adi wanted to wrap his fingers around his throat. Oh! How much he will love to block the air supply to see his eyes bulging out and tearing up begging for mercy! 

A chuckle left his mouth at his own sadistic thought.

" Ok " giving a short reply he took a glance at her, turned his head, and walked away.

" Mom! Why will they do the arrangement for Paro's birthday? " Aryan asked his mom, whispering. His brows knitted in confusion.

" Kavita insisted on helping me out with the arrangements. I wanted to deny but seeing her enthusiasm I chose not to. Paro has built a strong connection with her in this short time." She smiled.

Aryan nodded his head in understanding. He hasn't seen her for the last four years. How much he missed his childhood buddy. He couldn't wait to meet her when he heard she was in Kolkata. As soon as his semester ended he came straight home, coincidentally at the time of her birthday.

" Bhaiya(brother)  what are you doing there? Come". Aryan heard his little brother's impatient voice.

" Coming my boy!" He almost ran to him.

……..

Entering his house Adi went straight to his room and banged the door.

" Urghh! " Adi threw his mobile with full force out of anger. 

'How could she? That double faced bitch! Kept telling him that she didn't like to be touched. He thought that could be because of her stupid non-logical values. He even digested all of the insults that she threw at him the other day. But here she was! Throwing herself at boys all willingly.'

So he was right. She was just playing hard to get. What did she think? That he would get fascinated with her! That he would start falling for her? Bloody fool!

Closing his eyes he tried to calm himself down. But again the memory of her comfortably being in his arm flashed in front of his eyes. To get rid of the Image he punched hard into the wall.

Why was he feeling so restless? He just wanted her for one night with her consent. That's it. She can do whatever she wants to. What she does with others is not his business. 

He is not bothered. Yeah! He is not bothered at all! 

He needed some serious distraction. Coming out of the house he dashed towards his car.

…….

" One more". Adi ordered the bartender.

" But sir, you have already taken enough shots. Are you sure you want another one?" . The bartender knew Adi for quite some time. He visited the club almost every weekend with his friends. But he never saw him being so restless.

Jolting up from his seat Adi held the boy by his collar and jerked him towards himself _

" Listen, you idiot! Do what you are told. Do you want to get fired huh?!" He yelled in his top voice.

" No sir, Sorry! Here you go". The poor boy behind the counter obliged him hurriedly.

Taking up the glass from the counter, Adi kept twirling it in his hand and gulped the liquor in one go. The slight burning sensation down his throat was helping him to forget everything even if for some minutes.

" Hey! Can I sit here?" Hearing a soft feminine voice Adi turned back.

A brunette probably in her mid 20's standing tall, looking at him with curious eyes. Her bodycon dress hugging her curves in the right places.

Without getting any answer she blinked a couple of times, more than she needed

to get his attention.

" Then sit. Why are you asking me?" Adi hissed.

" Attitude huh? Hot! " Playfully winking at her, the girl took a seat beside him.

" So are you alone?" She again tried to start a conversation.

" No. Can't you see the bar is full of people?" Adi clenched his jaw.

Flaunting her perfect set of teeth she gave him an obvious fake smile.

"Oops! looks like someone is really upset. But don't worry. I know how to make it right ". Rubbing her fingers ever so slightly she whispered in his ear seductively.

Pushing her Adi gave her a stern look.

" Oh come on now! What do you think of yourself?" The girl rolled her eyes, certainly irritated.

But seeing his bloodshot eyes on him she immediately regretted it.

" I .. I am sorry. I didn't really mean it". She let out the words unsure of his next move.

" What do you think of yourself huh?"

" Don't touch me, I don't like to be touched."

" God, I missed you Aryan." 

Again her voice confronting him, showing affection to someone else unleashed themselves from his memory. 

" Hey, are you ok?" The girl in front of him looked at him puzzled seeing his expression.

" Follow me".

Without uttering any more words Adi gulped one last shot and stormed out of the bar followed by the girl.

…..

Entering his apartment Adi went directly to his bedroom and laid on the bed flat on his stomach.

He felt a sudden urge to cry. His overwhelming emotion got over his senses. So he unleashed his hindered frustration, anger, and irritation without suppressing anymore. Tears streamed out of his eyes making his eyesight dizzy.

" Are you ok?" He felt a soft touch on his shoulder. Turning back he was stunned.

There stood the girl of his desire and misery, smiling at him.

But how is this even possible? Probably he was too drunk. Rubbing both of his eyes to clear his vision he looked again. 

It's her! 

" P..Paro"!! He mumbled to himself.

But his voice was loud enough for the girl to hear. 

'Paro, who is she? That's not her name. Then? Was he thinking of her as anyone else?' She asked herself unsure.

She knew Aditya for a long time. She also knew about his playboy nature. Finding him without his friends, which is of course a rare case, and distracted in the bar, she gathered the courage to approach him.

But seeing him vulnerable like this she was confused, to say the least.

Suddenly he engulfed her in a bone crushing hug. He still couldn't believe his eyes.

But suddenly he remembered something. Letting her go he looked directly in her eyes.

" But I am angry with you". He whined like a child.

" Why? What happened?" 

" I didn't like that filth! Aryan. You won't talk with him anymore. Ok?" He half pleaded and half ordered.

" Ok. I won't ". She let out a nervous smile.

The girl was sure now that he indeed was talking about anyone else.

Placing one of her hands on his chest she cupped his face with the other one.

" Kiss me…Make love to me". She whispered in a seductive tone.

His eyes widened hearing her. Adi let out a chuckle of disbelief.

' She wanted him! She truly did, just like him!'  

He couldn't believe his luck.

" Ar…are you sure?" He asked one last time. 

" Yes!" Her voice was thick in desire.

His heart started beating like a maniac.

 Adi couldn't control himself anymore. 

Without wasting a second he captured her lips in a hungry kiss. Biting and chewing her bottom lips like a madman as if trying to punish her. She kissed him back with the same passion. Adi was on cloud nine. After what felt like an eternity he let go of her lips sucking one last time.

Placing her head in the crook of her neck he sniffed. But for some reason, she smelled different. It was not like her signature lavender smell. Probably she used some other perfume. Something with a stronger aroma. He decided in mind he would tell her the next day to use the previous one. He liked that smell more. Shrugging it off he started kissing her jaw. Trailing off her neck he bit hard leaving a mark and sucked it to lessen the pain. Going further down he kissed the valley between her bosom. She let out a loud moan.

Adi freed both of them from their clothes, almost ripping them in the process. After stripping her down naked he laid her down on the bed. 

" Fuck me".

 She pulled him towards her chest. Even with his mind wrapped in lust, Adi was surprised. He never expected her to behave like a wanton. Kissing her forehead he entered her in one go. It was smoother than he expected it to be. Without giving her time to adjust he started thrusting at full speed. Her soft inner wall clenched him as he kept hitting her deepest core. She dug her nails behind his back hugging him for her dear life.

" Mhmm! Adi " she screeched letting a loud moan out as she reached her climax. Adi almost cringed hearing her voice.

He increased his speed, feeling himself getting closer to the climax. After ravishing her for two more minutes Adi let out a loud groan and emptied himself on her stomach.

" Be mine."

 Adi whispered before letting a blissful sleep engulf him.

                            •••••

*** DON'T SKIP

There are only few readers who vote/ comment regularly. I am extremely thankful to them as they give me the inspiration.❤️

But the other readers, either you forget to vote or don't like the story. If you are not liking the story then I will not force you to vote obviously. But if You are regularly reading and adding the story to your reading list I assume you liked it.

SO PLEASE IF YOU JUST LEAVE ONE STAR AT THE END IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING.

I HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER THIS.

THANK YOU ALL ❤️.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Caged Love Da chimmy09

Storie d'amore

181K 5.6K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
236K 18.8K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
750K 8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
10.5K 1.1K 15
Rua Katariya X Mrityunjay Rana Contract Marriage Grumpy x Grumpy "To the one who thinks love is delusional" ____________________________________...