The Cursed. (Thranduil Fanfic)

By CabbagePineapple

"What happen to me?" Thranduil felt something in his chest, bubbling in his blood. A terrible desire washed o... More

Incident
Imladris
The nightmare begun.
Encounter with the dragon.
Encounter with the dragon-Part 2.
❇The discussion❇
✖Bitter Truth✖
My nonsense note...
Longing (Part 1)
Longing(Part 2)
The sweet...
Turn Out.™
Sanity
Meal
Pretender
Fight
Who are you?
Vessel
Lurking in the shadow.
I came to collect you~
I came to collect you~2
◀Dark Reveries▶
Mirkwood.
Twisted Lie.
Searching
sorry
Journal
Journal( Part 2 )
Journal (Part 3)
Journal(Part4)
Journal(Part 5)
Journal (Part 6)
Journal(Part 7)
Elves of Lothlorien
∆Connection∆
€ Depart €
Welcome to Dale
Dale
puppet
Violate
Betrayed?
¶Regret¶
Trip
Removed
Accepted
Fate
Not an update! Chasing
Battle
Now
Not an update!!!!
Mischief Manager part 1
Mischief Manager part 2
Mischief Manager part 3
Mischief Manager part 4
I miss you~
Caged
The answer
Dol Guldur
Adar
not update
One shot
At his end...
What if...
Never doubt I love you

my precious

628 13 9
By CabbagePineapple

  Thranduil eyes wander all around the court with his Adar. He saw four others elves fighting with the other of his servants. He eyes lingers over the elves. Wondering which of them is Elrond. The dark hair one,the sandy hair,the she elf,no. Or the gold hair one? To make his curiousity stop,he decide to call out the name.

"Elrond" voice strong and clear.

All the elves stop from fighting as well as the orcs. But one elf turn to him.

'The dark hair one'

Somehow in his heart convice him about something.

"Peredhel" he said out loud. His eyes hardener at the sight of the Peredhel. The anger burnt inside him gone as fast as it come. He felt so close with this Peredhel...and his name roll easily on his tongue.

"Thranduil" reply Elrond.

'Something different about Thranduil. He is shifting. What happen to him? He look like he doesn't know anything in this world'

Then he spot the man beside Thranduil.

' Who is that? '

Thranduil turn to the man beside him and put a hand over his shoulder as a support. The man look at him. Worry? What Thranduil let out of his mouth is so....shocking,unexpected...un....believable.

"Adar..."

"A...Adar?!"

All of us shocked of this. No..no...way. This is not Oropher. Why is Thranduil acting like this?

"Thranduil? You've grown. You look so....uh...diffrent?" Glorfindel interject.

Thranduil lift his head from the other man shoulder and growl at Glorfindel.

"Of course I am you old man! Who are you?!"

What Thranduil just said made all of them want to laugh. But they hold it down. Turn away their head and scoof. Glorfindel ears tip already reddened.

"Watch your tongue! I can slay you like the Balrog!"

"Enough of your Balrog Glorfindel. We in the middle of a fight. With the master of evil,Sauron"

That name made me shaking to my kness. S-sauron...

"Or should I say Mairon..."

Elrond turn to his left. Galadriel walk slowly with the help of Legolas,whos face like going to break anytime. This must be too shocking for him.

Tauriel ran to Legolas and Celeborn ran to Galadriel. Celeborn take Galadriel from Legolas while Tauriel hold Legolas on his feet. Now...we complete.

"What a sweet reunion you have..,,but not for long"

Elrond P.O.V

With a single hand wave,all of us slump to the ground. Strong force is being released from Sauron. It's too much. Suddenly,the force is lessen a bit. Not too much for us to bear.

Galadriel shielding us with her ring. The ring already take toll of her energy. I stand up and help her with Vilya. Although it can't do much,it still helping.

"Adar! Wake up Adar! Adar! Please..come home..." Plead Legolas. Poor child.

Thranduil groan and Sauron just touch his forehead. Murmurring something. Something....that's it! Sauron is putting a spell on Thranduil. That's why he didn't remember anythihg!

"The rest of you! Seperate Thranduil from Sauron! He's pulling a spell on him!"

They nod and rushed towards Sauron. Sauron face hardener and his face cracked a little. Glowing eerie orange reddish. He strode to us with a mad face. His mask cracked bit by bit.

Sauron attention now focused on Celeborn and Glorfindel. They charged to him with a full force. High in spirit to fight the evil.

Suaron summon his men to attack Celeborn and Glorfindel. Orcs and Wargs ran woth their weapom in hand. Turn to Legolas and Tauriel,they headed to Thranduil. Thranduil just stood there holding his head.

I take Galadriel to the dais and let her sit there to her energy back. We need her to fight Sauron. It quiet imposibble to destroy him but we still could banished for years.

"Adar!"

"Aran nin! Please! Regain yourself!"

Sauron always checked on Thranduil from minute to minute.

Orcs scattered. Wargs fall to the ground. Blood and sweats mix together. They need some back up.

Normal P.O.V

Legolas tried so hard to reach his father and now,he in front of him. He need to reach his father heart. Tauriel held his hand in a supporting gesture.

"Adar"

Thranduil turn to him,eyes unfocused. Legolas hold out a hand to his father. Hand shaking but he don't care. If his father take his hand,there is a chance to survive.

Tauriel already start fighting. Fire her arrows to the orcs. Slashing them with her blade. Buying Legolas some time.

"Hurry Legolas!"

Thranduil look at Legolas and Tauriel.

'Why are they look so familiar? Who are they? Who am I?'

"Adar...take my hand...I will help you"

Thranduil hold out his hand,uncertain of what he doing. But his heart insist to accept the hand of the other.

"Who...who are you?"

"It's me Adar...Legolas. Your son,your ion-nin,your greenleaf"

'Greenleaf...greenleaf'

'Adar! Adar!'

'Careful penneth'

'No! Look what I found! It's shiny...and flying!'

'Patience ion-nin. It's dark here. Be careful'

'Look  at that Adar! What is that?! '

'That penneth,is a firefly'

'It's pretty...can I have one?'

'No penneth,they are live as we do. They have their own family. We need to protect them'

'I'm going to be the one who protect them when I big!'

'Yes Greenleaf,you will someday'

Have to try

To break free from the thought in my mind,the false memories,from the gripped of the evil

Use the time that I have

I can't say goodbye,need,no HAVE to make it right

"Legolas..."

Jis skins turn to normal as well as his teeth and eyes. Eyes full sadness and regret. Eyes clearly show something that all of them fear.

He knew this day would come,but he doesn't know that it this near. As he want to reach Legolas hand,an orc pull his son leg. Dragging him away from him. He scream,scream for his Adar to save him.

"Adar!"

"Legolas!"

As he tried to throw himself toward Legolas,to save his ion nin,another orc prevent him. He struggle againt the orc grip,but it was useless. Through a watery eyes he watch Legolas being punched and slashed by the filthy orcs weapon. Watching his kin being hit. Elrond,trying to strike Sauron,but it was imposibble. Sauron is too strong. His Nana,Lady Galadriel,using her ring beyond her limit.

Tauriel,he already take her under his wing like his own daughter. She's a good girl. How he love her as much as Legolas. There is Celeborn,his Adar and Glorfindel,his favourite ambassador. Fighting with each other support.

No,he can't break down here. He need to make it right. He need to solve the problem he sought out. He's the one who did this. His ego,his pride,his fear.

He pray to the Valar,to give him some more time to fix this. He called out all the nature to help him.

Rise my friends
Arouse from the deep slumber you in
Lend me some of your power
For the last time

And yes,his prayer is granted.

"Thank you Valar"

Root sprout wildly under the building. Wrapping all the orcs and wargs they managed with their thorny branches and roots.

Trees now all aroused,even the dead trees now come to life. Helping him to destroy the evil.

The elves now stunned watching the nature on their side. The trees form an army. Throwing rocks and wood to the orcs armies. Buried them into a deep hole. Foxes and another animals now shredding the wargs flesh. Bloodcurdling scream echo around Dol Guldur.

But one thing the forget

One thing that is the most dangerous

The Master of Evil

Sauron

Mairon

Thranduil's Adar

"No...no...it can't be...the nature should bow to ME!"

Thranduil slashed all the orcs and wargs who comein his way. Clearing his way to his Adar. He need to kill him. Eventhough he did felt happy with the little time he spent with his Adar,this evil should be stop forever.

"No Adar...they all have their own freedom"

"Why are you doing this Tharan..."

"Adar,it's just a name"

"No...it did suit you well. Did you think your Naneth give it without thinking. She love me,she love you...but alas,she had to die first"

Thranduil felt a big stab of sorrow in his heart.

'You the one who kill her!'

'You kill my wife!'

'The one who should die is you! Not her!'

'Usualy I can felt her body pressed againts me in the night,but now...there's NO MORE!!!'

"Forgive me...ion-nin,but this should be done"

Sauron summon another armies of orcs and wargs. Along with his shadow knights. Nature can't hold them back anymore. There's too many of them.

He look around. Watching avery singles tree he call fall to the earth. Wailing in pain.

My precious forest,my precious friend

How he loved them all. How he close to them. How he tried to save them. How he knew all of them. Fallen in this cursed land.

In order to protect

The cursed elf.

He swing his twins swords. Killing all the orcs. Slashing their throat. Beheading them. Blood spurted from the wound. Wetting his garment. Without an armor to protect him,he is vulrable.

Then his heart stop.

Ion-nin,my little sweet Greenleaf.

______________

So guys,this story is one more step to it's end. I can't believe it! I'm about to leave this story and create another. One more chapter and...there is no more. Like I promise to you guys. I'm going to make the ending early. This work is over my expectation. I never thought it will reach this long. Better not make you guys waiting. So...the next update is the last update. I feel like wanna cry. :'( . no more Thranduil,no more Legolas.  After this I'm gonna continue my other work called as Devour,it's aboout Loki and Thor.  Thank you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 187 13
She woke from her slumber by the screams of the people of Dale. She shot her head up, looking wearily around her. She saw nothing but she could hear...
11.7K 466 15
Thranduil has been having the same dream for three hundred years - dark blue eyes. A chance attack on one of the villages in his realm puts him in fr...
22.6K 706 30
(Slow burn) When you fear that your feelings for the Elvenking are wrong considering that he is much older than you, you look elsewhere, hoping to fo...
210K 10.7K 54
***Book III of the 'To Live Again' Series*** It is the year 3441 of the Second Age of Arda, it has been seven years since the Siege began on Barad-Du...