I Love You... In Every Univer...

By EreMikaheart

SPOILER WARNING: What if in an alternative universe, after Eren's death, he replaces Founder Ymir Fritz and b... More

1. I Hate You!
2. See you later, Eren
3. I Wish I could See You Again...
4. To You, In 2,000 Years (Season 1 First Chapter)
5. That Day
6. A Dim Light Amid Despair
7. The Night of the Closing Ceremony
8. First Battle
9. The World the Girl Saw
10. Small Blade
11. I Can Hear His Heartbeat
12. Whereabouts of His Left Arm
13. Response
14. Idol
15. Scar
16. Primal Desire
17. Can't Look Into His Eyes Yet
18. Special Operations Squad
19. What Needs to be Done Now
20. Female Titan
21. Forest of Giant Trees
22. Bite
23. Erwin Smith
24. Crushing Blow
25. The Defeated
26. Smile
27. Mercy
28. Wall (Season 1 last Chapter)
29. Beast Titan (Season 2 First Chapter)
30. I'm Home
31. Southwestward
32. Soldier
33. Historia
34. Warrior
35. Close Combat
36. The Hunters
37. Opening
38. Children
39. Charge
40. Scream (Season 2 Last Chapter)
41. Smoke Signal (Season 3 First Chapter)
42. Pain
43. Old Story
44. Trust
45. Reply
46. Sin
47. Wish
48. Outside the Walls of Orvud District
49. Ruler of the Walls
50. Friends
51. Bystander
52. Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall (Part 1 Last Chapter)
53. The Town Where Everything Began (Part 2 First Chapter)
54. Thunder Spears
55. Descent
56. Perfect Game
57. Hero
58. Midnight Sun
59. The Basement
60. That Day
61. Attacking Titan
62. The Other Side of the Wall (Season 3 Last Chapter)
63. The Other Side of the Sea (Season 4 First Chapter)
64. Midnight Train
65. The Door of Hope
66. From One Hand to Another
67. Declaration of War
68. War Hammer Titan
69. Assault
70. Assassin's Bullet
71. Brave Volunteers
72. A Sound Argument
73. Counterfeit
74. Guides
75. Children of the Forest
76. Hurt
77. Sole Salvation
78. Above and Below (Part 1 Last Chapter)
79. Judgement (Part 2 First Chapter)
80. Sneak Attack
81. Two Brothers
82. Memories of the Future
83. From You, 2000 Years Ago
84. Melting
85. Morning of the End
86. Care (Part 2 Last Chapter)
87. Regrets (Part 3 First Chapter)
88. Battle of Heaven and Earth
89. Precious
90. Over (Part 3 Last Chapter)
91. Home (Part 4 First Chapter)
92. Handcuffs
93. Lost
94. Understand
95. Good Old Days
96. Dreams
97. I Love You... I Love You in Every Universe
98. Face Your Fears, Eren Yeager
99. The Ending We Deserve (Part 4 Last Chapter)
100. To You, 2000 Years Later (Part 5 First Chapter)
101. A Long Dream
102. Towards the Tree on That Hill
104. 2000 Years Apart (Final Chapter)

103. Just the Two of Us

593 13 25
By EreMikaheart

AUTHOR'S POV:

As years passed by, Edric and Mieko's friendship grew stronger.

One by one, they met their friends from their past lives.

Their friends' past versions and reincarnated versions were not different in facial structure and behaviour so it wasn't hard for Edric and Mieko to recognise them.
.

Mieko wasn't a badass person as she was in her previous life rather she still had a shy and happy personality.

As per Edric, he was a calm person but he'd get defensive if it comes to Mieko.

He was a bit overprotective towards Mieko as Mikasa was towards Eren.

It's not that Mieko would get irritated with his overprotectiveness rather she would always appreciate that.

Both of them were in love with eachother but they were afraid to confess, in fear that the other's feelings might have changed.

Even if they weren't together, they were always clingy towards eachother like their past selves, Eren and Mikasa were.

Anytime the other one was going through something, the another one would always be there for them.

With that, nine years passed by and they still remained best friends.

Recently, Edric, Mieko, Aart and their friends graduated from Erwin High school with good scores.
.
.
.

It was night time.

Mieko was laying on her bed, throwing and catching her mobile phone, deep in thoughts. 'Edric seems to be off lately... I wonder if he's going through something?' She let out a sigh. 'I can't see him like that.' She sat up on her bed. 'On top of that... I've to find a way to confess my love to him.' She blushed at the thought. 'I don't want to make the same mistake from the past. But...' She looked down. 'What if he doesn't feel the same way and rejects me...?' She put her phone aside and closed her eyes. 'Uh... It's been killing me... What if he ends our friendship over this?'

She opened her eyes and picked her phone. "Screw this! I've to take the initiative before it's too late."

She stood up and went towards her balcony. 'I should call him now.'

Once she arrived at her balcony, she opened Edric's contact on her phone.

Just then, she felt someone's presence in her right.

She turned to her right to see Edric there, standing on his balcony, staring up at the moon with a tired look.

Mieko smiled and put her phone down. "Hey Eric!" She waved.

Edric gapsed slightly. Then he smiled and turned to her. "Miki hey!" He went towards the edge of his balcony.

Mieko went towards her's. "Stargazing?"

"No. More like moon gazing." Edric said. "If that's even a word." He chuckled.

Mieko giggled. "Well, it is now that you said it."

Edric chuckled. "So, what are you doing?"

"Well, nothing." Mieko replied. "Just thinking about life and stuff."

"Oh." Edric said then raised an eyebrow. "Why it seems like you're trying to say something?"

"Huh?" Mieko said.

Edric smiled. "Just say it, Miki."

Mieko looked away a bit. "Uh..." She looked at Edric. "Would you like to go on a walk to the park now?"

"Now?" Edric asked and glanced at his wrist watch. "It's already nine." He looked up at her. "Do you have something important to tell me?"

"Yeah..." Mieko replied.

Edric smiled. "Ok." He turned around. "Let me just get changed."

"Hmm." Mieko said.

Edric left for his room while Mieko just stood there.

Mieko turned to the moon and sighed. "It's now or never."
.
.

The park was only ten minutes walking distance away from their houses.

Their walk to the park was silent.

Mieko was still collecting words to confront Edric while Edric was deep in thoughts.
.

Once they entered the park and were infront of the swings, Mieko stopped Edric and hugged him tightly, startling him a bit.

Edric hugged her back. "Miki?"

Mieko looked up at him from his chest. "Eric, are you ok?" She asked with concern.

"Yeah I'm. Why do you ask?" Edric asked, confused.

"Any other day, you would have joked around but today, you're unusually quite." Mieko said. "Is everything ok? You can always tell me, Eric." She tightened her grip.

Edric forced a smile. "Everyone is ok, Miki. I swear."

Mieko brought her left hand up and pinched his ear.

"Ow!" Edric said and rubbed his ear. "Miki, why did you do that?"

Mieko smiled. "Your ears are red. You're lying about being ok."

Edric nervously chuckled. "Ah. You got me there."

Mieko gently put her hand on his cheek. "Now, you have to tell me what's wrong. Did you forget our promise? That we'll always be there for eachother no matter what."

Edric put his hand on her's and looked away. "It's just... It's because of lack of sleep. Other than that, everything is fine." He looked at Mieko and smiled.

"You're playing video games all night. Aren't you?" Mieko sternly asked.

"No Miki." Edric said, nervously. Then he looked away. "It's just... I've been having nightmares for the past few days..."

"Oh... Do you want to talk about it?" Mieko softly asked.

Edric looked at her. "It's all the memories of the past life. I stopped having them years ago but..."

"Eric, you think about our past so much. Don't you?" Mieko said.

"Yeah... I just think about different possibilities that could have saved Paradise without the Rumbling and stuff like that..." Edric said.

"You know, it's all past which cannot be changed now." Mieko said. "Don't stress yourself too much. Ok?"

Edric smiled. "Ok."

"Good." Mieko said. Then she went on her tippie toe and kissed Edric on his forehead like she always do.

Edric smiled and turned to the swings. "Go sit there. I'll push you to the moon." He chuckled.

Mieko playfully hit his shoulder. "Close up moon gazing?" She giggled and went towards the swings.

"Yeah." Edric said. "You'll be the fourth person to step foot on moon." He followed Mieko.

Mieko giggled. "That would be a great achievement." She sat on the middle swing.

Edric chuckled and began to push her gently. "Yeah yeah. The headline will be like 'Moon knocked out of it's orbit as the famous Astronaut Mieko Amster stepped foot on it.'" He chuckled.

Mieko immediately jumped off the swings, starling Edric.

"Miki?" Edric said, confused.

"Did you just..." Mieko said and turned around with a death glare. "Call me fat!" She slowly stepped towards Edric.

Edric nervously chuckled and waved his hands before him. "No no! I didn't!"

"Liar!" Mieko said, coming closer.

Edric's eyes widened. He turned around and ran off in a panic.

Mieko started to run after him. "You can't get away from this, Yachmann!"

Edric kept running around the empty park while laughing.

"Get back here, you idiot!" Mieko shouted, chasing him.

"No! I don't have any intention to die this early!" Edric shouted.

"You brought it upon yourself, Mr. Yachmann!" Meiko shouted. "Now come here and I might spare you!"

"Aart always says to never trust an angry woman!" Edric shouted.

"Stop! Stop before it's too late!" Mieko shouted.
.

Dark clouds had already covered the sky.

The park was lighted by some distant street lights so it was mostly dark.
.

Edric ran up to a bench and hid behind it.

Mieko stopped a few feet before the bench, panting heavily. She looked around. "Where did you go!"
.

Edric was biting his lip to surpass his laughter.
.

Then Mieko got an idea. She tapped her foot on the ground to make it seem like she walked away.

And it worked.

Edric stood up and began to slowly walk away as he thought Mieko had left.

Mieko noticed him and ran after him. "Got you!"

Edric gasped and began to run off with Mieko chasing behind.

They kept running and running in circle around the park.
.

When Meiko was just a few feet behind Edric, she jumped on him, making Edric fall to the ground, face first with Mieko on top of him.

Edric groaned from the impact while panting heavily. "How did you... get me...?"

Mieko was still on his back, panting heavily.

"I'm... way faster... than you." Edric said and looked at Mieko from the corner of his eyes. "Did you... awaken your Ackerman... instinct somehow?"

"Who knows?" Mieko said. Then she slightly got up and forcefully turned Edric around.

Then she pinned his hands on the ground and got closer to his face with a devilish smirk.

Edric looked away in fear. "Uh..."

"Now, how will you escape, Mr. Yachmann?" Mieko asked and laughed like a maniac.

"Please! Let me go!" Edric plead, still looking away.

"Not so easily." Mieko said. "Now, you have to face my wrath." She giggled at his reaction.

"No please!" Edric said. "I can't help it when you really are fat!" He nervously chuckled.

Mieko tightened her grip on his hand and leaned closer to his face where Edric could feel her breathing.

"What did you just say?" Mieko asked.

"You just heard, Miki." Edric said.

"I dare you to say that again!" Mieko said.

"You're fat, Miki!" Edric said and nervously chuckled again.

Mieko leaned back a bit and smiled devilishly. "Usurper Edric Yachmann. Do you have any last words?"

Edric looked up at her with a smirk. "Do it now, Mieko."

Mieko slightly leaned in. "Do what now?"

"Kiss me." Edric said.

Mieko's eyes widened and her blush intensified all over her face.

Taking the opportunity, Edric freed himself from Mieko's grip and grabbed her shoulders.

Mieko gasped as Edric suddenly rolled her over and got on top of her.

Then Edric pinned Mieko's hands on the ground and leaned closer to her face. "I'm the one in control now." He grinned.

Meiko looked away, blushing while trying to free herself from Edric's grip. "Ah... How much I wanted to have Ackerman strength now."

Edric chuckled. "Too bad you can't have that." He leaned too closer to her face to the point his nose touched Mieko's cheek. "Now, what are you going to do?" He leaned back a bit, smirking.

Mieko looked at him with a grin. "I will tell your Mom that you made me cry. Do you remember what happened last time?"

Edric eyes widened as he remembered it. Then he chuckled. "Ah... Well played, Amster. Well played" He got off from her and stood up.

Mieko giggled and sat up. "Aunt Cassandra is the only one you fear." She let out a sigh. "Ha. I wish I had the Ackermann strength too." She looked up at Edric. "So that you could fear me."

Edric chuckled. "I'm glad you don't have that." He lend her a hand.

Mieko took his hand and stood up. Then she threw a punch at Edric's stomach.

"Ow!" Edric said in pain and clutched his stomach. "That hurts, Miki!"

Mieko giggled and playfully hit his shoulder. "This is what you get for calling me fat." Then she started to dust herself off.

"You know, it reminds of those days when we were little." Edric said, dusting himself off.

"Huh?" Mieko said.

"Don't you remember?" Edric asked. "Whenever I'd call you 'cry baby' and ran off to my house, you'd try chasing me only to run away with fear when I'd unleash Milo on you." He chuckled. "You used to get afraid of a puppy!"

Mieko pouted and elbowed him. "Hey! Don't forget how aunt Cassandra made you play with dolls with me for one month because you called me a 'chicken'." She giggled.

"Yeah yeah." Edric said and smirked. "Crybaby chicken."

"Do you want me to tell your Mom about it?" Mieko asked with a smirk.

"Tell her. Atleast this time she can't make me play with dolls with you." Edric said.

Mieko grinned. "But she can make you come shopping with me."

Edric chuckled. "You always get me in one way or another." He patted her shoulder. "Nice Miki. Nice."

Mieko giggled at his reaction.

Edric took a deep breath and turned to the swings. "Go sit at the swings and I'll push you."

Mieko nodded and walked towards the swings with Edric following behind.
.

Once Mieko sat on a swing, Edric began to push her gently.

Silence fell upon them for a few moments.

"Thank you by the way." Edric said, still pushing.

Mieko smiled. "For what?"

"For all the laugh." Edric replied. "Those nightmares and stuffs are exhausting."

"Eric. I've said it before and I'm saying it now again." Mieko said, still being pushed. "If you are going though something, just know that you're not alone. I'll always be there for you."

Edric smiled, still pushing her. "I know that, Miki. Thanks for always being there for me."

Mieko smiled. "It's no problem, Eric. You were always there for me too."

That's when, Edric remembered a moment from his past life.
.
.
.

It was the next night after the Collosal titan broke Shiganshina gate.

10 years old Eren was sitting in a corner, away from everyone, hugging his knees, crying quietly.

All the happy and good memories of his mother were flashing in his mind.

He was very close to his mother unlike the Prime universe Eren.

After some moments, Mikasa approached him.

"Eren..." Mikasa softly and sadly called out.

Eren slowly looked up at her while tears rolled down his face. "Mikasa..."

Mikasa sat down beside him and embraced him into a tight hug.

Eren didn't resist. He hugged her back and cried on her shoulder. "Mikasa... Why? What my Mom did to deserve that fate?" He sniffed. "Why?" He chocked on a sob. "Why!!! I should have been there with her!" He sobbed again. "Why this world has to be so cruel!" He took a shaky breath. "Why I had to argue with her back then! Why!" He sobbed again. "Now I can't apologise to her!" He continued to cry on Mikasa's shoulder.

Mikasa was already crying, seeing the boy who made her strong at such a state.

But for his sake, she surpassed her tears.

She slightly pulled away from the hug and wiped Eren's tears. "Eren..." She smiled.

Eren looked at her, eyes red from crying.

Mikasa gently put her hands on Eren's face, still smiling. "Don't lose hope just yet. Everything will be ok."

Eren looked down. "But how? Now that Mom is gone forever..."

Mikasa lifted his chin to make him look at her. "We'll find a way, Eren. Did you forget who you are? You are Eren Yeager. You're strong. You're free. So, don't lose hope yet. Everything will be ok. Just have faith."

Eren suddenly hugged Mikasa. "Please Mikasa... Don't ever leave me... I can't imagine... not having you with me... Please..."

"I won't leave you, Eren. I promise." Mikasa said, hugging Eren.

"Thank you, Mikasa." Eren said. "For comforting me."

Mikasa pulled away a bit and kissed Eren on his forehead. "You did this for me when my parent's died. This is the least I can do for you." She looked down. "Sorry. I can't comfort you the same way you did for me."

Eren leaned forward and kissed Mikasa's cheek. "Don't say that, Mikasa. You comfort me just by staying by my side. Thank you." He smiled.

Mikasa smiled and hugged him again. "Oh Eren..."
.
.
.

"Eric! Eric!" Mieko called out, looking at Edric from her shoulder who was still pushing her.

Edric came back to his senses and stopped pushing Mieko. "Huh? Did I space out?"

Mieko looked ahead and let out a sigh. "Still thinking about past life?"

"Yeah... I remembered how you used to comfort me after my Mom's death in our past life." Edric said. "Sorry for spacing out, Miki." He resumed pushing Mieko gently.

Mieko looked at him from her shoulder. "You know, it scares me whenever you're are off or spacing out like this."

"Huh? Why?" Edric asked, confused and curious.

Mieko looked ahead. "Well, in our past life, I didn't notice that you were going through something so terrible when we went to Marley." She looked down. "Or rather, I refused to believe it."

Edric continued to push her while listening to her carefully.

"I don't want to repeat the same mistake again." Mieko said. Then she looked at him from her shoulder. "Eric, please talk to me if you're going through something. Please."

Edric continued to push her. "First of all, I'm not going through anything, Miki. It's just those nightmares and stuff. So, don't worry about it." He gave her a comforting smile.

Mieko looked ahead. "If you say so. But don't forget that you're not alone. I'll always be there for you i your good times and in bad, in sickness and in health -"

"Wow wow stop right there!" Edric said and laughed. "What was that? Marriage vows?"

Mieko's eyes widened at the realisation. She blushed and quickly hid her face in her scarf which was given by Edric. "Uh..."

Edric burst out laughing at Mieko's reaction while keep pushing her. "You're so awkward, Miki." He snorted.

When the swings got closer to Edric, Mieko elbowed him on his chest.

"Shut up!" Mieko said, embarassed.

"Ok Ok." Edric said and his laughter slowly died down.

Silence fell upon them for some moments.

"So, are you gonna tell me why you invited me for this walk?" Edric asked.

Mieko blushed a bit. "Well, I'll tell you later, Eric."

Edric stopped pushing Mieko as one of the most painful words struck in his mind.
.
.
.

Mikasa was bending down a bit, hands on her knees, in front of a 19 years old Eren who was sitting on a bench before a wooden cabin, looking down.

He had titan markings on his cheeks and a sad expression on his face.

"I will be waiting for you." Mikasa said. "See you later, Eren."
.
.
.

"Eric! Eric!" Mieko called out, looking at Edric from her shoulder. "Quite spacing out like that!"

Edric flinched and came back to his senses. "Huh?"

Mieko looked ahead and sighed. "Now, what did you remember, Eric?"

Edric didn't say anything. He took a deep breath and stepped forward a bit. Then he gently held Mieko's waist and put his head on her shoulder.

Mieko blushed a bit even if Edric had done it many times before.

"Eric?" Mieko called out, still looking ahead. "Are you ok?"

Edric closed his eyes. "Everything is ok, Miki. I just... wanted to feel your presence closely. Sorry..."

Mieko smiled. "Don't be, Eric. It's ok."

Edric smiled and buried his face in Mieko's neck. "Warm..."

Mieko giggled at his clinginess.

"Let's stay like this for some moments..." Edric said quietly.

Mieko didn't say anything. She just leaned her head on his and closed her eyes.

It was silent for a few moments.

"Mikasa..." Edric quietly called out, eyes still closed.

"Yeah?" Mieko said, not surprised of him calling her 'Mikasa' as he had done it many times before.

"Let's abandon everything and run away somewhere... far away..." Edric said. "Just the two of us..."

Mieko smiled and put her hand on Edric's cheek. "And why do you want that, Eren?"

Edric chuckled, still in that position. "I don't even know why I said that..." He let out a sigh. "May be because... I wanted to say that to you a long time ago... 2000 years ago... during this time... which could have changed everything... for us..."

"If you want to run away with me then where should we go?" Mieko asked. "Won't our parents file a missing report against us?" She giggled.

Edric chuckled. "Right. They'll probably find us in less than a day." He opened his eyes and lifted his head a bit. "Besides, we have a uncertain future ahead."

"Yeah..." Mieko said.

"So now that we've graduated, what are you planning on doing?" Edric asked.

"Well, I'm thinking of becoming a doctor too." Mieko replied with a smile.

"Really?" Edric asked.

"Yeah. It's something I decided the time my Mom was ill during her pregnancy." Mieko said. "So, it's final. I'm joining Medical College too."

Edric smiled. "That's great. We both could now join the same college." He then stood up straight and resumed pushing Mieko on the swings.

Mieko smiled. "And rent the same apartment too."

"I bet, you won't let me stay up at night if you become my roommate." Edric said and chuckled.

Mieko smirked. "That's something I could do even now."

"How?" Edric asked, curious.

"I could just jump from my balcony to yours to beat you up if you stay up at night." Mieko said and giggled. "Or I could also just call your Mom and complain about your video game addiction."

Edric playfully pouted. "That's not nice, Miki." He then pushed Mieko with more force.

"You know, I'm gonna do it tonight!" Mieko said.

"Then I'll unleash Milo on you!" Edric said.

"That's not fair!" Mieko said.

"It is." Edric said and pushed harder.

"No it's not!" Mieko said.

"Yes it is!" Edric said.

"No it's not!" Mieko said.

"Yes it is!" Edric said.

"No it's not!" Mieko said.

Then both of them burst out laughing at their silly argument.

"Too bad Aart won't be with us in college." Edric said after his laughter died down.

"Yeah. What he wants to be again?" Mieko asked. "Sea pirate?" She giggled.

Edric chuckled. "A coconut with an eye patch."

Mieko giggled. "He wants to be Oceanologist. Right?"

"Yeah. I guess some things never change." Edric said.

"Right." Mieko said.

"He has a crush on that blonde senior. Doesn't he?" Edric asked, still pushing Mieko on the swings. "What is her name again?'

"Adena Lector." Mieko replied.

"You mean Annie Leonhart?" Edric said and chuckled.

Mieko giggled. "A lot of things are still the same as our previous life. Aren't they?"

"What else is the same?" Edric asked. "Let's see."

"Shekira being a lover of potatoes and meat." Mieko replied with a smile.

"Right. Potato girl Sasha." Edric said. "And anything else?"

Mieko thought for a moment then smirked. "Jacek having a crush on me."

"Ah. That horse face." Edric said. "Don't worry. I won't let him come near you."

"But what if i want to talk with him?" Mieko asked, smirking.

"I won't let you talk with him." Edric replied.

"And why is that?" Mieko asked, still smirking.

"Because you're family." Edric replied. "And it's my duty to protect you."

Mieko giggled. "What if I wanted to be with him?"

Edric smiled. "Then I'm Afraid I cant let that happen either."

"Why?" Mieko asked.

"You deserve someone better not a horse." Edric replied and chuckled.

Mieko looked at him from her shoulder, smirking. "Or, is there a particular feelings in you that doesn't want anyone else to have me?"

"Who knows?" Edric asked and looked up at the moon. "What kind of feelings are those?"

"You don't you what those feelings are?" Mieko asked and looked ahead.

"Talking about feelings, I recently found out that Manya (Mina Carolina reincarnation) has a crush on me." Edric said. "I don't know if she had in our past life."

Mieko giggled. "I don't believe it. She barely talks with you."

Edric looked ahead. "Well, she just assumed that we are dating so she never approached me. So, I clarified that."

Mieko clenched her jaw and tightened her grip on the chains.

"At that graduation, she talked to me." Edric said.

"How did you find out she has a crush on you anyways?" Mieko asked.

"Hazel (Hannah Diamant reincarnation) told me that day." Edric replied.

"I see..." Mieko said and looked down.

Edric looked at his wrist watch. "Miki, it's getting late." He looked ahead. "Let's go."

Mieko nodded and stood up. "So, what do you think of Manya?" She turned to Edric.

"Who knows?" Edric said with a smile. "I'm not sure." He started walking towards his house.

"I see." Mieko said, walking side by side with Edric. "So, what are you going to do after you reach home?"

Edric shrugged his shoulders. "I'll play video games." He smiled.

Mieko elbowed him. "Then be prepared to get beaten up tonight." She smiled.

Edric smirked and looked down at her. "You too, get ready to face the wrath of Milo."

Mieko's eyes widened. "No! That's not fair! You can't involve a dog between us!"

Edric chuckled. "Too bad, you can't stop me."

"Well, I definitely can." Mieko said with a smirk.

"How?" Edric asked.

Mieko looked ahead. "I can always call your Mom to complain about you."

Edric nervously chuckled. "You got me there, Miki." He looked ahead. "Now, I've to think of something else."

"Now, nothing can stop me." Mieko said.

Edric smirked. "Well, one thing can definitely stop you." He looked at Mieko.

Mieko looked up at him. "And what is that?"

Edric looked ahead. "That's a secret."

Mieko elbowed his side. "Hey! What secret? Tell me!"

"Who knows?" Edric said. "I can't tell you for obvious reasons."

Mieko pouted and looked ahead. "Fine."

Then Edric remembered something. He looked down at Mieko. "Hey Miki! You haven't tell me about your important stuff yet."

Mieko's eyes widened at the reminder. She grew nervous and started to blush. "I..." She took a deep breath. "I just wanted to... spend some time with you." She then bit her lips and looked away. 'Shit. Why did I say that?'

Edric smiled. "Is that so?"

Mieko looked up at him and smiled shyly. "Yeah..."

"I'm glad you invited me to come here." Edric said with a smile.

"It's no problem, Eric." Mieko said and looked ahead.

Edric looked ahead. "Hm..."

Silence fell upon them.

The rest of the walk was silent.

After 3 more minutes of walking, Edric and Mieko stopped before Edric's house.

Edric looked at Mieko and smiled. "Now, see you tomorrow then."

Mieko looked up at him with a nervous expression. "Eric, before you go, can I... ask you something?"

Edric smiled. "Go ahead, Miki."

Mieko blushed and looked away. "W-Would you like to... go on a d-date with me?" She looked up at Edric.

Edric blushed and his eyes widened.

Mieko just stared at him, waiting for an answer, smiling shyly. 'Please don't say no! Please don't say no!'

Edric nervously smiled. "I'm sorry Miki, I didn't say it back then but Manya has already asked me out."

Mieko's smiled dropped and her expression saddened. "I... see." She looked down. "I'm sorry for asking..."

Edric waved his hands in front of him. "I-it's ok, Miki. Don't worry."

Mieko looked up at him and gently held his hands. "Please just forget that I asked you out just now."

Edric's eyes widened. "Huh?"

Mieko looked away. "I don't... want to ruin our friendship over this." She let go of his hands.

"It won't be ruined, Miki." Edric said with a comforting smile. "Don't worry."

Mieko looked at him. "Thank you." She smiled sadly. "I should get going now."

"Hmm..." Edric said, biting his lip.

"Goodnight Eric." Mieko said. Then she leaned forward and kissed him on his cheek before walking towards her house.

Tears started to roll down her face at the thought of Edric liking someone else and rejecting her. 'He doesn't like me...' She sniffed. 'I should not hav-'

Mieko yelped as Edric suddenly lifted her up from her waist and spinned her around, laughing.

Mieko blushed and quickly wiped her tears. "Eric...?" Then she started laughing along with him.
.

The bypasser were giving them weird stares.
.

After some moments, Edric put Mieko down, still laughing.

Mieko turned around and looked up at him. "Eric? Why...?"

"That reaction was priceless!" Edric said and chuckled.

"Huh? What... do you mean?" Mieko asked, confused.

Edric poked Mieko's nose. "I was just joking, Miki."

"About?" Mieko asked, unsure.

"Well..." Edric said, smiling. "Manya didn't ask me out that day."

Mieko's eyes widened a bit. "Huh?"

"Besides, she is already dating Toby (Thomas Wagner reincarnation) anyways." Edric said.

Mieko's face lit up and she smiled brightly. "Does that mean..."

"I'd love to go on a date with you, Miki." Edric said, blushing and smiling.

Miki gently held his hands. "You're not joking right now. Are you?"

Edric smirked. "Do you want me to turn it into a joke?"

Mieko's eyes widened. Then she let go of his hands and waved her hands. "No no!"

Edric chuckled. "You're so awkward!"

Meiko blushed and looked away. "Uh..."

Edric chuckled at her reaction and poked her cheek. "So, when and where should we go?" He smiled.

Mieko looked at him and smiled. "Um... How about 6 P.M tomorrow? And talking about place, well, how about the Titan Park?"

"Sounds great." Edric said with a smile. "I'll pick you up then."

"No no." Mieko said. "Since I asked you out, I should be the one to pick you up too."

Edric smiled. "That's fine." He leaned forward and got closer to her ear. "It's more romantic that way."

Mieko blushed and looked away. "Ye-Yeah..."

Edric stood up straight and hugged Mieko. 'Finally...'

Mieko hugged him back. Then she put her head on his chest to listen to her favourite sound, his heartbeat. "Thank you by the way." She smiled.

"For?" Edric asked.

Mieko looked up at him from his chest. "For... not rejecting me."

Edric leaned towards her ear. "There is no way in the Paths I'll ever reject you, Miki. You're always my top priority."

Mieko blushed and looked away. "Thank you..."

They stayed like that for some moments.

Mieko pulled away and looked up at him. "I gotta go now, Eric."

"Hmm..." Edric said.

Mieko smiled. Then she leaned forward and kissed Edric on his cheek. "Good night, Eric."

Edric leaned forward and kissed Mieko on her forehead. "Goodnight Miki."

Mieko smiled. Then she turned around and proceeded to leave but Edric grabbed her wrist.

Mieko gapsed slightly. Then she turned around and looked up at Edric to see him looking away, blushing.

"Eric...?" Mieko said, unsure.

Edric turned to her, smiling shyly. "Please forgive me for what I'm going to do now." He let go of her wrist and stepped forward a bit.

"Huh?" Mieko said, confused.

Suddenly, Edric gently grabbed Mieko's waist and pulled her closer.

Mieko gasped and she started to blush heavily. "Wha-"

Before she could say anything else, Edric leaned forward and gently pressed his lips to her's.

Mieko didn't waste one second. She put her hands on Edric's neck and kissed him back, deepening the kiss.

After a few moments, they pulled away, breathing heavily.

Mieko put her forehead on his, blushing. "What... was that?"

Edric pecked her nose. "I don't know." He put his forehead on hers. "I just couldn't resist those beautiful lips of yours."

Mieko looked away in embarassment, blushing. "Did you... like it?"

"Are you asking me that if I liked something that I've been waiting to do for 2000 years?" Edric asked, still smiling.

Mieko looked at him, still blushing.

"Of course I loved the kiss, Miki." Edric said. "What about you?"

"I... I loved it too..." Mieko quietly replied.

"That's great." Edric said and smirked. "Why don't we experience it again?"

Mieko's eyes widened. "Eh?"

Edric held Mieko's waist once again and pressed his lips on her's.

Mieko was a bit shocked at first. But then, she put her hands on his neck and kissed him back.

Their kiss was deep and passionate.

Tears started to roll down both of their faces as they remembered the last kiss their past selves shared.

Both of them didn't want that moment to end. But sadly, they had to pull away to breathe.

Edric reached out and gently wiped Mieko's tears while panting heavily. "You know... I can't get... enough of those lips of yours."

Mieko blushed and smiled shyly at his comment.

"I'll save some for tomorrow." Edric said with a smirk. Then he leaned forward and pecked Mieko's lips.

Mieko giggled a bit.

"Bye Miki." Edric said with a smile. "Love you." Then he turned around and ran back to his house.

Mieko just stood there with the brightest smile on her face. "Bye..."

Then she turned around and walked towards her house.
.

Edric opened the door to see his mother there, standing at the doorway with a smirk.

"Mom?" Edric said.

"You know Edric." Cassandra said. "I'd appreciate it if you don't kiss Mieko on the sidewalk where everyone could see you." She covered her mouth and giggled.

Edric blushed and looked away. "Uh..."

"So, you two are dating now?" Cassandra asked after her laughter died down.

Edric looked at her and smiled shyly . "Well, she asked me out today but we haven't confessed our love yet."

Cassandra smiled and patted Edric's head. "Then take the initiative and confess her tomorrow."

Edric blushed a bit. "I'll..."

Cassandra laughed a bit. "I can't wait to have Mieko as my daughter in law and my friend Akari as my relative."

Edric nervously chuckled while blushing.
.

Mieko opened the door to her home, still smiling. Then she saw Mikio, her seven years old brother there at the doorway, smiling brightly.

"Mikio?" Mieko called out.

"I saw what Edric did to you, big sister!" Mikio said, smiling.

Mieko's eyes widened. "You.. you what?"

Mikio chuckled. "I saw you two kis-" He was stopped as Mieko covered his mouth with her palm.

"Don't shout, Mikio!" Mieko quietly said. "What do you want to keep your mouth shut?" She removed her hand.

Mikio giggled. "My favourite donuts!"

Mieko smiled. "Ok. I'll get you some tomorrow but you have to keep your mouth shut. Promise?"

"I promise!" Mikio said.

Mieko smiled and patted Mikio's head. "Good."

"But big sister, were you two making a baby there?" Mikio innocently asked.

Mieko's eyes widened and she blushed. "What no!" She waved her hands in front of her. "Where did you get that from?"

Mikio shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I saw it on TV. I saw as a boy and a girl would kiss eachother and in the next episode, the girl would get pregnant." He smiled shyly. "Is that not how babies are made?"

"No... That's not..." Mieko trailed off, staring at Mikio with wide eyes.

"Then how?" Mikio asked.

"Uh... Why don't you ask Mom?" Mieko said and chuckled nervously.

"Oh ok." Mikio said and smiled. "You love Edric. Don't you?"

Mieko blushed and looked away. "Well, yes..."

"I knew it!" Mikio said.

Mieko looked down at him. "You know Mikio, you should stop watching those shows. They're not for kids."

"Ok big sister." Mikio replied.

Mieko smiled and patted Mikio's head. "Good boy."
.
.

After dinner, Mieko was laying on her bed, thinking about events that happened earlier with a smile. 'I can't believe I asked him out on a date and we kissed! Our first kiss!' She giggled to herself. 'I can't wait for tomorrow's date.' Then she sat up. 'I wonder what Edric is doing.' She got out of her bed and went towards the window. There she was as Edric was playing with video games. 'This idiot.' She shook her head and quietly laughed. 'This habit of his won't change I guess.' She closed her curtains and fell back on her bed with the brightest smile.

"I am looking forward to share more kisses with you... Eren..."

____________________

___________________________________________

A/n

After the next chapter, this book will be completed.

Thanks to all of you who read this far.

And also, I added some more stuffs to Chapter 99 'The Ending We Deserve.' to show more of Eren and Mikasa's family life.

You guys should check that out.

Thanks... 😊

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1K 36
Spoiler Alert! What if in an alternative universe, after the battle of Heaven and Earth, Mikasa gets another chance to be with Eren and prevent his i...
242K 5.5K 30
πŸ”žThis is a very dirty Eremika fanfic, if you are not mature enough please click away. That being said: In an alternate universe where the Yeager bro...
4.9K 113 20
Eren died by Misaka. Ymir decided give him second chance from horrible future. Eren will fix everything! Warn I am not good English Writer! This is m...
11.3K 386 32
This is my last Fan Fic using AOT Characters --------------------------------------------------- Eren Jeager (16) is a Smart Student who attends High...