You're a evil Weasley then, a...

By ITS_KILLEDME

Y/n Weasley is the first Weasley to be sorted into Slytherin. When his family heard the news they all had dif... More

About Y/n
Durmstrang's ginger
Green and silver
Nightmare
Friends?
Herbology and naps
Hogsmead
Potions and star gazing
(not a update) I messed up (plz read)
'In my...arms'
Christmas is coming and the hauntings
Christmas
Going home pt1
Going home pt2
Summer's begining
An Awkward Dinner
The days before The Quittich World Cup
The Quittich World Cup
Unspoken History pt 1
Unspoken History pt 2
Death Eaters
Back to Hogwarts

A Weasley Morning

551 20 1
By ITS_KILLEDME

The first day of summer starts with Y/n waking up to an owl outside his window. Y/n sits up, his hair slightly in his face. Moving his hair, he unlocks the window. The owl jumps inside and stands on Y/n's windowsill. Y/n takes the letter from the owl's mouth. It was addressed to him in black nk. The green seal gave it away who it was. It was a very fancy M stamp. Malfoy.

Dear Y/n,
I already miss you. And I guess I miss school. It's weird. This has never happened before. Anyways I just wanted to write a letter before I have to get busy. Don't forget about the book I gave you. Writing that way is much easier.
Besides that, I hope everything is doing good at home. It better have gone good or I'm killing your brother. I hope summer goes good for you.

P.S. - I'm not good at this

D. M

Y/n smiles at the letter as the owl hoots next to him. He pets the black owl before reaching over and grabbing a treat for him. The owl hoots one last time before flying away. Y/n opens the drawer next to his bed and places the letter inside.

An hour later, Y/n smells cinnamon. He walks down stairs and sees his mother making cinnamon rolls. She is still in her sleep wear, a light orange night gown. Y/n's foot creaked on the last step. Molly turns her head and sees her son. She smiles.

"Well, someone's up early." She says with a flick of her wand. The tray with the rolls go inside the oven.

"I had a post from a friend." Y/n admits, a warm feeling forming in his chest. Molly smiles and continues making breakfast. Y/n helps by setting the table. An hour later they hear screaming.

"Fred! I swear to every unholy thing I'm gonna murder you!" George yells loudly. Y/n sniffles a laugh. Last night, Fred and Y/n put green hair dye in George's shampoo. Since he takes a shower every morning the prank would go smoothly. And it did. Loud footsteps come from up stairs to down. Fred laugh rings through the house as George, in only a towel, comes running after him, his hair green.

After Molly Weasley yells at the twin she finishes making breakfast. Ginny comes down with Ron. Soon after them, Fred and George come down last. George's hair is a light apple green. Y/n snorts as he places down a cup of milk at his seat. George looks at him.

"You helped him, didn't you."

"Maybe."

"Boys! Sit down and eat." Molly tells them, making them all sit quickly.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Three weeks later Y/n sends Draco a letter. He did just want to write it in the book, but he decided against it. Melting the orange wax, Y/n gives the letter to the owl.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

(With Draco)

Draco stands with his back against the wall as he watches someone talk with his mother. A group of wizards are speaking with his father only a few feet away.

This gathering is boring Draco. Nobody his age is there,asking Draco just wanting to go to his room. A loud laugh near his father catches his attention. It's Luvic Andonov, a hefty muscled man with a neatly kept black beard.

Draco knows little about the Andonov family. All he does know is Luvic is a man who wants power, just like many other wizards.

A house elf stands at Draco's feet, a letter in their hands.

"Master Draco, this arrived for you just now." They say quickly before handing the letter to Draco. He takes it as the house elf scurried away quickly. Draco walked out of the living room and up the stairs to where his room is. He opens the letter and begins to read.

Dear Draco,
I'm happy to know you still miss me. And I have some good news. Me and Fred are making up, we started by pranking George. It was hallarious, I bet you would even laugh. I missed my mother's food, she makes the best breakfast ever.

Besides that, I've actually missed you too. You're snarky comments made my day. Anyways I hope we can continue to send letters.

P.S- I am good at this
Y/f/I W

Draco couldn't help but smile. He felt good, happy that Y/n could respond back. Draco hears approaching footsteps and quickly shoves the letter into his pocket. His mother appears in a dark green dress. Her hair is pulled up on her head in a bun, a few of her white strands in fornt of her face.

"Darling, are you enjoying the gathering?" She asks. Draco smiles and nods, actually happy that Y/n sent him a letter. She smiles as well and walks off.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Y/n holds his stomach laughing as he hears Fred scream from up stairs. Since the begining of summer, almost a month ago, Fred and George have started a prank war. Right now, it's Fred -3 George- 4.

"I swear I'm gonna-!"

"Try me, big feet!" George laughs. Fred comes walking out of his room and down the stairs. His feet were the size of boards. His shoes changed with him, clown shoes. Ginny laughs with Y/n, both trying to breath.

They were just about to head to Diagon Alley to get
Y/n some quittich gear. They were expecting to go by floo powder ten minutes ago. Their father was at work, meaning that he couldn't be here to help. Molly gives Fred a look before waving her wand, his feet returning back to normal.

"One at a time now." Fred shoves George into the fire place. He takes a hand full of floo powder and laughs.

"Diagon Alley!" He says in a clear voice. Green flames take him, leaving the fireplace empty. George goes next, then Y/n walks into the fireplace. He takes a scoop of floo powder and clears his throat.

"Diagon Alley!"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Y/n stands behind his mother as she pays for his quittich gear. They had been at this for over an hour, and Y/n just wanted to get back home. Ginny and Rob left to go get candy while Fred and George started to clean out where their store is gonna be.

Molly smiles happily as she walks out of the shop, three bags in her hands. Y/n walks out, the sun shining. He felt good. Molly continues to drag him around and finally found Ginny and Ron in a different candy store. They each have a handful of candy, and a bag at their side. Y/n smiles and looks around.  A blonde hair boy catches his attention.

The boy turns to his mother, smiling as he holds out his wand. The mother smiles and pinches the boy's cheek. Y/n suddenly wished it was Draco that he was looking at. The last letter he received was a week ago. But Y/n hasn't had much time to write anyways. Fred and George have been practicing quittich with Y/n is the yard for a few weeks. They tell him, "Only because we need it to be fair", which Y/n thinks is untrue.

Ginny holds out a hand of jelly beans.

"Pick one." She smiles. Y/n looks at her hand, a red one standing out against the green, white and yellow beans. He takes it and pops it in his mouth. Biting down, he regrets his decision. Gaging on the bean he finally spits it out. Ginny laughs hard.

"That is disgusting! Who made liver a flavor?!" Y/n complains as he continues to walk with his family. The taste of bloody liver still lingers on his tounge.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

School is starting soon and Y/n can't wait. His father just told him that he is taking the family to the Quittich World Cup, just before school starts. Ginny is asking if Hermione can come. Ron complains about not being able to contact Harry. Despite that, Y/n is excited. He sits on his bed, his owl sleeping near by.

Over the past few weeks, Y/n and Draco decided on using the books to communicate. And Y/n enjoys it. He doesn't have to wait for the letter to get to Draco, then have him write a new letter, and then send it. Now he just watches the pen strokes on the book before him.

'I'm going to the game too'  Draco writes.

'Maybe we'll see eachother :)'

'I would like that'

Y/n felt his cheeks warm despite how cold his room actually is. He's been having this problem since the beginning of summer. He was starting to feel like a first year again, back at Durmstrang, finding a second year attractive. He feels like a kid again. Looking down at his book he sees that Draco bid him good night. Y/n writes it to before falling back on his bed.

'Draco, you have no idea what you do to me'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 33.9K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
967K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...