You Are My Heartbreaker

By nelenawritesxoxo

How does it feel to fall in love again? To fall in love with your ex? Your first love? The person that shatte... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 18

677 29 1
By nelenawritesxoxo

Conner picked me up right on time, although we were lost on our way there. The party was located on the complete opposite side of the town. And the neighborhood was like Beverly Hills.

Literally though, the hills...

Amy Kross's house—sorry mansion was like a fucking castle. It was on a steep bump of its own on top of that hill we drove up too. I bet driving down her driveway was hell.

We parked just by the curb of her house, meaning about a block away which translates to two mansions away. But once we got to her driveway we could already hear the music booming.

"Woah, are we back in high school?" Conner jokes, as he holds the gate open for me.

I giggle, "We didn't even go to high school together."

"Well," he claps his hands together, "Looks like tonight we get to go to one of those high school parties we never got to go to.. together?"

I laughed and just agreed.

We enter through the front where some blond holding a red plastic cup filled with beer was holding the door open for us. We entered to find the open space of Amy's house to be filled with people of all sorts, whether we knew them or not.

The music came from the back, which I believe is where the party really was. Inside most of the people were just sitting, drinking and having casual conversations. Whereas the back was a whole new conversation.

There was a huge pool with the size of a lake in an organic shape that stretched to 3/4 of her yard. There were at least 15 beach chairs layed around the pool. And the 1/4 of grassland at the end of her long narrow yard was filled with people who danced and sat around some patio sets layed out.

But 80% were in the pool or around there standing and socializing. This party was more crowded than a club, if you're counting the people inside the mansion.

It was crowded enough that to find Amy Kross would be a mission.

Conner took my hand as we tried to scramble our way to the end to find Demi. He gripped on tighter when we were literally squishing between a group. Until Conner was stopped by a young brunette, she was in a hot pink bikini and wearing swim shorts.

She had a very lean body and she was tanned. She had a point nose, sandy green eyes and she was the perfect California girl with the wavy beach hair too.

"Hey Conner!" she squeaks, immediately running in for a hug that Conner let go of me to hug her.

"Oh gosh," he was shocked too as he hugged her with one arm and let go, "Jamie what are you doing here?"

"Well I came with a friend and she told me there was a party here, and you know, I go where the parties are," she giggles, then noticing me, she turns over reaching out a hand, "Hi, I'm Jamie."

"Selena," I smile then shaking her hand.

"Conner you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend," she said, giving Conner a very mischievous grin and crossing her arm.

Conner chuckles, rubbing his neck, "Don't get the wrong idea, we're just friends."

"Oh well you and your lady friend have a good night, and enjoy this party in case I don't see ya'll again tonight," she pats him on the shoulder with a smirk before sauntering off toward the house.

We were about to continue to walk our way to the back until he noticed me grinning at him.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"You're quite the lady's man aren't you," I teased, crossing my arms like a total know-it-all.

"Is Selena getting jealous?" he mocks me.

I glare at him about to fire back, but I felt myself fall forward towards Conner. Luckily he caught me right when I hit his chest, feeling the built up muscles in him. We both turn to look at the dude that was running by, he didn't even bother to turn back to see if I was alright. Rude.

"Selena are you okay?" Conner asks me.

I stood back straight and brushed my hair out of the way, "Yea, I'm good... But that kid isn't when I see him again."

"You-You're an interesting lawyer-to-be," he squints then chuckles, holding my hand again.

"What's so interesting?" I asked him following him to the back.

"Well, you're—" before he could finish I hear Demi's voice. She was calling me from the side, I pulled Conner over to the direction of her voice that continued to escalate as we got closer.

Once through we found Demi sitting by a brown-black patio set. There was a long seat and two love seats and three singles. On the long one sat Kevin, Danielle, Joe with Demi and on the love seat was filled up by Nick and his girlfriend, Olivia.

They all looked up to us, Kevin and Danielle smiled and waved at us. Then everyone else started greeting us with hellos. Demi was the first to rush up to us after her eyes widening and smile brightening at Conner and my hands that intertwined.

"Come sit guys," Demi pulled me over by my free hand and stared at us. We sat on the other love seat available next to the long one and across the Nick and Olivia.

That girl was happy as fuck as you can tell by the wide smile she had and how she linked closely to Nick. She was hugging on his bulky arms as she watched our movements.

Conner and I sat down finally letting go.

"It's so great to see you Sel, I didn't have the chance to properly say hi the other night," Kevin smiles then getting up to give a hug to me.

I giggle and got up to return the hug, "Awe, its nice seeing you guys too."

Kevin looked over behind me at Conner and eyed me expecting me to introduce.

"Oh," I said, turning around to call up Conner, "Guys this is Conner Stevensens, he's studying commerce at Columbia."

"Hey nice meeting you bud, I'm Joe," Joe was sitting next to Demi with one arm around her, with his free one he reached out to shake his hand.

"Same to you," Conner waves a smirk and moves on the shake the Kevin and his wife then to Nick, "You must be Nick."

All of us turn to them, especially me. What Nick? He knew Nick? I felt my body tremble and sweat, I was fucking nervous. Whats going on?

Even Nick looked up shock, but mostly giving him a wtf how do you know me look.

"I saw you on front cover of the newspaper the other day, you're dating Miss Universe, I'm assuming it is this beautiful lady here," he turns to Olivia who was blushing and sweetly smiling from his comment.

"Nice to meet you, Olivia Culpo," she giggles and shakes his hand.

"Formally introducing, Nick Jonas," Nick gets up to shake his hands too. And... this is the part where I feel nauseous.

Anybody else feeling hot in here?

"Has anybody even seen Amy Kross to tell her that her party is hella great?" Demi asks, taking in a sip from her Corona beer bottle.

"She's always been the school slut, and a party-queen," Nick comments, taking in a peanut snack in the bowl.

"Hey, that's mean, give some respect to woman," Olivia slaps Nick on the arm.

"Sorry babe, but she was, ask Demi and Selena," Nick says, then looks over at me. It was an awkward glance, because afterward he darted his eyes at Conner.

I looked away quickly.

"HAH! She was, but she was cool," Demi laughs.

"Amy Kross was not cool, she was a bitch that never returned the pencils she borrowed for every calculus test we had in high school," Joe rolled his eyes and sips his beer.

"Oh God, I agree!" I pointed out, "I borrowed her one of my favorite—Elvi—shirts, and she never returned it, ugh!"

That time Nick looked up at me. Because that was his shirt that I borrowed. It was his ultimate favorite Elvis Costello shirt and we had a fight that day when I told him Amy lost it in her closet and couldn't return it to me.

"Her closet probably became a lost and found," Kevin snickers, "My boxers are probably in there."

"HEY!" Danielle whines, slapping Kevin's arm, "What's that supposed to mean? Did you sleep with her?"

"OOOOH," Our whole circle chants.

"W-Well it wasn't like that... we hooked up when I was in my sophmore year..." Kevin sinks in quietly, trying to be all innocent. But he did only hook up with her once, then after he was practically Danielle's forever.

"Fine, I'l let this one slide," she glares at him, "but I swear if this happens again!" she threatens him kiddingly.

"See what I have to go through," Kevin cries mockingly, then turns to Conner, "Conner if one day you have an untold secret exposed to Selena, make sure you buy a plane ticket and never come back."

"Why?" Conner chuckles curious now.

"She grew up with Danielle guiding her through boy troubles," Kevin whispers, making Danielle pinch his ear.

"Are you saying I'm a terrible wife?"

"Ow! ow! ear! ear!" Kevin whimpers, making our circle laugh.

"Hmm... so you'd kill me if I told you that Jaime back there was actually my first hook up from Columbia?" Conner turns to me. Oh God and those eyes that were full of curiosity made me just want to grab him in for a kiss.

I giggle, "Of course not, I'd send you over to Danielle."

That made everyone laugh but one.

"Dani, give me some lessons," Olivia laughs, turning to Dani who was now giggling again, "Looks like Nick is hiding something lately."

Both Nick and I look up at each other that moment. This time everyone was laughing but two.

I fakely coughed out nothing.

"Aw, my throat is dry, I'm going to get something to drink," I say, getting up with Conner getting up as well.

"Can't leave without your knight," he chuckles taking out his hand.

I giggle and took it as he dragged me out, "I'll catch you guys later."

They waved me off as Conner and I took another stroll out and between the crowd to the table of foamy beer. We each picked up out own cup. After we took a sip, Conner asked for me to dance.

They were playing Kelly Clarkson's Heartbeat, how could I resist. It's my current song that is on replay. We moved to the dance floor where almost 90% of the crowd was just grinding on one another.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held my cup of beer in one hand. He wrapped his arms around my waist and danced slowly with me. But the crowd was going wild with the whole idea of dancing. My drink would spill with this pile of nastys, I chugged down the rest and threw the empty cup aside.

Conner was really into the beat, I felt his body sway to the song much more rougher. Was it the alcohol that kicked in so quickly or was Conner nibbling on my ear lobe?

I giggle and pull away to stare at him. He stared into my eyes and leaned in, he didn't wait for permission, he dug in to my lips. It was a bit sloppy but I returned his kiss. His tongue was pressing against my lips, requesting for entrance, I opened it and let him in.

One of his hands moved to the back of my neck and pulled me in harder. I grabbed onto the back of his shirt by the waist. He slowly pulls away after and stares at me smiling.

He said something but the music was too loud, I could not make up what he was saying.

"What?" I yelled, showing him I can't hear.

"Look back," he didn't yell it, he leaned in and spoke loudly.

"What?" I asked confused, then among the crowded floor I see Nick dancing with Olivia. She was grinding on him and he had his arms around her waist, but he constantly threw cold glares at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

you By Ana :)

Fanfiction

2.4K 71 19
you've got broken once and promised yourself to not let yourself ever hurt again- no one would ever get a place in your heart,but then he came....
212K 8.7K 51
[COMPLETED] I had trusted him more then anyone else I knew; I had given him all my trust, whether that being in trusting him in what he said or what...
26.4K 648 10
Demi and Joe become friends again and feelings were always there for Joe, but Demi got over Joe a long time ago. So we thought. Could they try again?
7.1K 77 13
For you. Hope you enjoy it, please vote.