π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ | π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘π™Έ...

By HoneyLixie00

"Every piece of me aches for you." -- Being transferred to a new school just before the year started was the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Epilogue | New Beginning
Epilogue II | Matrimony
!Announcement!

49

1K 48 70
By HoneyLixie00

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

[Jeongin pov]

I combed through my hair, letting it falling comfortably around my head in that cute boy style. I needed a trim soon, it was reaching my eyes.

I applied my scent before I pulled on my uniform blazer. I checked to make sure my shoes were laced before grabbing my backpack and meeting everyone downstairs in the kitchen.

Hawjin greeted me with a good morning and I smiled at them. They never talked much, when they did it was always quiet. Like they didn't have much to say at all or just wanted the conversation be extremely short.

Haejin was the first to leave the house and I grabbed something quick to eat during the 2 minute walk to the school. I never really ate breakfast, but Hyunjin has been hounding me about it.

"Let's go!" Cheongsan clapped his hands together and waved us out of the kitchen and out of the front door.

He did a double check to make sure all lights were off, aside from the one lamp we always keep in in the living room before joining outside and skipped slightly ahead of us. He was eager to see his girlfriend since she had gotten back late last night and he hasn't been able to see her yet since break ended.

San teased his behavior and I jabbed his side. "Don't act like you would do the same for Joong, Mister."

"You right, you right. Sorry." He agreed with me and surrender to his brother, who locked him in a headlock and ruffled up is already messy hair.

Hyunjin grabbed my hand and held it tightly, winking at me when I turned my head to look at him. I rolled my eyes but was struggling to hide a blush.

I knew he saw it anyway, despite my effort to hide it. He kissed the back of my hand and just accepted the love, mornings like this made it harder for me to be a people person. I wasn't ever a morning person, even less so when it came to getting up so early for school.

We walked through the doors and it was as loud as always. The slamming of locker doors, the chitter chatter of people catching up. The laughter, the teachers shouting at people to stop running in the halls. I mentally groaned at being back here. It was only my first year of high school and I wanted to graduate already.

Hyunjin stopped at my locker with me as I opened it and organized the things I needed for today. I was hoping it was be a chill day considering we just got back. I was hoping all my classes would just discuss what we'd be going over the next semester.

I could hear whispers of the girls next to me. Did you see the new guy? Oh my god, isn't he just so handsome? A new student. Of course, it's gonna be the gossip for a while until people get to know him to well.

I turned to Hyunjin and smiled. "I'll see you between classes okay?" I said to him, just wanting to get first period over with.

"Okay. Remember, we are all sitting together at lunch." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips, which I noticed a few people staring as he did. None of them seemed ill-mannered but staring was still rude.

I slammed my locker door shut and quickly walked to my first hour, taking my seat next to an empty one. The girl I was previously partnered with already chosen a new seat for the semester but I wanted to stay put. It was in the back of the class, where I couldn't be seen to well. So I could easily get away with taking a nap or having my headphones on. I was never called on either, I was always so quiet that I think the teacher forgets I exist half the time.

"Welcome back to Silverbrook!" The teacher said as she started writing on the white-board in bullet points. They were questions. "Todays assignment is a simple questionnaire! You will answer these questions on the board, in detail, on a piece of notebook paper and turn it into the first period slot. Get to work!"

What was your favorite thing you did over Christmas break?
• What did you get for Christmas?
• Do you have a favorite gift?
• Who did you spend New Years with?

The answer to these questions were simple. I mean the first one, I couldn't be completely honest as It's not appropriate for a school assignment. So I said the second best thing. Going to the Ice Skating Rink, it was hands down the best 'date' I went on.

I didn't answer the questions in too much detail. Just simplified versions of everything, but still. My favorite gift, was the mixtape that Hyunjin had made for me. Which reminded me.

I reached into the front pocket of my bag, pulling out the tape and my cassette player. I made sure my headphones where plugged in as I pulled them over my ears.

The first song started of smooth and gentle, it was clearly an American song. It made my heart pound at how sweet it sounded. I didn't now English too well yet, but when I subconsciously recognized words I praised myself for recognizing the words.

After turning in my assignment, I went back to my seat and laid my head in my forearms. I moved one of the speakers from my ear to be able to hear the bell when it rang later as I let my eyes drift shut into a light nap.

Even as I silently napped, I could hear the background music playing in my ears. Each song filling me with more joy then the one before.

| I fell in love with the little things, counting the tattoos on your skin |

I lifted my head up, looking out the window by my desk and I let out a sigh of relief. The way the center quad looked desolate from the surrounding building, while class was in session.

| you came out the blue on a rainy night, no lie. I tell you how I almost died, while you're bringing me back to life. |

I fiddled with me fingers, knowing he picked out songs he wanted me to specifically hear. Ones that expressed how he felt. After all the time we've been involved, we never really said where we stood with each other. Though we didn't need too. But we've never expressed how we felt. I guess these songs were a way of doing that.

The bell rang and it signaled my stand. I grabbed my bag quickly and rushed out the door. As I walked the hall it became more and more crowded. I accidentally shoulder checked someone. I shouted an apology with soaring only a simple glance back, only catching a glimpse of a tall boy with blonde hair.

I raced the rest of the way to where I knew I would intercept Hyunjin. His smile grew wide when he saw me waving him done.

"Hey, Innie." He was walking with Jungkook. The senior smiled at me and said by to Hyunjin, disappearing down the hall.

"I really like the songs." I smiled, pausing my cassette player.

"Yea?" He asked, a sparkle showed in his eyes. I nodded, grabbing ahold of his hand. "I'm glad."

As we walked to our next class hand in hand, I couldn't help but sneak glances at him when he was distracted by talking to another student passing by occasionally.

I want to tell him soon.

——

The cafeteria was loud. Everyone was still whispering about the new guy. San had claimed to see him, claimed he was strikingly handsome.. even for a first year.

I shook my head. People really do just go overboard when fresh meat walks in. I sat there, eating from my tray. Listening to the gossip.

Hyunjin elbowed me, I looked up at him and hummed. "Promise me you won't fall for the guy?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "I promise."

The cafeteria grew a little more quiet and I looked to see what was going on. Everyone's focus had turned to the entrance of the cafeteria. A tall blonde boy waltz through semi-confidently but clearly effected by the stairs.

When I got a good look at his face, my heart sank to my stomach. It can't be. I suddenly didn't feel like eating anymore.

"I'm full.. can we go to the quad now?" I said hastily, standing from my spot and gathering my tray.

"Yea sure. We will meet you out there if you want to throw away your tray." San said. Both Felix and Hyunjin looked at me slightly worried though. But I brushed off their looked and hurried to the trash can. I dumped my tray and left it in the pile amongst the others.

I tired to leave but was called out by an all to familiar voice. "You're the one that I bumped into earlier right?"

I turned around and hid my face slightly. "Maybe, I bump into a lot of people."

"Oh, well I never got to apologize, so I'm sorry." He held out his hand. "Im Huening Kai."

"I know." I said, finally looking up to see confusion. That confusion quickly faded to shock and then content.

"Jeongin." He said, his voice low and soft.

"Hi, Hyuka."

——

[A/N]

NEW CHARACTER!!! AHHHH

^^^ since he will become a permanent part of the story!

How'd you like the chapter?

Prepare yourself things get dramatic from here on out.

Til next update Honeybees! *MWAH*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 941 15
Every day was filled with anxiety and the need to walk on eggshells in her own home. Y/N never even wanted him as her mate, he was chosen for her des...
210K 15K 55
"two tickets. two chances to meet hyunjin in person. the sign needs to be perfect. i take a deep breath before painting in bold black letters: I WANT...
66.6K 2.3K 24
a highschool student, Y/N, had finally come up to a decision to end her four years of crushing on her senior after being forced by her bestfriend. Th...
81K 2.8K 66
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...