imagines shit (Sebastian's ve...

By ineedagunlicense

REQUESTS ARE OPENNNNNNN One shots with: Sebastian Stan, Bucky Barnes, Steve (fresh), nick (no idea what's hi... More

B.B | night changes
S.K || sweet whispers
B.B || Drunk bucky.
B.B || you're not fine doll
B.B || fireworks
B.B || social anxiety
S.S || He's my teddy bear
S.S || Dora The Explorer
S.S || pregnant
Hugs
Cuddles
N.F || deadly mission
N.F || deadly mission 2
N.F || deadly mission 3
S.S || jealousy
Social events
B.B || not fat, not skinny
B.B || blip
N.F || for real?
S.S || sleepy time
B.B ||impressed
S.K || meat
N.F || tall girl
How they call you on their phones
How you can them on your phone
S.S || Bi
Requests
AU B.B || crime
S.K || you were flirting with her
S.S || sleep tea
B.B || IKEA
Plesse listen
AU B.B || crime pt 2
S.S || tooth
N.F || no babies
B.B || Miscarriage
S.K || Midnights
AU B.B || crime pt 3
B.B || March 21, 2026
AU B.B || crime pt 4
N.F || shut up
B.B || March 21, 2026 pt 2
S.S || a love can't die
B.B ||Drugs
S.K || the other woman
B.B || don't touch him
B.B || Through Fire And Water
S.S || No...Don't do this
B.B || firefighter
S.K || treating me like shit
B.B || firefighter 2
B.B || sit on my lap
S.S ||It's not your fault
S.S || Flowers
S.K || you really shouldn't
I will say this one more time
B.B ||far from home
S.K || fight
B.B || i just cant
S.S || Is she dead??
B.B || sleepy panda
B.B || Letters
B.B || meet cute
S.S || happliy ever after
B.B || fuck my life
B.B || youre losing me
S.S || Bad days
B.B || family line

S.S || Jealousy pt2

1.3K 31 3
By ineedagunlicense

Took me a long time to write this but I finally have an idea of how to continue this :) oh and just saying, I'm sick so there's a slight chance that you're going to find really funny moments where I got bored and stared typing my thoughts. It's funny tho.

Word count: 2159

Your pov:

You and Sebastian haven't talked in a whole year.
But of course since he is THE Sebastian Stan, you knew everything.

That day where you screamed at him, went on the media. There were now sides. Y/n's side, and Sebastian's Stan.

A lot of people agreed with you, since Jane is a bit problematic. Okay, more than a bit, but they don't know that.

Sebastian went trough hell, because of that day. You talked to Chris and Anthony, they stopped taking with him as well. They also saw the video, and they realised that you were right.

Of course you were. It's not a surprise that Sebastian was a stupid goddamn mother- sorry I got a little mad.

You also know, that he's getting married in two days. You don't care. But what you do care about, is that Antony and  Chris, for an invitation and you didn't.

But what hurts the most, is that you knew him even longer than them. You knew him since he was 9 and you were 8.

Your phone buzzed, snapping you out of your thoughts. It's... Sebastian?

You thought about leaving him on voicemail, but you also wanted to know if it's something important. Maybe something happened to him and you were still his emergency contact.

He better be in a hospital right now

"Hello? Y/n?" Nope. Not in the hospital. "Hey Sebastian" you tried to sound normal, and not like you still despise his stupid ass- it happed again... sorry.

"Can we talk?" He asked you. You had an idea of why he's calling. Maybe your invitation? "Shoot"

"It's not really a phone conversation to do" he says. You sighed. Seeing him was not the first thing in your 'y/n Sunday' list.

Okay everyone have that list don't judge me.

"Sure. Wanna come to mine?" You asked him. "Actually can you come to mine?" No. Nu huh. Not happing. Seeing his devil- sorry future fiancé was even worse than seeing him.

"No. I can't I have... a fancy event this evening so I have to stay home where.. my dress and makeup is" you lied. You weren't the best actress in the world... well you did win an Emmy but shhh.

"Uhhh okay" he said. "I'm coming" the fuck. Now? You look like shit. Sitting on the couch with at least 10 snacks while watching She-Hulk.

"Sure" you hung up. "Shit, shit, shit, shit" you mumbled. You cleaned everything up and put on jeans and an oversized shirt.

He opens the door. The man not only forgot his friends, but also his manners. "Hey" he said. "Hi"

"Sooo?" You said. "You probably heard about the wedding" ah ah, there it is. The moment you're going to crash his heart and shot him in the dick- I got slipped away I'm sorry I keep doing that. Criminal mind.

"Yeah. The one I didn't get an invite to" you looked him in the eye. His gorgeous beautiful breathtaking ey- shut up y/n it's not about his eyes.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about" he leaned on the sofa. Okay pretty boy. Talk. "Jane says that she feels insecure about you coming" Oh this Bitch.

"That's why you're not invited" is he serious right now? You're the one who helped him with every stage of his life for more than 25 years, and he chooses blondie over you?

"Are you serious with me right now? I've known you since you were 9. I've been with you with every stage of your goddamn life, and I'm not even invited?" You we're close to tear up.

But of course you're not a pussy, and you're not going to cry... in front of him.

"I'm sorry I just can't seem to talk her out of it. I tried. But it's also her wedding"

"It's yours as well!" Yelling again. Wow soo strong y/n. "Y/n we haven't talked in a whole year. Why do you care? You're the one who said you don't want to see me again. You wouldn't even care if I were dying" he talked a bit louder then before. But just a bit- HOW DARE HE YELL AT ME.

"No sebastian that's where you're wrong!" You took a breath. "If you were dying I would have cared. If you'd be calling me, telling me that you think the wedding should be off, I'd come and help you

"If you simply needed candy because you were on your man-period then I would have come. That's the difference between me and her. If you were to break up, she'd only care about the fame and hate she's going to get.

And even if you don't see that. You will. Cause like I said. One day you're going to wake up next to her and wish she weren't there. And you'll be to invested and old in this marriage, that you'll have to stay with her forever"

You cried. Pussy.

"And even when that happens, you'll call me. You'll realised what you lost. And yet again, I'll come and help you. Tell you to break up with her, after 20 years of marriage. And I can't do anything about it. But I do hope, that you'll get this sooner, and break up with her, when you still can" you're pretty sure that he's crying too, but you don't dare to look at him.

"So if I'm not getting an invitation, I'm going to ask you to leave"you walked to the door and open it for him. he shook his head, looking down. "No" you inhaled. "Sebastian" you exhaled. "Leave"

He slowly started walking towards the door. "See you in 20 years Sebastian" and that's you're goodbye. Well not forever, you'll see him again in 20 years.

***

Wedding day comes. But not his, yours. You're getting married to the love of your life, Shawn Mendes.

Sebastian's wedding day did come. He married Jane three years ago. But right after you told him to leave, him and her deleted all of their social media.

And Sebastian stopped acting. Paparazzis stopped running after them. Like they were... nobody.

You're walking down the aisle, to Shawn. But the only person in your mind is Seb. You thought that you were over him. I mean four years.

You looked to your right and left, seeing Chris and Antony. "What's wrong?" Chris whispered. "Getting second thoughts?" Antony joked.

You stayed quiet. "Holy shit y/n really?" "Idk what to do" you were about to cry. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. Man up, woman. Wait that's not a normal sentence to say- PUSSY.

You reached Shawn. "Say something" Chris whispered before standing at your side. Yes they were your bridesmaids. "Shawn, I can't believe I'm doing this"

"Me too" he smiled. "No. I- you can't believe how much of heart ache I'm feeling at this moments, and that's not an excuse to do what I'm going to do"

He looked worried. As he should. "I- I can't marry you. I have feelings for someone who I cannot be with. But being with you while having strong feelings for someone else, will be wrong to do to you" yea pussy is not cry- oh there it is.

"Y/n please" Shawn begged. "I'm sorry" and just like that, you're a single woman.

***

You changed your clothes and went to your favourite place. It was a garden close to a donut shop. It was yours and Sebastian's favourite place.

You used to come there all the time. And then you stared crying. Grieving for something that never happened. Grieving for something that could've happened. Grieving for someone who's still alive.

You don't even care anymore. You're tired, you're cold but you don't wanna go. You felt your eyes closing. And slept like a weirdo on the bench.

Sebastian's pov:

The wedding didn't happen. Not y/n's, hers happened. She's right now marrying Shawn.

My wedding didn't happen. The second that y/n told me- well yelled at me, I realised that I can't be with Jane. Not when I have someone better.

Had someone better.

After I told Jane, she stared to go crazy. Screaming, crying, throwing things at me. But she didn't do it because she was sad, she did it because then her 'hard work' will go down.

I never understood what she meant by 'hard work'. But now I do. She meant that her hard work with being with me for fame, will go down.

And that's what happened. Because I stopped my lifestyle. Changed everything. Now I'm a writer. Anonymous writer. I wrote 4 novels and each one of them, was how mine's and y/n's sorry could've ended.

Each one ended happily. But for the first time, I'm giving my editor a sad ending. The real ending. But I can't give him this book yet.

I talked to him an hour ago and told him that I'll give him the book tomorrow. He of course agreed. Im walking to my old favourite place.

Mine's and y/n's favourite place.

No one is here- wait there's a woman sleeping in on our favourite bench. I walk closer and see that it's y/n.

Should I wake her up? No that'll be crazy.

"Sebastian?" She mumbles. Oh shit. "This is he" great sense of humour dude. "What are you doing here?" Uhhhh. "Buying donuts" "it's 11pm. The donut's closed" shit.

"Uhh" "what are you doing here?" I was hoping to be alone and cry till I get the courage to send my editor my book. "Taking a wa- wait what are you doing here? Don't you have your wedding?"

I was invited to the wedding. But I didn't come. I know that if I'll come I'll probably make things worse. "There was no wedding" she says.

Uhh what now? Repeat? Come again?

She sits up and I sit next to her. "Why?" I ask concerned. Maybe because I am concerned, but that could also be allergies.

"Doesn't matter" okay I don't want to snoop. Well I do want to snoop but I haven't talked to her in 4 years and I was a total dick, so maybe I shouldn't snoop.

"My wedding was also called off" I look down. Her head snaps at me. Okay it's now or never man, tell her your feeling she's a single woman, like you.

You can do it.

"After you talked to me I realised that Jane is the devil herself and broke it off. And I also realised that I have feelings for someone else" asshole you sound like you have a girlfriend.

"And she is?" Take a breath man, and tell her 'it's you'. "The woman who told me to man up and leave her" okay that was smooth man, just stay chill and don't cry like a pussy.

"I called mine's off, because I realised that I have feelings for someone else" if she's going to say Chris Evans I'm killing him. "Who?"

"The man who needed to man up" she looks at me, I look at her. We're looking at each other. My eyes snaps to her lips and my lips crush to hers.

That's the most fabulous kiss that I've ever had.

***

It's been 2 years since y/n and I kissed. 1year and 11 and a half months since we got together. And 6 months since we got married.

We're doing great.

And we have a dog his name is Rey (that's my dog's name you can change it if you want). We're even expecting a baby.

Y/n is at her 4 month.

That day when y/n and I kissed I didn't give my editor my book. I told him that he'll have to wait. He didn't understand why. And I didn't give him that book yet.

I gave him other novels that I wrote about y/n. She knows about the book that I didn't publish.but she doesn't know what's written in it.

But she will once it our baby is born. Because than i could write that we did get our happily ever after. The book is about how stupid I was.

All these 6 years are written in one book. And we still need to wait just 5 more months to write 'The End'. It was supposed to have a sad end, like I was expecting my life to end.

But after that kiss, I couldn't. I added more and more and more. And now is not the time I'll give my editor a sad ending, because I'm the happiest man alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 7.8K 45
Your classic smut book with a twist When sebastian is in need of a new assitant he hires y/n y/l/n, he needs someone who can keep up with all of his...
5.8K 56 24
This is my first time putting anything out into the universe. I don't know how many I will write or how deep this will go. I started this as a Marvel...
60.6K 480 23
One shots featuring: •Sebastian Stan •Bucky Barnes •Jefferson •OC - Original Characters for Seb that I have no name for. AND MANY MORE TO COME!! All...
497K 6K 42
Sebastian Stan/ Bucky Barnes (FYI) some are gif {REQUEST OPEN!} NO SMUT Cover by me