A Wish on a Comet (Luffy x OC)

By morianna19

For years, people doubted her about other worlds being real. They shunned her and even called her parents cra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Filler)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Filler)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Halloween Filler)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64

Chapter 63

2.9K 114 71
By morianna19

Ever since the start of the battle between Nami and Kalifa, the pirate has been struggling to hold her own. With both six styles and this weird bubble power to work with, she knew she had to go all out with her clima-tact.

Kalifa keeps trying to touch her, but the pirate knew that could only lead to trouble, so she's been creating constant mists to form mirages of herself all around the room.

"This little trick of yours is getting annoying..." Kalifa mumbles because this is the third time that the pirate has pulled this trick to keep her from hitting her. Because of this, she creates bubbles, off her arms, and spins around the room at top speed, to fire them at all angles.

A few of the Nami clones were hit, but not all of them. And since the remaining seven versions were standing, that means she didn't hit the real one.

Lucky for Nami, Kalifa's miss gave her all the time she needed to create floating balls of electricity around the room. "Take this!"

The electricity surges throughout the room and zaps Kalifa!

Kalifa shrieks from the attack, but doesn't go down when the lightning stopped. It surely left damage, because burnt marks can be seen on her body.

The anger can also be clearly shown when she rushes at one mirage at a time to destroy them with a finger pistol. Before she can reach the fourth one, a loud crash in the wall gets both women to look in shock at a monstrous, brown, furry hand coming in.

When the hand crashes into the room, a gust of wind comes in with enough strength to blow away Nami's mist, but she's too shocked by the giant hand to do anything.

"What the hell?!" Nami questions when the hand reels back to see Chopper's monster form's face, but doesn't recognize him.

Kalifa is more so horrified by the sight of the new monster, and is in a defensive stance, because she thinks that it's Nami. "W-what's this, you're a devil fruit user too?!"

*What's wrong with this woman?* Nami sweat drops at the agent's stupidity, before she gets a closer look at the reindeer's form.

When she sees the hat, and the reindeer's horns, she starts to recognize him as the crew's doctor. "CHOPPER?!"

Before she can do anything, Chopper tries to swat down the agent, like what he did with Kumadori, but she's quick to avoid his attack.

"I'll teach you!" She sky walks around the room, to avoid her enemy's hands. Once she's able to get close enough, she kicks him in the face, while making it round and shiny with her bubble powers.

"STOP THAT!" Nami calls out, much to Kalifa's surprise, to see her not being the giant creature.

Nami ignores the agent's stupidity to try to talk to her friend. "THAT'S YOU, RIGHT CHOPPER?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

Unfortunately for her, Chopper doesn't recognize her, and tries to hit her as well.

She screams in fright, as she jumps away from his hand to avoid getting killed.

Chopper roars in frustration, of not hitting anything, and grabs the bathtub, full of water, from the corner of the room.

Both girls grow scared of what he's trying to do, and duck when he throws the tub across the room.

As the tub is destroyed by the wall, Nami looks back to her friend to see that the water also got him when he grabbed it, and washed the soap off.

Once seeing that, she realizes that water could wash off the power's effects, and power up her charge in the process!

"Perfect!" She tightly grips her clima-tact, and starts waving it around, to begin her new tactic to take her down.

Kalifa sees Nami starting to work her magic, but won't let her have her way. In a matter of seconds, she gets to Nami's side, and kicks her side to send her flying.

She tumbles across the floor while the agent starts creating bubbles off of her arm. "Just because you've managed to hit me, doesn't mean I'll let you-!"

She's cut off when Chopper tries to swat her again, and has to sky walk away from his hand to dodge him. To avoid more chaos, she launches the bubbles, meant for Nami, at the monster.

Chopper groans at the bubbles, and can feel his strength sapping from their effects. Kalifa starts creating more bubbles from her arms, to take care of him, but they're quick to pop when raindrops begin hitting her.

Chopper's bubbles start coming off from the rain as well, but stays in place when he hears another battle nearby. With a new target in his mind, he leaves the women, and scales the building to find whatever room the other battle is held.

She looks up, to see a raincloud spreading across the ceiling, and looks to Nami to see her creating electricity again.

"You!" She instant shaves up to her, and stabs her with a finger pistol, but all she got was thin air.

"Another mirage?!" She looks around herself to see that three different Namis are in the room.

"Time to end this with a forecast of lightning!" The real Nami calls out when she waves out the last yellow orb for the five spheres to join as one.

Kalifa tries to move, but the lightning was too quick to shoot down a massive lightning bolt straight down at her with a force similar to Eneru's level.

Once the bolt cleared, the agent fell to the floor, with her body turned black from the burns she endured, and completely out of consciousness.

After Nami knows she's down, she lets out a breath of relief, of being able to take her down. "Thank god..."

She goes up to her, grabs the key that's hidden in her pocket, then rushes to the hole that Chopper created to see that he's no longer scaling the building.

With the sound of screams and crashes coming from above though, she knows that she couldn't get far, so she runs out of the room in search of him.

"CHOPPER, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Nami stops at the doorway from the sound of Sniper King's voice to find both him and the bird are piggy backing on Franky to get up the stairs to her level. "Guys!"

Franky's quick to notice her, and rushes up to her. "Have you seen the deer gorilla?!"

She nods to him, and beckons her to follow them so they're running up the stairs to another floor. "Chopper climbed back in the building somewhere upstairs! Do you guys know what caused this?!"

"He ate too many rumble balls!" Sniper King tells her.

She frowns at the thought of this causing his transformation, because now it's certain that this is directly linked to his powers. Because of that, she has an idea for them to stop his rampage. "I'm gonna need your help to turn off his powers Franky."

"Just tell me what to do!" Franky tells her, with the navigator giving them the plan, as she leads them to the behemoth.

********************************

Five minutes earlier, both Sanji and Zoro are both in fierce battles against their respective agents.

Both battles were filled with so much intensity that it was as though the room was on fire.

Zoro and Kaku are having the fight of their lives with Zoro's three swords being intercepted by not only Kaku's blades, but the giraffe man's neck, as one of the agent's weapons as well.

As for Sanji and Jabra's battle, Sanji's strong legs are holding their own against the wolf man's strong claws.

With the chef not having faced Kalifa, he's able to have a more proper battle with the wolf than when Rose wasn't in their lives.

That being said, Jabra isn't making this easy for him either. When he's not blocking Sanji's kicks with his iron body, he's working to strike at his prey with either his wolf-like claws, or with his punches. However, his hits barely reach their target, because of his intense speed.

After dodging another hit of his claws, Sanji jumps at him, and hits his stomach as hard as he could with both of his legs. That hit managed to send him flying and crash him into the wall.

Sanji takes a drag from his cigarette, in thoughts that we won, but once the smoke clears, he can tell that he's not down yet, and starts approaching him.

Even though most would be pissed from the hit, the wolf man only smirks and starts chuckling. "So that's your determination, well done."

Sanji stops from the words, and grows confused when Jabra pulls a key out of his pocket, and tosses it on the floor in between them.

While the chef can tell that's a key to the cuffs, he doesn't grab it yet, so the wolf starts explaining. "You see, I needed to test that you're truly serious in saving Robin and her friend, but now, I'm sure. Only you can do what I can't."

"What are you talking about?"

"Robin's my little sister."

"What?!"

Jabra starts tearing up, while he goes on his hands and knees. "It's the truth. I couldn't do anything to protect her. Please, I need you to save her in my stead."

Seeing the determination in the agent's plea, Sanji approaches the key. "Don't worry, I'll definitely save her."

"Thank you." Jabra says when his lips curl up in a smirk of getting him to take the bait.

Just as Sanji reaches down to take the key, Jabra approaches him, with his claws at the ready.

Just as he's about to strike, Sanji throws his leg up to kick his chin and send him flying to the ceiling. "HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

Jabra grunts from bouncing off the ceiling and belly flopping to the floor. He groans from the hit as he gets back up. "How the hell did you see through that?"

"Are you kidding me? A five year old could've seen through that shit act!"

Sanji starts to smirk at how dumb he is, before he shows the key in his hand. "Still, thanks for the key."

Jabra grows furious in losing the key and instant shaves up to him, but Sanji saw through that, and kicked him in the nose.

The wolf man stumbles back from the hit, and gives Sanji the chance to start a barrage of kicks from spinning kicks to kicks with added speed from his flips.

After the fifth kick, Jabra was able to regain his stance, catch the pirate's leg to throw him across the room.

While Sanji's in mid-flight, Jabra works on a counter by instant shaving behind him.

Sanji only had time to turn and use his arms as shields to block Jabra's claws. The wolf man uses the opening to turn his hand into a human fist, and punches Sanji's side as hard as possible.

The chef coughs out both his cigarette and some blood from the hard hit, but the wolf wasn't done.

He swings his arms up, and with his six styles, he swings down with enough force to create more slashes to fly towards his prey.

Sanji sees the slashes coming, and is quick to run for it to avoid the massive attacks.

Jabra couldn't help but laugh at the pirate's fleeing, when he goes after him. "You pathetic brat! Even if you run, I'll hunt you down until your last breath!"

He goes for another punch, which Sanji jumps backwards to dodge the move, but doesn't make another step away from him. "I'm not planning to run. All I plan to do is get revenge for what you did to our friends."

The agent laughs at the last item, with no remorse at all. "Revenge?! Don't tell me you're still pitying those girls in this situation. If you have time to worry about half dead women, then you should be worrying about yourself."

Instead of heeding the advice, Sanji's eyes start to harden in rage at his careless comments. "You'd better watch your mouth."

"Or what? It's not like you can beat me when you're caring about those monsters. All I can do is help you join them in death!" He rushes at the chef, to go for another swipe, but Sanji bends his body back to the point where his torso is just a few feet off the ground, before he kicks Jabra in the face again to get him flying.

Jabra growls at the new hit when he goes to move, but stops when he sees Sanji spinning at such an intense speed that his right leg is starting to glow red. "What the hell?"

He lands on his butt from the distraction, and starts getting up, but Sanji doesn't give him the chance to counter.

With the new intense speed from his rage, he stops spinning and rushes to the wolf, to kick him with his flaming leg. The leg held such intense power that it not only kicked him out of the room, but across the building, with the walls as his only landing pads.

Sanji's leg is still flaming, but looks through the holes in the walls to see Jabra's sky walking towards him. "Dammit!"

He rushes out of the room, when Jabra's sky walking over the staircase, so he jumps off the railing to meet him.

"You idiot!" Jabra swipes his claws, with the chef only using one arm to block a part of the blow, while his torso takes the rest of it.

That was the chef's intention though, because his other arm was able to hold on to his enemy. With a hold on him, Sanji flips, so that his legs are above him, and uses his flaming leg to axe kick him in the head to send him flying down!

Even Jabra's iron body didn't protect him from the powerful blow, and fell unconscious as he falls between the staircase.

Sanji was quick to escape, by jumping off of Jabra's body to the railing, a few floors below Zoro, and manages to grab on. While he's twitching his burning leg to put it out, with both his shoe, sock, and bottom half of his pant leg burnt off, he looks down to see that Jabra landed on the floor, and isn't getting back up anytime soon.

"Sanji?!"

The chef brightens up by the sound of Nami's beautiful voice, and sees her approaching him with Franky, Sniper King, and Shriek by her side.

"NAMI-SWAN~!" He happily jumps over the railing to get back onto the hallway, and runs to join the group.

"My sweet Nami-san, I'm so glad you're safe! I knew you could take her dow-!"

"Yea, yea, just take these two!" Franky cuts lover boy off by putting Sniper King onto his back, with him grabbing to his shoulders for support, and putting the bird on his head.

Sanji grunts, while swiftly moving his arms to support Sniper King's legs, while he shifts his head to still see, while the bird is still clinging to his head from behind. Once he can see, he glares at the cyborg, for dumping these loads on him. "Why the hell can't you carry him you shit head?!"

"What'd you call me curly brow?!"

"Back at you!"

The two men start glaring at each other, but Nami's quick to step in. "I need him to stop Chopper, so I need you to carry Sniper King and his sidekick."

"I'm not a sidekick!" Shriek protests, but the others ignore her.

Sanji calms down from the claim, but grows more confused by their mission. "Of course, I'd help you Nami-san, but what do you mean we need to stop-?!"

He stops talking when they hear loud crashing, roaring, and screams in the direction of where Zoro and Sanji's fight was.

"I'll explain later, let's go!" Nami shouts as the group rushes to get to Zoro's room.

Meanwhile, Zoro is running for his life because after he just finished beating Kaku, and taking his key, Chopper suddenly crashes into the room!

Much to Kaku's confusion, Zoro's grabbing onto the back collar of the agent's jacket, to drag him around to avoid the behemoth's hands. "What are you doing?!"

"I still need your key! I can't find it if you're squished!" Zoro retorts as he keeps running from Chopper's destruction.

Kaku can barely move his body from his battle with Zoro, so he reluctantly allows his former opponent to treat him like a ragdoll to stay alive.

The swordsman looks back at the monster, and immediately recognizes his crew mate before he keeps running. "What the hell's going on in this place?!"

"How should I know?!"

"You work here, don't you?!"

"I just got back from an undercover mission; this is crazy for me too!" Kaku argues back, before he looks back at the giant to see that he looks like he's going to collapse at any second. "Your friend doesn't look so good."

Zoro looks back again, and sees that he's right. He needs to do something or this won't end well for any of them. "Shit, you're right."

Seeing as how he's lost already, Kaku doesn't see a reason why he can't help. Especially if it means that they both will live through this. "Just to make sure, he's a devil fruit user, right? Not some sort of giant, mink, hybrid?"

"I don't know what a mink is, but yea he's a devil fruit user."

"Then I know what can save your friend. You need to get him in the ocean."

Zoro widens his eyes at the idea, and can see that as the only way to turn his powers off. "You're right, can you get into iron body?"

He's confused by the request, but uses some of the last bits of energy to get into iron body. "Ok, I'm in iron body, so what-?!"

He stops talking when Zoro tosses him into the air, to grab his ankles with both hands, as though he's holding a large sword. He smirks in satisfaction that Kaku's hardened body stayed somewhat upright thanks to the six styles, and stops running.

With his new weapon, he starts charging at the behemoth, with the intent to give him a non-lethal hit. "Then prepare to be my new sword, Nose Beast!"

"WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT?!" Kaku yells out in anger at the ridiculous name when Zoro jumps up to Chopper's face.

"Sorry Chopper, but this is for your own good!" The swordsman pulls his weapon back, and swings as hard as he can to get him stumbling back, and falling out of the building from the hole that he made to get in.

As soon as Zoro lands on his feet, a splash can be heard outside of the building to signal that Chopper's in the water.

He drops Nose Beast, who's barely conscious from the hit and is limp from stopping his six styles, and runs to the opening. Halfway there though, a blur of blue zips past him and gets him to stop to see Franky dive out of the opening to go after his friend.

"How the hell did you follow our plan?" Nami asks which gets him to turn to see Nami's group walking in.

"I didn't, I followed this guy's idea." Zoro says as he approaches Kaku. "Thanks for that."

"I just did what I could to stay alive. Just take the key already, it's in my front left pocket." Kaku mumbles with the swordsman going to follow it.

"Hold on, what if he has some sort of bomb in that pocket?!" Sniper King calls out in suspicion of someone from CP 9 being so compliant.

"I'm not Jabra, I know when I'm beaten. Especially when I can barely move." Kaku retorts with Zoro not caring at this point.

"If it is a trap, I'll deal with it." Zoro casually goes into the pocket, and finds the key instead of a bomb.

He smirks at the prize, before he looks to the others. "You all got your keys?"

"Yea, Nami-san gave them all to Franky before we got here. He'll be sure to get Chopper to shore and head to the bridge with him." Sanji answers Nami looks out the opening to see Franky swimming to shore, with an unconscious Chopper in brain point wrapped in his right arm.

She can also see the tower that leads to the bridge, and sees both Robin and Rose getting close to the top. "We don't have much time here. They'll be at the bridge in a matter of minutes."

Sniper King widens his eyes at the news, and from where he's staying on Sanji's back, he can see a way that he can help. "Sanji, I need you to stay here with me!"

"Why the hell would we..." He trails off when he looks out to the opening to the bridge, and starts to understand what the sniper's planning. "Alright, then."

Nami doesn't say anything about their plan, and looks to Zoro. "In that case, let's hurry."

"Alright." Zoro answers before he looks down at his former, human, sword.

Seeing as how he can't move; he doesn't see a problem with him staying with the others. If anything does happen, curly brows can take him, so he decides to leave him there. "Don't do anything stupid."

"Like I said, I'm not Jabra." Kaku comments as he watches the swordsman and navigator run off to search for the way to the tower.

As for Sanji, he ignores the agent and brings the sniper to the opening.

He gently sets him down on the edge, with Sniper King getting to work on getting a good aim for the bridge.

Sanji puts the bird down next to him before he sees Kaku staring at them. "You got something to say?"

If the agent could, he'd shrug his shoulders, but since he can't, he just answers them. "I'm just in disbelief, I guess. You declared war on CP 9. and all of the World Government, and from where I'm standing, you're winning. You got help from the outsider, didn't you?"

All three members flinch at the comment, which Kaku can easily take notice of. "I see, that outsider's knowledge really is dangerous then. Whether she planned to join you or not, you're all lucky to have that at your disposal."

"You're a dumbass."

Kaku knits his eyebrows at Sanji's comment when he watches him drop his cigarette to the floor. "What do you mean?"

The chef stomps on his dropped cigarette before he looks at him like he's scum. "You're a dumbass to think we'd come here for some stupid reason like that. Sure, Rose-chan helped us today, but this is the first time she openly expressed her knowledge."

"Only because she kept it hidden. And Robin's not any better. They both stayed quiet to avoid the risk of being used."

Anger starts to bubble in himself from the assumption, but only because he was right. Neither girl showed signs of telling them about this before the chaos happened. If it didn't happen, the whole crew could've been kept in the dark, but that wasn't right.

Both of them deserve a place where they can be themselves, and from what he's seen the crew failed to give them that.

Still, when he remembers all the times they were with the crew, all he saw were two beautiful women who deserved all the love in the world.

Especially with how they'd never hesitate to help the crew from the shadows.

Robin would always act nonchalant, but Sanji would notice Robin supplying a helping hand from cleaning to supporting others in a fight.

As for Rose, whenever they're in a tough situation, she would put everything in her power to make sure there was a way to get out safely. She'd even risk her secret, and life, to make sure they were safe, because that's who she is. A real friend. If only she saw herself that way...

He shakes his head from the thought of Rose not seeing herself as one of them, before he glares down at the agent. "Robin-chan and Rose-chan are more than just what you people see in them. They're both amazing women who we're lucky to call our friends. Even if they didn't have this threatening knowledge, we would still accept them in this crew, and risk our lives to save them."

The chef's statement finally managed to get the agent to shut up about all the assumptions that he made about his friends, because there was no doubt that what he said was the truth.

Sanji on the other hand, couldn't care about his reaction, and looks back to see Sniper King getting his weapon into position. "Are you sure you got a good shot from here?"

"Trust me. I'll be ready." Sniper King answers with his dark eyes focused on the bridge, in wait for his potential targets.

"And if this guy tries anything, I'll be ready." Shriek answers with her golden eyes on Kaku.

Kaku can only roll his eyes at that while he watches the show. "Like I said, I know when I'm beaten. I'm more curious to see where this goes now."

Shriek is still wary of him, but the humans accept the answer to be at the ready for when their friends come out.

And they're not alone, because as soon as Franky swam back to shore with the reindeer, and made sure that he's breathing, he storms off to the tower, with both keys and reindeer in tow.

He groans at having to carry the unconscious reindeer on his left shoulder, and looks over at his pained face. "Of all the crazy shit I've seen today, you've gotta be on the top of the list. You know that?"

He was only given silence as a response, but knowing how hard he fought to save his friends makes him ok with hauling his ass with him. "At least you got the job done. Good work Deer Gorilla."

With no response to the praise, he keeps running back inside the building to find a way to the tunnel.

Lucky for the cyborg, Chimney's signs, that she's been painting throughout the building, made it easy for him to find his way to the tunnel.

With no obstacles in his way, it wasn't hard for him to reach the halfway room in the tunnel, and find Luffy and Lucci in one of the most intense battles he's ever seen.

Luffy's worked fast to dodge Lucci's, and land on his side to punch at the agent repeatedly with everything his fists were able to have.

Lucci had to take a few hits, but he was quick to recover to block his fists with both hands, and then kicks him to the wall.

Once the captain's back hit the wall, he literally bounced back into the fray.

"Holy shit..." Franky mutters from watching these two monsters duke it out.

The cyborg has to shake his head to snap himself out of it, and runs around the brawl to get to the other side.

Lucci notices this from the corner of his eye, and goes for the kill.

Lucky for Franky, Luffy was able to get in between the men, and round house kick him on the side to get him to stop his charge.

Lucci staggers away from the kick, with Luffy dropping his leg, and glaring at Franky holding his crew mate. "What'd you do to Chopper, you bastard?!"

"I didn't do anything! I just got him out of the water! I even got the keys for Robin and Freckles, so quit acting like I'm your enemy!"

Luffy widens his eyes at the news before he sees Lucci smirking at the two. "Perfect, they went through the door behind me! Go get them while I take care of pigeon guy!"

"On it!" He runs towards the door, but Lucci instant shaves to the spot between him and the door. "Do you honestly think I'd let you through so easily?"

"I'm not giving you a choice!" Franky yells out as he pulls his right arm back to give him a strong punch, but it didn't make a dent against his iron body.

"What the hell?!" Franky asks, but the only answer he got was a powerful punch to the stomach that got him hunching over.

Chopper plops onto the floor from Franky moving, with the cyborg curled up, while catching his breath.

Lucci scoffs at the pathetic looking duo, as he gets his finger ready for the kill. "I commend you for collecting the keys. It's no doubt you and these pirates aren't ordinary, but this is where you're done."

Franky almost flinches when he sees Lucci about to launch the blow.

Before he could make contact though, a pink rubber fist comes at him with enough strength to send him flying to the wall!

"What?!" Franky utters out when he sits up, then looks to see Luffy's body literally pouring out steam, with his skin turned a bright pink.

Luffy doesn't care about Franky's shocked look, because he sees Lucci getting up. "Get going! I said that I got this guy!"

"Right!" Franky yells as he gets up, with Chopper in his arms, and goes through the door to continue his mission.

Instead of being mad that one of his prey got away, Lucci smirks at the new development, and transforms into his leopard man form. "Now this is a real fight."

Luffy ignores the annoying comment, by moving almost as though he instant shaved to Lucci's side, and kicked him in the face as hard as he can.

Unlike his previous hits, this one managed to draw blood from the agent's mouth, and made him stagger back.

Luffy doesn't give him a chance to counter by throwing his fists at him as though he was using his gatling attack, but ten times the amount of power.

Lucci was barely able to see the blows, so he barely had a chance to avoid the barrage of attacks as they pummel him into the wall!

When Luffy finally pulled back his hands, Lucci staggers back up, with a snarl escaping his throat, and wastes no time instant shaving towards him.

Unlike before though, it's like Luffy has Eneru's ability of detecting people, because as soon the leopard man approaches him, he ducks to dodge the fierce claws, and swings his leg up to kick his chin!

The kick got his head leaning back before his whole body flew up.

Lucci growls at the hit, as he throws a tempest kick down towards him before he hits the ceiling.

Luffy jumps away to dodge the attack, which was enough time for Lucci to get back on the offensive with another tempest kick.

As soon as Luffy dodged it again, Lucci managed to instant shave at his side to punch at him.

Luffy isn't taking that lying down, and gets into a raging fist fight with him. Even though Luffy doesn't have a lot of time left with his second gear, he gives it everything he has because of his crew's lives being at stake.

Both sides take the blows with no chance of backing down, because this is a true battle of will to see who will stay standing at the end of this fight.

And they're not the only ones in a battle of will, because near the top of the tower stairs, Rose and Robin are trying their best to slow their captors down for their friends to reach them. No matter how hard they struggled, pulled their weight back, and dragged their feet, they still reached the top of the tower where the bridge awaits them.

Spandam, goes to open the doors to the outside, but stops when he sees a lever on the side.

Rose follows his eyes to the lever, and starts to remember what it can do. Lucky for her, he's within her reach, so just as he starts moving to it, she grabs his shirt to pull him back, and throw a knee up his butt three times.

He squeaks out in pain from the strong move, as he stumbles ahead, and accidentally lets go of Robin.

Robin tries to run away again, but this time, Andreos lets go of Rose's arm to grab onto her.

As for Spandam, he starts getting up to beat on Rose again, but Rufus gets in between them. "Instead of wasting more time, like the outsider is trying to do, we should be finishing this mission."

Spandam grits his teeth, because he doesn't feel like he has any control, but he knows that he's right. He knows that she's just trying to get a rise out of him to buy time, so he steps back, and goes to take Robin back from Andreos. "Fine, let's just go."

"Alright." Andreos takes Rose's unheld arm again, with a tighter grip to give her the message that next time they're going to let him hit her.

She surely got it, because the pain was so immense that she bit her gag down on reflex, but didn't utter a sound while being dragged through the entranceway to the bridge.

The entranceway is perfectly clear, with marine soldiers at the other side of the gates waiting for the prisoners.

Even though Spandam and the agents were happy that they were reaching the final point, the prisoners feel nothing but dread from seeing the path to their death.

Each step that they take, leads a heavier weight in Robin's heart of the fear that their friends won't make it in time.

Even Rose is starting to feel terrified because of how close it is to the end, because there's nothing she can do if the others can't reach them.

She has no more tricks up her sleeves, no backup plans, and barely any strength left in her.

For the first time in years, she has to rely on others to survive and it's absolutely terrifying to her.

"No!"

Robin snaps Rose out of her thoughts by stepping on Spandam's foot to get out of his hold, and starts running, with the agent after her.

Rufus, and the soldiers at the other side of the bridge go to chase her, but Spandam calls out to them. "That one's mine, don't help!"

The two agents hesitate, and watch as Spandam starts catching up to her, and pulls his sword out from his hip. "Funkfried, stop her!"

As the sword is pointed towards his target, the steel weapon starts to expand after her.

To both of the girls' surprise, the blade itself transformed from its natural appearance into a pink elephant's front half. Before Robin can dodge the animal, the elephant's trunk knocks her to the side, and forces her to collapse at the edge of the bridge.

Rose gives out a mumbled protest, and tries to break free from Rufus and Andreos' hold, but they won't let her go.

Spandam ignores the scuffle, as his weapon returns to his original form. Once returned, he sheathes his sword, while approaching Robin, and grabs her by the hair to get her up, but she won't budge.

He grows confused by this to see that, with her hands cuffed behind her back, she used her teeth to bite down on the wall of the bridge to keep herself from moving to her death. "What the hell's wrong with you?!"

Rose watches in awe of Robin trying so hard to stay alive, and is inspired to keep fighting. With a spur of the moment, she randomly swings her arms around with no purpose.

Both men are confused by the actions, until she manages to land her arms towards Rufus' head, with the cuffs making contact to the devil fruit user's eye!

Rufus groans in pain, with the weakness of the cuffs overtaking him enough for him to stagger away from them, with his hand caressing the new forming black eye.

Andreos goes to hit Rose, but Rose is quick to strike first by whacking him on the head with the cuffs as hard as she can before she pushes him off of her.

With her arms finally free, she runs as fast as she can towards Robin and Spandam, with the two agents after her.

"I've had it!" Rufus exclaims when he creates a ball of wax in his hand, and gets ready to throw it at her.

Before he can release the ball though, he senses something flying, and changes his aim to throw the ball at the explosion pellet that Sniper King aimed at him!

"What the hell?!" Andreos asks just before an explosion pellet hits his chest to send him falling down on his butt.

Rose ignores the explosions that are continuing to be shot at the two agents. As she's getting closer to Robin and Spandam, she pulls the gag out of her mouth, but lets the rag hang around her neck, and swings her arms back. "GET THE HELL OFF OF HER, YOU FUCKING SHIT!"

Spandam jumps off of Robin, in shock that Rose has been ungagged, only to be clobbered in the face from Rose's cuffs to get him knocked on his back.

From hearing Rose's hit, Robin's grip on the bridge loosens, and she looks up to see Rose in between her and Spandam. "Wind-chan, how..."

She trails off when she hears the explosions, and sees that Rufus is blocking his pellets, while Andreos is trying his best to dodge them. "What's going on?"

"The cavalry's here. Come on!" Rose answers, as she grabs Robin's arm to help her up, while looking at the direction of the tower where Sanji and Sniper King are set up for the shots.

After another round of explosions have been shot, Sanji cheers in excitement from seeing the agents at bay through his binoculars. When he sees the girls running back to the bridge's entrance, while being chased by Spandam, he informs Sniper King. "Sniper King, you need to change targets to the ugly shit that's chasing the girls!"

"If I let these two off, then they'll go after them! I'm having a hard time keeping the explosion dude at bay as it is!"

"I got an idea!" Shriek exclaims, as she uses her powers to create a marble sized, blue, bubble in the palm of Sanji's hand. "Fire this baby at them! I can't hold the sound because of the distance between us, but it should hold them off for enough time to stop the other guy!"

"Got it!" Sanji answers her as he puts it in Sniper King's next load of pellets.

As soon as the shot was made, Rufus throws an explosive ball at it to blow up just before the two agents. Instead of the shots stopping however, the blue bubble expands with a ten foot radius, which envelopes them, and gives off a high pitch screech that gets them collapsing.

While they're busy suffering from the effects of the sound attack, Sniper King's quick to see that his new target is catching up to the girls.

Just as Spandam's about to grab Robin's hair, Sniper King's explosion pellets hit Spandam's left side to send him flying towards the edge of the bridge.

"HAHAHA! LONG LIVE THE SNIPER KING!" Rose yells out in excitement of seeing Sniper King's abilities up close.

Robin sweat drops at the kid's enthusiasm, but lets it slide because now Spandam can't get to them now, because the explosion sent him tumbling over the edge. Just as he's falling off the bridge, he catches the rail, so now he's dangling over the ocean! "AAH! HELP!"

Rufus growls at the order, just as the bubble, and its noise starts to fade away. As soon as the volume decreased, he moved to rescue Spandam from a quick death.

As for Andreos, as soon as he can focus, he instant shaves to the girls' direction, and blocks their path when they were just about to reach the door.

Both girls skid to a stop from the sudden appearance of their enemy, with Rose quick to get in between the swordsman, and her friend.

Andreos growls in annoyance of the girl's stubbornness as he gets his sword out. "I should've knocked you out from the start!"

WHACK!

Robin flinches from the sound of someone getting hit, but to her surprise it wasn't Rose that was hit.

Instead, it was Andreos, who was struck from behind thanks to Franky's strong right to get him flying past the girls!

The cyborg smirks at the hit he made as he watches Andreos stumbling twenty feet away from them. He's quick to set down Chopper on the side, so he doesn't get hurt, then turns his attention to the girls. "Looks like I came in SUPER time! I got the keys for you."

"Thanks, big bro!" Rose tells him, when he hands her the keys to get both her, and Robin, out of the cuffs.

The agents can't stand that their prisoners are getting out, so Andreos rushes over to stop them, with Rufus following in after he drops Spandam back on the bridge.

Both Franky and Sniper King wouldn't have it though, because both of them begin firing shots at the three agents to keep them at bay.

While Spandam is quick to get hit by Sniper King's flame stars, both Rufus and Andreos are busy with dodging both shots of fire, sound bubbles, and bullets from different angles.

Rufus starts to have enough of this nonsense, and starts using his senses to detect where Sniper King's firing his shots from. Once he pinpoints the group of auras at the towers, he goes on the offensive by creating a clay ball, infusing his right arm with haki, and throws it at the target!

"CRAP, HE RETURNED FIRE!" Sniper King yells at the others with Sanji not wasting time to grab Sniper King and Shriek under one arm, and takes Kaku under the other to jump out the window!

He only had a few seconds of distance before the bomb hits the room that they used to occupy, and creates an explosion so powerful that their fall is even faster!

While Sniper King is screaming out in terror, Shriek works on a way to save their asses from the plummet. As soon as she's facing the approaching ground, she takes a breath, and lets out a bellowing shriek towards the ground.

All three of the guys cringe at the sound, even though it's not directed at them, but are more than willing to endure it because they start to feel their fall slowing down.

Shriek doesn't give up on her move for what feels like minutes, because every second counts for them. When it feels like they're coming to a near halt, just a few feet from the ground, she finally stops the attack to let them hit the ground.

All three humans groan at the hit, but don't have a problem with it, because it could've been a lot worse. Sanji gets up, while getting Sniper King and Shriek on his back, but leaves Kaku on the ground.

Kaku raises an eyebrow at the weird pirates, and calls out to the chef. "Why'd you save me?"

Sanji just shrugs, while he starts leaving with his friends. "You helped mosshead with saving Chopper, so we're even. Come after us again, and your ass is grass."

He silently agrees to the deal, and stays down while Sanji rushes off to catch up with Nami's group.

In the meantime, the bridge is filled with nothing but chaos. As soon as Rufus threw the bomb at the tower, Franky was the only line of defense for the two girls.

Andreos used that chance to rush at the cyborg, but just when he was about to strike his sword at him, he was pushed back by a gust of hot wind.

He skids back a few feet, and looks up in anger to see that his target is free of her cuffs, with her wind flaring all around her, and a freed Robin right behind her.

With one look into Rose's eyes, the agents can see the hatred, and anger, in them are so strong that Spandam is frozen in terror, Andreos is holding up his sword with a tight grip, to keep from shaking, but Rufus is smirking at the development.

Even without her glare, her wind was able to express her desire for vengeance clearly. The air around her begins to encircle around her body like a suit of armor, as she stalks toward her prey.

With each step that she makes, her wind armor grows to the point where Rose's actual body is lifted to be the heart of a bulky body.

Franky and Robin grow nervous of the transformation, because she grew to be bigger than Franky, and are forced to stay back in fear of getting sucked into the wind.

As for the CP 8 agents, they're all the more ready to take action by rushing at her, but with a stroke of Rose's arm, the cyclone-like arm upper cutted them up to the sky with the wind girl going after them.

With the sight of the CP 8 agents locking into a new sky battle, Spandam starts to regain his composure. Before he can utter out a single order though, five arms sprout on both sides of him.

Robin smirks at the fear that her former captor is showing before unleashing a series of slaps to make him suffer as much as she did!

The nearby soldiers have seen enough, and rush into the fray. Franky sees this, and is quick to get into action. He goes into weapon's left to force the growing number of soldiers to split up.

Robin sees Franky struggling to get the marines back, so she finishes her torture, by getting the arms on her victim to grab onto his limbs and back. As soon as they're held tightly, she pulls them back to give him a clutch so powerful that he can feel his spine break from the hold.

Nearby soldiers were able to hear the nauseating sound of his bones crack, and started to feel sick. Lucky for them, they didn't need to worry about it too long, for Robin was quick to get to work on putting them in a clutch of their own, with not as much power as she gave Spandam, to knock them out.

Franky appreciates the help, and smirks in satisfaction of beating down any marine that dares to come close to him, with Robin doing the same to those who approach her.

Even with all this chaos going on below, it's nothing compared to how Rose, Rufus and Andreos are going all out above them.

Andreos uses Nishiki's sea stone throwing weapons, with Rufus throwing haki infused explosives at her. However, with how strong the cyclone armor is, it barely reaches the body encased inside.

Rose smirks at the powerful protection she has, and creates a few wind shuriken of her own, and starts throwing them at the agents. With the rage that was built up inside the wind girl, the weapons are so hot that it's almost as though they're made of fire instead of air.

Both agents were able to feel this heat, just from dodging the attacks. If they were to make contact, neither side would want to know that.

They continue to dodge the attacks through sky walking all around, with Rose getting closer with each shot.

Just when the shuriken were able to mark a scratch on both agents' a giant cannonball phased through Rose and blasted onto the tower of justice!

They, and everyone on the bridge, stopped fighting from the explosion, and looked out to see that a whole armada of marine ships were approaching the island.

"Oh no, it's the buster call..." Robin utters out, while her body starts to tremble from the sight of her childhood trauma coming back to life.

"Crap!" Rose mutters out when she sees the roof of the middle room of the bridge, where Luffy and Lucci are fighting, is blown open from the explosion. From what she sees though, the explosion hasn't affected the fight in the slightest, with her captain battling his opponent like there's no tomorrow.

With the wind girl distracted, her armor accidentally lowered, so Rufus takes it to his advantage by throwing a haki infused explosive orb to his target.

Rose is quick to remember her situation and raises back her shields, for the explosion to erupt right in front of her. She gets blasted away, with her armor fading.

While she was working to regain her balance, Andreos instant shaved behind her, and stabs her in the back shoulder with his sea stone sword.

Rose grunts at the attack, while watching the sword poke through the front of her body, because it's the same spot that Rufus threw the throwing knife at her. She starts to fall, from her powers fading, but Andreos holds both of her arms under one of his own, and held her against his body to keep a hold of her.

With the sword still in her shoulder, he goes to grab the sea stone cuffs for the struggling girl with his free arm. Before he could use them though, Rose reels her head forward, and pulls it back as hard as she can at his nose.

He reels back, with his nose busted from the blow, he loosens his hold on her arms for her to elbow him in the eye, with her good arm, to get him to let go.

Rufus goes after her, but detects a cannon firing at her, from one of the ships, so he focuses on creating an explosive orb to destroy the shot before it could kill his prey.

Mid-fall, she pulls the sword out of her shoulder, just in time for Andreos to appear below her, so she uses her wind to blow him out of her way and regain her flight.

She holds her new weapon with her good hand, and uses it to block Andreos, who's now using one of Nishiki's knives from his jacket pocket to get it back. While they're going toe to toe with the weapons, Rose turns her free arm into a twister to blast Andreos with all her might.

Andreos is trapped in the vortex, with his body turning red from the heat of her fury.

Rufus tries to get his friend, but Rose stops him by pulling her sword back, and swinging forward to throw a giant wind slash at him!

While Rufus dodges the attack, and goes at her, Rose manipulates her tornado to slam the agent down towards the deck of one of the army ships, and slams him through the deck!

"Holy shit!"

"What the hell kind of beast is this?!"

The marines on the ship mutter amongst themselves while some of them go off to retrieve the agent.

Even on the bridge, the marines, Franky and Robin are speechless by the sight of Rose's might.

Franky is the first to react, by whistling impressively as he lifts his sunglasses to get a better look. "Freckles' power is amazing. Glad she's on our side."

Robin is still afraid from the buster call happening, but seeing Rose's feat of defeating CP 8, helps her to calm down in knowing that she's not alone. "Yea, I am as well."

She looks out to see more of the warships are coming, so she gets back to work in taking out the men.

Franky can see this as well and goes back on the offensive, but stops when a surge of water flies up in the air, and a large object lands in between Robin and Franky.

That object being Kokoro, in her mermaid form, using a sheet to drag Chimney, Gonbei, Sniper King, Shriek, and the rest of the straw hat crew.

When water splashed onto the bridge, some of them managed to hit the reindeer, and wakes him up. "Huh?"

Chopper tries to get up from his spot behind Robin and Franky, but his body refuses to listen to him. "What the? Why can't I move?"

"I'm not sure Doctor-kun, maybe because you overexerted yourself." Robin suggests which gets Chopper to notice her.

Once he sees his crewmate, he starts crying out in joy! "ROBIN! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE SAFE!"

Robin can only grin at her friend's kindness while Franky is still confused by his old friend's arrival.

"What the hell Kokoro, you're a dugong?!"

The elderly mermaid laughs at the question, while her fin starts to split in half.

The marines are just weirded out by her transformation while she's getting her clothes on, and continues laughing. "Nagagaga, I'm not a dugong, I'm a mermaid! But, what a rush! I didn't expect the tunnel to bring in water like that. You kids, ok?"

The pirates, Sniper King, and Shriek groan in pain as they slowly get up. When Nami notices Robin, safe and sound, she rushes over to her, and pulls her into a hug! "Robin, you're ok!"

Robin starts feeling tears of her own, as she hugs her back. "Thank you."

While Sanji's happy to see her ok, he looks around to find that they're missing another pretty girl. "Where's Rose-chan?"

"She's fighting her agent up there." Franky points out to show them that Rose is going toe to toe with CP 8's leader.

Zoro's face hardens at the fact that they can't help her up there, and looks around to see that more navy ships are approaching them. "We can't afford to stay here. We need to beat the crap out of these guys."

"And we need a boat." Nami says as she releases Robin, and gets her clima-tact ready to stand in front of Robin to protect her. "We'll steal the ship in the battle."

Everyone agrees to this, with Robin creating arms on the bridge to bring Sniper King, and Shriek over to Chopper's side so they're out of the front line.

"Thanks Robin." Sniper King comments, as he uses his arms to prop himself into a sitting position on the rail, with his slingshot in hand, so he can protect his injured animal friends.

With the chaos on the bridge calming, the majority of the marines start getting ready and rush into a vicious battle with the pirates.

In the meantime, up above the ships, Rose is pushing the agent back with her wind, and works to do the same thing to Rufus, with him to dodge at every turn.

Even though he's at a disadvantage, he smirks at the development. "You're finally not holding back demon. It took you long enough."

Rose narrows her eyes at the man's words, and adds more fuels to the fire, by revving up her powers, while ignoring the blood that's surging out of her back. "Fuck you!"

He laughs at the foul language as he creates more explosions out of his hands, to throw them all at once to create a massive explosion.

She was more prepared this time, and was able to keep her balance while being sent flying back. She was able to anticipate what he was going to do this time, and turn around to slash Rufus across the chest when he just instant shaved behind her.

He starts to fall, from feeling weak against the sea stone, and starts to see red seeping onto his clothes, but is quick to catch himself when the blade starts losing contact.

Rose goes for the attack again, but he instant shaves away from her before she could strike.

She looks around, to not find any sight of him. The only thing she sees is an orb of white clay falling from above. Before she can react, the bomb explodes to get her flying.

Another one falls behind her, and gets her flying, then another at her side, and continues the pattern to turn her into a human pinball.

Up above the chaos, Rufus smirks at the scene as he keeps dropping his bombs towards his victim. That smile starts to fade however, when he sees Straw Hat and Lucci's battle being so intense that they're punching each other onto the ship that his comrade is on board of. He sees two soldiers taking up a nearly unconscious Andreos onto the deck, but they're not aiming at him, so he's not too worried.

With the distraction, Rose was able to fly out of the trap, and goes up to hit him, but freezes when she follows Rufus' eyes to see Luffy and Lucci's battle.

She widens her eyes at the memory of what's going to happen, and sees Onigumo's ship where he's giving the order to destroy the boat.

"But sir, our comrades are-!" One of the soldiers tries to get his leader to see reason, but gets shot in the stomach by said leader.

Just as he falls to the floor, the rest of the men are quick to follow his orders to avoid his wrath. Rose rushes at the Vice Admiral's ship, with the agent in pursuit.

Rufus doesn't attack her though, because he knows that whatever she's going to do will affect the ship that Andreos is on board.

When the vice admiral is in view, Rose tosses her sword up then uses her wind to launch it at him!

With the man's haki abilities though, he detects the attack, and steps to the side to avoid the move, and lets the sword stab itself onto the deck.

He looks up at the pirate and agent, and grits his teeth at the defiance. "Any available units, shoot her!"

All those, who aren't manning the cannons, rush to use their rifles to kill her, but any bullet at Rose would go through her, and Rufus having no problems in dodging.

She ignores the bullets, and uses both her hands to snap tornadoes on the water to create whirlpools around the boat to get them spinning.

The soldiers lose their balance from the attack with Rose at work to keep it up, so that the whirlpools would last. "GET OFF THE SHIP WHILE YOU CAN!"

Luffy and Lucci couldn't hear the order, because they were so caught up in the fight, but some of the soldiers on board, who were able to hear her, are getting lifeboats ready.

After the ship's movements become unstable, Rose goes to the ship, but stops when she sees what her former opponent is doing.

Rufus himself takes a more personal approach by instant shaving right next to Onigumo, just when the ship started swerving. "Cancel the order!"

"You have no authority to give me orders!" Onigumo tells, and can detect Rufus about to attack him with his explosive hands, but he splurges the other six arms from his spider devil fruit, and pins him to the floor.

With his hands infused with haki, Rufus couldn't get out, even if he was in peak condition. Even though he can't get up, he refuses to back down by letting parts of his clay like body seep onto his hands.

He's quick to set up the blasts, but Onigumo wouldn't release the hold. No matter what Rufus tried, Onigumo wouldn't let go of his new prisoner.

It wasn't until Rose flew at the son of a bitch, and blasts him off his feet that he released his hold.

The blast throws him off the deck, but the spider man uses one of his extra arms to grab onto the railing. Rose gives him another blast but this time, he saw through that, and vaults over the rail, with a tempest kick.

Rose jumps out of the way, when Onigumo instant shaves in front of her, with all eight, haki infused, arms at the ready.

He's quick to grab onto her neck, with her struggling to escape. She lifts them up a good few feet, and slams his back to the floor, but he keeps his grip. Knowing that the man harming her is merciless to anyone, she doesn't hold back by focusing on the man's head.

He starts to grin at how she's struggling, before he starts to have a hard time breathing. That's because the air surrounding him starts to dome around the man's head, and no longer able to take in air.

Instead of loosening his hold on her though, he holds her harder to make her suffer as much as he did. He seems to be winning, with Rose starting to see dots, all around.

She almost didn't hear an explosion that hits all four of Onigumo's right arms, until it blasts him off of her.

Rose drops to the floor from the hit, while she's rubbing her neck, and sees Onigumo on the floor with severely burnt arms. She looks up in shock to see Rufus stalking towards the two.

When the pirate and agent made contact eye, with Rufus nodding to her, she understands what his intentions are. Not only to repay his debt in getting Onigumo off of him, but for them to hold off the fight until the spider bastard's unable to pull off the order.

She gives her own nod of agreement to the plan, as she stumbles up, while the two focus on the vice admiral.

Onigumo can see the two stalking forward, and is quick to get up, even while he's out of breath. "You're going to betray us now?!"

Rufus lets out a chuckle at the accusation. "I have no allegiance to you. As long as you're willing to kill one of my own, then you're as good as dead."

He bares his teeth at the two while Rose throws a few wind shuriken at him, instant shaves to dodge the move, with rufus foreseeing it. Once he sees it, Rufus' whole body turns into clay, to encase his torso, and blows up!

He blasts back from the hit, with Rose's wind catching him! She slams him down, to the deck, brings him back up, then throws him to Rufus' direction for him to punch his head down with a haki infused fist.

His head crashes through the deck, but he's quick to get up to dodge another of Rose's wind shuriken.

He grabs a pistol from his pocket, and fires his gun at Rose, but she drops to the floor to duck.

Rufus goes at him from behind, but Onigumo saw through that, and used one of his extra arms to grab him by the neck, and slam his back to the deck, while making a dent in the wood.

Rufus coughs up blood from the rough hit, but it doesn't stop him from turning his legs into clay, wrapping them around his ankles, and blasting them.

He stumbles back from the rough hit, with burns around his ankles, and the agent's neck still in his grip until Rose randomly throws her wind shuriken in different directions.

Most didn't even hit, but the ones that did, cut straight into two of his extra arms, halfway inside them to severely injure the limbs.

Onigumo screams in pain of the hits, because he couldn't foresee them, and lets go of the agent.

He growls in frustration of losing this battle when he sees the spinning ship getting back into aim of their target, so he calls out the order. "Fire at that ship already!"

Luffy and Lucci, finally stopped their fight when they see the chaos, and rush to jump to another ship before the cannons were shot!

With the ship still caught up in the whirlpools around the ship, they weren't able to get perfect shots, they were able to strike the engine room, and start an explosion that dropped their lifeboats to the water!

Rose and Rufus look on in horror of the ship going up in flames, and seeing Andreos being caught up in the flames with hundreds of other soldiers who couldn't reach the life boats.

"ANDREOS!" Rufus yells out in hopes of hearing his voice, but all he could hear was the blood curdling screams of the soldiers that were caught in the blast.

Rose looks back and loses her temper at the sight of Onigumo smirking in joy, so she works to suffocate him in a dome of wind surrounding his body.

Onigumo gasps for air, but is quick to get a way out, by instant shaving out of the dome. As soon as he re-appears in front of her, she's quick to react this time by blasting him with so much wind that he's flying off the ship!

He's ready to instant shave out of this situation, before a slab clay, almost as large as him, encases the entire left side of his body.

Before he could do anything, the clay bomb goes off, burns half of his body, and knocks him, unconscious, further off the ship, and into the whirlpool!

Rose widens her eyes at the crazy hit before she jumps away from Rufus to be on guard, because their reason to work together vanished. However, he doesn't make a single move towards her.

Instead, he keeps his head down, and walks toward the marines, who are all frightened from the sight of their vice admiral's death.

"You all had a hand in this..." He lifts his head to reveal ruby eyes filled with hatred, and a smirk so large that even the Joker would be impressed. "SO, YOU ALL DIE!"

The marines scream when he throws a tempest kick at them, while the men jump away from the craziness, and try to shoot at him, but the bullets are useless against his haki. He's quick to throw the clay at the nearest soldiers, and starts blasting them off the boat without mercy!

"Rufus, stop!" Rose goes at him, with Rufus throwing a haki infused tempest kick at her, but she hits the deck to dodge.

When the soldiers see that the maniac is focusing on another person, they run away by boarding the lifeboats, to get on the waters, that are holding fading whirlpools.

The agent tries to stomp her, but she rolls around to dodge, with his foot breaking through the deck. He tries again, but she picks Rufus up with her wind, to slam him to the floor. "Listen, you already killed the dick that's responsible! Any more would just be senseless murder!"

Rufus starts to cackle at the lecture when he gets up. "You're wrong on two counts."

Rose raises an eyebrow at the comment as he starts creating clay in his hands. "One, every last one of these marines are trash. It doesn't matter if we get rid of them or not. And as far as I'm concerned, you're the one responsible for this!"

He throws his haki infused clay at her, with her continuing to dodge while he keeps going. "If you never arrived in this world, none of this would have happened! You act all innocent, but you're nothing but poison to anyone who comes near you! That's why you're always fighting alone!"

He manages to land a throw at her side, and blasts it to send her flying to the wall!

She manages to catch herself, before she hits the rail, then uses her wind to catch the next bomb, and throw it back at Rufus!

He goes to dodge, but what he didn't notice was that when Rufus was ranting at her, she'd been snapping up tornadoes the entire time. Three tornadoes are cornering him at all sides, and he tries to sky walk out of there, but the force sucked him inside.

Rose is quick to add to the pressure by flying above the tornadoes, turning her arms into twisters, and throwing them down to make her own twister barrage!

Once the tornadoes met, they turned into a giant cyclone that even he couldn't escape from.

No matter how hard he tries to blow up the storm, the wind doesn't do anything but start burning all over his body from both his heat, and the heat of Rose's rage. With her in full control of the storm, she manipulates it to slam the agent against the wall of the boat, picks him up, then slams him on the deck so hard that he went through three floors until he stopped at the bottom!

She releases her arms, and drops onto her knees on the deck, right next to the hole she made, while struggling to catch her breath. Thankfully, the marines on the deck already jumped ship, so she doesn't need to deal with them right now.

To make sure she can let her guard down though, she looks down, to see that the head agent is worse for wear than she is. He's completely knocked out, cuts all over him, his skin almost bright pink from the wind burns he got, and the cut on his chest almost turned the entire front of his clothes red.

"Crap, what happened to him?!" One of the marines below deck yells out when he goes into Rufus' room to see the messed up agent.

Knowing that she can't rest, nor celebrate, she staggers up, while turning the bleeding shoulder into air to keep herself from bleeding out.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT KIND OF MONSTER IS THIS?!"

"THAT FREAK TOOK DOWN BOTH CP 8, AND ONIGUMO?!"

"SHE CAN'T BE HUMAN!"

Rose widens her eyes at the insults towards her to see that the marines of the surrounding warships are in a panic of seeing her survive against CP 8, and a vice admiral.

She can feel the same kind of pain of dealing with the frightened stares all her life, and even though she's used to it, she's grown weary. She doesn't know why it hurts to be feared, but knows that nothing's gonna change. All she needs to do now is get out of here, suffer the backlash from the crew, then get out of this world while she still-!

"YOU DID IT ROSE!"

"YOU'RE AMAZING!"

"GET THE HELL OVER HERE ALREADY!"

The wind girl snaps out of her negative thoughts from the sound of Nami, Chopper, and Zoro calling out to her.

She looks out at the bridge to see that everyone, except for Luffy, made it onto the bridge, with a good number of the soldiers beaten or frozen in terror from seeing Rose's wind power.

From seeing the pirates smiling at her, and waving at her to join them, instead of hating her, tears begin to erupt in her eyes.

Knowing that she doesn't have much time, she wipes them off, and looks down at the hole one last time, to see Rufus getting treated. "You were wrong on one count. I'm not fighting alone in this battle."

She feels lighter in air from believing that what she said, and starts floating as well. She sees Andreos' sword still stabbed onto the front deck, and knowing that she might need a new weapon to help get everyone out of here, takes it with her.

She staggers in her flight toward the bridge, from all the injuries she took, but refuses to stop for anything. Any cannon fire that was shot at her, went straight through the girl, and she completely ignored them. The only things that she focused on was her crew, and her captain.

She looks toward the broken room in the bridge to see that Luffy and Lucci are still duking it out. When her captain sees that his queen is free, he releases a small grin while he works on finishing his opponent!

Seeing that her captain's fight wasn't messed up by her, she keeps her eyes on the bridge where everyone's attention is now on Luffy's fight.

All of the marines are in disbelief of how these ragtag group of pirates are taking down some of the strongest forces in the navy.

Luffy being no exception. No matter how many times he goes down from Lucci's strike, he would keep going back up.

Luffy would do whatever it takes from going into second gear, and even third gear to beat his opponent. The leopard man has the same mindset with using every sense he has as well as his devil fruit to destroy this man.

After what feels like the tenth bout, the fight comes to a haltering end with Luffy on the ground, and all bruised, and bloodied with Lucci standing over him.

As for Luffy, he's still on his feet while looking at his crew. "ROBIN, ROSE!"

The two girls look over to him, with wide eyes as he keeps yelling at them. "WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE TOGETHER, AND CONTINUING OUR ADVENTURES WITH EVERYONE!"

Both girls are speechless by his words, with Robin's eyes beginning to tear up again from the joy of being in such a great crew.

As for Rose, her eyes also tear up, but she doesn't bother to wipe them off. Instead, she lets them stream, because she doesn't have the energy to lift her arms anymore.

It took all she had just to fly right now because of her injuries. It was only by sheer willpower of the D clan that she was able to fly just above the bridge, behind her friends' line of the defense, before she succumbed to her injuries.

"Rose!" Sniper King reaches to catch the unconscious girl, but his busted leg gets him to fall, and watch her land in front of him with her sword at her side.

Even when she had hit the bridge, she didn't wake up, but her injured arm returned to its human form, and caused the wounds on her shoulder to start bleeding out.

Chopper tries to move his body to get to the unconscious girl, but he can't move a muscle. Even so, he can tell that her injuries can't be untreated for too long. "We need to get out of here!"

"We can barely move!" Sanji points out with him kicking out ten men at once, but more just keep coming.

The rest of the pirates aren't faring well with the numbers starting to overwhelm them from the repeating numbers, and one captain even destroying Zoro's swords with his powers.

Even Luffy can't do anything because once he made his declaration, his body fell to the floor while being as helpless as Chopper is.

Sniper King clicks his tongue at the situation, as he looks around for a possible solution to their mess. When everything seemed lost, he freeze's when he suddenly hears a voice that he only heard once in Skypiea.

"Get everyone in the ocean! I'm coming!"

He widens his eyes at Merry's voice, and knowing that it's not in his head, he cried out the order to everyone. "EVERYONE! JUMP IN THE WATER!"

"What the hell are you going on about?!" Franky asks as he punches out a few more men.

"I'M SEROUS! MERRY'S COMING FOR US! I JUST HEARD HER!"

Being shocked by the command was an understatement, but with no other option, they start rushing to follow it.

Nami creates a foggy smokescreen with her clima-tact to get the marines in a frenzy while the rest of the group starts running. Zoro grabs onto both Rose and Sniper King under each arm, as though they're luggage, with Rose's sword held in his teeth.

"Don't forget us!" Shriek and Chopper call out just before Sanji grabs onto the animals to take them with him.

Robin uses her arms on the tower, to grab onto Luffy, and rolls him out of the tower in the same area as where everyone is jumping into the water.

Just when they start to reach the surface of the water, the ship that brought the crew from the East Blue all the way to the Grand line rises from the ocean's depths to catch her family.

"I'll be damned, she really was here." Zoro comments as he drops the injured, along with his sword, while Sanji drops the animals with them.

Once set, him, and everyone else rushes to set sail with the marines on their tail.

Luffy laughs in triumph of them being able to escape, and looks up at Robin. "Thanks for the save Rob-!"

Robin materializes an arm off the deck, right next to Luffy's head, to cover a hand over his mouth to stop him from giving unneeded thanks.

When she knows he can't interrupt, she gives speaks up to the others with a small grin. "Everyone, thank you for saving me."

From hearing the heartfelt gratitude, Franky and mostly everyone, who's conscious, stops what they're doing to give her their own smile in appreciation of her.

The only one who didn't smile was Zoro who only scowls at them. "Give your thanks when we get out of here."

Hearing those callous words, both Chopper and Sanji jump at Zoro to fight him!

"How could you be so heartless when Robin-chan was pouring her heart out marimo?!" Sanji yells out as he keeps kicking him, with the moss head blocking.

"Yea, marimo!" Chopper adds in while he's biting Zoro's leg.

"Knock it off!" Zoro says as he pushes Sanji away, but lets Chopper keep biting him in confusion. "You can move now?"

Chopper blinks at the sudden realization, releasing his bite, and looks down at himself. "You're right! I can move again!"

He goes into heavy point, and gets him in a backbreaker wrestling hold by sitting on his back.

Zoro groans at the wrestling move while Sanji laughs at the move.

"Let it go, we need to get moving!" Nami yells out which gets the boys to stop horsing around, and get to work on escaping the marines on their tail.

With Chopper able to move again though, he focuses on his duties as a doctor by treating Rose's injuries to keep her from bleeding out before she wakes up.

Even though Rose's wind wasn't able to help them, they still managed to outrun the marines due to their size moving in between the soldiers. It also helps that Robin's putting any marine that she sees in the warships in a powerful clutch to make them useless.

Because of this it didn't take long for them to gain a lead away from their enemies.

"DAMMIT, WE NEED TO KEEP GOING!" One of the marines yells out, but before they could keep going, a new voice rings throughout the air.

"Stand down everyone."

Every officer freeze at the order when they look behind them to see that Admiral Aokiji is biking towards them from behind.

"But sir, we can't just let them go!" One of the Vice Admirals yells out, but Aokiji wouldn't hear of it.

"If we take it more towards open waters, then we can't cover up the island's demise. We need to take the loss. Where's Spandam?"

"He's on the bridge sir!" One of the uninjured men call out as they stop their ships, and tend to the injured.

Aokiji bikes towards the bridge, but freezes when he sees a floating man on the water. Seeing as he's not in marine uniform, he believes him to be a member of Cipher Pol. He gets closer to the man, and sees that even though he's missing his right arm, he's still alive.

He freezes the opening where his arm was cut off, and puts him on the back of his bike before he gets back on his mission to the bridge. Once he reaches the structure, he creates an ice pillar below them to bring them up to the level of the bridge.

He sees a group of medics attending to Spandam, while more medics are rushing to take other injured men.

Aokiji takes the man over his shoulder, and reaches the group. "Stop helping that one, and help this one."

Spandam was going to yell at how he needs it more, but stops himself when he sees his superior looming over him.

The medics do as they ask by taking him off his hands, and taking him to get treated with the rest.

As for Spandam, he's quick to push the blame for this fiasco to everyone but him. "Aokiji! You're not going to believe this! CP 9 stole the Buster Call snail! They said that it was just going to be used to scare Nico Robin, but wound up using it to-!"

Aokiji stops the bastard's lies, by landing his foot on his stomach to freeze his body from his mouth down!

Spandam freaks out, and tried to scream, but the ice is keeping him from making a sound!

Aokiji picks the ice statue up, and raises him up so that they're eye level. "We already know what you did Spandam. As of this moment, your status as the leader of CP 9 is revoked. You'll be taken in for questioning, and after that, spending the rest of your miserable life in impel down for this."

Even though Spandam can't scream, his eyes can show anyone willing to look at him the fear of what his fate will be, but there's nothing he can do now.

Aokiji starts taking him through the very gates he was trying to drag his own prisoners through, but stops when he looks out at the direction his prey escaped from. He won't admit it out loud, but he's impressed with how these pirates were willing to go through this madness for Nico Robin and the outsider.

Seeing that they were even able to escape with them both, assures him entirely that he no longer has to worry about Robin going from one organization to another anymore. She finally has friends who she can rely on, just like his old friend wanted.

He grins at the thought of his friend before he gets on his bike, with his prisoner under one arm, and his other hand on the handle bars. Once secured, he rides through the gates of Justice to bring his prisoner to his demise, and report to Sengoku on the failure to secure Rose and Robin, along with the downfall of Enies Lobby.

                                                                            TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 763 63
"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly...
196K 6.1K 26
Clarity lived a fairly normal life, at least she did until she was thrown into the world of Devil Fruits and pirates. Stuck in the grasps of her own...
139K 3.6K 35
*.✧✿⊰⊹ฺ "I'm a pirate," he simply said. She didn't break her gaze. Rather, she deadpanned. "Of course, you're a pirate, Roronoa Zoro. Everyone knows...
45.2K 2.2K 23
You are a tired, underpaid over-caffeinated college student with no fear or shame that works part-time at a bar. There, you meet big scary men you ha...