When Destiny Play's It's Role...

By zhanyi_lover

[ COMPLETED ✔️] Yibo & Tae are childhood best friend's so their families arrange their marriage. But just af... More

Character's
TaeBo
Two Bunny's
Trip
Love At First Sight ❤
Team's 💚💜
Jealousy
TaeKook 💜
I'm Engaged..
Heartbroken 💔
Realisation
Married?
Past Memories
Mr. Sean
Slave
BL Drama
Anger
Desire ❤‍🔥
Confession 🔞
I still love you..
Truth Behind The Hate
Zhan-Ge, Didi Ai Ni🔞
Justice!
Destiny Played It's Role!
Wedding Night - Yizhan 🔞
Wedding Night - Taekook 🔞
Happy Ending.

Finally Together💜💚

1K 82 34
By zhanyi_lover

Suddenly taehyung get up and cleared his thorat "hello everyone. I also wanted to announce something. As everything is getting cleared here. I want to tell you everyone Wang yibo and me are not husbands. We just signed a contract for the company and it's over now. & also we were just childhood best friends. We both love someone special whom we get now." Everyone started again to gossip. As Wang yibo looked at Xiao zhan who was looking at him shocked he just gave him smile and hold his hand gently. This time Xiao zhan didn't removed his hands. Which made yibo to smile.

As taehyung gestured jungkook to come over as he interlocking their fingers looked at reporters and spoke "We officially announce. That I Kim taehyung and Jeon jungkook are getting married in next month." Everyone was shouting and clapping their hands as they were so happy to see their favorite pair of new drama are actually couples.

Taehyung looked at yibo who noded with a smile. As taehyung felt happy as he winked at him looked he also holding Xiao zhan's hand. Finally both of them get their love of life.

One reporter Lady get up and asked "Did Mr Xiao zhan and Wang yibo are also in relationship?"

Hearing that yibo felt scared as what will Xiao zhan will react as just now they got to know about their father's truth and he didn't even get time to talk about them with Xiao zhan. Indeed he confessed suddenly at airport but Xiao zhan didn't replied yet so this was making him feel scared.

Xiao zhan suddenly loosened his grip on yibo's hands and get up and this made yibo to also get immediately and look at Xiao zhan getting scared to lost his love again.

But instead of leaving Xiao zhan went towards the stage were was mic as he looked at yibo ones as he don't having any expression his face just starred at yibo's scared face. And then looked at the lady who asked question.

"I'm very glad that finally my father got justice which he deserved. I'm here today as Sean Xiao only because of my father. Because of his sudden death made me reach this position to know about the main culprit. But unfortunately I always blamed Wang corporation and everyone here for the reason of my father's death. Until now I wasn't aware of the situation of Mr Wang. I feel sorry for him and maybe he will recover soon."

He sighed and took a deep breath. "But after Mr Wang yibo make truth in front everyone. I'm very glad that he investigated and find out the truth. And im sorry for all the accusations I made on you. And also whatever trouble I made for Wang corporation. As I wasn't aware just like my father Wang corporation was also framed by Meng Yao. As I wasn't able to find the clues."

His tears roll down as he looked upward and spoke "and wherever my dad is. I'm sure he is happy about my success and finally when his innocence is proved. And Mr Wang hoaxuan. I'll gladly accept your offer as my father always wanted me to work with you all and if he were still alive he would be more than happy to know about me working with Wang corporation." Wang hoaxuan gave a nod with a smile.

As he looked at the reporter who asked him question some time ago. "No.me and Wang yibo aren't in any relationship." After speaking he looked at Wang yibo who looked down as tears roll down his eyes. He felt bad watching that as he felt bad but he took mic again.

"B-but I'm in love with Mr Wang yibo. More than 3 years. The first time I saw him at trip I fell in love with him but unfortunately I wasn't that lucky to get my love and got rejected." He laughed little as he looked at yibo who's eyes were now wide and listing to everything what Xiao zhan about to say next.

"But when I come back here after rejection I got to know about my father's sudden death and I was more than wasted to know it happened all of because of the company and which owns whom I love and my love turned into hate this 3 years but to be honest I never ever succeed to hate yibo. Instead I started to fall for him more deeper. But I was living with regret how can I love someone who is equal responsible of my father's death. But now I'm relived about both things and also freed from this regret all thanks to Wang yibo."

He gave warm smile to yibo as he directly looking into yibo's eyes spoke "and today my idiot come running to me and stopped me leaving from here & confessed. I'm very glad he did that as if he didn't I'll be in darkness all of my life. But I didn't replied to his confession as I was shocked and confused. Now everything is Cleared I don't want to waste any more second."

He with loving gaze spoke "I love you too, BO-DI. Wo Ai ni. I never stopped loving you." He said as tears roll down his eyes.

And yibo who heard this immediately get up and hugged tightly his gege. And continuously mumbled "thank you, thank you so much gege. I love you. I loved you also always. I was just very dumb to realize it." They hugged tightly and everyone cheered for them. And clapped their hands. As Taehyung and Jungkook also smiled watching the sight. As they all are finally together!

After broking hug yibo kissed softly on Xiao zhan's forehead and turned to all of the reporters and spoke "and I also want to announce something. On the same date of Taehyung and Jungkook's marriage one more wedding will be done. And it will be of Wang yibo and Xiao zhan. And you all are invited In our happiness. Thanks for coming today. I announce today's press conference ended here. Thank you!" Saying so get near Xiao zhan who was smiling with happy tears as yibo kissed those tears away. As they watched everyone taking their photos.

Yibo gesture to Taehyung by eyes to get out. As he himself made Xiao zhan to get out from the room from the reporter who were trying to shoot their photos. As haoxuan assured him to he will look for everything as he can go and also patted his shoulders and congratulated his baby brother for finally getting his happiness. Yibo also hugged his brother and thanked him.

••

Now Xiao zhan, wang yibo, Taehyung, Jungkook all of them were at car. As yibo was driving besides him was Xiao zhan and Taehyung jungkook was behind. They decided to go for restaurant and spend some time together.

After reaching lotus restaurant they get inside VIP section and sat together. As Xiao zhan and jungkook was meeting after 3 years in those three years they had lost contact because of heartbreak and also because of some sudden circumstances. As jungkook hugged Xiao zhan tightly and spoke "I'm sorry zhanzhan I didn't know you were in this difficult situation and I wasn't there for you." He had tears in his eyes as he felt very guilty for not looking for his best friend.

Xiao zhan also having tears in his eyes and tightly hugging back his best friend spoke "I'm also sorry kookie for not contacting you this year's as I was too drowned in my pain I didn't even comforted your pain and worries." They both broke the hug and kookie spoke "it's okay. That we are now all together. I'm happy that you also get your love as mine." He said and looked at lovingly at Tae who gave a warm smile.

Xiao zhan noded and spoke "I'm happy for both of you. Tae and kookie. But I want hear all of the story how this happened" They all laughed and noded. As yibo was glaring at jungkook as he spoke "I need full explaination of the incident you did 3 years ago." He spoke with cold voice.

Kookie immediately felt guilty as he looked down. Tae hit on yibo's arm and spoke "Bobo don't scare him. Let him explain" Yibo pouted but noded.

As jungkook told the misunderstanding as immediately asked for forgiveness as yibo warned him that he will not take it he will hurt his best friend again he will kill him. And jungkook promise never to hurt him again. As yibo for the first time hugged Jungkook making him shock. As yibo spoke "please take care of Tae. He loves you so much. He was very devasted in those 3 years for you." Kookie noded with tears.

As Xiao zhan took a glass of wine and spoke "now everything is alright let's cheers for happy us. And finally together" Everyone laughed and raised their wine glasses and cheered " As four of them gulped the red vine in one go and started to laugh happily.

As yibo pulled Xiao zhan closer by waist and started to kiss his lips making Xiao zhan to widen his eyes but as he was so happy snaked his arms around yibo's nape and started kissing him back in front of other two couple no bothered about their presence at all.

And watching yibo and zhan's make out jungkook laughed as tae's face went red. But jungkook pulled him on his lap and also started to kiss him and Tae also smiled in the kiss as they also started to make out there.

TBC...

_________________________________________

Today Double Update!!
I hope you are all happy with this happy update as they all are finally together 🥰

Please Give Vote 🥺⭐

Thank you for reading ❤💚💜

See you in next update :) 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.6K 31
Love...many say love can overcome everything... It can change your fate... Falling in love with someone is DESTINY, not a CHOICE... Two people differ...
16.4K 820 14
Wang yibo is happily married to Zhou Ye but she dies while giving birth to their son. Xiao Zhan is engaged to Arthit who loves Zhan more than himself...
225K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
125K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...