Will Die In Love

De 09sanjanaD

"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think... Mais

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
IMPORTANT**
CHAPTER 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Characters
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 ( Mature).
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 19

1.8K 105 21
De 09sanjanaD

A while ago:

Entering the bathroom Adi stood under the shower. Brushing his hair with fingers he stood under the shower and closed his eyes, waiting for the water to drench him completely. He badly needs that to calm his mind down. 

But nothing came out except the sound of the air trapped inside the pipeline. Knitting the eyebrows together he tapped the shower and twisted the handle in both ways but nothing happened.

Adi punched the wall, frustrated. Nothing was going on in his favor. It seemed like everyone and everything was plotting against him. Coming out of the bath chamber he closed the glass door with full force. 

Peeping in the corridor he found no one there. Without minding to put more clothes he went towards the common bathroom in a towel, covering his lower abdomen.

Present:

Entering the bathroom Adi was about to go straight to the shower but stopped seeing someone in front of the mirror. Feeling his presence at the same time she turned back to only get her gaze locked with him.

" You?" Adi was stunned. 

To meet her at an unexpected place and time wasn't something new for him. But this was too much to fathom!

" Hey! Long time no see. How are you, Paro?"
Adi asked her in a funky tone.

" Yeah, I am good. " She smiled awkwardly, without meeting his eyes. 

She wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. The last thing she wanted was to be in the same place with him when he is standing there half naked. That's too in the bathroom!

Adi soon realized what was going on in her mind. Taking slow steps towards her standing almost too close for her liking. Bending slightly over her frame he whispered in her ear,

" Like what you see?" 

" huh?" 

Paro stared at the mirror hearing his voice with bulging eyes. She can see an arrogant smirk plastered on his face.

" Weren't you checking yourself out in the mirror? So did you like what you saw?" He chuckled.

" No, I wasn't. I was just thinking about something else. Sometimes facing yourself in front of the mirror helps you to understand reality better. I'd suggest you try it for yourself probably."

 Turning back she replied to him. Her eyes fixed on his.

" Ohoho! That's some deep shit huh! Nice." 

Adi said in a mocking tone.

Paro mentally rolled her eyes. She knew he was talking about himself when he asked whether she liked what she saw. But when she asked of course he had to twist his words again! What else can be expected from an arrogant jerk like him?

She wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. But Adi, standing too close to her, it's almost impossible to make a place for herself without touching him.

Suddenly she remembered something. According to her, that was the ideal conversation to change the topic and divert his gaze from her.

" Can I get your number please?" 

Adi got out of the trance listening to her. Did he hear it right? Was she really asking for his number? So he guessed it right. She couldn't also deny his charm. Of course! An excitement formed in the pit of his stomach. Now it will be a lot easier to get what he wants.

" Of course, you can. But may I know the reason? You see, I don't really share my personal number with everyone."

He used his playful tone.

Paro wanted to laugh out loud. God this man! She was stuck in this situation of her own stupidity. Here he was thinking she wanted his number. 

'You wish Idiot.' She mentally hissed at him.

" Natasha, my friend wants it. She saw me with you the day you gave me a lift. So she has been pursuing me since that day to give her your number."

 She said in a monotonous tone not encouraging his previous comment.

Adi's smile was gone just like that. So she was asking for a friend. Of course. Why did he even expect something else?

" No,"  he said in a Stern voice.

Paro sighed listening to him. Since that day whenever she met Natasha she would always ask her about this. But at least now she had an answer to give to her. Even though she didn't know how she would react.

Adi's mood, which was delighted for a few seconds, again collapsed. Maybe it wasn't just his day. Rubbing his face with both of his hands he was about to clear her way when he saw something was stuck in her hair. He raised his hand to get it out.

Paro, who was absent minded standing there, suddenly saw his hands coming towards her. 

" Hey don't touch me." 

She said without even thinking. Her voice harsher than usual.

That was it. His patience was already hanging in a thin thread. But that one sentence from her, worked as a threshold frequency to break out his anger.

This girl! She really needed a piece of mind. Brushing the bridge of his nose with fingers he tugged a dry leaf from her hair and showed it to her.

" Ouch! " She looked at him as if he was crazy but her eyes suddenly fell upon the leaf. She soon understood he didn't intend to touch her. She misread the situation.

" Sorry. I thought…" before she can even finish her sentence he interrupted.

" Oh! So YOU thought! Of course, you would. You think too highly of yourself, don't you? Like I am dying to touch you." He yelled.

Of course, he is. But this ain't about that.

" Let's help your stupid mind get a reality check". He completed his sentence. 

Hearing him she looked at him with a questioning gaze. But before she could even process what was happening he dragged her under the shower and turned it on.

As soon as the cold water hit her she tried to sprint of the place. Before she could even move, Adi wrapped one of his hands around her waist and jerked her towards him. With both of her wrists caught by his other hand, she couldn't even make any distance between them.

Her back facing the wall while her front pressed tightly against his naked hard chest as if the air would be in trouble passing between the gap.

Their position made her feel extremely uncomfortable. She started wiggling to get out of his hold. But her effort was futile. Her strength was no match for him. She looked at him sternly with anger and distaste.

She wanted to slap the hell out of him. Her mind was screaming at her to do something but she was flabbergasted.

Paro Stood there silently while a storm brewing in her mind.

" Leave me ". Was the only words she could utter with a cold calm voice even though her situation was just the opposite.

" Sshh! Stand still. Your mind needs to calm down." Adi uttered in a husky seductive voice.

Without getting any response he pulled her closer to him even if possible. 

" Hmm?" He again said, giving her a slight smile.

But if she felt anything it was pure disgust.

An eerie silence engulfed the place. 

Except for the sound of the water coming out of the shower, drenching both of them before losing their identity, nothing can be heard.

Adi looked at the petite figure that was held in his embrace. His eyes strolled from her face to neck to cleavage and further.

For the first time, he realised their position. She was wearing a white dress which had now become a see through one after drenching in the water.

Her dress was clinging to her now like a second skin giving him a clearer view of her inner garments.

Suddenly he felt thirsty and deep down he knew it was not for the water. 

 He gulped hard to get rid of the desire forming inside his throat. Probably it wasn't a very good idea to do what he did. He was hell angry with her and his growing frustration didn't help the situation. 

But did he regret it? 

'Duh! Obviously not.'

Paro, who was observing his every move felt vulnerable, angry, and humiliated.

She closed her eyes in disgust. 

His eyes fell upon her closed eyes and quivering lips. The situation was too tempting to not make any move. He started closing the gap between their faces, his eyes fixed on her lips.

Paro could feel his hot breath fanning over her face with even her eyes closed. She didn't care if she misread the situation this time. She was almost ready to kick him, where the sun doesn't shine.

Before both of them can make any move they heard a kid's voice_

" Pipi".

Turning back, both of them saw Pritha and Vivaan standing there, watching them with amused eyes.

                           •••••••••••••••••

Let me know what do you think about this chapter.

Please VOTE AND COMMENT.

It inspires me a lot!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD.❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

96K 6.3K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
10.5K 1.1K 15
Rua Katariya X Mrityunjay Rana Contract Marriage Grumpy x Grumpy "To the one who thinks love is delusional" ____________________________________...
3.3M 182K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
27.7K 1.3K 30
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...