➹The Harsh Reality➹ (Kny x Na...

By Coconuts_are_life

"My brother became a demon! My sister died! All of the people I ever cared for and loved are dead! I can't le... More

❤︎Enter: Y/n Kamado❤︎
❤︎Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals❤︎
❤︎Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee Vs. Sasuke!❤︎
❤︎Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!❤︎
❤︎Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!❤︎
❤︎The Tenth Question: All or Nothing!❤︎
❤︎Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death! ❤︎
❤︎The Chunin Exams Stage 2: The Forest Of Death❤︎
❤︎Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the Forest❤︎
❤︎Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In❤︎
❤︎The Sharingan Revived: Dragon Flame Jutsu❤︎
❤︎Bushy Brows Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!❤︎
❤︎Sakura Blossoms!❤︎
❤︎Battle Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho!❤︎
❤︎The Scrolls Secret: No Peeking Allowed! Y/n? Perfect Demon?❤︎
❤︎Clone Vs Clone: Mine are Better Than Yours! ❤︎
❤︎Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Ten Together Again!❤︎
❤︎Narrowing the Field: Sudden Death Elimination!❤︎
A/n!!
❤︎Y/n's Quick And Easy Fight: Curse Mark Is Sealed!❤︎

❤︎Kakashi and Orochimaru: Face-to-Face!❤︎

659 25 12
By Coconuts_are_life

Hey guys! I know so far it's super boring but I promise it will get more interesting! One way or another! Lol

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Orochimaru." Kakashi said, annoyance and frustration was laced in the copy cat ninja's voice. He held still, since Y/n was leaning on his back, all her energy was drained and she needed to sleep. He didn't want to move and make her fall so he held still.

"No offense, Kakashi, but I didn't come to see you. My business is with that boy behind you and I think I made a mistake with that girl. I doubt she'll be useful to me. I don't think she has enough hatred in her heart." Orochimaru said, Kakashi looked at him, he didn't want the snake to even look at his students.

"What do you want with these kids?" Kakashi softly snapped.

"You've acquired something new. How I envy your good fortune. I don't believe you had it the last time we met. Did you? The gift. The Sharingan in your left eye." Orochimaru said, Y/n's eyes widened, her mouth fell open ever so slightly but she wasn't able to say anything. Neither did she want to, she glanced up at the back of his head.

"Sharingan? Isn't that only what Uchiha's have? So how does Kakashi-Sensei have it?' Y/n's legs started to slowly give out as Kakashi only stared at Orochimaru.

Y/n refused to pass out again, she already did so many times, she wasn't about to again. She forced herself to stay awake, she had to.

"It's only fair that I should want it, too, the Uchiha power." He said, giving a small smile. Y/n painfully ran in front of Kakashi, her arms stretched out.

"Don't touch them! Don't touch Sasuke! Don't touch Kakashi-Sensei! I may not be as strong as you two but I will definitely not let you touch them, they aren't yours to mess with. You can't control Sasuke, I won't let you." Y/n snapped, Kakashi's eyes widened as Orochimaru stared at her. Her long black and orange hair was dirty, and her eyes were drooping but the longer he stared at her, the brighter the flame inflamed in her eyes.

No matter how hard she tried to be sweet and kind, like her older siblings, she couldn't help but feel hate towards him. She felt annoyed, he was nothing like a demon, he chose to be like that, he was forced and she wouldn't feel any guilt towards him if anything happened to him.

Knowing he wanted to do something with Sasuke, like use him for his Sharingan made her blood boil with anger.

"You really are something else aren't you Kamado. Well, I have what you need. I have what you came here for." He gave an evil grin, and her multi colored eyes widened and Kakashi looked at her.

"What does he have you need?"

"Nothing."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Nezuko was sitting on the porch of what used to be the Butterfly Estate years back. Nezuko was looking at the clouds move and the stars shine.

"Nezuko?" She heard a voice, she looked over to see two familiar people, white and blue haired men.

"Sanemi-San, Giyuu-San." Nezuko smiled softly, Giyuu gave a soft smile as Sanemi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"What are you doing out here so late?" Giyuu asked, sitting next to her and Sanemi stood in front of her.

"I was thinking. What if I go visit Y/n for a while? I do dearly miss her and I don't know what she's going through right now. She's only so young. I hate that she has to go through this." Nezuko mumbled, Giyuu looked up at Sanemi and he rolled his eyes.

"Look Kamado, send her a letter, ask if you can go see her. You only have so long, Nezuko before something bad might happen and you never get to see her again. I bet you she would love to see you again, I bet she NEEDS you their for her as an older sister." Sanemi explained, Nezuko gave a small smile and nodded.

"I will, thank you for the advice Sanemi-San." She sighed softly, as Sanemi ruffled her black hair.

"I should be going, I'm fucking tired. Don't stay up to late." He said, walking away as Giyuu stood up and Nezuko followed. They stood their for a moment before Nezuko hugged the blue haired male. He was taken back at first but wrapped his hands around her.

"Go see Y/n, she misses you. If I need to, I can find some way to cover for you." He mumbled, Nezuko took a deep breath and smiled.

"Thank you."

"Uh, Master?" A voice was heard from behind Giyuu, they let go and saw a 19 year old girl standing their. She was on her knees, one was on the rocks and the other her elbow was relaxing on as she was bowing her head.

"You called?" She asked, she had long light pink hair that was braided over her shoulder and had bright turquoise eyes, she had a large birthmark around her right eyes and dark freckles on her face.

"Yes I did. There is a mission I need you to fulfill. Do you know where Takeo is?" Giyuu asked, giving her a warm smile, Nezuko stood their awkwardly as she gave one last hug to Giyuu and waved to one of the other Hashira's, Saya.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Y/n get back. What's your game?" Kakashi asked, pulling Y/n behind him. Y/n looked at him frustrated as she fell to her butt next to Sasuke. She looked at Sasuke, worried, she felt his forehead as he was burning up, like a stove that had been burning for months.

"This Sound Village that everyone's curious about. It's mine. You see, I created it. I think you understand without my saying any more." Orochimaru said, he looked past Kakashi and at the other two. Y/n was stroking Sasuke's black hair, hoping he wouldn't wake up while she was there.

"You and your wild eyed ambition."

"Oh yes indeed. As always. But to play the game, as you put it, I need lives on the chessboard, willing pawns to do my bidding." Orochimaru explained, Kakashi looked at him with no emotion in his face.

"And Sasuke and Y/n are one of your pawns?"

"Oh not a pawn. Maybe Y/n but not Sasuke. He's a far more valuable piece than that. But as for the others, well, you know how it is in the game of chess. Pieces must be sacrificed." He said, he slowly started to walk closer, and ever step he took, Y/n got more and more nervous but at the same time furious.

Right as he took another step closer, Kakashi had enough, he took a stance, one Y/n wasn't familiar with.

"Stop. Don't come any closer." He said, his hand suddenly started to crackle and zap as blue lightning was in his hand.

Y/n's first thought went to Zenitzu.

"I don't care if you are one of the Sannin, the Three Shinobi of Legend. I swear, take one more step toward Sasuke and/or Y/n and one of us will die here!" Kakashi said sternly, Y/n narrowed her eyes and could see Orochimaru start laughing.

"Funny, is it?" Kakashi asked, this man made Y/n nervous, and she never really gets nervous when it comes to fighting. But he was giving off Muzan Kibutsuji vibes, he was the leader, the one that brings pain to everyone.

"Poor Kakashi, all your noble efforts, all in vain." He said, Y/n held Sasuke close to her, afraid to let him go.

"Do you really believe that the seal will hold? Do you think you can keep him for what he truly desires? You know I'm right. A heart like his, that hungers for only one thing will not he denied, no matter what obstacles you put in his path. He's an Avenger, isn't he?" Orochimaru explained, Y/n tightened her grip on him, no way was she letting Michel Jackson 3.0 take Sasuke.

"You think you can take advantage of that? Not Sasuke."

"You cannot stop it. At some point, he will come to me, in search of power. Y/n will come for me, in search of what she wants most. A cure, isn't that right, missy?" He said, walking away but he stopped.

"Unless of course you carry out your threat to kill me. Now is your chance. Take it, if you dare." He said, Kakashi's eyes widened as the glowing orb in his hand disappeared and Orochimaru disappeared without a trace.

Kakashi didn't move a muscle, he didn't say a word until he shakily took a deep breath and stood up straight. Y/n followed suite, exhaling all of the air she didn't let go of earlier.

"That was Orochimaru, Kakashi-Sensei? The one I've heard stories about?" Y/n asked, loosening her grip on Sasuke.

"Yes." He said simply, Y/n's voice didn't say another word. She was going to wait for him to say something. She was very patient like her older sister, so she would sit here all day and wait for him to say something when he was ready.

"Y/n. What was he talking about when he said cure?" Kakashi asked, looking at the girl. Right when his eyes met hers she looked away. It felt like a parent lecturing their child for doing something bad. His stare felt like a parents stare when they got into trouble and when you get stared down by a parent, it becomes almost impossible to lie.

"My brother." She mumbled, he sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. He looked at Y/n while she looked everywhere but him. She couldn't stand to see the disappointment in his eyes. After a few minutes of miserable silence Y/n finally looked at Kakashi who was looking at the ground, thinking.

"I'm sorry!" Y/n cried, her eyes shut as tears swelled in her multi colored eyes. She felt horrible for lying but at this point, it was the only way to get what she needed. She felt guilty but if it meant helping her brother, she would do anything for him.

She dug her face into her hands as she didn't say a word until she looked through her hands to see Kakashi kneeling in front of her. He gave her a soft, comforting smile as he ruffled her hair.

"Let's get you to the infirmary so you can sleep." He said, his voice was quiet and soft as she gave him an annoyed look.

"No. I'm okay, I can stay awake I pro-" She didn't even finish her sentence before she fell in Kakashi's arms.

Passing out cold

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"And with that match. The third exam preliminaries are now finished."

"I commend all those who have advanced to the finals for the third level of the Chunin exams. Well, there two people still missing-"

Bang

The door flew open to reveal the demon girl. She was locked and loaded with new energy. She had slept through the rest of the rounds which wasn't a surprise to her.

Everyone looked at her, Naruto's and Sakura's eyes widened in relief. She opened her arms as Sakura without hesitation ran down the stairs and into her tight embrace.

"Y/n-Chan!!!!" Naruto yelled, running over and joining the hug with the two girls. Some laughed at them, some smiled, and the rest just rolled their eyes.

"Let's carry on. We can have a little reunion after." They all went back to their places. Naruto stood next to Y/n, as Sakura stood next to Kakashi on the second floor.

"And now I will begin the explanation of the final rounds." The Hokage said, Naruto held out his hand down low as Y/n high-fived him.

"I'm the final rounds, each of you will put your battle skills on display. You'll demonstrate the power and control that you've achieved in your respective disciplines. Accordingly, the final battles will commence one month from now." He explained.

"Wait, we're not going to do it right here and now?" Naruto asked, the others all looked at him.

"This is to provide a suitable period of preparation."

"What do you mean by that?" Shikamaru questioned.

"Simply this. In addition to announcing the conclusion of the preliminary matches to each country's leaders, we must also have some time to prepare and distribute the summons for the final selection."

That word.

Final Selection

She remembers when her brother went to Final Selection. She wasn't awake but she could hear what was going on, and when he came back he was all beat up. It made Y/n's heart break but now, it was Y/n's time to shine. She had to pass, no matter what it took.

"Not to mention that you examinees are going to need time to prepare for something that is this important."

"Look, I don't really get what you're trying to say. What's the point of this?" The puppet man asked, he was getting annoyed. Sitting there.

"I mean that your adversaries and prepare yourselves, you need time. Even though up to this point, all the battles have been real battles, as I'm sure you can all attest. They were conducted on the premise that you were fighting an unknown enemy. But that's no longer the case now that you've battled each other. So in order to make the finals fair and just, we're giving you this month. Each of you must embrace the opportunity to practice hard and learn some new tricks. Because my now, everyone here knows your techniques. So using your old tired tricks is a sure way to lose in the finals. And remember to beg some rest as well." The Hokage explained.

Y/n took a deep breath.

'Let's do this!'

"Now, with all of that behind us, I'd like to begin winding things up. But before we can bring this to an end, first there is one more important matter to take care of for the final rounds."

"Let's get on with it. I mean come on! How long do we have to wait until we start training?" Naruto pushed, he was on the edge of his seat.

Sakura was watching from above, seeing the two stand next to each other. It got her thinking the similarities and differences between them.

Similarities. They are both energetic, determined, and seemed to love ramen, they are sweet, and outgoing.

Differences. Naruto was impatient. Y/n was patient. Naruto was loud. Y/n was quiet. (But she couldn't figure out if it was from the muzzle.) Naruto could live off energy. Y/n needed rest to heal herself.

There were more differences than similarities yet, she thought they were so cute together. Something about them just made her squeal with excitement. Hoping one day, they would get together. And one day her and Y/n could get closer.

"In a calm, orderly fashion, all of you are going to take one slip of paper from the box that Anko is holding." The Third said, Anko was holding a yellow box with a circle at the top.

"Everyone just stay where you are. I'll come to you. Just take one." She said, she went to everyone as they grabbed a single piece of paper.

"Good. Now everyone has one. Going from left to right. Tell me the number that's written in your slip of paper."

"I've got eight

"Number one of course."

"Hmph!" Y/n said, holding up five fingers.

"Seven."

"Six."

"Three."

"Nine."

"Two."

"Ten."

"And that means Sasuke will be number four." Ibiki said.

"Good. Right now I'm going to tell you about the final selection tournament is going to work. Ibiki, you may reveal which ninja have been paired up."

"Yes sir." He held out the clip board so everyone could see.

'Yuki? The white haired girl?' Y/n asked, she looked over at the white haired female who had a determined look that glowed in her eyes.

"May I ask you a question?" Shikamaru asked, raising his hand.

"You may."

"All right. If this is a tournament does that mean there's only going to be one winner? I mean, only one of us is going to be able to become a Chunin then?" He asked, holding up one finger.

"Actually, it's quite the contrary. There are going to be several judges for the final rounds, including myself, the Shinobu leaders and the Kazekage. The lords from the various countries that ultimately will be assigning your missions to you. Through this tournament, these judges will be able to make a thorough evaluation of your abilities. They will then decide whether any of all of you possess the qualities required of a Chunin. Even if someone loses the first round, they could still become a Chunin." He again explained.

They kept taking as Y/n listened, she took in every detail as it melted into her brain. She sighed, as Naruto suddenly took her hand and started dragging her.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Hey wheres Sasukes room?" Naruto asked, they were standing at the desk in the hospital.

"Sorry, no visitors allowed." The lady said.

"What!? No visitors? Are you kidding me?" Naruto shouted, Y/n stood beside him. Naruto ended up just dragging her here.

"Those are the rules."

"Ugh come on lady." He loudly sighed, Y/n turned around, she saw Kakashi coming around from a corner.

"Naruto. This is a hospital. Keep it down." Kakashi said, Naruto quickly turned around, his blue eyes brightening.

"Huh? Oh, Kakashi-Sensei! Boy, am I glad to see you. I gotta ask you a favor." Naruto tan up to him, his arms were open. Y/n walked up next to him.

"Stop right there. I already know what you're going to ask. So I've been looking for someone that can oversee your training for the final rounds." Kakashi interrupted.

"Hold on! Why can't your train me, Sensei?" Naruto asked, pointing a finger at him.

"I have other matters to handle. I don't have time to deal with you, Naruto." He admitted, Naruto crossed his arms in frustration.

"Hey! Aha! You're going to train Sasuke, aren't you, Kakashi Sensei?" Naruto shouted, pointing his finger at him again, Y/n just stood there patiently.

"Now, now, don't complain. Listen, I found you an even better teacher than me."

"Well, who is it?"

"It is I." A voice said, Y/n and Naruto turned around.

"You!? You closet pervert!" Naruto yelled, Y/n turned to Kakashi and raised an eyebrow, he gave a closed her smile as she only shook her head.

"Such insolence."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 296 23
A demon who withstands the power of both the sun and the demon king. However, unlike what people expect she is not some sort of powerful demon like a...
552K 33K 42
𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 BOOK 1 『I'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?』 Sakura never thought she wou...
31.7K 956 47
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...
201 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...