Nothing ever lasts forever ~r...

By charliesaysno

Different universes, betrayal, love, and sadness. Buckle up loves! More

Introduction and face claims!!!
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Rachel facts

Part 1

19 0 0
By charliesaysno

"Lori! Stop trying to kill me bitch" I grumble as my sword breaks.

"It's not my fault your bad at minecraft" she laughs, killing me and taking my stuff.

"God can't I mine in peace" I roll my eyes.

I hear Lori yell something to her mom.

"Ok mom!" she says after a while.

"I have to go" she mumbles, leaving the game.

"Oh alright. See you at school tomorrow" I smile

"See you tomorrow" she smiles back, hanging up.

I sigh and plug my phone in. I lay down in bed and decide to try to sleep. I lay down for about five minutes before I grab my phone. I check the time.

11:34.

I open Wattpad and look through my recommended. It's full of random stories but one catches my attention. It's a ranboo x reader story. I click it and then go to google and then look him up. He's a streamer.

I sigh again and open the story. I connect my earbuds and shuffle my playlist.

I read the first chapter and immediately get invested. I spend the next couple of hours reading the story. He's a prince in this story and falls in love with a witch. I end up crying at the end of the story and I almost throw my phone across the room a few times.

I wipe my eyes and put my phone down. I decide to try to sleep again and this time, I fall asleep fast.

I wake up in an uncomfortable bed in a nightgown.

'What the fuck?' I wonder, reaching for my phone. I search for it for a while before giving up. I go downstairs to ask my mom and I catch a glance of myself in the mirror. My hairs longer and wavy and I have a white nightgown on.

'I have to be dreaming' I think to myself before continuing my descent down the stairs.

"Morning mom" I smile, sliding into a chair.

"Good morning Rachel." she smiles

"Why are you dressed like that" I giggle, looking at her dress.

"What do you mean? You're the one dressed odd. Once you eat, go change. You know the king is having a ball today." she says, placing a bowl of mush in front of me.

I make a disgusted face before shoveling the food in my face. I was starving.

"So mom" I say with a mouthful

"Don't chew with your mouth open. It's very unladylike." she says, dabbing the corner of her mouth with a napkin.

"Sorry" I whisper, swallowing my food.

"What's wrong honey" she says

"Have you seen my phone?" I ask, standing up to wash my dish.

"Your what?" she says, following me.

"My phone" I say slowly.

"I don't know what that is. Sorry" she says, placing her dish in the sink.

I think for a second.

Wait.

"What year is it?" I say slowly.

"Are you feeling ok?" she asks, feeling my face.

"I'm fine. What year is it"

"1677. Why?"

My heart sinks.

"I'm going for a walk" I whisper.

"Get dressed first" she says, sitting down at the table.

"Ok.." I say, going back to my room.

I open my closet and see dresses, corsets and uncomfortable looking shoes.

I really am in the past.

I grab a corset, dress and shoes and I change.

I look at myself in the mirror and frown. I looked awful.

I walk back down the stairs and go outside. I take a deep breath and walk down the stone road to a field.

I see a blonde girl talking to a man.

I walk over and sigh, relieved.

"Lori thank god. Finally a familiar face. We need to talk."

"Rachel. Hello." she smiles

"Hi" the man says, looking at me oddly.

"Hello?" I say, returning the look.

"What's wrong? You look pale." She says, worried.

"Weird shits happening" I say sighing.

"Shit? Please talk normally." She says, frowning.

"Sorry. Weird stuffs happening." I grumble.

"How so?"

"I think I time traveled." I whisper, looking at the floor.

I hope you enjoyed!! I'm very very excited for this book and I hope you are too.

Lots of love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 2K 51
"I'm scared of falling in love. I know what people are. I know what they can do. Being in love means being hurt beyond repair and I'm already broken...
12.8K 283 22
"I don't really know what love feels like" "I could show you..." AIMSEY X FEM OC FANFIC
15.8K 272 17
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ?" "๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ." "๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฃ." [๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™ˆ๐™๐™...
Breathe By Nina.

Teen Fiction

1.2K 41 31
Only read this when you're sad.