Ultimate Note: You Are Worthy

By Akai_Seirei

Zhang Qiling is set to search for Wu Xie in the Devil City, after losing contact with him when he went out wi... More

Finding You
Hitting The Road
Too Close, Just Too Close
Lovesick
The Deadly Road
A Bug Problem
Kisses In The Darkness
A Pained Heart
Moving On
Two Ways Of Caring
Live For Me
A Little Time To Smile
Flames And Sorrows
Snake Wave
A Night Earlier
The Underground Entrance
Confronting San Xing Part One
Confronting San Xing Part Two
Bad Luck Part One
Bad Luck Part Two
Deception
Truth And Warmth
Going Down
Escaping The Jade Servants
One Step Closer To The Real Hell
Come Back!
Waiting For You
Were You Belong
On The Way Back
Going Back Home
Family Ties, Iron Triangle
Suspicions
Parting Gift
To See You Again
Zhang Qiling's Past
To Love You
Banai
Cunning Old Man
Metal And Fire
Uneasy
Unexpected Dates
Connecting The Puzzle
Panma
Panma's Story Part One
Panma's Story Part Two
Halloween Special
The Lake
Full Moon Tide Effect
First Findings
Fate Tricks
The Mystery Of The Screen
Back To Town
Desperation
Sinners And Saviors
Cox Hendry's Offer
The Zhang's Bell Trap
It's All A Mess
Reunion
Heartbreaking Maze
The Wu's Way
Not A Zhang, You Lose This Time
Real Nightmare
Pain And Rage
More Hidden Secrets
Night Of Longing
Doubts
Xiao Man Treasure, Xiao Hua's Hunt
Back Together
Challenges In the Xin Yue Restaurant
The Show Down Between The Huo And Wu
The Meaning Of Dignity
Please Stay
The Huo's Old Shop Trap
Inside The Trap First Floor
Second Floor Mysteries
Tricking The Trickster
Winning Flag
Moment Of Truth
The Promise
The Point Of Divergence?
Take Me Home
An Utter Defeat
Finding A Gift
Securing A Future
Into The Zhang's Territory
Surviving The Zhang's Tests
Cliff Hazards
Surprises On The Other Side
Into The Darkness
Saving Each Other
Shameless Saving
The Real Zhang Qiling
Cold Cage
Taking The Risks
Prelude To The Fated Disaster
The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Love Betrayal
The Zhan'g Maze
Sacrifice
The Zhang's Pavilion
The Bronze Gate

A Hint Of Heihua

985 48 127
By Akai_Seirei

Hei Xiazi

After a hard day of driving the two angles of the Iron Triangle for shopping and later training with his old Master, Hei Xiazi was exhausted and disappointed for not finding anything better to gift his Master Hua with. He truly wanted to bring back home something memorable for him, just like Wu Xie had find the perfect gift for his Zhang Qiling.

After a few hours of been physically 'beat' by Wu Xie's one man army, he thought he had get over his disappointment, but as he throw himself over Xiao Hua's pristine white soft couch, he found himself sighing, having no present to give to Xiao Hua, when Wu Xie had prepare such a lovely surprise for his lover.

"What's with that face? You knew from the start that you were going to lose against Zhang Qiling... we both were just keeping him busy for Wu Xie." Xiao Hua said as he sat by his side and look at him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know how great he is... he train me when I was younger, so I know how he fight better than anyone else... and he is still so strong..."

"How did you two knew each other?"

"The same as now... jobs we have done together and some other stuff I can't tell you about, as they are not mine to retell."

"I swear, sometimes you are as mysterious as him and you also are different than the rest of us."

"Different how? I'm just a bit more skilled than most."

"It's not just a bit, you can see perfectly in the dark and are basically blind during the day if not for your sunglasses. How is that normal? Also your hearing is quite developed as well... just how on Earth are you connected with Zhang Qiling?"

"I am not connected with Yaba Zhang at all, we just... have a few things in common."

"Like the Bronze Gate?"

"That's an off topic."

"So I guessed right..."

"Master Hua... there are some secrets that are better left in the darkness."

"Chen Wenjin said on her journal that she went inside the gate along with Zhang Qiling a year or so ago and then you seems to know more than you said about the meteor she and Zhang Qiling went in Tamutuo."

"I only know is a dangerous place."

"You are such a liar... and you won't believe what Zhang Qiling did today after you left him on the train station."

"What, did he also wanted to look for a gift for Wu Xie?"

"Not exactly, but Zhang Qiling did called me right after you left him and you will never guess where did he wanted me to take him."

"Oh? How come he give orders now?"

"Well, it sounded quite urgent if he took the initiative to actually ask for anything and more so coming from someone other than the Iron Triangle and despite what we all think of him as just Wu Xie's lover, he is the head of the Nine families, even if Zhang Ri Shan is acting on his place right now."

"Well, that's true... so where did you take him? Don't tell me he had another hidden lover somewhere..."

"Idiot, Zhang Qiling is capable of doing pretty much anything he wants except that."

"Yeah, he so wiped by Wu Xie... you pair of cousins are so capable enchanting men..."

"Do you regret it now?" Xiao Hua asked as he moved to place himself over his tired lover in the couch.

"Nope."

"That's good to hear... I was planning on help you relieve your tiredness..." Xiao Hua whisper as he slowly closed the distance between their faces.

Xiazi enjoyed when he lay down over him like that, saying that he barely weighted a thing, but feeling his body so close, it kind of make his blood pressure raise, as well as something else in both of them.

"Ah, you are so capable Hua'er..." Xiazi whisper back, just before his Master Hua kiss him quite tenderly, making him relax under the soft touch.

"It must have been something related to Wu Xie..."

"Most likely..."

"Did he went into the restaurant?"

"How did you guess so fast?" Xiao Hua asked a bit surprised.

"That's currently the one thing that's threatening Wu Xie's future, more than Fairy Huo."

"It make sense... you truly know him well."

"I have just spend a little more time with him than you. In the past he had always been such a loner, who knew a kid will flip his world upside down so much. Ah... that makes me remember just how devoted Wu Xie also is. Such a fancy gift..."

"Don't pout, there is no need for you to be jealous of him."

"Don't be heartless with your poor lover... I am all beat up by an old man and with my heart broken because I couldn't find something special for you while I went shopping with those bickering idiots."

"Something special?"

"Yeah, you know like what  Wu Xie gifted Yaba Zhang as a token of his love and most likely gratitude for not leaving him behind him this time, yet I couldn't find anything worthy of your refined taste anywhere we went."

"Stupid idiot, you have already give me something..."

"That wood dagger was too rough and simple..."

"It was made by you... what else can you find better than that?"

"I thought of something more elegant and practical..."

"It's handy and practical... what else do I need? I always carry it with me, the same way Zhang Qiling will carry Wu Xie's engraved sword until the end of time." Xiao Hua said softly as he deeply gaze into Xiazi's glasses, seen his own reflection on them.

"You really like it that much?" Xiazi asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Of course."

"Then can you show me how grateful you are for a special handmade gift?" Xiazi suggested as he smiled mischievously.

"Sure... we stink of sweat anyways... let's take a long bath and I will show you how much I like your dagger..." Xiao Hua smiled back quite wickedly and Xiazi laughed, right before he slide from under his lover and out from the couch and started undressing as he walked toward the bath door.

"Hey! Don't mess up the room with the dirty clothes all over!"

"I will take off my glasses... will you rather miss it?" Xiazi asked as he open the door of the bathroom and turned off the light. It goes without saying that Xiao Hua hastily followed his lover and equally undressed halfway to be topless when the door closed behind him and a pair of strong arms grab him.

A kiss follow as Xiazi pull him closer and Xiao Hua simply let Xiazi guide him around the dark room. He only let go of him to light the faint single candle they have for those occasions in where he took off his glasses and as usual, as soon as those jade green eyes looked at him with desire so clearly to see in them, he was turn on immediately.

Xiazi as a whole was beautiful, tall and magnificent, well-tuned and shamelessly sexy when he smiled like that, but those bewitching eyes of his were enchanting and he could never have enough of looking at them, with just the small flicker of a candle.

Thus the foreplay, that never was missing between them started and as they kissed, touched and explored one another, Xiao Hua treasure their unexpected union more than ever. He loved the idiot with a kind of passion that could not be extinguish, not even with the rain of water that fell over him when they went inside the shower, but the contrary.

The warm drops only make his skin heat more under Xiazi's touch, under his fingers, hot lips and tongue that tasted everything down his desirable path. He wasn't the type to moan much, as he was a man of controlled emotions since childhood, but Xiazi was capable to steal a few from him as he explored down his pectorals and grabbed his manhood.

The way Xiazi had learn to push him to the edge by touch alone was the reason, Xiao Hua's fire was so intense and uncontrollable, which make their love making hotter, harder and unpredictable. Nothing was forbidden, nothing was set and it could be either way or none at all, as they didn't love each other in just one way.

"Xiao Hua... you are so damn hot..." Xiao Hua smiled.

"Then you are mine this time..." Xiao Hua whisper as he turned Xiazi to face the wall. His hand grabbed his arousal, as he give his man some small bites on his back, which make Xiazi arch his back in pleasure, putting him closer to his naked chest.

The rest was history, he pleasure himself at the same time he make sure he pleasure Xiazi in turn the way he knew he love it. For him, there was no need for Xiazi to gift him with something fancy that he will probably put in display in a corner. What he wanted for the man could never come from anywhere else than his heart.

This was the pure way he loved Xiazi, even if they keep secrets from one another for one reason or another, their feelings were true and honest always. Even though Xiazi will not always be by his side, as he too deserved his own space for doing his jobs, Xiao Hua will know that Xiazi will always come back to him afterwards.

That night, while they lay on bed cuddling under the covers, Xiao Hua hoped that their journey could go smoothly for both them and Wu Xie's Triangle... but as the night passed, he could not shake away the feeling that maybe that was all his hopeful wishes that reality may crush them at any moment.

"Everything is going to be fine, I got your back..." Xiazi whisper, as he sensed his tension and just like that, Xiao Hua relaxed on Xiazi's warm arms and smiled.

"Right..." He said back, falling asleep. Just a little bit after that.

AN: Most likely a hurricane will hit my island today, so this time I only write a short Heihua chapter, because I have never dive too deep into their relationship, and I may not have electricity during  the day to redo the next episode in full. I need to preserve the PC battery as much as possible, so I may not update until next weekend if nothing too bad happen. Until next time, please take care. 💖 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 857 11
[ discontinued ] An au fanfic of Xie Lian accidentally took over 9 years old Wei Wuxian's body before Jiang Fengmian took him to Lotus Pier. He happe...
35.8K 2.2K 27
Zhang Qi Ling was the God of Death who was tasks to collect souls and guide them to the afterlife. He was able to kill a mortal with a simple touch. ...
11K 594 10
Wu Xie spun in circle and tried desperately to understand where he was. Zhang Qi Ling was looking at this young man who seemed confused and lost. Wha...
37.7K 1.8K 16
Jin Guang Yao, the once known child of a prostitute, the ruthless Lanling Jin Sect Leader who killed his father, brother, teacher, wife, son, and fri...