𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

De Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... Mai multe

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

18.

28.3K 670 126
De Leyah_eroticstories

~ Recap ~

"I just don't want us rushing into things angel, I really want this to last. Let's just take one step at a time yeah?" He said pleadingly and I nodded hugging him again.

"Good night darling, thank you for the best night ever." He kissed my lips saying and went to his room leaving me at my door.

I went to my room, masturbated and freshened up. What? don't judge me.

~~

I woke up the next morning hearing my phone going off with notifications and I sat up rubbing my eyes then I grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

I was shocked when I saw the post.

He posted me on his Instagram page. Damn I feel special. After reading some of the comments, I then went on his page to stalk him. 

Hey, don't judge me!  

He even has millions of followers. 

Just as I was about to stalk some more, my phone rang and it is my mom calling.

"Hey mom." I said after answering my phone.

"Hi sweetheart, how are you?" 

"I'm good mom, how are you and my auntie Jenna?" I asked concerned.

"She's still sick honey, I told her I am gonna take her to the doctor today." She said sighing.

"I hope she gets better soon, she's so stubborn." I said laughing a bit.

"You don't know the half of it, listen I have to get going. Take care honey, I love you." She said hurriedly.

"Okay bye mom, love you."  I hung up.

After I finished talking to mom I heard a knock on the door and I shouted 'come in' to whoever was there. Enzo came in with wet hair looking fresh like he just came out of the bathroom.

"Good morning, angel." He said coming over and giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning Dari." I blushed.

"Freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast, remember you have to go to the mall with your friends to get a dress okay?" He said after hugging me then went back downstairs after I said okay.

I went to the bathroom freshened up, brushed my teeth, I came out of the bathroom to combed my hair and put on some clothes for the mall, then I went downstairs for breakfast.

"Here baby." Enzo pushed a plate to me that contained; eggs, pancakes and pineapples. 

I adore pineapples, I swear my pussy must taste delicious with all this pineapple. 

"Thank you." I said pecking his cheeks which caused a smile to form on his face.

"No need to say thanks, it's my duty to take care of my woman." He winked at me and I blushed stuffing my face with the food.

He went upstairs and came back with his wallet taking out a black credit card.

"Take this angel, keep it with you for whatever you may need in the future okay? It has no limits so don't even think about going to the mall looking at the price of things." He said putting a black credit card in my hands.

I looked at him shocked, is he crazy?

"What? no I'm not taking that Dari." I said stubbornly and he just rolled his eyes.

"Elle just keep it please? I don't want you to ever worry about money or anything else if I am not around you. Plus my girl deserves the world." He said with puppy eyes. 

He is crazy.

"Fine but what about you?" I asked stupidly.

"What about me hm?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Won't you need one?"

"Oh don't worry about me, I actually have more than one." He told me while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

Oh.

"You can also buy a dress for Allison and your other friend if you want, it's yours now anyway." He said stepping behind me with his hands on my waist and started kissing my cheek and neck.

"Thank you." I moaned slightly while he sucked on my neck.

"Enjoy your day angel, I have to do some paperwork today so I'll be in the office here when you return. Oh and your friends will get ready here tonight with you right?" 

"Oh yeah, they're gonna come here with me." I said turning around hugging him.

"And remember I booked an appointment for you girls to also get your hair and nails done afterwards. I know most girls love those types of things." He kissed my lips deeply before letting go then continuing, "Martha will also be here by the time you get back okay? stay safe sweetheart." I just nodded my head admiring him and wondering how can he be so fucking perfect.

After I finished with the food I went to the garage, got in the car and drove to Ally's house to pick her up. He told me I could use this car for the time being. 

We're going to meet Jessie at the mall.

About 15 minutes later, I pulled up at her gate at the same time she came out of the house. She got in saying, "Hey boo, ready to shop till we drop?" 

I laughed and said, "Oh you bet I am babygirl." We laughed out loud as I drove off.

"So how was your date?" She asked excitedly and I grinned.

"Girl, it was so perfect. He bought me flowers and pandora jewelry then he asked me to be his girlfriend with a necklace." I said blushing while showing her the necklace.

"Ouu, get that bag bitch." She said flipping her hair and I had to laugh.

"So, you have a dress to wear to the gala?" I asked her just as we found a parking spot open.

"Well not really." I looked at her.

"Larry is suppose to provide you with a dress, after all he's the one who invited you." I said to her as we got out of the car.

"Yeah well he did not or maybe he thought I had one." She said to me shrugging her shoulders.

"Don't worry I'll get you one, Enzo gave me a card and told me I can also buy you guys a dress as well." I said smiling.

"That guy is really amazing." Ally said smiling back and I have to agree with her. He's truly is.

Just as we reached the entrance we saw Jessie standing there waiting for us so we walked up to her.

"Hey guys." She said waving at us but because we're not better we wave back.

"Come on guys. let's get this shopping spree on the road." I told them while pulling them in the dress store. 

"You guys can choose any dress you want, don't worry about it," I said to them, might as well use the card Enzo gave me since there is no limit. 

Material girl!

"Hi, how may I help you." A worker came to us asking politely.

"Thank you, we're just looking for dresses to wear at a gala." I said to her and she guided me to some nice beautiful dress.

"Well let's get on with it girls." I said to them smiling.

3 hours later.

We saw dresses that we liked and bought them, I definitely love the dress I picked out.

"Time to get our hair and nails done." I said and we screamed happily.

"So what color are you guys getting?" Jessie asked from beside us.

"I'm not sure yet." I said to her.

"I think I'm gonna get white and maybe silver." She said thinking.

"We'll see." Ally said as we walked into the nail salon. We already made an appointment last night.

"So Jessie do you like Jordon?" I asked curiously.

"Um, he's fine I guess but not really." She said chewing on her lips.

"Just fine? Have you seen him? He's hot." Ally blurted out and I looked at her suspiciously. I thought she had a thing for Larry?

 Oh.

2 hours later.

"Damn I feel tired and hungry." I said yawning. Just as I did I saw a pizza delivery man come into the salon with a box of pizza.

"Delivery for Brielle Reid?" He said looking around for that person and I was shocked because I didn't order any food.

"Here." I said and he came over, gave me the pizza and disappeared before I could question him.

"Oh girl you ordered pizza, I'm so freaking hungry." Ally said licking her lips.

"No I di—" My phone cut me off with incoming messages before I could finish answering her. I opened my message and replied back.

I smiled as I replied to his message, he's such a sweetheart. He's turning me into a jello I swear.

"Who's making you blush so much." Ally said with a smirk as we ate the pizza. It's so hot and gummy. 

mhm!

"Enzo sent the pizza for us, he just messaged me." I said grinning and they looked shocked as I did.

"He did? wow that's one gentleman right there." Jessie said while chewing.

"One word for that man. Incredible." That he surely is.

After finishing the pizza which was delicious by the way, we made our way to the hair salon to get our hair done. I'm just gonna clip and curl mine with Ally but Jessie is afro-curling hers.

I just know we're gonna turn heads wherever we go when we're done today.

They washed our hair and blow dried it.

I wanted to dye my hair blonde for this event but I changed my mind last minute, I mean I don't know if it's gonna fit me. I always have that problem, whenever I want to try something I get scared not knowing if it's going to fit my face or not so I always end up not trying out new things.

Yay! Boring me.

After sometime they finished our hair, we looked in the glass and damn we're hot as fuck. I payed them and we left afterwards. We went back to where the car was parked and got in then made our way to Enzo's house.

We finally reached the gate and I put my fingerprint in, yeah he added my finger print at his gate so I could go in there without any problems. 

"Girl, he also put your fingerprint to enter his house. Damn you're really lucky." Jessie said from the back looking around the house with big eyes, Ally too.

"Well he's her boyfriend now what did you expect." Ally said defensively.

"I just mean don't you think he's doing and giving you too much, you just barely started talking." Jessie said sounding weird.

"Actually we've been friends for over a month before so don't worry." I said with a fake smile and got out of the car with them. We made it to the door and before I could enter it swung open showing an elderly lady in her late 60s.

She looked at us and smiled sweetly muttering under her breath saying, 'now mi know why Enzo a mad ova har'.  Her lovely Jamaican accent coming out too which sounded beautiful.

Translation: (Now I know why Enzo is going crazy over her.)

I didn't understand one thing she said so I just smiled and stretched my hand for a handshake. "Hi I'm Brielle, this is Allison and Jessie." I said.

"Lovely to meet you dears, I'm Martha." She said and pulled me into a bone crushing hug with the others. "Enzo talks non-stop about you."

"Good things, I hope." I said with a laugh.

"Of course, come on guys. Your hair and nails look beautiful girls" She said pulling us in and closing the door.

"Thank you. Where's Enzo?" I asked her after they said their thank you's.

"He's still in the office honey." She said with a sigh.

"You're back." A deep beautiful voice said behind us and we turned around to it.

Dazzling pretty hazel eyes met mine as he grinned at me showing me his one dimple cheek.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-Have a blessed day, my loves! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.🤗

-Sorry for the late update, I was too tired yesterday.

-I LOVE YOU!😍🤍

Love,

Leyah.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

310K 5.2K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
705K 12.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
1.7M 44.4K 68
He kisses the corner of my lips one final time before pulling away, forcing my eyes to fly wide in irritation as I see the wicked yet beautiful smirk...
163K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...