How Do I Tell You ||NamJin||...

By CLOUDVIIII

⚠️THIS ISN'T WHAT THEY DO IN REAL LIFE, THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION⚠️ ... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
~*^🎃Halloween Special🎃^*~(early release)

Part 35

71 6 0
By CLOUDVIIII

€~*^*~€

"Perfect Jin! Great work, love it!" The photographer said giving Jin a thumbs up.

Jin let out a light smile and stood up from the stool he was sitting on. "Was it okay?" Jin asked walking over to the camera viewing the pictures.

"Oh, that one is pretty good, I like it." Jin replied amazed.

Jin was having a better time with his new assistant. He enjoyed most of his time with him and he was very helpful and ambitious. He helped lighten Jin's mood too.

"Here's some water Jin! We'll see you in a couple minutes." Kim Soo-Ah said waving to Jin leaving.

"Alright!" Jin said waving back.

Jin then bit his nail and thought of a question to ask. He than ran back up to his assistant Kim Soo-ah and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and then took a step back bowing to Jin.

"Oh! Kim SeokJin, hello. Do you need anything?" He asked folding his hands together.

"No.. can I talk to you for a second." He asked.

"Mhm sure!" He said walking with Jin to the nearby table pulling up a chair and sitting down adjusting his shirt.

"So what is it?." He asked.

"..So.. you know how I have a big spotlight and stuff right.? Well.." he fidgeted with his fingers trying to finish his sentence. "And I was dating.. like someone right how.."

Kim Soo-Ah raised his eyebrows and looked at Jin. "Who's the lucky personnn.!"

"Um.. we'll it's- not a girl though.. it's a boy." Jin whispered. "But-! He's a very kind person.. I love him and I miss him."

Soo-Ah then covered his mouth making cute sound effects. "Awwwww!! Omg you should announce that! Huh?! Why are you hiding it."

Jin's eyes got a little bigger shushing him with his pointer finger over his mouth. "I don't know.. I'm a little nervous telling them about it."

"Why? The difficulties you're thinking of is overpowering your mind?" He asked.

"Maybe a little.. what if I lose this job.?" Jin said.

"I'll vouch for you, they need you anyways!" He replied. "What's his name?"

"Kim Namjoon.." Jin said.

"Wowww what a nice name." Soo-Ah answered smiling.

Jin nodded and smiled looking down at the table.

Kim Soo-Ah took a glimpse behind Jin's shoulder and look a little confused but than smiled.

"What.?" Jin asked as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He than look a quick glimpse and looked behind his back. He heart barley skipped a beat. Kim Namjoon was behind Jin and he was holding a rose in his hand. Kim Soo-Ah waved at Kim Namjoon smiling and he than looked at Jin which was his face was red as a tomato.

"Hey cutie~ How've you been?" Namjoon asked looking at Jin. 

Jin shook his hands a little nervously then covered his mouth smiling at Soo-Ah. "I'm sorryyy he just has a nickname for me." Jin said letting his hands go away from his lips.

"No no I think it's cuteee, nice to meet you Kim Namjoon! Jin was just talking about you!" He replied smiling.

"Oh he was? He mustn't thought that I was going to show up." Namjoon said giving Jin the rose watching him take it. "Nice to meet you too by the way! What's your name?"

"Kim Soo- Ah." He said.

"Ouu almost like a Kim lineee." Namjoon teased.

Jin took the rose and twirled it around in his hand looking down at it. Namjoon bent down to Jin's level whispering in his ear. "I think you look very handsome today~ How'd the shoot go?"

"Namjoonnn okayyy thank you. The shoot went well thank you." Jin said turning his head looking into Namjoon's eyes as their face was only an inch apart.

"You're face looks better up close too." He teased.

"O-Okay thank you! Uhh Soo-Ah! How much longerrr." Jin muttered covering his red face.

"Whatttt? I don't know what you're talking about." He responded getting up from his seat running away to talk to one of the staffs.

Jin's eyes widened and pouted his lips. Namjoon went to sit in-front of him and he looked at Jin. "What'd you shoot this time?"

"Oh- um it was another cologne and perfume pack. Just with the two together." Jin replied letting go of his ears dropping his hands onto his lap.

"Ahh.. I see, you should try out some of the brands! They might smell really good on you." Namjoon said smiling.

"You usually wear it more than I do." Jin muttered.

"You'll still smell good though it's worth it, for me and for you." He responded reaching for Jin's hands. "Give me your hands."

"Ok." Jin then let his hands go off from his lap and he held Namjoon's hands.

"You're hands are very soft." Namjoon said locking his hands with Jin's.

"You love you drown me with compliments do you?" Jin muttered smiling.

"I have many more if you'd like." Namjoon said watching Jin.

"No no safe those." Jin replied nodding his head no.

"Kim SeokJin.! Your next photoshoot starts in a minute." One of the staff said.

"Okay!! Coming!" Jin shouted looking back at Namjoon.

"Aww it's time for you to go alreadyyy. I want to hold you though." Namjoon whined letting go of Jin's hands and walking over to Jin wrapping his hands around his waist hugging him.

Jin laughed a bit shyly hugging Namjoon back. "You can.. when I get homee."

Namjoon then ran his hands up Jin's waist and held his little face. Jin looked down blushing as he felt as if there were butterflies in his stomach.

"Okayy, I'll be leaving now cutie~ byeee." Namjoon said giving him a peck kiss before he left.

"Okay. Love you." Jin said letting go of Namjoon.

"I love you too." Namjoon replied waving at Jin exiting from the front door.

Jin smiled and waved back until he got up and pushed in both of the chairs. As he got up his assistant was clapping so as many other staffs.

"Oh! I'm sorry are we too loud?" Jin asked looking at the others.

"No No! They're all happy for you." Soo-Ah responded.

"Woaa.. thank you so much you all." Jin said bowing down to everybody.

"Okay Jinn! Let's go get ready." His assistant said walking with Jin into the dressing room.

                               €~*^*~€

Namjoon drove home and he was finally back in his home. He carried a plastic bag filled with a couple of treats in a bag he got from the cafe.
"Finally homeee, it's been a while." Namjoon said stretching his arms then bending down to take off his shoes.

He dropped the bag off to the table and dropped his keys off. Walking to his room he jumped into the shower and brushed the soft foamy soap onto his body. He than fixed up his hair putting on a navy shirt and some black silk shorts on. Spraying some of the cologne he has he than walked out of the bathroom and into the living room picking back up his phone.
He plopped down onto the soft couch and texted Jung Hoseok.

Kim.N

Hey Hoseok! It's been a while, how have you been?

Jung. H

Namjoon! I've been good! Have you gotten your car back yet?

Kim.N

Yeah I came back yesterday. So we're all good now.

Jung. H

Awww, don't you miss Jin though

Kim.N

Yeahh, but it's alright. We'll meet from day to day.

Jung. H

Okayy, don't try anything I'm watching you 👀

Kim. N

Watch me then. 😈

He than dropped his phone and a knock has been heard from the door and into Namjoon's ears. He than got up and walked to the door opening it. He looked up to see Jin at the door holding a book. His eyes widened and he let out his dimple smile.

                               €~*^*~€

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 478 41
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
1.8K 119 14
Kim Namjoon's hands are - just like the rest of him - old and wrinkled. His calloused fingers reach up and brush the long scar that runs down his rig...
429 66 14
(Completed) A welcoming smile but a locked heart. She had the keys, She came running, I just watched your heart unlocking. You saw me as a friend...
16.6K 463 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...