To my beloved, Terry

By itsbibearsunny

'til the next blooming of maple trees, my love. Your beloved, Ben 14 March 1798-1 More

Your beloved, Ben
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 30

319 30 17
By itsbibearsunny

Nothing pleasant occured since time forgotten of Terry's existence. He had not felt what it was to be young on the field running nor be merry of his youthful days except that there exist the beat of his heart, Ben. The most beautiful of all things created he could detail. However, he who has the finest, exquisite grace is now covered with his possession- crimson, such dark gore and he appealed; Of all dreadful things, why was his innocent, graceful and pitiful Ben?

They do not hold any plan other than wanting to escape him. He and the older Daniel. They have been given warning to not behave in a certain way but they were no one in the eyes of Terry. He was abandoned by everyone but not Ben. So who was he to leave the solitary of his life? No, never would he want to close his eyes mindful of the state the boy was into.

"Let us be." Replied he when the recognizable utter of his half sibling echoed beyond the darkness of the room.

Neither Ben nor Daniel felt allay of the exchange yet Terry had remained his eyes fixated on the heart breaking state of his beloved between his clasps.

"If you have concern of your life and the country of Swiss, leave this instant before they could surmise the suspicion of the boy not the Wettstein they longed for." Steve- his utterance hold nothing but fury concealed behind the voidness of his visage.

"If you have concern of your country then we have entitled to leave bearing a fellow countrymen who deemed nothing but be a hand like everyone supposed to be doing so." Terry revoked, rage heavier that had turned the older boy into berserk.

"It is not you to figure which of which should be given. Father should have been aware by now of your defiant disrespectful of our name. Are you not affrighted of the consequences of your action? How selfish can you get." Steve blurted, the voidness replaced with violent gaze.

"How cruel can you get?" Terry returned not leaving a blink on Ben. Afraid- utmost painful agitation present in his embodiment. However, the stillness within his tone was beyond striking that had the other two hold their exhalation.

Daniel nor Ben, perhaps also Terry was in no where in sound condition. Nothing but the state of being free is what they long for- to Terry, ever since time can tell. To Ben, ever since love had bloomed. To Daniel, ever since freedom was seize. In one, they desire but not have restrictions.

Never did Ben imagine he would catch his only happiness shed tears. Such precious tears trickled down the orbs of his universe, silent and heart- wrenching.

"T-Terry." He whispered.

"You are too late. Everyone is expecting you lifeless by dusk tomorrow. Lifeless and useless." Steve- in nothing consumed by voidness spoke.

"Then do something!" Terry exclaimed surprisingly in plea.

"How dare you use that tone in my holding? Coming from you, who had treated me nothing but a sack of rice. I am disappointed of how naive ca-"

"Then I apologize. Please brother. I beg you with all my will. You have to let us be-" A thump. Loud and striking enough for the frail Ben to stood up in hopes to halt the young noble.

"S-stop... Te-Terry, I beg." Ben attempted to reach out however he was in no different from a withering flower.

"Do not test my fortitude. I only am doing this for the sake of father but if this is going to ruin my portrayal... Then, I see no guilt in taking your life right this instant." Steve retorted, unemotional as he took glance of the three.

"Take my life then. Go on. It is only right for me die for my country. If that will keep your wits sane. Kill me." Terry pronounce with remorse.

"No! No, no, no. It can't b-be." Ben halted alarmed. Tears glistened from his visage, in extreme fear.

"Listen to me Terry. This!? You are sacrificing your life for this lowly. Whatever is this people said to you- you should have not been with them form the start. I should have known, father was right about you all this time. You are going to be stain to our bloodline." Steve, for the very first time had shown glint of emotion other than nullity.

Ben was reminded even in the verge of life and death of their contrariety. The man was in no wrong. It was only right for his good-for-nothing life to be without ease be thrown. This has been what is plotted. No one, not even Terry should have interfere.

"D-Dan please, get you and him out. I do not want to live anymore." Ben plead that had catch the awareness of the two nobles.

"No, I am getting you out-"

"Leave or I will shout and all of us will not see the dawn." Ben threat. However, it only urge the young Terry to impel his unsaid worries.

Then Ben did one of most heartrending act. Never did he had push the young noble, never did the young noble felt neglected and never did Terry heard the most painful utterance from his person.

"Disappear from my sight. I do not want to see you, no more."

-

"Pull a bullet or I will shoot you." Deep-voiced, very deep echoed the suppose to be beautiful field of dandelions.

"Shoot." The young Terry was willing. He could not even phantom the idea of living without anyone but Ben. If blood should shed in this precious morning, it would be his. Life had never showed nothing but misery to him. At this moment, he does not have concern of his well-being but Ben- his most cherished should not have been acquaint to the uncertainty of his life.

My dear Ben.

He hushed. There he stood, all stained in gore. In cold sweats, shedding such invaluable tears and above all, imploring. They had never confess great emotions towards each other for they are ignorant to such deep affection, for they too convinced the entirely of it is rubbish- at least not to them, not this instant.

There was pure plain-spoken sentiment to both eyes, pure genuineness of love. Howbeit, time was their constant nemesis. As the young noble weaken from the sight, the cannon that had been pointed to the love of his life rang and in a heartbeat, slowly- in excruciating way the meaning of life to his was gone.

"No!" He wailed. Running in agony to the lifeless yet beautiful Ben.

"What have you done!?" Daniel cried out.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" It repeated through the gush of wind.

"N-no, no, no, I-It was not me-BEN, PLEASE!" Terry uttered shaking. He did not do such hideous crime. He would never a thing such thing to the older lad.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? YOU ... Y-YOU ARE A BEAST. YOU- HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH THING TO MY..." There it had sink. It was not him who did sin. There he knew that it was the man that stood behind him pulled the shoot.

"I-It was you?" He asked in tremble as he clutched the warmth of his love for the time being.

"It was you!? Why? WHY? WHY? WHY DID YOU SHOOT HIM STEVE?" He exclaimed in between the agonizing sob. No, no, no, this should be a dream. This should not be real.

"Oh, o-oh my B-Ben please.... No, no, my l-love please. No!" He screamed, there in the rose-pink light of dawn. Two heartbeats ceased.

"I h-have not given you enough dandelions yet. I... I-We have never fulfill our swear to b-be in the a-alps once mor-You... Love, My Ben please..." Too late. Too late.

Beomgyu woke up unsurprisingly not crying. The moment the lid of his eyes met the unnatural light of his room, a tear fell off. It was the most shattering dream he had seen ever since Terry started reaching out to him. It was painful in a sense that there was never a spoken goodbye between them. There was never a change for two hearts to at least be known of their true affection.

It was also the deepest love Beomgyu had ever seen. The sacrifice his past self done, the unselfishness of his past lover, the guilt between the other two who had witness a broken vow. He cried once more, loud and painful not only for it was the end but because of their story. Why such beautiful thing doesn't always have to be beautiful entirely?

And then it hit him- fear. He felt really scared of what might happen between him and Taehyun. He doesn't know what would life be if history does repeat because no, there was no way in hell he will live another life without finally be in the arms of where he should have been from the start. His universe- not Terry but Taehyun. His Taehyun.

Without caring about his appearance, about the time, not even minding to put on a proper sweater in the cold air of September. Beomgyu ran outside his room, outside his residence to run to his home. He should be rational enough to decide that this is so stupid of him to knock at Taehyun's door in ungodly hour but because, he needed him now. Actually, he needed him ever since.

"Gyu? Hey, what are you doing out it's cold. You should have cal-" Taehyun was not able to finish his worries when Beomgyu crashed their lips together in a very rushed, heated and badly off manner that had both of them almost stumbling on the doorway. Nevertheless, Taehyun reciprocated with almost the same amount of intensity.

Kissing wasn't new to them but Beomgyu initiating with this extremity is unfamiliar to him. It was as if the older hadn't seen him in a while, as if the boy was going somewhere other than his arms, as if he was about to break. God, he is so fucking in love it hurts.

They kiss until Taehyun felt cold breeze only to realize that they haven't even close the door but he couldn't break off their lips. Not when Beomgyu is tiptoeing to get much better angle, to show just how much he was so fucking heads over heals for him. That alone, is enough for him to hoist the older up as they bring the intimacy to Taehyun's living room. He's almost accustomed now seeing Beomgyu straddled in his lap in his supposed boring sofa while they continue devouring each other.

He could feel the older almost losing his breath, he was trembling, frantic at the thought of not feeling Taehyun between his arms but they eventually need some air.

"I love you. I love you so much it hurts." Beomgyu confessed in between his sobs.

"Shh, I love you too. I'm here. I'm never going anywhere, 'kay? I'm here, love." He replies when he notices how hard Beomgyu clutches on his shirt that if he adds another force it'll tear apart.

"Tae, I-I don't know what to do without you." Maybe in this lifetime Taehyun fell in love first but Beomgyu, fell harder like how Terry had fallen too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 6.8K 28
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖. [ PREQUEL OF READ HIS VOICE ; COMPLETED ]
8K 766 21
"Don't worry, asawa ko. I will do anything I can just for you to remember everything in the past" we will be reunited again like what we are when we'...
59.5K 2.9K 20
- there are things that wasn't supposed to happen, but they did anyway. or, the story of two lovers who were never meant for each other, but destiny...
93K 2.7K 27
please, please don't doubt my love for you; it's the only thing i'm sure of. [ 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 ] #1 - beomgyufanfiction #10 - y...