Feathers of Bravery

By Vaulthunter357

For 400 years there's been a fragile peace between the owls of Neros and crows of Baldir. With war brewing, b... More

Prologue
Aihla
Aihla
Meylo
Unknown POV
Meylo
Aihla
King of Neros
Queen of Baldir
Meylo
Jessica
Aihla
Meylo
Jessica + Aihla
Meylo
Unknown POV
Theo
Radi
Aihla
King of Neros
Queen of Baldir
Meylo
Jessica
Aihla
Aihla
Rodo
Aihla
Meylo
Queen of Neros
King of Baldir
Jessica
Aihla
Aihla
Jess
Meylo
Aihla
Dark Mage
Aihla
Dark Lord
Jess + Meylo
Aihla
Aihla
Meylo
King of Baldir
Aihla
Jess

Author's Note

4 0 2
By Vaulthunter357

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know that while I'm not giving up on this story or cancelling it or whatever I am going to put on hold for just a little while. I'm having some writer's block. While I know exactly where and how this story is going, trying to put it into the words that I want is eluding me. So, while I'm working on fixing the parts that need fixing, feel free to check out any of my other stories that are here.

Thanks for understanding. VAULTHUNTER out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 6 2
​​▬▬​​▬▬ ​​▬▬ ​​❝ ❴ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆〫〫 ❵ ˚⠄✦ ➤; ❝ In a whole another dimension.. Beyond a vast ocean of stars, amid a land of...
Viel Of Deception By edgy3ams

Historical Fiction

1.4K 101 12
In the medieval kingdom of shifting alliances and veiled intentions, Princess Aadhishri unravels a clandestine web of deceit that threatens to shatte...
482 391 20
Aetheria - a world world where magic swirls in the air and extraordinary abilities are not a gift, but a birthright. Here, a fellowship of unlikely h...
1K 63 43
The threat grows bigger and stronger by the day as the Mother of all witches finally decides to come out and play. Klaus has to decide between keepin...