habits, supernatural [ 1 ]

Від maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the sh... Більше

cast
001. meet the winchesters
002. america's first serial killer
003. possessed sam
004. gates to hell
005. hunters and the seven dwarfs
006. "what kind of psycho are you?"
007. sam's older date
008. dream root
009. ghostfacers
010. dean's year is up
011. bittersweet reunions
012. ghost witnesses
013. oktoberfest and pantophobia
014. wishes come true
015. angel radio girl
016. godzilla and mothra
017. girl in the walls
018. demon blood detox
019. start of the end of the world
020. war
021. two grumpy old men
022. convention antics
023. last day on earth
024. teen warlock boy
025. hunger
026. rising of the dead
027. dead winchesters
028. the whore
029. future sister-in-law
030. hotel full of gods
031. losing first loves
032. "did you kiss him?"
033. see you later
034. shapeshifting baby
035. kidnapping
036. vampire cure
037. soulless sam
038. his soul and apologies
039. spider-man
040. kidney ghost
041. tv world
042. khan worm
043. wild west
044. killing the mother
045. superman gone dark side
047. leviathans
048. worried girlfriend and broken boyfriend
049. sam's me time
050. on trial
051. doppelgangers
052. town full of psychics
053. married the wrong woman
054. high dean
055. hanging by a thread
056. mother hen
057. fedora guy
058. amazons
059. clowns are bitches
060. insomnia
061. emmanuel
062. drunk spirit
063. lot of foxholes
064. tech genius
065. a kevin tran
066. vamptonite
067. killing dick roman
068. blissful year
069. awkward reunion
070. badass mom
071. foot rubs
072. bobby 2.0
073. "my stomach's a watermelon!"
074. cartoon deaths
075. dirty trick
076. moondoor camp
077. time traveling grandfather
078. new home
079. first trial
080. "that was incredibly hot"
081. second trial
082. baby's first crime scene
083. dean rode a farty donkey
084. curing a demon
085. third trial
Book Two

046. broken wall

1.2K 44 12
Від maybankwalker

"Where is she?" Dean asks as the four walk down an alley.

"She said to meet her here. I'll try her again." Bobby says. He takes his phone out, calling Eleanor. They hear a phone ringing and follow the noise, finding Eleanor sitting on the ground by a dumpster, injured.

"El?" Bobby asks, kneeling next to her.

"Hey. I guess I could've used your help after all." Eleanor says.

"Just be still." Bobby tells her.

"What happened?" Sam asks.

"They took me. I got away." Eleanor opens her coat, revealing her shirt soaked in blood.

"Oh, Ellie. What have they done to you?" Bobby asks.

"Everything." She weakly chuckles. "The demon I could've handled, but when the angel stepped in, I-- I told him, Bobby. They have enough to crack Purgatory wide open."

"Tell me. I need to know." Bobby says.

"They need virgin blood. That's a milk run for them. And they need the blood of a Purgatory native, and, well, they're got plenty of that now." Eleanor says.

"Have they opened it yet?" Dean asks and she shakes her head.

"Tomorrow. The moon -- an eclipse. I'm sorry, Bobby."

"No, it's okay. It's okay." He tells her.

"I'm sorry, really sorr--"

"Tell us where they are." Bobby says. But before she can answer, Eleanor dies. "El?" Bobby gently closes her eyes, the other three hunters sharing sad looks.

"I'm sorry this had to happen." They turn to see Cas. "Crowley got carried away."

"Yeah, I bet it was all Crowley you son of a bitch!" Bobby charges at him, but the brothers hold him back.

"You don't even see it, do you? How totally off the rails you are!" Dean exclaims.

"Enough! I don't care what you think. I've tried to make you understand. You won't listen. So let me make this simple. Please, go home and let me stop Raphael. I won't ask again." Cas says.

"Well, good, cause I think you already know the answer." Dean says.

"I wish it hadn't come to this. Well rest assured, when this is all over, I will save Sam, but only if you stand down." Cas says.

"Save Sam from what?" Dean asks.

Cas disappears only to reappear behind Sam and touch his temple. Sam falls to the ground and Cas disappears.

"Sam!" Larissa drops next to him.

"Sam?" Dean rushes over, Bobby standing next to them.

+++

"Anything?" Bobby asks, walking into the panic room where Larissa and Dean are with Sam who is still unconscious.

"I can't just sit here, Bobby. I've got to help him." Dean says.

"Dean." Bobby sighs.

"You know, dreamscape his noggin. Something." Dean says.

Larissa just quietly sits by the cot, gently tracing one of her fingers over Sam's hand.

"You know what Cas did. The dam inside your brother's head is gone, and hell's spilling loose. We don't know what's going on inside." Bobby says.

"I don't care. We have got to do something." Dean says.

"And we will, but right now we got 16 hours 'til they pop Purgatory. I'm down one man. I can't afford to be down two -- or three."

"Yeah, and how's that going, huh? We've got no line on Crowley. We got no line on Cas. Balthazar's MIA. I mean, all we've got is Sam going through whatever the hell this is!"

"You know, this is exactly what Cas wants. For you to fall to pieces. Just try to think of what Sam would want." Bobby gives Dean a drink.

"Find Cas, Bobby. Find him now." Dean orders.

+++

"Look what the cat dragged in." Dean and Larissa turn to see Bobby and Balthazar standing outside the panic room.

"Well, at least you mudfish finally got the angel proofing right." Balthazar says. "How's Sleeping Beauty? You didn't steal any kisses, I trust, Lissy?"

"Don't call me that." Larissa tells him.

"What the hell took you so long?" Dean asks, walking up to the angel.

"Honestly? I was having second thoughts." Balthazar says.

"About?" Dean asks.

"About whether to help you. I was thinking maybe... maybe I should rip out your sticky bits instead." Balthazar says.

"And what did you decide?" Bobby asks.

"Well..." Balthazar takes a piece of paper out, giving it to Dean. "Cas and Crowley are there. That's where the show gets started."

"All right, well, give us a minute to pack up and then zap us there." Dean says.

"Oh, no, no, no. I don't think so." Balthazar says.

"Balthazar."

"I'm betraying a friend here. A very powerful friend. We all are. So I think I've stuck my neck out far enough already. Good luck." He disappears.

~ ~ ~

"Time's up, guys." Bobby says after he finishes packing.

"Yeah, just a second." Dean says. "All right, this is where we're gonna be, Sam. You get your lazy ass out of bed and come and meet us. Sammy, please." He puts a piece of paper and gun down next to Sam, following Dean out of the panic room.

Larissa leans down and her fingers lightly graze one side of his face, her thumb rubbing his cheekbone.

"Wake up, baby. Please, just wake up." She whispers. She presses a gentle kiss to his cheek before getting up and leaving.

+++

Dean stops the Impala and Bobby is looking at the building that Cas and Crowley are in through binoculars.

"I count a dozen mooks, probably more." Bobby says.

"Demons?" Dean asks.

"Angels." Bobby corrects.

"Well, how the hell are we gonna take out that many angels?" Dean asks.

"We don't. We'll ninja our way in." Bobby says.

"Awesome. Yeah, 'til they hear your knee squeak." Dean retorts.

"Shut up."

"Oh, what, now you got thin skin?"

"No, shut up. You hear that?"

The three listen to a loud, repetitive booming sound. They turn around at where it's coming from, sounding like giant footsteps.

"What the hell is that?" Dean asks. "T-Rex maybe?"

"We're not in Jurassic Park... hopefully." Larissa says.

"Holy mother of--" They watch a large cloud of demon smoke get closer to them.

"Get in the car. Get in the car!" The three race to the car, Bobby getting in the backseat, Dean and Larissa rushing into the front seat. The cloud gets to them and flips the car upside down, continuing to roll.

"Bobby, Rissa." Dean calls, after regaining consciousness. "Bobby?" The man wakes up. "Hey. Rissa." He shakes her and she wakes up. "Come on. We gotta go."

The three manage to get out of the car and make their way to the building. They get to a room while Crowley is speaking in a different language.

Dean throws an angel blade at Raphael, but without even turning to them, he catches it. Him and Crowley look up at the three. Crowley uses his powers and makes Bobby fall down the stairs. He makes Dean fall over the railing and he lands on a table before crashing on the ground, groaning in pain. He flips Larissa over the railing, the woman just falling straight to the ground, getting knocked on conscious.

"Bit busy, gentlemen, lady. Be with you in a moment." Crowley says. He continues chanting and finishes, but nothing happens. "Mm-hmm. Maybe I said it wrong."

"You said it perfectly." Cas appears. "All you needed was this." He puts a jar of blood down. Dean painfully gets up and he shuffles to Larissa, kneeling next to her.

"Rissy." Dean whispers, shaking her. She quietly groans as she starts to wake up. "Hey." Bobby walks over to the two.

"I see." Crowley touches the blood on the wall. "And we've been working with..." He tastes it. "Dog blood. Naturally."

"Enough of these games, Castiel. Give us the blood." Raphael orders.

"You-- game's over. His jar's empty." Crowley tells Raphael. "So, Castiel, how'd your ritual go? Better than ours, I'll bet."

Cas closes his eyes and a bright light shines from him, everybody covering their eyes. The light fades away, everybody looking at the angel.

Larissa starts to get up, groaning in pain. Dean quickly helps her up, keeping an arm around her in case she doesn't have the energy.

"Yeah, I got ya." Dean mumbles.

"You can't imagine what it's like. They're all inside me. Millions upon millions of souls." Cas says.

"Sounds sexy. Exit stage Crowley." He disappears.

"Now, what's the matter, Raphael? Somebody clip your wings?" Cas asks.

"Castiel, please. You let the demon go, but not your own brother?" Raphael asks.

"The demon I have plans for. You on the other hand..." Cas snaps his fingers and Raphael explodes. "So, you see, I saved you."

"Sure thing, Cas. Thank you." Dean tells him.

"You doubted me, fought against me, but I was right all along." Cas says.

"Okay, Cas, you were. We're sorry. Now let's just defuse you, okay?" Dean says.

"What do you mean?" Cas asks.

"You're full of nuke. It's not safe. So, before the eclipse ends, let's get them souls back to where they belong." Dean says.

"Oh, no, they belong with me." Cas says.

"No, Cas, it's-it's scrambling your brain."

"No, I'm not finished yet. Raphael had many followers, and I must punish them all severely."

"Listen to me. Listen, I know there's a lot of bad water under the bridge, but we were family once. I'd have died for you. I almost did a few times. So if that means anything to you... please. I've lost Lisa, I've lost Ben, and now I've lost Sam. Don't make me lose you too. You don't need this kind of juice anymore, Cas. Get rid of it before it kills us all."

"You're just saying that because I won. Because you're afraid. You're not my family, Dean. I have no family."

Sam stabs Cas in the back with an angel blade.

"Sammy." Larissa whispers. She feels relief that he's awake, but he also doesn't look very good which worries her.

Nothing happens to Cas and he pulls the angel blade out. He puts it down, Larissa seeing that there's no blood on it.

"I'm glad you made it, Sam. But the angel blade won't work, because I'm not an angel anymore. I'm your new God. A better one. So you will bow down and profess your love unto me, your Lord. Or I shall destroy you."

After a moment, Bobby lowers to his knees.

"Well, all right then. Is this good, or you want the whole forehead to the carpet thing?" Bobby asks. "Guys?" He looks at the brothers and Larissa. The three slowly start to kneel.

"Stop." Cas orders. "What's the point if you don't mean it? You fear me. Not love, not respect, just fear."

"Cas..." Sam starts.

"Sam, you have nothing to say to me. You stabbed me in the back." Cas says. "Get up." He orders Bobby and Dean who are still on the ground and they do so.

"Cas, come on, this isn't you." Dean says.

"The Castiel you knew is gone." Cas says.

"So what, then? Kill us?" Dean asks.

"What a brave little ant you are. You know you're powerless, you wouldn't dare move against me again. That would be pointless. So I have no need to kill you. Not now. Besides... once, you were my favorite pets, before you turned and bit me."

"Who are you?" Dean asks.

"I'm God. And if you stay in your place, you may live in my kingdom. If you rise up, I will strike you down." He states. "Not doing so well, are you, Sam?"

"I'm fine." He says, clearing his throat. "I'm fine." Sam tells his family.

"You said you would fix him. You promised!" Dean says.

"If you stood down, which you hardly did." Cas tells Dean. Be thankful for my mercy. I could have cast you back into the pit." Cas tells Sam.

"Cas, come on, this is nuts. You can turn this around, please!" Dean begs.

"I hope for your sake this is the last you see me." Cas disappears.

Sam hisses and Larissa look at him, seeing blood drip from his nose.

"Sam, you okay?" Dean asks.

"Sam?" Larissa worriedly asks.

Sam falls to the floor, groaning in pain. Larissa goes to him as quickly as she can, still in pain from her fall over the stairs.

"Sam?" She asks, putting a hand on his shoulder as he continues to pant and holds a terrified look in his face.

=========================

Season 7!!!!

It's gonna be full of broken, hallucinating Sammy and protective, caring Lissy

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

39K 1.4K 56
[ supernatural -- seasons 9-11 ] Ophelia and Libby Winchester Series: Comfort Crowd Running Up That Hill Stronger Than Ever I DO NOT own Supernatural...
90.4K 1.3K 31
Imagines of the male cast of 🖤 Supernatural 🖤 *DISCONTINUED* I do not own any character mentioned from the tv series 'Supernatural'. All rights to...
246K 5.6K 116
[ supernatural -- season 1-5 ] Natalie Winchester Series: Family Line Anti-Hero I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines...
330K 9.6K 64
Supernatural Imagines & Preferences I do not own any of the characters from Supernatural, only my plots and OC's. All of the writing in this book is...