Will Die In Love

By 09sanjanaD

"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
IMPORTANT**
CHAPTER 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Characters
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 ( Mature).
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 18

1.8K 108 40
By 09sanjanaD

" Paro, come come! " 

Adi's mom welcomed her, giving her a warm smile. Paro smiled in return and took a seat beside Bidisha.

" Is any serious discussion going on? I mean all of you sitting together." She asked curiously.

" No "/ " Yes".

Bidisha and her aunt both ended up saying it at the same time. Paro looked suspiciously at both of them.

Soon Shefali, her aunt, realized they can't let her know about this. It was supposed to be a surprise. Smiling awkwardly at Paro she mumbled _

" We were just talking about you. I mean it's already 9.30 pm but you still didn't come so I was just concerned. I was about to call you ". 

She looked at Paro expecting her to buy her excuses. She felt bad for her. The girl hardly goes out. She told her that after coaching she would go to dinner with her friends. She was happy that Paro was finally opening up to people again and making friends. 

But in the rush that was the only lie she could come up with. Shefali made it in mind that next week after her birthday she will make sure to tell her about this. That she wasn't trying to be a nosy aunt.

On the other side, Paro felt guilty listening to her. Though she told her in the morning, she should have called her aunt once at least. It's late already and she must have been worried.

" Sorry, aunty. I should have called you. We got stuck in traffic. But my friends came to drop me off. " She assured her.

" No no. Don't be sorry. I am happy that you went out. I was just a little bit worried." 

She affectionately caressed her head, gently smiling at her.

Adi who was listening to them with full concentration frowned hearing the word 'friends'. 

How many friends does she have?

 He thought she had only one friend. Isha or Ishita whatever her name was.

Did she come to drop her off at this time? Or was it someone else? Could it be any boy?

As soon as he thought of the possibility his mood went sour.

He was seeing her after almost one month. This is definitely not the way he wanted their meeting to be.

' Why do you care by the way? Aren't you overreacting?' his subconscious mind mocked him.

' Shut up! Why would I care? I was just wondering. That's it ' .

He tried to put some sense into his own mind.

Suddenly Adi saw Sameer looking at him amused.

" What?" Adi asked, irritated.

" Are you ok?" Sameer was still amused.

" What do you mean?" Adi hissed at him.

" Then why are you talking to yourself?" He chuckled.

'Shit! Did I say it out loud?' Adi cursed himself.

" I am just tired." He rolled his eyes.

Adi was feeling tired, irritated, and frustrated. He wanted to talk to her alone. Probably some teasing from his side and her angry quirky reply in return. 

Or he would just try to behave like a well mannered man as she already told him how she didn't like to be touched. Rubbish! 

Typical small town girls and their stupid values! He mentally rolled his eyes.

God knows how much time it will take to get what he wants. It's been almost two months and he couldn't even make any moves. 

She was supposed to be allured by him till now. But the whole time she came here, didn't even acknowledge his presence. 

He, on the other side, is constantly looking at her to meet her eyes for once, as if seeking validation.

No. This can't be continued. He has to make some moves. He shouldn't care how many stupid friends she has made or who came to drop her… That's insignificant. His goal is to woo her and then get her into his bed for once. That's it. 

" Shefali, you and Paro have your dinner here. I am arranging the table." 

Adi heard her mom saying to her aunt. 

Now that's a good idea. Everyone will be busy for a while now. Probably he can have an opportunity to talk to her. He felt delighted.

" Actually aunty, I already had mine." Paro said meekly.

Adi clenched his jaw in irritation. This girl!

He was about to answer something she would not like but his mom beat him to it.

" It's ok, Paro. You can have a bowl of soup."

" But aunty.." she again stated.

" Paro it's fine. Eat whatever you can."

 Her aunt replied.

Without opposing anymore she nodded meekly.

Kavita and Bidisha can you please help me to arrange the table? 

" Yeah sure.". Both of them said together.

 Seeing everyone leaving for the kitchen, Adi stood up from his seat to go and talk to her.

" Adi, weren't you saying that you were feeling tired? Why don't you go and freshen up?" Sameer said loudly, probably to gain everyone's attention.

Listening to him, Adi's mom looked back. 

Yeah right! You haven't even changed your clothes. Go and freshen up dear. Food will be ready by then." She said affectionately.

" Yeah, mom! I was just leaving." Turning back he started taking up the stairs, not before giving his best friend a deadly look.

But Sameer maintained his neutral look as if he didn't do anything.

Taking a glance at her, Adi went to his room.

" Urghhh!!" 

Entering the room Adi threw away his phone and yelled in frustration.

Nothing was working out in his favor and he wasn't getting any help from anyone either!

That fucking best friend of his had to spoil the only chance he got to talk to her after so many days. 

He couldn't understand why Sameer even cared about her.

He never interfered with his personal matters before. Then what exactly changed? Pulling his hair with both of his hands he took some long breaths to calm down his mind.

Nodding his head in disappointment he entered the washroom to take shower. He needed to think properly with a calm and composed mind.

……

Sitting in the large living room for the last 10 minutes Paro was feeling awkward. After the whole day, she was hella tired. All she wanted to do was hug her bed and be drawn to sleep. But here she was stuck, extremely bored by sitting alone. 

She wasn't exactly alone. Sameer was also there. After exchanging some formal words, both of them didn't know how to keep the conversation going. Good for her! She wasn't in any mood of chattering either.

Seeing him busy on his mobile she stood up and went into the kitchen. 

" Aunty." She called Shefali who was busy making something.

All three pairs of eyes were on her.

" I need to use the washroom." She spoke out.

" Oh! Let me show you." Bidisha came out from the kitchen followed by Paro.

" Here, this side" she showed her the way. Suddenly her phone started ringing.

" Paro the washroom is at the right corner. Can you please go by yourself? My husband is calling. I need to take the phone." She looked at her with a pleading expression.

" Of course Bhabi.(Sis-in-law). I can manage." Paro smiled at her.

Thanking her, Bidisha left.

Entering inside the washroom Paro was amused. It was even bigger than her bedroom. Her curious eyes kept roaming around. She could see her own reflection on the Italian marble flooring. Ultra-modern bathing appliances were only enhancing beauty.

" Rich people!" She sighed.

After finishing her business she was about to get out when her eyes fell on the larger than life mirror on the opposite wall. 

Taking her steps towards she stood in front of it. Her tired self was looking back at her. Using two of her fingers she tugged both corners of her lips slightly upwards. The girl in the mirror reciprocated her action.

When was the last time she smiled genuinely? When was the last time she actually felt happy?

She couldn't remember. It's been a long time. 

Suddenly her mind went back to the evening. Ishita was already her good friend but Risabh! His presence alone is enough to lift anyone's mood. He leaves no stone unturned to make her smile whenever he gets a chance. Even in the restaurant all of them kept laughing seeing his antics. He is one of a kind. 

A genuine smile made its place on her lips. Her fingers kept brushing through her hairs untangling the knots.

" You?" 

Hearing a deep known voice she came out of her reverie.

Turning back she found Adi standing there half naked looking at her in confusion mixed with amusement.

The pair of eyes fixed on each other too stunned to speak.

                           •••••••••••

 LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHAPTER.

Please LIKE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT.

THANK YOU ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
27.7K 1.3K 30
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
1.1M 24.3K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...
851K 8K 13
❀️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❀️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...