The Ghost Titan (Aot x Ghost...

By Weeks85

(Ghost rider x Aot) I do not own Attack on Titans I do not own Ghost rider Season 1 done 9-10-22 Season 2 do... More

The Battle of Trost part 1
The Battle of Trost part 2
Info
A Deal with the Devil
The Response
The retaking of Trost Part 1
The retaking of Trost Part 2
Can't Look Into his Eyes Yet
Special Operations Squad
The Night of Vengeance
The aftermath
The 57th expedition
The 57th expedition pt 2
The 57th expedition pt 3
Attack titan vs the Female titan
The Way Back
The Plan
The New Deal
Ghost Rider vs the Female Titan
Getting Out
Soldiers
Warrior
Close Combat
Hunters
Opening
Children
Trailer
Charge
Before you read Season 3
Strange

Scream

124 0 0
By Weeks85

Flashback Shiganshina District

Eren's mom Carla was drying clothes off.

Carla: Eren. You're a man! Show some restraint! You need to be there for Mikasa, too!

End of Flashback
Another Flashback

The smiling Titan had just pick up Carla.

Eren: Stop!

The smiling Titan put Carla in it month and ate her.

Present

Foot steps were hear coming towards Eren and Mikasa, as Mikasa looks up to see a Titan coming towards them. Eren then got up also seeing that Titan, smock was covering it. But once the smock cleared from it face, Eren saw it. It was the same Titan that ate his mom, all those years ago.

A Titan just flow over Jean block his way out.

Jean: Damn that Reiner! He's tossing Titans like a madman!

Reiner in his Armored Titan form had Titan all over him as he pick on off of him and throw it towards Jean location. Commander Erwin was on his horse looking for Levi before a Titan landed behind him. The Titan saw Erwin and started to chase him. Ymir then stopped going after Historia as she turn to see Commander Erwin, and run towards him.

Ymir: This is all your fault! It's you who screwed up my entire plan, you damn commander!

Ymir in her Titan would jump at Erwin grabbing the Titan behind him that was about to grab Erwin. Connie, Historia, and other scouts would show up to Commander Erwin location.

Historia: Ymir! Connie, that way!

Connie: I know!

Erwin would slowly start to get back up after being thrown off his horse when Ymir stopped the Titan behind him. A scout would then see Erwin on the ground as he run towards him.

Soldier: Commander!

Erwin: I can always be replaced. More importantly, find Eren and retreat! Time is of the essence!

Erwin would look up to see the soldier that was running towards him be eaten by a Titan.

Eren looked up at the Titan that ate his mother in shock. Mikasa would than come up to Eren pushing him out of the way.

Mikasa: Eren!

The Titan swung at them as Hannes came and blocked the hand.

Eren: Hannes!

Hannes would then use one of his swords to cut off the Titan thumb. Hannes would then look back at Eren and Mikasa with a smile on his face.

Hannes: Ha Ha! What are odds of this?! Check it out, you two!

Hannes would then turn back towards the Titan.

Hannes: You just watch. I'm about to average your mother and butcher the shit out of this!

Hannes would shot his hooks into the Titan as he started to attack it.

Eren: Hannes!

Armin and Jean would see the three and the smiling Titan as they race over to them.

Jean: Give the old man backup! Huh?!

Jean would look up to see a Titan fly over him and land in front of him and Armin. Armin would see this as another on came flying down in front of Armin.

Armin: Reiner? What's he doing?! Does he not care if Eren is eaten?!

Jean: Don't get in our way, you big sack of shit!

Armin and Jean would turn away from Reiner and then went and face off the Titans in front of them at Reiner had thrown at them. Ymir just killed the Titan that was chasing Commander Erwin.

Historia: Ymir!

Ymir would look up as she looks at Historia.

Ymir: Dammit... What am I supposed to do? If I can't count on Reiner, should I cooperate with the Scouts and try to survive?

Ymir would then start to follow Historia.

Ymir: But what happens after that? Even if I can somehow live through all this... there's no avoiding the hell that's to come trapped inside the walls. Now's my only chance to hand Historia over to their side! I won't be able to protect her alone, no matter how hard I try.

Historia would then use her gear to hook and land on top of Ymir Titan's head.

Connie: Christa!

Historia: Connie, that's wrong. My name is Historia. Hey, Ymir... why was it you were trying to take me away? You said it was to save yourself, but was that a lie? No... it has to be. Why? Why did you do it? For me? To protect me again?

Connie: It's a Titan!

The group rode up to a Titan as they where taking.

Historia: Ymir... You're the one who said it, so listen to yourself! Stop living for other people! From now on, let's live for nobody but ourselves! It's strange, really... When I'm with you no matter how screwed up it gets... I'm not afraid!

Historia would jump off Ymir as she went and killed the Titan in front of them.

Ymir: Shit!

Hannes went for a swim at the smiling Titan hand cut it. Hannes would then quickly move out of the way as the Titan brought down it hand trying to grab Hannes. Mikasa would get up as she pulled out her sword.

Eren: Don't, Mikasa! You're injured! Untie my hands!

Mikasa: Hands?

Eren: Hurry up! I've gotta be the one to do it!

Hannes: Who said I was done with you?!

Hannes would cut one of the Titans ankles. Mikasa would use her sword to free Eren arm. Eren would then start to get up.

Eren: That one's... mine!

Eren would then rush forward at the Titan.

Mikasa: Eren! Wait! We're trying to get you out of here!

Eren would then stop in his tracks.

Eren: It's time to settle the score!

Eren hand that is still healing would bring it up to his mouth.

Eren: Just watch!

Eren would but his hand as blood came flying out. But nothing would happen, Eren would not turn into a Titan. Eren would let out of his hand as he looked at it.

Eren: Huh?!

A Titan would then land in front of Commander Erwin.

Soldier: Commander! The Armored one is-

Erwin would turn his head as he see the Armored Titan coming towards them.

Soldier: It's coming!

A Titan that was hanging on the Armored Titan leg would be pick up and thrown towards Armin and Jean. Armin would see the Titan and speed up to Jean.

Armin: Jean!

Armin would catch up to Jean in time to save him from the Titan landing in front of him. But for Armin, he was not so lucky. The Titan would knock Armin off his horse falling to the ground. As Armin was on the ground one of the Titan leg would slam on to Armin hands braking them.

Jean: Armin!

Jean would jump off his horse as he killed the Titan and get the leg off Armin hands.

Jean: Are you okay?!

Armin would pass out do to the pain.

Jean: Hey! Hold it together!

More Titan would the walk up to them. Hannes would cut the smiling Titan ankle again as he flow up to it face, missing it hand as it trying grabbing Hannes.

Eren: Shit!

Eren would try and do any thing to transform into his Ghost Rider form or his Titan, but nothing was working.

Eren: What's wrong?!

Eren would then but his hand ripping out more flash.

Mikasa: Eren!

Eren would not lesson and keep on trying to transform. Jean would bring Armin to a tree as he attacked a Titan in front of them. The Armored Titan would throw off another Titan as it ran towards Eren. A soldier then killed a Titan that was in front of Erwin as he was on the ground. Erwin would then look over as he see a Titan eat a soldier

Soldier 2: Commander!

Hannes would cut the smiling Titan ankle again this time deep enough to bring the Titan to it knees. Hannes would look back smiling but quietly stop as the Titan would grab him. The Titan would then start to bring Hannes closer to it mouth. Eren and Mikasa watch in horror and Eren would now try even header to transform into a Titan.

Eren: ( thoughts) Right now... I've gotta become a Titan...

Eren would then start to bit header as the Titan brought Hannes closer to it mouth as it started to open.

Eren: (thoughts) Or it's all for nothing!

The smiling Titan would open it mouth all the way as it start to put Hannes legs in first. The Titan would then bit down eating half of Hannes, as Eren and Mikasa looked at Hannes they could see the life leave his eyes as blood went everywhere. Eren would then fall to his hand and knees and he start to laugh cry.

Mikasa: Eren...

Eren: Nothing changed! You haven't changed one bit, dammit! You're still as useless as you ever were! Nothing changed!

As Eren screamed at the ground Mikasa would look at him sad as she came closer to him.

Eren: Mom... I... can't... I still... can't do anything at all.

Mikasa: Eren...

Eren would sit up next to mikasa who was sitting next to him. Eren would look at Mikasa as Mikasa got closer to Eren.

Mikasa: That's not true.

Eren would just look at Mikasa before seeing all the Titans coming up behind them. Eren would then see Jean making sure no Titan get Armin.

Mikasa: Eren... Listen... No matter what happens here. If we make it out of live or not... I will always love you... No matter what. You showed me... how to live with purpose. I love you. And you... You wrapped this scarf around me. That is when I started loving you.

Tears went down both Eren and Mikasa cheeks as Eren pulled Mikasa in for a kiss. Mikasa would kiss back but after a little bit Eren would let go and get up to face the smiling Titan.

Eren: I'll wrap that around you... as many times as you want. Now and forever... As much as you want!

The smiling Titan would reach it hand out to grab Eren. Eren right hand would fully be done healing as he brought it back and screamed, before punching the Titan hand. Doing so would cause a lot of then. First it would send a shock to all the Titan shifters in the area. Then Titans would look at the smiling Titan as they attacked it. Chains that were on fire would shoot up from the ground grab the Titan bring it down as all the Titans in the area would come and eat the smiling Titan. Mikasa would get on Eren back as they ran away from the Titans.

Mikasa: Why... are they...? They're eating it? And those black arms...? What are they?

Connie who was in a different area would see what happened and tell the group he with to start leaving.

Connie: Duno what's going on, but now's our chance!

Sarah: Let's hurry and run!

Historia: Right!

Ymir: So that's how it is... That's why Reiner was so desperate for Eren. Which means, even inside the walls...

Ymir would look down at Historia

Ymir: There's a future.

Eren ran with Mikasa on his back as the Armored Titan would start to make it way towards Eren.

Reiner: This is the worst... Why did the Coordinate have to fall into the hands of the worst person imaginable? We've gotta get it back... I can say... without a doubt... the one person in the world I wouldn't want to have it... Eren... it you!

Eren would then stop as he faces Reiner and Bertholdt.

Eren: Get away from me!

Another shock would go through Reiner and Bertholdt.

Eren: You bastards! I'll kill you all!

All the Titan that was eating on the smiling Titan would look at him, as they started to make there way towards Reiner. The chains would grab the dead Titan corpse and drag it under into hell.

Reiner: Not good! Bertholdt! I can't protect Bertholdt like this!

Eren: What? The Titans?

Jean: Eren!

Jean showed up next to Eren and Mikasa with a horse and Armin on his back.

Jean: Quick get on!

Eren: Jean!

Jean: Hurry!

Commander Erwin would get up from the ground.

Erwin: Don't let this chance escape! Full retreat!

Everyone that was alive would get on horse and ride off, leaving Reiner and Bertholdt to fight off the Titans. Ymir would start to follow the Scouts but would stop and turn around.

Historia: Ymir!

Historia would stop as Connie on his horse would ride pass Historia and Ymir.

Connie: Hey, ugly! What are you doing?! We're heading back!

Connie would then stop his horse to look back at the two. Ymir would rich out her Titan hand as she grab Historia and rub her hear. Ymir Titan would then speak to Historia.

Ymir: I sorry...

Historia: Huh?

Ymir would then let go as she would turn around and run off towards Reiner and Bertholdt.

Historia: Ymir! Where are you going?!

Connie would then ride up next to Historia.

Connie: Leave her!

Historia: But Ymir is-

Reiner who was covered in Titan would not do anything, as Bertholdt swung his sword at Titans. Ymir would then jump onto the Armored Titan back with her mouth close, would helping out get the Titan off of Reiner. The Scouts would ride back as it fade to night.

Eren: (thoughts) In that moment, I couldn't understand the motivation behind Ymir's actions... but the Armored Titan didn't pursue us any further.

As they rode back Mikasa would be asleep on Eren back as Eren look up into the sky as he had a flashback of him and Hannes when he was a kid.

Shiganshina District

On top of Wall Maria in Shiganshina Bertholdt, Ymir, and Reiner lade after there fight.

Reiner: Ymir... Why did you come with us?

Ymir: Oh, well... it's because I'm an idiot. I'll be your souvenir to take back home. You can't just go back empty-handed.

Bertholdt: Ymir...

Ymir: If you hadn't come to bust up this wall... I would've never woken up from that nightmare. All I'm doing... is returning what I borrowed back then. Because I'm probably the only one that understands the situation you're in.

Bertholdt: Thank you, Ymir. I'm sorry...

Ymir: No...

Ymir would rich for the sky.

Ymir: It wasn't to bad, you know... being a goddess for a while.

???: Ugh?

The three would look over to see Levi with on arm and no gear on.

Reiner: Bertholdt help me out.

Reiner and Bertholdt would get up as they went and tide up Levi so he couldn't escape.

Eren: (Narration) With reports declaring the possibility that Wall Rose has been breached, the citizens of Wall Rose were forced to take refuge in an underground city within Wall Sian. However, with more than half the population surviving off food stockpiled for emergency, rations would last at most for a week. Any longer than that, and people would turn on each other, stealing and killing to survive. To stop this from happening within one week from the initial outset, authorities declared that Wall Rose was secure.

Trost District

Eren sat in a jail cell for Leaving his hospital bed after fighting Annie and not telling anyone where he went. Erwin, Hange, Connie, Mikasa, and a unknown person that Eren didn't recognize came in. Erwin would walk up to the door as he unlocked it and let Eren out.

Erwin: Alright Eren, there a lot we need to talk about.

Eren: Is it about me escaping and going rogue for a bit.

Erwin: Yes, but we will get to that. First Hange and Connie got something.

Hange: Yes, Commander. When my Team was looking into Connie Village.

Eren: Connie... Village... that where the Titan came from... and those...

???: You can stop there.

Eren look over at the man with red glasses on.

???: We get to that part when we get there. Go on Hange.

Hange: Yes. I confirmed with Connie and Mr. Murdock over there. The findings of our investigation on the village. This only brings further credibility to that hypothesis. He's come to report.

Connie then holds up a picture of his family. Eren remembering one of the Titan when he went to the Village.

Eren: Wait... that can't be.

Erwin: In other words, the true identity of Titans... is humans?

Hange: We don't... have proof yet.

Eren: So... you're telling me... all this time, I been killing people? Is that right?

Hange: I said we don't have proof yet.

Erwin would look down as he starts to smile.

Eren: Erwin? Why the hell are you smiling?

Erwin would then look at the group, as this is the first time he hearing this.

Erwin: It nothing.

The group would look at him confuse.

Erwin: It's just... with this, we've taken one more step towards the truth.

Murdock: Just one step. You're going run out of people before we learn the truth.

Erwin: But it is a step towards the truth. One day we'll break it down. This wall hiding the truth... will fall.

Hange: That great Erwin, but Eren what is this and why were there so many dead bodies of soldiers out side the Village.

Hange said as he holds up the shotgun he was using early.

Eren: That right, is another step towards the truth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shiganshina District

On top of the wall a monkey like Titan lad as a man came out the back of it nap and put on glasses.

Zeke: Not yet, eh?

__________________________________

Hey everyone, I hope you like season two of my story. I'm going to take a break so I can finish up my other story, "The Blind Devil of Paradis".  After that I might go back and fix some things I did in the other chapters that I made have made. I'm also working on how I'm gonna end this, and that going to be in another story which is only going to be season four. And if you watch the trailer I have a some what goal in mind. Right now I'm waiting for the last part of Aot Season 4 to come out. But for right now let start this new year and see what the future holds for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 506 25
You've had a bad past due to your family and once you joined the Survey corps something new entered your life I do not own any of the characters! Sta...
28.7K 1.4K 21
โžดโžตโžถโžดโžตโžถโžดโžตโžถ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โžดโžตโžถโžดโžตโžถโžดโžตโžถ #3 hangezoe...
144K 5.2K 47
Connie x black reader "Ion wanna fall in love, Ion think it's for me." Accomplishments: #1 Conniexreader 10.11.21 #2 blackreader 9.14.21 #1 xblackr...
36.3K 1.3K 47
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜”๐˜ช, ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜—...