The Ghost Titan (Aot x Ghost...

By Weeks85

(Ghost rider x Aot) I do not own Attack on Titans I do not own Ghost rider Season 1 done 9-10-22 Season 2 do... More

The Battle of Trost part 1
The Battle of Trost part 2
Info
A Deal with the Devil
The Response
The retaking of Trost Part 1
The retaking of Trost Part 2
Can't Look Into his Eyes Yet
Special Operations Squad
The Night of Vengeance
The aftermath
The 57th expedition
The 57th expedition pt 2
The 57th expedition pt 3
Attack titan vs the Female titan
The Way Back
The Plan
The New Deal
Ghost Rider vs the Female Titan
Getting Out
Soldiers
Warrior
Hunters
Opening
Children
Trailer
Charge
Scream
Before you read Season 3
Strange

Close Combat

91 1 0
By Weeks85

The rider then let out a loud inhuman roar as then another bolt of lightning would come down hitting the rider, as a white titan with a skull for a head would come out of it. Blue fire surrounded it head as the ghost titan would throw a flaming punch at the fire armor titan.

Ghost Titan: Urahhh!

The Ghost Titan hit the Armor Titan as it is sent flying even faster to the ground. The Armor Titan land hard on it back as the Ghost Titan lands on its feet. The armor Titan got up as the Ghost Titan started landing blow after blow onto the armor Titan. The Ghost Titan round his hand back for another punch just for the armor to throw one of his own knocking off the Ghost Titan on him. The armor slowly got up, parts of his Harding broken, the Ghost Titan then got up as they both started running at each other.

On the Wall

Mikasa: Eren

Mikasa then look back towards to top of the wall as she is still hanging on it.

Mikasa: If only... if only I'd cut off their heads! That was the perfect chance! I should've been able to do it, so why?!

Mikasa then turn back to look at Eren and Reiner.

Mikasa: That was it. There won't be another chance!

On top of the wall with everyone else.

The colossal titan reach it arm back for an attack.

Hange: Everyone, jump away from the wall!

The colossal titan then throw his arm forwards trying to hit the group.

Historia: It got Ymir!

Soldier: And somebody else, too!

The colossal titan then throw both of the people he was holding into his mouth.

Soldier: He ate 'em!

Armin : Th-this can't be... Bertholdt...

All of the soldiers where all hanging on the side of the wall as they looked up at the colossal titan.

Hange: All soldiers, prepare to attack! We're taking down the colossal Titan! It's a threat to all of humanity! Swarm the huge bastard!

As the survey corps all flow up to the top of the wall, they face the Colossal Titan. They made there way toward it as the Colossal Titan brought back it hand as it punch at them. All of them were able to move out of the way as they continued there attack on the Colossal Titan. They flow up it arm as one pass it face as it turn to look at the person.

Soldier: Just like the reports said, he's slow!

Abel: It might be big, but that it!

Soldier 2: Compared to the titan we normally fight, this'll be easy!

Soldier: We've got this!

As they all flow to the neck of the Colossal Titan, the Colossal Titan let out a bunch of steam sending all of the soldiers back as it was to hot.

Hange: Everyone, fall back!

As they all flow out of the stem as they landed on top of the wall.

Soldier: my hand!

Soldier 2: Water! Bring water!

The Colossal Titan continued to let of steam.

Hange: he's trying to disappear again?

Armin: No, something is different. The last time he vanished instantly, but now, he's maintaining his form and emitting heat like a furnace. If he keeps protecting himself with steam...

Armin this shots one of his hooks at the Colossal Titan as it doesn't make contact as the steam push it back.

Armin: we're unable to attack him with ODM gear! Wh-What do we do?!

Hange: We can't do anything. We wait. Squads three and four, take position behind the target. Rashad his command. Got it! Squad two will wait here. Lauda I'd in command.

Lauda: Understood!

Hange: It's yet to be seen how long he can keep his body burning, but... eventually he has to come out. We wait for that moment to attack. Listen up. Forget about capturing them. Kill 'em... and don't hesitate! Armin... and squad one follow me!
We're got a date with the Armored Titan!

Hange jumps off the wall as the other follow her. Connie is then seen walking out of a steam cloud, holding someone on his back.

Connie: Hot!

Female Soldier: Christa! Connie! Get further back! And take care of those two injured soldiers.

Chirsta who is holding a soldier.

Chirsta: U-Um!

Female Soldier: Huh?

Christa: Ymir can't possibly be dead yet. Please... Rescue her!

Female Soldier: Right.

Connie: Where are Reiner and Bertholdt?! They don't have their ODM gear either! Please, go find and help those two!

The female soldier look at him in shock at what he said. Down on the ground with the Ghost Titan and Armor Titan, the Armored Titan landed a hit on the Ghost Titan in the face as it is sent flying back. The Armor Titan stands as it look down at the Ghost Titan on the ground with on of his hands gone, with a punch mark were the Armor Titan hit.

Eren: You shit... You big piece of shit. And here you wouldn't shut up about a soldier's duty... During close combat training, were you always holding back on me? You're so strong, it's ridiculous. If only I put more power in my shot, you will be ash. I can't even more an inch of my body. I don't even know how to use this power, with this Titan. I always thought you were a stand-up guy. Someone who remained calm, regardless of the situation... A guy who put your comrades ahead of yourself... and I...

The Armor Titan gets closer to the Ghost Titan that is still on the ground.

Eren: To think at one time I wished... to be as strong as you someday.

Mikasa then come up trying to kill the armor Titan, but could do to the armor round his neck.

Mikasa: This did nothing! Eren's attack didn't... And my blades don't work either?!

Mikasa flow to the armor titan ankles as she try's to slash them but her blades brake by it armor.

Mikasa: What's worse, unlike Annie, his whole body is hard! EREN!

The Ghost Titan looks at the Armor Titan approaching.

Eren: Hay, Reiner...

The Hand of the Ghost Titan grows back.

Eren: I don't know what kind of face you're making right now, but... You guys... You really are the worst piece of shit, you are on that lest. I bet in the history of mankind, nobody's done anything as terrible as you.

Mikasa get on top of the Armor Titan as she try's to break the Harding, but all she doing is breaking her blade. The Ghost Titan than gets up.

Eren: I've gotta erase you. You shouldn't be allowed to exist anymore. What the hell are you thinking? I've never felt so revolted before. Just remembering you and your self-righteous Face is making me sick. It makes me want to vomit. You... big damn pest!

As the Ghost Titan is now all the way up as it look at the Armor Titan as rear at him as blue fire shots out of his mouth. Mikasa seeing this quirkily jump off, as the Armor Titan put up his right arm to block the fire, only to get sent flying back and losing his arm.

Eren: It time to exterminate you!

As Eren look at the Armor Titan he starts to have a flashback of combat training with Annie. He remembers her moves as he watch the armor Titan get up on one knee. The Ghost Titan stands it ground.

Armin: don't do it! You can't win in a slugfest! Run this way! Eren! Don't try to fight him! Get closer to the wall! Their goal is to kidnap and take you away! We've gotta escape and prevent that from happening!

Mikasa: But, Armin, Reiner isn't going to let us do as we please!

The Armor Titan finally stands up as he look at the Ghost Titan. Abel then land behind Mikasa and Armin.

Abel: it's dangerous here! Get back, you two!

The others fall back as the Ghost Titan gets in a fighting stands, the armor Titan then start walking his way towards the Ghost Titan. Mikasa makes it to the wall as a shadow passes her as he looks to see the Ghost Titan next to the wall.

Abel: Nice, Eren! Good call!

Mikasa: He's back in control again.

Armin: Yeah, but like you were saying. It'll be almost impossible to escape Reiner.

The Armor Titan walks it way towards them. Hannes and another soldier show up as Hannes see the Colossal Titan on top of the wall with steam coming off of it.

Hannes: What the hell?

Hannes then landed next to Connie and Christa.

Hannes: I knew it... The colossal Titan. Why did that bastard show up here?!

Hannes then look at Christa.

Hannes: Where's Eren? What's the situation?

Christa points to where Eren is at.

Christa: Eren and the others are that way!

Hannes run to the side of the wall as he look down to see Eren Ghost Titan next to the wall with Hange landing next to Eren.

Hange: Eren?!

Hannes: Is that Eren's Titan form?

Hange: Listen up, Eren. If you're gonna escape, we've got to find a way to halt Reiner and buy you some time!

The Armor Titan slowly walks his way towards Eren and Hange.

Hange: Can you break his leg with a joint lock, or your fire? Our blades don't seem to work on him, so use your head and figure out the best course of action!

The Ghost Titan would turn his head to look at Hange as he nods at her, which made Hange have a blush.

Hange: Ahhh~~

Armin: Mikasa! Use these. It's the rest of my blades.

Hange: I'm counting on you!

Hange leave as she goes back to the others.

Eren: This time, running away is a guaranteed victory. It's you guys that are screwed for revealing what you are. You're the ones backed into a corner.

The Armor Titan then start to run at the Ghost Titan, as the armor on his lags would break making him a lot faster.

Mikasa: He's fast!

The Armor Titan slammed the Ghost Titan into the wall as it pulled back it fest for a punch.

Eren: Shit! Leg! His leg!

Eren would grab the Armor leg as he would move his head out of the way of the Armor Titan punch.

Armin: Don't stay on the ground! Eren! Stand up!

Mikasa: Stand up!

Eren would then push the Armor Titan off as he would back up as he face the Armor Titan.

Eren: Dammit! His tackles is too much to handle!

Soldier: Shit... Since when could he move so quick?

Abel: Are we completely useless here?!

Hange: No... If his entire body was hard like stone, there's no way he could move like that. In the armor they used in wars of the past, it had sections at the joints not covered in metal to allow for movement. Like at the armpits and groin... and also... the spot behind the knee.

The Armor Titan would then lung at the Ghost Titan again.

Eren: I can't evade it... Since I'll get knocked over anyway... Bring it!

The Armor Titan would bring the Ghost Titan to the ground, as Eren would wrap his legs round him.

Eren: Gimme that neck! You're mine!

Eren would have the Armor Titan in a holed as he would do his best to break its armor.

Soldier: Yeah! That's it, Eren!

Eren: I've got 'em! Now it's a battle of strength!

Mikasa would make her way toward Eren as she reads her blades.

Eren: This freak... Not enough!

Mikasa would run aside the wall as she made her way towards the Armor Titan, once she was above the Armor Titan she would jump down to its knees and slash them.

Eren: Mikasa!

Hange: She cut him!

Mikasa would then land on a tree not that far. The Armor Titan knees would give out, as it fall.

Eren: He can't fight back as much anymore!

Eren would then lend back breaking some of the armor on the Armor Titan. So of the armor would fly up as the soldiers on the side of the wall would see it.

Armin: You've got this!

Soldier: Go for it, Eren! Tear the head off his neck! Pull the traitor outta there!

Eren would pull harder to brake the Armor Titan armor, unknown to Eren fire was starting to barn the Armor Titan and weakening his armor.

Eren: I can win! Against Reiner... I can win!

The Armor Titan would put his hand on the ground as he would start to push himself and Eren.

Armin: Wh-What the-?

Soldier: Heh, it's useless.

Mikasa: Keep at it! Don't let up!

The Armor Titan would then stop moving as it knee would fall.

Armin: He stopped... But why there?

Armin would then look up to the top of the wall. The Armor Titan would bring it head up as it let out a rear. Armin would look back down at the Armor Titan and Ghost Titan.

Hange: Be on your guard! He calling in Titans!

Abel would then land next to everyone on the side of the wall.

Abel: No other Titans spotted in the area!

Soldier: What a useless struggle. Try screaming for help with your head ripped off, you idiot! Look, he's tearing it off!

Blood would then start to come out of the Armor Titan neck.

Connie: What's with the Armored Titan? Why'd he scream like that?

Everyone on top of the wall would turn there attention to the Colossal Titan as it start to make cracking sounds. Connie stands up as he is still looking at the Colossal Titan.

Connie: Hey... Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!

Eren still on the ground trying to rip of the head of the Armor Titan as more blood comes out of the Armor Titan. On the top of the wall the rids that was holding the Colossal Titan would break as it start fall off on the side where the Armor Titan and Ghost Titan are at.

Soldier: Above you! Look out!

As everyone would look up to see the Colossal Titan with it mouth open coming down on top of Eren and Reiner. Once the Colossal Titan hit the ground where the other two Titans where an blue, orange, and yellow explosion would go off, as all the wind from it would push all the survey corps members flying. From this the Armor Titan was able to get the up hand and take out Eren by biting his neck and ripping him out. Bertholdt would then walk out of his Titan with ODM gear on holding Ymir. He would then hook on to the Armor Titan and land on it shoulder as it was badly damaged, as they would start to run away.

Armin: Eren!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.9K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ
177K 3.4K 37
(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. There is no one who want to accept him. But...
378K 13.3K 24
โ i miss someone who isn't mine to miss , i dream about someone who isn't mine to dream about , i love someone who isn't mine to love . โž
28.7K 1.4K 21
โžดโžตโžถโžดโžตโžถโžดโžตโžถ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โžดโžตโžถโžดโžตโžถโžดโžตโžถ #3 hangezoe...