The Ghost Titan (Aot x Ghost...

By Weeks85

(Ghost rider x Aot) I do not own Attack on Titans I do not own Ghost rider Season 1 done 9-10-22 Season 2 do... More

The Battle of Trost part 1
The Battle of Trost part 2
Info
A Deal with the Devil
The Response
The retaking of Trost Part 1
The retaking of Trost Part 2
Can't Look Into his Eyes Yet
Special Operations Squad
The Night of Vengeance
The aftermath
The 57th expedition
The 57th expedition pt 2
The 57th expedition pt 3
Attack titan vs the Female titan
The Way Back
The Plan
The New Deal
Ghost Rider vs the Female Titan
Getting Out
Soldiers
Close Combat
Hunters
Opening
Children
Trailer
Charge
Scream
Before you read Season 3
Strange

Warrior

109 2 0
By Weeks85

Eren was now not that far from Pieck as he made sure to keep his distance as he followed, he also made sure to hide his gun in his cloak as to not show it to anyone in case of anything. It was so getting night time as he know that once he finds who did this, he will kill them. Eren know that it was getting dark that the titans would not be moving and that his power would be stronger as well. Hour has pass and Eren and Pieck had made it to a small castle with titan all round it. Pieck then speeds up leaving Eren behind, as Eren start to try and keep up he see a titan on top of the wall.

Eren: A titan, on top. How?

Eren then heard screaming from the castle as he look back to see Connie, Reiner, Bertholdt, Krista, and Ymir looking out a hole in the castle. The titan on top of the wall started to takes parts of it and crush them, then throw it at his friends.

Eren: Him.

Eren didn't know it but he know he was the one that started all of this. Titans want up to the old castle as they start to tear it down to get to the people inside. Eren turn into Ghost Rider as he brought out his chain wrapping it round some of the titans and kill them. But by doing so he damage the castle and it started to fall, Ghost Rider so this as he tried his best to stop it but there was nothing he could do. Then a lightning bolt shot down from top the castle tower as a small titan drop down holding everyone. The castle came down as it crush all the titans, from the castle coming down Ghost Rider fill off of his horse as he turn back into Eren. As the dust settled Eren look up at the wall to see that the titan that was there was now gone.

Eren: Damn.

Eren slowly got up as he looked around to see everyone lying around on the ground. As Eren started making his way towards them the ground started to rumble. Eren fall back down as a titan came up from the rubble, the titan look at his as it was about to grab him some came behind it killing it. The titan fall down in front of him as he looked up to see the survey crops killing the remaining titans. As we is watching one person come up to him.

???: Eren.

Eren turn his head to see Connie next to him.

Connie: Eren thank up, with you where not here we may had died.

Reiner and Bertholdt then came up to them.

Reiner: For real man, thank up.

Reiner then put his hand on Eren shoulder, as it touch him Eren felt it, he was one of them. Eren then felt all the death he has cares, as he started to shake.

Reiner: Uh.. you ok man?

Before they could start anymore Mikasa land next to Eren and pulled him into a hug.

Eren: Mikasa?!

Mikasa: Eren.

Everyone else then land next to them as they look at Eren and Mikasa. Eren then saw Hange staring at him. Mikasa let go as Hange came up to him.

Hange: Eren.

Eren: Hange I can explain.

Hange then slap Eren so hard as he fall to the ground.

Eren: I should have saw that coming.

Mikasa: Eren!

Eren: It alright, I guess I have a lot to explain.

Hange: don't worry, Mikasa alright told his. Now, Why the hell did you not tell any of us that you made a deal with another devil!!

Eren: I...I... I didn't want you guys to get involved. I thought if I took care of this real quick no one here would get heart by this new devil.

Hange: What you mean, heart us.

Eren: he said if I don't give him 1000 of the must bad people souls, he would come after you guys and kill you all in front of me.

Hange: I see, come on let get to the top of the wall to talk more.

Small time skip to top of the wall.

Eren was on top of the wall as he was helping up everyone that was not on top yet. Eren then say Hange as he want up to her.

Eren: Hange, there something I need to tell you.

Hange: What is it?

Eren: It about Reiner, I think he th-

Eren didn't finish his sentence as Hange covered his mouth as she whisper to him.

Hange: Quiet, he know. We just found out and we're making a plan. So right now just act like you know nothing.

Hange then let go of Eren as she stared talking abet loud so everyone could hear.

Hange: Thank Eren I make sure to tell commander Erwin about we're idea.

As Eren started leaving Hange look at him telling him to keep cool. Eren walk back to the wall as he saw Reiner having trouble as he help him up.

Eren: Need a hand.

Reiner look up to see Eren as he grabs his arm and pulls himself up.

Reiner: Thanks.

Eren: No problem.

Eren leaves as he see Mikasa and Armin talking, Eren makes his way over.

Eren: Hey Armin.

Armin: Hay Eren.

Eren then turns to look at Mikasa

Eren: Hay my beautiful Mikasa.

Mikasa blush at this as she put her head in his chase.

Mikasa: Don't say that out loud.

Eren: Why not, I'm only saying what true. Isn't that right, Armin.

They turn to look at Armin.

Armin: Yay, I'm surprised you finally figured it out that she loved you after all this time.

Eren: Wait, You now! Why didn't you tell me!

Armin: it was so obvious, that we all thought you figure it out in no time.

Mikasa: Wait who we?

Connie: We all did.

Connie said as he came up behind Armin.

Connie: the hole 104th cadet crops all know that mikasa was in love with you. Now come on Hange said she needs you Armin.

Armin and Connie leaves to go help Hange, as they are standing there there here horse running. As they look down they see Hannes riding on horse back making his way towards them.

Mikasa: Hannes?

Hange: it's the Garrison's advance squad. They came to tell us where the hole is.

Hannes make it to the top of the wall.

Hannes: there's no hole anywhere!

Sasha: Huh.

Hannes: We spent all night looking for it... but at least between Trost and Krolva District, there's nothing wrong with the wall.

Hange: What'd you say?

Hannes: We bumped into soldiers from Krolva and retraced our steps. We haven't seen any titans the whole way here.

Eren knowing where the titans came from kept quiet to not have Reiner and Bertholdt figure out that he knows.

Armin: But... we know for sure there's titans on this side of the wall.

Eren playing along join in.

Eren: Did you actually look? Are you sure you're not drunk?

Hannes: I didn't drink! Wait, why are all of you here anyway?

Hannes look at the three as the wind picks up.

Hange: if there's no hole in the wall, so be it. For now, we're falling back to Trost District!

Hannes: Whatever you do, don't let your guard down. We're going back ahead of you.

Hannes jump off the wall as he use his gear.

Armin: there nothing wrong with the wall. What could this mean? There's been nothing like this in five years. Why is it all happening now?

Mikasa: this world is getting more and more out of hand.

Everyone start to leave as Eren stay as he which then leave.

Reiner: Eren. Have a minute? We need to talk.

Eren: what about?

Reiner: Five years ago, we demolished the wall and began our attack on humanity.

Hange: Oh no... What if there's a titan that drug a hole underneath the wall?

Moblit: the hole will be here to find in that case.

Reiner: I'm the Armored titan and he's the colossal titan.

Hange: Right now, we need to focus on getting Ymir back safely.

Reiner: even with our horses, we still have to worry about titans.

Eren: Huh?

Eren still trying to play along right what Hange said.

Eren: what are you talking about?

Bertholdt: Why are you telling him, Reiner?

Reiner: our primary goal was to ensure all of humanity was wiped out, but now there's no need for that. If you agree to come with us, we won't have to destroy any more of the walls. Understand.

Eren: Huh? No wait! I don't understand at all!

Reiner: I'm saying... why don't you just come with us? I know this is sudden, but we need to go now.

Eren: Right now? Where will you take me?

Reiner: I can't say that yet. But... well, it's something like our hometown. So? What will it be, Eren?

Eren: uh.

Reiner: it's not a bad deal, right? You can easily avert this crisis.

Eren: I wonder about that...

Little bet of smoke start to come off Eren, but I'd not seen by Reiner or Bertholdt.

Eren: I wonder about that...

Armin: Hay! We're leaving!

Eren (thoughts): What the hell? And here I thought I had enough to think about yesterday...

Eren: You're just tired, aren't you? Right, Bertholdt? You've been through so much, it's making you crazy.

Bertholdt: Y-Yeah. Reiner's just really tried.

Eren: besides, if you were really the armored titan that wants to destroy humanity... why would you be asking me this in the first place? I would have figured that out after I got my ghost rider powers. And what did you think would happen if I did have this power? That is nod and say "Sure, let go"?

Reiner look at him in shock as everyone else was walking away with Mikasa not that far from them.

Reiner: That's right. What the hell was I thinking? Have I really gone crazy?

Eren: Come on, let's go.

Eren (thoughts): thanks goodness that over, if I would have stayed there longer I may have lost control of my powers.

The winds pick up as it snaps a flag off of the tower as it falls to the ground. Everyone stops in there tracks as they look back at Reiner and Bertholdt. Mikasa gets her gear set up as she watches.

Reiner: I see... that's it. I've been here too long for my own good. It's been three long years... surrounded by nothing but idiots. We were just kids... we didn't know anything. If only I never knew that there were people like this... I... wouldmy have become... such a half-assed piece of shit!

Reiner starts to remove the cloth that his arm was in.

Reiner: it's too late now... I don't know what's right anymore. But the only choice for me now... is to face the consequences of my actions... and as a warrior...

Steam start to come off Reiner's arm

Reiner: ...fulfill my duty to the bitter end!

Reiner arm fully heals. Some start to come off Eren as he look at the two with anger in his eyes.

Bertholdt: Reiner! Are we doing it?! Now?! Right here?!

Reiner: Yeah. We settle this.. right here, right now!

Eren pulls out the shotgun as he aim it at Reiner and pulls the trigger. Mikasa then comes up behind him sword in hand as she slides a cut into Reiner neck. She then make here way to Bertholdt as she does the same thing. Both Reiner and Bertholdt fall onto the ground as Mikasa stands on top of Bertholdt.

Mikasa: Eren! Run!

Reiner then come up and pushes mikasa off of Bertholdt as she was about to stab him in the head. Mikasa falls off the wall as she uses here odm gear to hook on.

Reiner: Bertholdt!

Reiner help up Bertholdt as they look over at Eren to see him now in his rider form. As the other group run over to them.

Armin: Eren! Get out of there!

He didn't lesson as he pointed at the two in font of him.

Ghost Rider: Guilty.

The rider then powers up his chain and shotgun as he shot Reiner off the wall. He then try to get Bertholdt with this chain a to bright lighting bolts hits where Reiner and Bertholdt are at. The colossal titan upper body from as it rids grabbing on to the wall. The wind from both of there transformation would cause everything and everyone to go flying back as Ghost Rider was flown off the wall, as then the armored titan would grab the rider as it started to make it self down the wall. The wind from this cause Ymir to go flying into the air as the colossal titan reach out it hand and grabbed her.

Historia: Ymir!

Armin: Eren!

From all the wind and Reiner grabbing ghost rider, the rider you loses his gun and chain.

Ghost Rider: I'm going to kill you!

The rider then let out a loud inhuman roar as then another bolt of lightning would come down hitting the rider, as a white titan with a skull for a head would come out of it. Blue fire surrounded it head as the ghost titan would throw a flaming punch at the armor titan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 399 20
❝WE ARE IN THIS MESS BECAUSE I WENT ONLINE, NOW, I GOTTA GET OUT USING IT❞ [ started: 11 october 2019 ended: 12 jun...
2K 29 14
Male (occasionally female) Attack on Titan characters x reader! Although, it'll be a mix of Modern Au and AoT era :) Female! Reader
20K 1.3K 19
β†’ π€π”βœ¨ can you trust me? [π…π„πŒ!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑-πˆππ’π„π‘π“] β†’ written feb. 2022 to present
144K 5.2K 47
Connie x black reader "Ion wanna fall in love, Ion think it's for me." Accomplishments: #1 Conniexreader 10.11.21 #2 blackreader 9.14.21 #1 xblackr...