๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฒ | ๐—ธ.๏ฟฝ...

By jiexify

โ› ##. ๐—ต๐—ฒ/๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€+๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ! ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ; ๐Ÿฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ. ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป. โ‡ข ๐—ฝ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜†
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
eplgue
โ˜†
xmas

six

1.6K 96 36
By jiexify

Normally when taking elevators, it takes around half a minute to do so.

When enjoying moments, they tend to feel like they pass by quickly, while going through a moment that you have been dreading is the total opposite.

And that moment of dread for [Name] was himself being in the same elevator as Ryuhei, who kept pestering him to no end.

[Name] clicked his tongue, checking the watch on his wrist. Why was time passing so slowly? It felt like he was in the elevator for minutes.

He then took out his book and started to read again, trying to entertain himself a little.

"Hey, didn't you finish that book 5 times already? Pay attention to me!" Ryuhei pouted at [Name]'s behaviour.

"It's still interesting." [Name] muttered, not looking away from his book.

"Anyway, it's not like I'm trying to be rude or anything, but you should literally just give up. Go fuck off to Neko or some shit. It's pointless if you keep talking to me, you know."

[Name] didn't really mean what he said, he just simply didn't want Ryuhei to follow him everywhere he goes, but if he just said that, Ryuhei wouldn't be convinced.

Ryuhei understood that [Name] was interested in books, but didn't like it that he was reading almost all the time.

However, instead of giving up, his words only brought him motivation, but [Name] wasn't aware of that.

After this, Ryuhei wanted to spend all his free time together with him.

Ryuhei hummed a tune to himself, thinking of what to do later. He knew that [Name] didn't really want to do anything with him, but Ryuhei did believe that [Name] would eventually give in.

"..." [Name] grimaced, looking at the buttons of the elevator. Ryuhei looked at him in confusion before turning his head to look at the buttons as well.

It had turned out that none of them had pressed any buttons, therefore, the elevator hadn't moved at all since the minute that they both went in.

"Oops." Ryuhei scratched the back of his head despite not pressing the buttons on purpose.

Ryuhei rushed through his work, he didn't care whether his handwriting was messy, he just wanted to get it over with.

He smiled to himself, after seeing that he was done with everything. Now he had free time.

And who was he going to spend that free time on? [Name], of course.

At first, he didn't think that he had a chance for [Name] until he treated Ryuhei's injury. In fact, Ryuhei thought of it as romantic. However, [Name] thought that it was just being kind, or did he?

Ryuhei immediately opened the door without hesitation, looking around to find the male he was looking for.

Instead of seeing [Name] reading, he was looking at his phone.

"Whatcha looking at." Ryuhei bent down behind him, trying to take a look.

On the screen of [Name]'s phone, it was more posts of Daniel Park on social media.

Ryuhei couldn't read Korean, so he couldn't understand what the posts meant.

"Who's that? Is he Korean?"

"..You didn't hear of Daniel Park?" [Name] asked.

"Never heard of him." Ryuhei shrugged his shoulders.

"I heard that he somehow found out about the illegal business going on in the fourth affiliate. I have a feeling he's going to come for us."

"Well, who cares? I'm sure we'll be able to defeat him."

"I don't know. But I'm only guessing that he's going to come for us."

"Anyway, why's there so many social media posts of him? It's not like he's that handsome, I'm way more good-looking." Ryuhei commented.

"Whatever."

"By the way, I finished my work early, so spend time with me!" Ryuhei patted his chest with a grin.

"Is that a demand, or..?"

Whenever people meet [Name], just his presence alone could make people forget about their worries and stress, it felt like it was a blessing.

These two women working in the casino were no exception. The two were once working in the fourth affiliate and were supposed to be brought to the third affiliate, but were brought to the second affiliate instead, and they were lucky that they could speak Japanese.

At first the two were upset as they heard about Xiaolung and knew that he was good-looking, but their expressions were soon replaced by happiness after seeing one of the executives of the second affiliate, Tengu.

In Japanese folklore, Tengu are a type of mischievous supernatural being, sometimes considered the reincarnated spirit of one who was proud and arrogant in life.

Despite the meaning of this, anyone could find [Name] attractive without even having to see his face.

"Hey, hey, he's here, look!" The woman whispered to the other while tapping her shoulder to get her attention.

The two women were looking at [Name], who was walking together with Nomen, another executive, in the casino.

"Oh my god, I could literally look at him for six hours straight. I wanna see his face so bad." The other woman pouted.

"Why do you have so many followers? Are they your girlfriends? You're such a player, Tengu. But it kinda turns me on." Ryuhei commented while walking alongside [Name], looking at [Name]'s profile on social media.

"They're not my girlfriends, though. I have no idea why they follow me." [Name] replied, continuing to read his book.

Because [Name]'s eyes were on his book, he didn't notice one of the women from just now trying to spill a drink on his clothes and making it look like an accident.

By the time [Name] noticed the woman, it was too late. The wine was already spilled onto his chest.

"I'm sorry, sir! I wasn't watching where I was going!" The woman apologised, pulling out a handkerchief and trying to wipe it off his chest.

She then smirked at the other woman, who was frowning at her.

"Uh.. It's fine." [Name] sweatdropped at the woman, as clothes were made out of fabric, and wiping it off wouldn't do any good.

Ryuhei's eye twitched at the woman's actions. "Give me." Ryuhei took the handkerchief from the woman and did it.

"I think you'd have to change into another suit, Tengu." Ryuhei said to [Name].

"Well, I guess that's fine with me. I don't wanna walk around looking like that."

"Alright then, you go, I'll wait here!" Ryuhei smiled, lightly pushing [Name] out of the casino before turning back to the woman, clearly startled by the aura Ryuhei was giving out.

"Alright, I'm back." [Name] walked back to Ryuhei while sipping his apple juice from a straw.

The woman was still standing there, in front of Ryuhei. "Oh, and you. Please do pay attention to your surroundings next time." [Name] reminded the woman.

"Ah, y.. yes!"

"I don't think I've seen you before. Are you from the fourth affiliate?"

"T-That's right!" The woman stuttered, nervous.

[Name] raised an eyebrow at her, not knowing why she was so nervous. Was she afraid of getting fired or something?

"I see." [Name] nodded his head at her words before leaving together with Ryuhei.

"Hey, Tengu. How long did you sleep last night?" Ryuhei asked.

"Well, I don't keep count."

"You look tired today."

"Damn, for reals?"

nonem lmao 😼
@nomen_
posted at 1836:

fun fact: I like to chew on ice 😘

-view comments:

SINU!!!1!1!1!1
@shiba_inu: OMG ME TOO
↳ replying to @shiba_inu |
@nomen_: yuh we twins fr 😍

tengu
@ten_cents: sometimes I wonder why your teeth are still perfect
↳ replying to @ten_cents |
@nomen_: bc I'm strong 😼
↳ replying to @nomen_ |
@ten_cents: 💀💀

hyottoko
@hyottokoko: that's bad for your teeth bro 💀💀
↳ replying to @hyottokoko |
@darumaaaaa: fr

Eugene.
@eugene_: I'd recommend not to do so, Nomen.
↳ replying to @eugene_ |
@nomen_: no

tengu
@ten_cents
posted at 0045:

when u drink milk despite being lactose intolerant 😼

-view comments:

nonem lmao 😼
@nomen_: OMG GUYS IM FIRST I WIN 😹😹😹😹
↳ replying to @nomen_ |
@ten_cents: did u just scream

daruma
@darumaaaaa: is this why nomen started screaming 'tengu' repeatedly, and waking everyone else up with that loud scream of his
↳ replying to @darumaaaaa:
@nomen_: sory 😿😿

SINU!!!1!1!1!1
@shiba_inu: I get that you're drinking milk but why is it in a cup that says lemonade tho 🤔🤔

hyottoko
@hyottokoko: tengu's been in the toilet and it's really noisy inside

SINU!!!1!1!1!1
@shiba_inu: bro's (@ten_cents) baking is majestic 💀💀

-view comments:

nonem lmao 😼
@nomen_: real
↳ replying to @nomen_ |
@hyottokoko: real
↳ replying to @hyottokoko |
@darumaaaaa: real
↳ replying to @darumaaaaa |
@nekoo: real
↳ replying to @nekoo |
@samuelseo: real
↳ replying to @samuelseo |
@nomen_: who the hell are you go away
↳ replying to @nomen_ |
@samuelseo: 💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.3K 60
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ...
5.3K 148 28
๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐š† ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐š–! ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šก ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š” ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐Ÿท๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŠ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š’ ๐š”๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...
293K 8.2K 40
. ๐”˜“ ๐…„ื„ ื‚ ื… ใƒผ ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ–‡๏ธ ๊’ฑ ! โคท : ่ซธใ€ƒ๐—ต๐˜๐˜๐—ฝ๐˜€ . ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ . ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐Ÿ“Œ แŸธแŸธ ... ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—‚ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ...
15.3K 1K 15
โ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐€ ๐’๐๐„๐‹๐‹, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐˜๐๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐™๐„๐ƒ. ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐๐‹๐ˆ๐๐ƒ? โž โ–ถ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„...