Lost In A Mist Of Pain

By KhadijaDadu

This story is a work of fiction, it is inspired by many other stories and the life lessons we learn.... So ba... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Ch-1: Meet Me
Ch-2: Hardship
Ch-3: Punishment
Ch-4: Plan Execution
Ch-5: Shopping
Ch-6: Hidden Secret
Ch-7: Bond of Friendship
Ch-8: Night Fun
Ch-9: Is Love A Crime?
Ch-10: Meet The Brothers
Ch-11: Am I Daydreaming?
Ch-12: The Chamber Of Secrets
Ch-13: Event Loading....
Ch-14: It's showtime
Ch-15: Mission Successful
Ch-16: Bomb of Shocks
Ch-17: My Princess
Ch-18: Reunion or Heartbreak?
Ch-19: Facing Ourselves
Ch-20: New Beginning
Ch-21: Their care
Ch-23 : New School
Ch- 24 : Enduring it
CH- 25 : Trusting you

Ch-22: Outburst

70 5 2
By KhadijaDadu

Assalamualaikum W.W.

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

_______________

Evening

Dua was getting bored, she was sitting in the garden, lost in deep thought while subconsciously her hands were plucking the grass.

She heard a loud screeching noise, a car entered and farhad came outside, he arrogantly walked inside the house, alice came there with a glass of water.

Farhad - Call that girl.

Alice - Who?

Farhad [angrily] - How many girls live in this house?

Alice - Dua mam is sitting in the garden.

Farhan rushed to the garden and dua quickly stood up seeing him trying to guess if it is farhad or farhan.

Farhad [in a harsh tone] - What were you doing in the medical room, will you tell me?

Ok that's farhad but no.... how did he got to know... calm down dua, don't let yourself become weak infront of him, he won't hit you... calm down...

Dua - Wh... What are you saying about?

Farhad - Wow great firstly sneaking in rooms and now lieing too, LIAR... I saw the cctv footage, tell me what were you finding there? Tell me are you a spy? Who sent you to find the paperworks?

Dua - No it's not what you think.

Farhad moved closer to dua with a deadly look.

Farhad - Ok so you won't tell me then let me tell adi bhai, he will handle it nicely, it's not even a week here and already breaking the rules, you know better how much he hates lies.

Dua [afraid] - No please don't tell him.

Farhad - Then tell me the truth.

Dua - I... I needed some medicines?

Farhad - And why is that so?

Dua - Why do you even care, I wanted them so I took it.

Farhad - How. dare. you [shouting] SPEAK TO ME IN THAT TONE.

Dua got shakened.

Farhad - You are not allowed to back answer and [shouting at the top of his lungs] I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR ANYTHING RELATED TO YOU, I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE, YOU KNOW I TRY MY BEST TO NOT TO SHOUT AT YOU JUST BECAUSE OF ADEEL BHAI BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WHENEVER I LOOK AT YOU, I FEEL HATRED, EXTREME HATRED, I HATE YOU SO MUCH, I HATE EVERYTHING RELATED TO YOU, I JUST HATE YOUR EXISTANCE....

Dua was crying while her whole body was trembling.

Dua [abruptly wiping her tears] - Then you should hate our parents too for giving me birth, you should hate that truck driver for not killing me that day, you should hate chacha chachi for letting me live till this day, you should hate adeel bhai for bringing me here....

Farhad was shocked for a moment, he was speechless, his hold on dua's hand got tightened and unknowingly he was pressing the wound and dua felt extreme pain, suddenly blood came out from dua's hand where farhad was pressing, farhad saw it and got shocked, he immediately withdrawed his hand, he saw blood stained in his hand too.

Farhad [forgetting his anger] - What is this? Blood? What happened?

Dua ran to her room, locked the door, she didn't knew from where she got this courage to speak this much infront of him, she tried hard not to cry but failed.

_____________

At night

Everyone returned to home except farhad, after that incident, he went crazy, his mind couldn't forget her words, he wanted to just run away from all these things....

Adeel [to farhan] - Where is feedi? I told him that we will do dinner together.

Zaroon - Dua is also nowhere to be seen.

Amaan - Faahi do you know anything?

Farhan - No, I was busy in football match, I think you should ask dua about it as he was supposed to take her today.

Adeel - You call him and say him to come home right now.

Farhan - He isn't answering the call.

A dishelved dua came downstairs, to get some water, she was extremely tired and frustrated.

Amaan - Dua come here.

Dua mentally slapped herself for coming at this time, she wasn't ready to face them, she didn't wanted any interrogation.

Dua went there forcefully.

Amaan - You ok? Did you had fever?

Dua - No Alhamdulillah I am fine.

Adeel - Did farhad took you for shopping?

Dua remained silent.

Farhan [little louder] - Bhai asked you something, aswer please.

Dua [little rudely] - Why don't you ask him yourself?

Amaan - Manners dua, he is elder than you.

Dua - Is this rule only for me, farhad bhai can do or say anything but not me, why?

Farhan - Feedi was absolutely correct about her, see it's her ___ day only and she has started misbehaving, till yesterday she barely said a word.

Adeel [angrily] - Shut up both of you, farhan let me handle this and dua yesterday only I told you to speak politley and the rules are same for everyone, whoever disobeys it will have to face the consequences.

Dua felt afraid from adeel's anger, her eyes got a bit glassy but she didn't let her courage fall down.

That's when farhad entered slamming the main door and his face clearly showed that he was in a bad mood, he ignored everyone and started going towards his room.

Adeel - Farhad.... come here, right now.

Farhad unwillingly came there with gritted teeth.

Amaan - What has happened between you two?

Farhad - Oh! So again she complained like a baby [looking at dua] now what new lie did you tell them.

Adeel - Farhad, I am telling you this last time, what's your problem? Why can't you understand a single thing, this isn't a way you talk with your sister, from few days your behaviour is becoming worse, you need to cooperate.

Farhad - First thing: I didn't do anything, her hand was already injured. Second thing: I got angry because of her only, she lied to me and also hid things.

Amaan [to dua] - What did you hide? Is he saying the truth and which injury is he talking about?

Dua kept quiet.

Farhad - She won't say anything, let me say this, when we all left from the house, she went to medical room and took medicines and bandages and when I angrily held her hand, it started bleeding.

Amaan - Blood? Why? What happened dua? You're hurt?

Dua [slowly breaking down] - So what if I took some medicines, I am sorry, I will return it, why to create a scene of such a small issue.

Adeel - First answer me that why do you needed those medicines, bandage and injury?

Dua [not meeting his eyes] - I... I wasn't feeling well.

Adeel [little angry] - Don't lie to me dua.

Dua got startled, this was the first time adeel was talking with her angrily, her heart started beating loudly, she started sweating.

Amaan - Show me your hand.

Dua's eyes popped out, she immediately hid her hand backwards.

Dua [panicked] - It's... it's nothing....

Adeel [moving towards her] - Show me....

Dua lost her control, her breathing became abnormal, she could feel nazneen and mustufa near her, she ran from there while everyone kept shouting.

Everyone ran to her room but dua has locked it, they all kept banging the door shouting her name.

Adeel - Someone bring the spare key.

Zaroon ran and bought the keys 🔑

Without wasting a second, adeel opened the door, everyone went inside but the room was empty, amaan tried to eopen the bathroom door but it was locked.

Adeel [shouting angrily] - OPEN THE DOOR DUA, this is not a way of escaping the situation, you can't run away everytime.

He banged more forcefully.

Amaan - Bhai... bhai... wait listen to me... give her some time.... I think we all should go now.... I will try to talk with her...

Zaroon - Amaan bhai is right, we should let her remain alone for some time.

Adeel was very worried, he didn't wanted to leave, amaan kept his hand on adeel's shoulder as a reassurance, everyone left the room execpt amaan.

Other side of bathroom door.

Dua is sitting, curled up in a ball, her nails piercing her fist, she is crying while her whole body is shaking, her heart is again covered with unknown fear, she hated again becoming weak, she hated herself acting as a coward, running away from situations but what else she can do? She doesn't have the courage to tolerate all this, already her mind has many conflicts, she is still not accustomed with living with all the boys and the little confidence which she built up today is also broken.

Amaan also sat with his back touching the door.

Amaan - It's ok dua, everyone has left, now it's only you and me, please stop crying.... please open the door.

No response.

Amaan - I am really sorry for whatever happened with you till now, I am sorry that we are still not able to give your part of love which you deserve, you are still struggling with your life but we all are trying our best, we all love you dearly and can never think about hurting you and about farhad... [sighing] I don't know why he is doing this but he will also accept you, he also cares for you in his weird way, just give him some time..... are you listening to me?

Amaan - We want you to share your pain with us, we are not forcing you, you can talk with us whenever you wish but please let us know if you are hurt, we can't see you in this condition, just neglect all the negative thoughts from your head... we are here to help you only... please come out dua.

Dua [crying] - I want to stay alone for some time... please...

Amaan - Ok... I will do as you say, I will go out and lock the room's door too, you can come out and I promise that no one will enter without your permission.... please don't take stress, it will deteriorate your condition, you're already weak.

Amaan went out and closed the door, a worried adeel approached him.

Adeel - What happened? Did she said anything?

Amaan - Wait bhai... not yet but she will In-Sha-Allah.... she wants some space, right now no one will go inside.

Adeel - But we can't leave her like that, she is hiding something from us, she is hurt, we need to check her and treat her.

Amaan - I know bhai but if we will force her then she will never be able to trust us, today is the first time she has actually talked with us let it be her anger or frustration, and if we will force her then our relation will get more complex.

Zaroon - I can't see her like this....

Amaan - None of us can and bhai don't barge at farhad too, he is also a kid, he doesn't realise what he is doing, while saving our relation with dua we can't let farhad and farhan feel betrayed.

Adeel - Don't worry, now I know what I have to do....

_____________

No one ate dinner, everyone were worried about dua, adeel and amaan were patiently waiting outside dua's room, they were waiting for dua to open the door, while dua was in a conflict about what to do?

I didn't wanted my this secret to come out and that too in this way, what should I do ya Allah, please guide me, show me the straight path, help me to fight this situation, will it be right to tell them everything, what if they will hate me after knowing the truth, what if they will throw me out, they are my only family and I don't want to lose them but if I will not tell them then also they will find it out any how, ya Allah give me strength.

Dua wiped her tears, she stared at her face looking the mirror, she took deep breaths, she fixed her hijab, her heart was beating very loudly, she was able to hear her heartbeats in her brain, her body has warmed up, she slowly turned the door knob.

Adeel and amaan inmediately got up, they gazed at the moving door knob with hopeful eyes.

Dua came out slowly while her eyes were rooted on the floor.

Amaan [cheerfully] - How are you feeling now?

Adeel [bending to her level] - Are you all right?

Dua nodded a little bit.

Amaan - You must be hungry, c'mon let us eat something.

They took dua to dining hall, everyone gathered there, dua was feeling very restless, everyone's gaze were fixed at her, the dinner was served and everyone ate in silence, no one uttered a single word.

After the dinner was finished, dua went in the kitchen to keep her plate, she took deep breathes and gathered courage, she found amaan coming in the kitchen to keep his plate, her heartbeats increased rapidly.

Dua [slowly] - I... want to... talk about... umm....

Amaan [happily] - Yes baccha, don't be feared, you can share your inner turmoil with us.

Dua - Here??

Amaan - Oh sorry... let's go to other room.

They were about to leave the kitchen but suddenly a panicked adeel came there.

Adeel - Amaan come fast.... emergency... Mr. Jones is murd.... [his eyes fell at dua] come fast.

Adeel literally dragged amaan with him.

Amaan [while going] - We'll be back soon dua.

Dua - But I wanted to....

_________________________________________

Keep saying Alhamdulillah....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
68.8K 3.2K 74
❤️