Beauty & Beast

By 11astha

Hello Everyone, This is my first full time story which I have decided to devote my time to. Hopefully you all... More

Dear Diary
The devil enters
Stranger Danger
The day after
College & Politics
What happened that day
LOOSE ENDS
TRAPPED
SEARCHLIGHT
WITNESS
COURAGE
ACCUSED
HOPE
WARNING
WILL
DISAPPEAR
MORALITY
CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
CONFESSIONS
STORM ON HORIZON
LIFE IMPRISONMENT
Sacrificial Lamb
SILVER LINING
TIT FOR TAT
IMAGINATION
Task

JEALOUSY

4K 200 35
By 11astha

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

sunā hai log use aañkh bhar ke dekhte haiñ,
so us ke shahr meñ kuchh din Thahar ke dekhte haiñ !

kahāniyāñ hī sahī sab bhulave hī sahī,
agar vo ḳhvāb hai to tābīr kar ke dekhte haiñ.....

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

As soon as the sensation of joint hit his brain, victory seemed very very close to Abhay. This day kept getting better and better. He had finally managed to break the backbone of his family's mining business. He has finally managed to buy the huge chunk of its shares on meager prices which is enough to ensure his seat on board of his family trust.

Today he also made sure he will finally be free from the case which held him trapped in this small town. He wanted to have the world and this town was too small for much to conquer.

'How's the substance bhaiya? I arranged it all the way from mountains.' Lalit boasted while rolling the cannabis joint.

'Perfect' Abhay had to appreciate the effort. It was hitting different today. Or maybe after many days he was happy. Whatever was the reason Abhay was enjoying the high.

'Today is totally your your lucky day, boss. We need a grand party.'

'ofcourse, call your boys too. You did a fine job afterall'

Lalit started grinning at his boss's approval 'What are you happy about most? Your confirmed board seat or the fact that the case no longer hangs on our back?'

Abhay kept his head on headrest of his lawn chair and stared at the star filled sky and gave it a thought.

What am I most happy about? 

The taste of her lips.. a voice came from back of his mind.

He didn't reply but a stupid smile crossed his face.
'what's the time now?' he asked instead.

'it's midnight already' Lalit stared at the watch hard  'midnight and something, I can't really tell. Fuck, I am getting high' and started laughing.

Abhay was looking at sky and stars seemed closer, closer enough to touch. He too started laughing. They laughed at this absurd reason till their stomach hurt. It was long since he laughed.

Silence dropped after few minutes in the ground. Lalit had rested his head between his knees. Abhay was still staring at stars lost in thought about how can merely touching someone be so intoxicating.

It was his first kiss. Although he had company of women before but It was always a transaction for him. He was too stubborn to kiss or show any kind of desire to another human being.

Although he kissed her in the heat of revenge, it's feel has stuck with him. He couldn't help but go back to that moment again and again. He drew the smoke from joint once more and his brain elevated even higher.

Suddenly a madness filled thought crossed his mind. What if this was not her first kiss...

Blood descended in his eyes.

What if Arjun already kissed her? What if he already touched her..

His blood started to boil at this thought. Just seconds before he was happy but now a demon was raising its head inside him like a serpent giving him poisonous ideas.

I am not virgin myself so why does her past matter? A feeble sane voice in his head tried to argue with demon.

What if she had kissed Arjun back.. the demon hissed.

In a flash Abhay jolted from the chair, threw his joint away and went to his bike.
His body was shaking in anger. He sat on bike and with one kick his Royal Enfield engine roared to life.

Lalit looked up towards the noise, 'Where are you going boss? don't drive at this moment. You are high' He harkened from behind but Abhay had already disappeared in dark.

~~~~~~~~

Priya was sitting on cold floor since long resting her back on bedside. She kept watching the grandfather clock on wall. The clock made sound when it's hand stricked one o'clock. Although the clock was so old that with time the grandeur of its sound has diminished and now it made only a feeble sound.

Everything around her was silent, all the neighborhood sleeping peacefully, only she was awake. In this small town people wake up with sun and everything closes down early. Crickets were chirping in shrubs of valley.

Multiple scenarios she thought about but each path feeled closed. What if Arjun never came looking for me. Will I have to go with that goon wherever he takes me?

Where is he planning to take me anyway?

She has always seen him surrounded with his followers who were as bad as him.
She couldn't imagine person like him having any family.

What if he is planning to take me away so that he can kill me somewhere far easily, so that no one will ever know?

The thought made her shudder. She pulled herself into her body fighting the cold but refused to do anything to keep herself warm. Just as her eyelids started to feel heavy and she dozed off, a knock appeared on her room door.

Priya tried to listen closely if she heard it by mistake. But Seconds later the heavier knock registered.

Who would knock at this hour? Must be Mom. She thought.

She got up hesitated. 'Who's there?' she asked feebly and went till door. But the knocks turned into heavy thumps in reply. Her heart started beating fast.

She must be angry for me skipping the meal again. She must have come for another session of scolding. Priya thought and with shaking hand she clicked the door knob open.

And at that moment an outside force came and door flung open. The scene outside made her heart jump upto her mouth. She instantly recognised tall athletic build infront of her.

'wh.. what..' she subconsciously held the door and tried to close it but Abhay kept his one hand on it from outside which made the door immovable. Seeing her failed attempt she started taking steps back further inside.

Her heart was thumping inside her ribcage. 'You..Wh.. what are you doing here?'

Abhay looked at her bottom to top, she was barefooted dressed in pink salwar suit. The colour complemented her flushed cheeks. He felt his anger getting down. She was looking so vulnerable that moment, the demon inside his head started to suggest him with all sort of nasty ideas.

Priya watched in horror as he stepped inside her room, she felt uncomfortable by his gaze and soon realised her mistake. She quickly bent towards her bedside and picked her dupatta. She draped it around herself instantly and asked again more firmly this time, 'What are you doing here?'

Abhay got annoyed at her attempt to hide herself from him. He started proceeding towards her. 'I have come to ask something'

'At this hour?'

'I am your fiance, I can come anytime I want' he tried to minimise the distance between them but she backed away further creating more space.

'Ho..how did you even came here? Who let you in?'

'I came just like I had come earlier, scaling through the roof' he smirked.

'So like a thief?' she snapped.

Abhay was half amused and half angry at her remark, 'You keep disrespecting me, and I keep sparing you only because I happen to like your face.'

He stepped even closer into the light of dimly lit oil lamp on her nightstand. She looked into his eyes which were not usual but red like blood has descended in his eyes. Is he drunk? She thought.

'Get out of my room' she snapped at him.

'answer my question first'

'What question?'

'When I kissed you today, was it your first kiss?'

Is he mad? She thought 'Get out'

'Answer me first'

'What is to you?'

A ping of jealousy rose.
Why isn't she answering, is it a No?  He started getting angry again.

'You have kissed someone before, haven't you?' Abhay came closer to her.

'Have you go..gone mad?' Priya stepped back but found Wall against her back.

'It's Arjun, right?' he hissed.

'Get out of my room right now, or..or..' she warned.

'Or what?' he challenged

'I will scream' she huffed 'I will call everyone and show them how you came inside my room'

'But you on your own opened the door for me' he smirked.

'I didn't open for you, I thought it was my mom'

'And whose story do you think your parents specially your mother is going to believe?'

'You are a vile man' Priya uttered disgusted.

By this time he was so close to her that he could smell her fragrance, 'Good girls don't open their door on midnight knocking' he whispered.

He extended his hand held her by her elbow and brought her closer to him. His looked her closely. Her long eyelashes, her flushed cheeks, her cute nose. He started to loose grip on his senses.

She was wearing a nose ring which was pointing towards her lips. His eyes lingerd on her soft lips and he noticed bruise on her lips. Bruise which was result of her taking her step outside.

This bruise was definitely not there in afternoon. He thought.

'Leave me' Priya struggled to free herself.

'Answer me first' he brought her closer, 'Has someone touched you before me?'
he started leaning towards her lips and whispered under his breath ' Tell me you haven't opened your door for anyone before me.'

What does he think of me?
Priya pulled herself from his hold disgusted and placed a slap on his face.

'Animal..' she managed to say while her body shook with anger.

The nerves on her. Abhay thought holding his left side of face. She crossed the limit again..

He again held her upper arm with force, threw her against the wall and crashed his mouth onto her lips.

His musky scent filled her nostrils as he slowly took her lower lips between his lips and started sucking it passionately.

Abhay's anger started melting slowly at her touch.He felt her lean body whimpering beneath him, but he was lost in her honey like taste. Her fragrance, her tender lips and her sweet taste made exotic combination for him.
But soon he could taste something else, something metallic, something blood like. He tried to ignore it for a while until he was certain.

He broke away to look what it was, then he realised his mistake, her bruise had opened and blood has started oozing out.
He took few steps back.A wave of guilt passed over him.
But a darker voice inside encouraged him.
She deserves it.

He turned back without looking at her and left her behind devasted in tears and blood.

~~~~~~~~

Whole night Arjun spent tossing and turning in his bed. He couldn't believe in Abhay's claims. He never had Priya's contact so reaching her was not easy. She was one of rare people in this day and age without cellphone. So First thing he naturally did in morning was to call Kinjal.

But he was surprised to know that she was as shocked and horrified as he was on hearing this news. 'It can't be' she kept yelling from other side of phone.

This was waste of effort. He thought keeping the phone down as Kinjal couldn't provide any useful information.

Only one solution left. He picked his towel to freshen up and changed into his uniform.

Soon enough his car was running along bends of hilly terrain. Few minutes later he reached at her address and hesitating knocked on door.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Author's Note

First of all I would like to reiterate my thanks to all the readers who regularly upvote this story. You guys are awesome.
Secondly l would like to request again to leave your thoughts behind.

Finally on another note leaving down a poem I recently came across:

Do not love half lovers
Do not entertain half friends

Do not indulge in works of the half talented
Do not live half a life
and do not die a half death

Half a life is a life you didn't live,
A word you have not said
A smile you postponed
A love you have not had
A friendship you did not know...💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 33.7K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
115K 4.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
858K 37.6K 58
"Tripti, you know what that means?", he asks in a deep voice, the type of voice which makes your legs go jelly. Not from anticipation but from fear...
757K 8.1K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...