Ruin

Von karema20

As a little girl growing up in the small rural community of Shadow Grove, I used to always hear my mother say... Mehr

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101

66

9K 737 3.8K
Von karema20

Friday: 6:30 P. M.
----------------------------

Finding it unbearably difficult to ignore the ache between my legs, I pause the video I'm watching on my phone and reach for the box underneath my bed.

I stare at the pink toy in my hand for a few seconds--a gift from Sanai given to me the moment she heard about my breakup with Lucas --before reaching for the wet wipes on the dresser and wiping its surface clean.

Sitting back in my original position on the bed, I draw the blackout curtains to set the mood and hit resume on the porno I'd been watching.

I'm so horny I can hardly think straight.

My hand slowly moves across my aching clit, through the thin shorts I'm wearing, sending an intense sensation to my core. Closing my eyes, I slowly rotate my hips, imagining my hand being Lucas's.

"Fuck!" I moan just as the girl in the video does too.

Oh how I wished I were in her place right now.

My eyes open, and I look at the pink Rabbit again.

This will have to do.

Too bad.

With a click, the device comes to life with a low hum.

I remove my shorts. Then attempt to take my panties with it, when I'm interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

Seriously?

Ever heard of bad timing?

A frustrated sigh leaves my lips as I place the pink device on the bed and stand.

Not bothering to put my shorts back on, I instead wrap a towel around my body and head towards the door.

The doorbell goes off again, and I hiss my teeth beneath my breath.

"Hold on!" I say.

Geesh!

When I open the door, the sight before me makes my mouth drop.

"Lucas?"

He looks at me then shakes his head and chuckles.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, still unable to conceal the shock.

He quirks a brow. "Heard you were sick. But you look fine to me."

Jesus.

"Who told you that?"

"Your friend."

Which friend that?

"Deidre."

I blush, realizing I've spoken aloud. I need to control that.

My mind registers what he'd just said.

Deidre?

That little--

"Here," he says, cutting my thought short.

At his words, I look down at his outstretched hand and realize he's holding a bag of what looks like groceries.

I reach out and take it from his hand.

When my skin brushes against his, it sends a shock wave from the pit of my core into my belly.

Seeing him standing here in his bearded, sexy-body-dressed-in-all-black, brooding glory, makes me realize how much I've missed him.

A feeling I can't quite describe washes over me.

Ignoring the feeling, I step aside, holding the door steady.

"Do you wanna come in?" I ask. Then quickly add. "If you're not in any hurry, I mean."

Lucas chuckles, but steps inside without the least bit of hesitation.

My heart skips a beat.

I almost thought he was about to turn me down.

I close the door behind me and turn around in time to see him looking around, taking in the place.

It's not much, but it's decent.

I still have some decorating to do though.

But, I've been distracted these past few days.

And reasonably so.

"Nice place," Lucas finally says after a few seconds, taking a seat on the single couch by the window.

I blush. "Thanks."

Not knowing what to do with myself, I walk over to the open-concept kitchen and put the grocery bag on the counter before I start unpacking.

'Wow, this is a lot of stuff,' I think, when I notice the amount of things I've already taken out and the amount that's left.

My hands are shaking slightly as I continue to unpack the groceries that mostly consist of fruits and vegetables, some canned items, foodstuff, and a medium-sized bottle of Catherine's Peak water.

Why the hell am I so nervous?

I don't have a clue.

But, I'm not here for it.

Trying to prevent my mind from straying from the task at hand, I start humming a little tune to distract my thoughts.

OK, so: Melon, Bananas, Apples, Pineapples...

I smile when I see the bag of oranges.

It was just the other day I was telling Mummy that I longed to eat the actual fruit.

Plus, the vitamin C is good for this Goddamn flu that doesn't seem to want to go the fuck away.

My eyes find Lucas whose head is buried in his phone.

"Thanks for these," I tell him, holding up the bag.

At my voice, Lucas looks up from his phone and nods. "That good man."

Of course it is.

It always is with him.

I sigh, but fold my lips to conceal the smile playing on them.

Within the next two minutes, I'm done with organizing the groceries, so I wash my hands in the sink. As I'm drying my hands, my attention is drawn to Lucas again.

I study him.

He's dressed in a black fitted jeans that's ripped at the knees, a plain black V-Neck Tee, which is made to pop by simple silver jewellery. His hair is combed in neat cornrows to the back that help to shape his head. The sides are nicely faded and his beard looks a bit more groomed.

He looks different.

Good different.

Sexy different.

I clear my throat and avert my eyes.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I ask, opening the cupboard and looking at the liquor I have in there. "I have Sorrel beer, sparkling wine, Guinness and a few Magnums. Oh...and this thing that I don't even know what it is. I got it as a housewarming gift from Dee."

I turn it around to read the label. Pinot Noir.

OK.

Lucas chuckles. "Magnum is fine."

Nodding, I pull one from the row. I don't know why I bought so many and I don't even drink it.

Maybe because you were secretly hoping he'd stop by...?

No.

That's not it.

Maybe...

No.

Definetly not.

Biting down on my lip, I turn and pull the opener from among the utentils in the tray.

I stare at it. It's one of those boujie ones I got off Amazon, and I quickly realize I don't have a fucking clue how it works.

Still fiddling with the opener, after what feels like forever, I struggle to open the cap.

No, Manda, then this look bad eeh?

I sigh, but before I can raise an alarm, I feel Lucas's presence behind me.

His body is so close, he's practically pinning me to the counter.

I stand still as he stretches his arms around me and gently pulls the bottle from my grip. His scent is intoxicating, and the fact that I can hear him breathe and feel his breath fanning my neck, makes me suddenly conscious of how close our bodies really are.

With a simple twist of the wrist, the cap releases with a soft hiss.

So a me it want embarrass?

I turn to face Lucas as he pulls away and brings the Magnum bottle to his pink lips, taking a huge swig of the bitter liquor.

I stare at his Adam's apple as it moves up and down each time he swallows.

I press my legs together.

Now, I really regret not using the Rabbit earlier.

Damn.

"Yuh good?"

The sound of Lucas's voice brings my eyes back to his face.

But, his lips distract me again.

They're wet with the drink he's having, but he slowly runs his pink tongue over them, removing every droplet with one clean sweep, as he stares at me expectantly.

Oh...my...gosh.

I squeeze my legs a bit tighter together.

Gosh.

This feels like torture.

"I miss you."

Lawd God.

A slip it slip.

Lucas takes another swig from the bottle in his hand, that's almost half-empty, but doesn't say anything.

I follow the movement of his lips as they encase the mouth of the bottle in such a way that makes my clit jump.

I soak.

Oh how I'd want to be that bottle right now.

Real bad.

Sure, it's out of pocket, I know, but it's the cold, hard truth.

And somehow I feel like being nothing but honest today.

I sigh.

It's as if all of the horniness from before has resurfaced.

Ten times over.

When he reaches behind me to put the liquor bottle on the counter, the feel of his skin brushing against mine makes me gasp.

That's it.

I can no longer resist it.

Tipping up on my toes, I lean in to kiss him, but he shifts his face.

My heart sinks.

But, I push the feeling behind me.

I pull away from him, biting the corner of my bottom lip and holding his gaze.

I know that the look on my face says it all.

Please don't embarrass me...

Against my better judgement, I reach for his belt buckle, but he stops me in my tracks, using his hands to shield mine.

"Please?" I beg, staring up at his brooding face. "Just this once."

I need to remember what it feels like.

It hurts so much knowing what was once mine...will no longer be, but just might be someone else's.

The thought makes me queasy.

I could cry.

But, I won't.

Not this time.

I've done enough crying over these past two weeks to last me a lifetime.

Releasing the grip he has on my hands, Lucas sighs, but he doesn't step away. Nor, does he say anything.

He just stares at me with a look so intense it makes my stomach flip.

Once again, I reach for his buckle, and, of course, he stops me. Again.

"Stop," he commands. His tone is so low and gruff it makes my heart skip a beat.

"Why?" I ask, pouting now.

Why must I stop, Lucas?

Aside from the fact that I'm being embarrassingly desperate right now.

A defeated sigh leaves his lips. "Amanda, trust mi, if mi fuck yuh now, yawh go hate mi."

I don't think that's remotely possible.

I love him too fucking much to hate him. And, that's the problem.

"I'll take it. Maybe that will help me stop loving you this much," I tell him the truth.

"Please," I add as an afterthought.

Lucas simply stares at me with a blank expression painted on his perfectly chiselled face.

On an extremely daring impulse, I step closer to him and kiss him on his lips.

Admittedly, I'm a bit surprised when he doesn't turn away this time.

Instead, he opens his mouth and kisses me back.

One hundred times more passionately than I'd expected.

The towel falls from my body as he brings his hands down to cup my ass.

The act causes me to lean into him, his resolve suddenly gone with the wind that passes between us as he picks me up and walks me over to the couch.

Not even ten minutes later, Lucas has me face down, ass up, on the couch; with my blouse rolled up and my thong shifted to the side while he's buried deep inside me.

On bended knee, with one leg propped up on the armrest, he pummells me from behind, hard.

I scream into the accent cushion each time he hits a spot, but that only seems to fuel his drive to fuck me even harder.

"Look how yuh did a gwaan like yuh nuh love when mi cocky inna yuh," he mocks, thrusting deeper and deeper each time. "Eeh? Cocky turn yuh inna a fool 'til yuh all a beg fi it."

I'm too embarrassed to admit that it's simply the truth.

Still, I try to think of something equally as snarky to say...but I can't.

My mind feels just as mushy as my insides do.

I close my eyes tightly, trying to make myself concentrate. But, I can't.

He's too deep inside of me for me to focus on anything else but him.

"You're so deep in me...it's driving me insane," I tell him.

It's the honest truth.

"Shut up and take fuck!" he chides. "Nuh that yuh did want?"

At his words, I cream on his cock.

Taking hold of both my arms, he brings them behind me; gripping on to them like bicycle handles as he continues to drive it home.

I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Lucas, please...!"

Tek time with mi, nuh!

"A who fa own this?" he says, cutting me off.

I moan.

That's clearly not the answer he's looking for, since he hisses a low, "Amanda, answer me the fuck now! A who fa own this?"

"Yours," I say in a moan-like whisper. "Always."

He grunts, bucking his hips. "So why yuh have a next man a sample mi things?"

Oh...God!

I scream, as he pulls out then slams into me. Hard.

My nails sink deeper into the cushion. "I didn't."

"Wah mi did tell yuh 'bout if yuh give it weh?" he asks again, totally ignoring me.

Jesus wept.

Shaking my head, I say, "I...don't...know."

At least, I don't remember.

I feel as he slows down and moves his leg to adjust to the position a bit better.

When he's comfortable, he starts moving again. "Say it ago mad mi... yuh 'member now?"

Oh, yes...that!

I do.

I really do.

"Yes."

Gosh!

"So why the fuck yuh dweet?" He doesn't give me time to respond before I feel a sharp sting on my ass. "Yuh want mad mi?"

He grips my neck and squeezes down a little, sending goosebumps dancing all over my skin.

"Lucas!" I cry out.

He slams into me again. "Mi did trouble yuh, my girl? No! So why the fuck yah torment mi?"

------------------------
LUCAS P. O. V
-------------------------

I pull out; slapping the pussy a few times wid mi hood, before sinking deep inside her again.

Mi just a imagine she a skin out so fi DJ and it drives me over the fucking edge.

Pulling her head far enough backwards so I can see her face, I start fucking her harder, squeezing a bit more on her jugular with each thrust.

Soon enough, it's like I've lost all control of myself and my senses, and all I can see is a fog moving across my down-casted eyes.

I've lost all sense of time too.

It is only when I hear Amanda gasp that I regain consciousness. Luckily, it's in time to see her face pale and her eyes roll over.

Frightened the fuck out, I release her neck from my palms and ease out of her saying, "Shit!"

She moans and drops to her knees. Her face setting in an awkward position between the cushion and the armrest.

I freak out slightly.

Bloodclaat, yute. Look how yuh almost commit murder.

But, before I can react further, I feel as Amanda slides all the way back onto my cock. Her pussy is super wet, making me slip in with ease.

"Fuck!" I moan, gripping her waist to steady her.

Slowly, I start to move my hips back and forth, savouring the moment and the sensation which travels through me each time her walls grip me.

Mmm...

This is why I didn't want to fuck her. It's too addicting.

Manda wid the bloodclaat ever-blessed pumpum.

My cocky pops out and I groan, using the base of my thumb to sink the head back inside her plump pussy.

Amanda moans and it sends chills running throughout my body.

Every single time that she does it.

It has been so long since I heard her moan like this, and tonight is proving just how much I missed it.

I hiss, bucking my hips and sinking deeper.

Bomboclaat, Amanda...

Yuh just know how fi fuck 'round man medz.

I pull out of her completely and slam back in, sinking my cocky until I'm balls deep.

Her walls grip my cock head and she screams as I wince.

She's wet...so fucking wet.

And tight.

It's squeezing me.

If I'm not careful, I'll buss off soon.

"Shit," I hiss as I rotate my hips.

I feel as she pushes her hand between her parted legs and cup my balls. I moan, pulling back, trying to free myself from her grasp, but she holds me still. "Amanda, the fuck yawh do?"

She doesn't answer, but starts massaging my balls.

It has me weak, waking every single one of the nerve endings all over my body.

Aye tha bloodclaat gyal yah issa fucking demon eno, yute!

A demon spawn with a demonic pussy.

"A really this yuh go give a next man, Amanda?" I mumble the words that have been on my mind.

How DJ, or any other man for that matter, fi get the chance fi sample this?

Sample my things.

No to bloodclaat!

I feel like I'm going crazy.

I can't take this anymore.

Bomboclaat man!

This thing a fuck wid mi brain.

Big woman t'ing.

All the feelings from before resurface, making me fuck her faster and harder, peppering her skin with slaps with each hard stab.

The more she screams is the harder the jab.

I feel like exploding deep inside her just for spite.

Yes.

"Lucas, I'm cumming!" Amanda declares, gripping onto the armrest.

"Do anything yuh want do!" I hiss. "But know say mi nuh done wid tha pussy yah yet."

"Oh God!" she screams, biting down on the cushion as her body tenses and she comes undone around my stiff hood as I continue to fuck her through her orgasm.

I don't slow down either, instead I fuck her as hard as possible, milking every drop of cum out of her.

I can feel my own tension building from the back of my heels and travelling through the back of my leg into my ass.

My strokes become more and more uneven but I continue to thrust, gripping her waist tighter as I prepare to shoot a load.

"Amanda!" I groan, leaning over her and gripping her throat as my strokes get faster and more uneven.

I'm coming!

Fuck!

------------------------------
AMANDA'S P. O. V
------------------------------

He pulls out, shortly after, and I sigh, feeling the warm fluid land on my ass.

He releases the grip he has on my waist, and I fall on my face.

Breathless.

Panting.

After a few seconds, he's ready again, flipping me over, so I'm laying on my back, and settling between my parted legs.

Using his arms as barriers, he pins my legs back.

My eyes flutter close as he slowly slides into me.

Yes!

God damn!

"Look at me," he says, his tone gruff.

But, I close my eyes tighter.

"Amanda, look at me," he repeats.

He sinks deeper and grinds into my wetness.

I stifle the moan that threatens to escape and turn my head to the side, but Lucas takes that as an invitation suck on my neck as he pulls out and slams into me, again.

My eyes fly open and meet his gaze.

"Tell me you love me," he whispers.

Goosebumps immediately cover my skin, and I feel a sharp pull in my belly bottom.

No, Manda.

Don't do it.

It's a trap.

"Tell me you love me, Amanda," he repeats when I don't say anything.

Although his words catch me off-guard, I obey his command.

"I love you," I moan lowly.

I do.

Still do...and always will.

Despite everything.

Lucas shakes his head, resting his forehead on mine as he says, "Louder. Tell mi you love me like you mean it."

Oh, sweet Lord.

"I love you so much, baby..." I moan a bit more loudly now, my back arching, and my toes curling.

"Good girl."

Bucking his hips, he hits a spot that neither fucking Mr. Rabbit nor his offsprings could reach.

My eyes rolls back. "Yes, right there!" I moan, gripping tightly onto the back of the couch for support. "That's what I miss, right there..."

He hits the same spot again.

And again.

And again.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I moan louder. "Take it, Lucas. Take this pussy. It's yours."

Yes, a so cocky fi make gyal sing.

Jeezam.

Lucas chuckles, but rotates his hips, hitting the same spot again. "Ano my own man, because yuh give it weh. Don't it?"

Oh...God.

Oh, God...

Oh, God!

"Hmm..." is all I manage to say.

Before a slap connects with my left ass cheek.

Lucas grunts. "Talk back to mi no man. Gwaan nuh. Fucking talk back to me. Like how yuh love run off yuh mouth, see the chance yah...tek it."

I can feel the tears pricking my eyes, but inhale a deep breath to calm my nerves. "It won't happen again, I swear!"

On my life...!

It's as if my words have summoned the sleeping beast, because he starts drilling into me now.

Going harder and harder with each thrust.

Sinking deeper and feeling sweeter as he does so.

Unable to bear it, I rest my hand on his belly, trying to ease him off a bit, to lessen some of the pressure, while whimpering like a wounded puppy.

"Move yuh hand," he hisses, landing another hard slap on my ass. "Mi seh fi move yuh bloodclaat hand!"

"Jesus!" I scream, but cream all over his dick.

My legs are weak, but he holds them in place, propping them up in the air with his arms.

I go to say something else, but, before I can, he covers my mouth with his, kissing me with a burst of passion to weaken any knees.

Pulling away and gripping the back of my neck, with one hand, Lucas slows his strokes so it feels like he's back to grinding in me.

He tilts my chin up and recaptures my lips in his, with his free hand sliding down between us to massage my left breast that's peeking out from under my rolled-up blouse.

I kiss him back, locking his gaze and keeping eye contact.

It feels so intimate between us. Like a mixture of punishment and lovemaking that drives me over the edge.

God, I missed this.

I really did.

Too bad I fumbled on a good thing.

I start to cry.

"Shhh! Why are you crying?" Lucas asks, continuing to fuck me slowly.

His pace is timed now, calculated, precise.

I moan, but it comes out as a sob.

I shake my head, my face heating up.

"Shhh!" he coaxes. "Talk to me. What's the matter?"

This is.

When you do things like this.

We both know you're mad at me, but you're still fucking me this way.

It's confusing.

"What's confusing?" he asks, pulling me further unto his raging erection.

"When you fuck me this way."

His brows furrow. "Wasn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes." I start to cry harder, squeezing my legs together and locking him in.

"So what's the problem?"

I don't know, Lucas.

I just don't know.

"You're going to leave me at the end of the night, and all I'll be left with is just memories."

"Shhhh!" he instructs again. "Don't dwell on that. Let's just enjoy the moment while we're in it. Zeen?"

I nod, although the ache in my chest feels worse.

I close my eyes and relax, trying to focus on the deep, tormenting strokes he's offering me instead.

I don't want to ruin this.

Whatever this is.

I knew he wasn't mine when I asked him to fuck me earlier, so I should be able to accept it by now.

But I can't.

I honestly can't.

But I hold my tongue, moaning in his ear, instead, as he brings his lips to graze the bare skin of my neck again.

. . .

I'm sitting on the couch scrolling through IG when Lucas exists the bathroom.

He'd been in there for a while...

I smile when his eyes meet mine, but the smile slowly fades when he doesn't return it.

O...K then.

That's weird.

I sit up, putting my phone aside.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, watching him dry the water from his beard. "I cooked curried chicken and plain rice."

I'm trying desperately to lighten the atmosphere that has since gotten tense.

Without a word, Lucas walks over to the couch and grabs his phone. He stares at the screen for a while then looks back at me. "Sorry, someone's waiting for me."

My heart skips a beat.

Who?

I nod, besides myself. "Oh. OK."

"Yeah," he mumbles as he drapes the towel over his head and starts getting dressed.

His pants are first to go on. Then his tee, before he sits and starts putting on his shoes.

I watch him, with a heavy heart, thinking about what he's just said.

Someone's waiting for him...

Of course.

Although disappointing beyond comprehensible measure, I'm not surprised.

To think it has only been a few days since we broke up, though.

I try not to get upset, but thinking that he could come here with groceries, like he's playing house, and fuck me like that only to go home to another bitch hurts my feelings.

I sigh.

"Have you seen my--" he starts, then walks over to the coffee table and pick up his watch and chain. "Never mind, here they are."

My lips tremble as he continues to get ready, totally oblivious to the pain I'm feeling inside.

Don't cry Amanda.

Don't waste your tears.

My eyes follow him as he moves back and forth, not once looking at me.

Not even once.

Unable to bear it any longer, I get up and walk to the bedroom, secretly hoping he'd follow me.

But, the first stream of tears roll down my cheek when I hear the living room door close.

***

Saturday: 12 P. M.
-------------------------------

With a large bag filled with ground provision sitting on my passenger seat, I pull into Lucas's yard.

An unplanned trip into the hills of Cherry Gardens; courtesy of Mummy who woke me up bright and early this morning informing me that she had sent up some things for him on the first taxi coming to Halfway Tree.

Still oblivious to the fact that we're no longer an item, I had to roll out of bed fast and reach Constant Springs in time to meet the taxi half way.

Luckily, I hadn't taken the last of the cold medicine last night, like I'd planned, which I know would've knocked me out cold.

Now, here I am.

My eyes are burning from lack of sleep, and I'm hungry as hell, since I didn't get a chance to prepare breakfast, but that doesn't stop me.

Dreddy opens the gate with narrowed eyes, but a smile quickly graces his lips when he notices me. "A who this? A long time mi nuh see yuh."

I smile back. "Morning. Mi deh 'bout. Is Lucas here? I have something for him."

He nods. "Yes, Man! Just drive up. Ago make him know say yuh inna the place."

OK.

Just yesterday he was the one popping up at my door...now, I am the one at his.

Life sure has a funny way of working things out.

As soon as I reach the door, it swings open revealing a sleepy-eyed Lucas dressed in nothing but a grey sweat pants.

He blinks when he sees me.

I smile. "Hey."

His brows knit together. "Yuh good?"

He must be wondering why I'm here.

I nod, pointing over my shoulder. "Yeah. Mummy sent some goods for you and asked me to drop them off. They're in the car, but are too heavy for me to carry."

He blinks again.

"And while I'm here I wanted to give you this back." I reach into my pocket and retrieve the spare key to his house.

I hand it to him, wishing he'd tell me to keep it. But, he doesn't. Instead, he reaches out and takes it from my outstretched palm without a word.

My heart drops.

"Cool," he says, his voice low and gruff, and his face impassive.

It breaks my heart.

Something has changed in him...towards me.

He's distant now.

Cold.

I can feel it oozing off of him.

And it hurts.

So much.

Yes, I know I've made some terrible choices and acted irrational, most of the time, but I meant no harm. Truly.

But, I guess I get it.

I finally do.

And, I think I'll leave him alone from now on since that's what he wants.

But, it's hard.

Really, really hard for me to just let go.

I thought I could.

I can't.

Not like this, at least.

Shifting on my feet, I say, "Can we talk?"

"What's there to talk about?" is his simple response.

I swallow.

I was hoping we could talk inside, in private, but I guess that won't be happening.

Oh well.

"I know you said I broke you, but you broke me too. It's just sad that it has come to this. Why can't we sit and talk about this? Hash everything out and work on our relationship like adults?"

Instead of being petty.

He sighs. "I think you and I both know that it's too late for that, now, Amanda."

I blink. Then blink again. "So then that's it? Does the fact that we love each other mean nothing?"

Are we just going to call it quits the moment one minor setback occurs in our relationship?

Just like that?

Lucas pinches his nose and sighs. "Amanda, stop. I can't do this with you, right now."

I feel the tightness in my chest and know I'll soon start crying. "Why not, Lucas?"

You weren't saying that just last night when you were buried balls-deep between my legs.

"It's--" he starts to say before his statement is interrupted by a female's voice behind him.

My throat goes dry almost instantly. My eyes water and I swallow hard although my saliva does nothing to wet my throat. I clear my throat to ease the sudden ball forming in its tract.

My eyes find Lucas's again and my voice cracks a little when I say, "Oh. I see."

He remains silent. Simply staring at me.

And it feels like his eyes are daggers, slowly cutting the strings of my heart with each passing second.

I regret coming here now.

I need to go.

I feel like I'm losing myself more and more the longer I stand here.

"Hey, Melon Head, where do you keep your limes?" the same girl's voice gets louder now, before I see her head pop up through the space between Lucas's body and the doorframe.

I take her in.

She's cute. Relatively tall, light-skinned, with a clean oval face offset by deep brown eyes and curly hair.

His type.

Lucas doesn't answer.

Her eyes move to me and they widen.

"Hi! You must be Amanda! I'm --"

He uses his hand to block her. "They're on the counter near the hand towel roller."

"Rude much?" she says, sassily, peering up at his face, but he doesn't respond.

She looks to me, then back to him, then back and forth between us, as if sensing the tension, before her smile is replaced with a scowl and she hisses then walks back from whence she came.

Lucas doesn't even flinch.

He keeps his eyes on me.

I, on the other hand, wish I could just vanish.

So she's the 'someone' who had been waiting on him last night?

And look at me popping up here like the desperate ex.

I scoff.

This funny eeh?

"Do you love her?" The question leaves my lips before I can stop myself.

He sighs. "Yes."

Oh God.

I smile, but deep down I want to die. "OK. That's good. You deserve it."

He doesn't acknowledge what I say.

I don't care, because I don't mean it.

"So, um, the things in my car. Can you come take them so that I can go?" I look at my watch. "I have an appointment."
Lie.

"And the girl keeps calling," I add.

Another lie.

My stomach hurts, I feel weak and I just want to go home and go to bed.

"Yeah," he mumbles, stepping forward and shoving his feet in the slippers on the porch.

I turn and lead the way to my car but my limbs feel heavily-laden.

"Take care of yourself," he has the nerve to say to me once he has taken the bag from the car.

Fuck you, Lucas!

I smile. "You too."

With a toot of my horn, I wheel out of his yard and onto the road.

When I'm far enough down the hill, I pull over to the side of the road and cry.

It's over.

It's really over.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3M 153K 104
I'm Zara Williams and I know what you're thinking...but no, I'm not Zara Larsson. I'm a regular degular twenty one year old girl that practically hav...
155K 13.4K 68
Naomi's a newly divorced, single mother, who's dedicated to herself and, the wellbeing of her daughter. It took only one interaction to change her m...
164K 15.3K 77
"Uh look so like uh see duppy mumma. Or a uh reflection uh see?" Asked the driver, and I squinted as I tried to get a good look of his face, and he c...
264K 30.3K 62
#jamicanbooks #youngadult #darklove #younglove #badman #crime #dark #don #eroticromance #enemiestolovers #gun #jamaican #love #mafia #patois #patwa #...